It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Fails at life
Fails at life

At shore Aura felt a surge of happiness.It was noon and life seemed good. Then Aura glowed and evolved into a Lucario. He now could hold Sam's sword without any problems. Then he went to the bar, just to be greeted by a bunch of people giving free pop. Aura grabbed one and settled down at the table, with two Kadabras. "Did you see that Riolu riding the bleeding Kracktillary?" one asked excitedly. Then the other said "Yup! I'd like to be on his crew, I have a wrecked ship.It seems to be called the Pheonix Order." Then Lucario whispered, "That was me, I evolved at port." The two Kadabras stared and the three of them decided to make a crew. First they went to the Pheonix Order and listed the parts they needed and went to town to get them, and clothes fitting for a Captain. Now Willy will never try to put me on the slave market. Aura thought with a grin. So they started fixing the ship.

(This RP really should continue a couple of post because fixing the ship will take a LONG time)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Frost quickly climbed aboard the Preemptive Strike 2. He walked across next to Sam and drew his sword and put it across his neck.
" Now mate why don't we go into your cabin and disscuss these Gems." Frost said as he walke dSam back towards the captain's cabin.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Victor glanced at Xatu's bag again, remembering what he had seen in it last time. If only he could have the bag, and it's content, he would be unbeatable. As he climbed on the boat now called Primitive Strike Two, he saw half the dock collapse in the water. He called out.

"Everyone, aboard now! There is no way any one could live staying on that dock. And no I do not speak 'pirate', I'm a Private Detective."

((No, there is not anything to do with the Rainbow Gems in Xatu's bag, so don't post saying I'm gd modding, it is something else... :D))

Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:21 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Lucario finished engraving his dart into his sword, and now they were ready to sail. "No let's go find James, and return Sam's sword to him!"

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost quickly climbed aboard the Preemptive Strike 2. He walked across next to Sam and drew his sword and put it across his neck.
" Now mate why don't we go into your cabin and disscuss these Gems." Frost said as he walke dSam back towards the captain's cabin.

((God mod much?))

"Not on your life," Sam growled as he slammed his tail (which was now glowing a bright blue) at Sam. He was using Aqua Tail.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As James woke up (while aura was fighting a plank of wood knocked him out) he spreded his wings and started to fly.
"Grrr that scyth is toast when I get my hands on him" James said to himself in anger, then he realised something.
Where was aura, he couldn't have possibly beat that thing, but saw a ship and started to fly towards it.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:06 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra was looking at the oncomming form of James with Aura. "JAMES!" Aura yelled. "I EVOLVED!" then he took out a metal coat from his pocket and threw it to James. "When you want to you can to!"

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Kadabra was looking at the oncomming form of James with Aura. "JAMES!" Aura yelled. "I EVOLVED!" then he took out a metal coat from his pocket and threw it to James. "When you want to you can to!"
[Lol, Lucarios don't have pockets!]
"Why don't I just finish this nice and easy, captain Zap?" Scyth flew into the air and did once again his mot devilish act, he air slahed the ship over and over to destroy the planks and sink the ship.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seeing aura he flew as fast as he could, catching the metal coat and quickly evolving, James landed on the ship.
"Nice to see you evolved aura, and glad to see you took out that thing." Said James but turned around and looked on the sea.
"We best be findin Sam now."

Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
But Scyth's air cutter wasn't enough to pierce it's hull. "Yar, that ship's tougher than davy jones..." said Zap. Sudenly a Ludicolo came running up from the hull. "Kaboom?" said the Ludicolo. Zap nodded. "Yes. Kaboom." said Zap. "Kaboom kaboom!!" shouted Ludicolo. It took a bomb and ran back into the hull. The cannon fired and Ludicolo holding a bomb crashed through the enemy hull. Then the enemie's cannon fired and Ludicolo flew back on deck. "Kaboom!" said Ludicolo, not holding the bomb anymore.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Victor realised a Krabby was trying to climb onto the boat, climbing the rope attaching them to the dock. It used it's larger claw to grab onto the rope, and theree was a splash, and the boat began to drft away.

Victor knew his brain wouldn't work fast enough to solve this problem for the crew on the burning dock (which he really started to think were absolutely insane).
"Sam, what do we do! Sam, we aren't attached to the (SPLOSH! The steps fell into the sea) ... dock anymore!" Then he cried out, "any rope anyone, hope you lot can tight rope walk, or fly..."

Last edited by Inta Xonem on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:26 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"We sure will be findin Sam, but I sure can state, we'll sail alone an d help him find the Rainbow Gems. But I want to kill Zap, for he tried to kill us." Aura started to laugh. "But without him I couldn't have had the Kracktillary on this ships side."

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
((If you weren't firing at us, I'll change this.))

Xatu's psychic reversed the direction of the cannon ball, just as it was about to reach the end of the boat. Victor fired a Flamethrower attack at that Scyther, hoping to lnock it into the water and drown it. He'd been in some perticularaly tough positions when he was a private detective, and having two maniac pirates and their crew firing cannon balls at him wasn't even close. Then he realised what the cannon ball had hit, the rope attaching them to the dock. He knew his brain wouldn't work fast enough to solve this problem for the crew on the burning dock (which he really started to think were absolutely insane).
"Sam, what do we do! Sam, we aren't attached to the (SPLOSH! The steps fell into the sea) ... dock anymore!" Then he cried out, "any rope anyone, hope you lot can tight rope walk, or fly..."
(Um... we were attackingf another ship, not you on the dock.)

Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After going through this RP, I have come to a conclusion.

It was a complete flop. I mean, tons of god modding, poor grammar, and some other bad third thing, so, uh...how shall I say this?

~LOCKED~

Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9