It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Mayhem at Bayside!NO SPOTS! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
But since Thunderwave is an electric attack, Swampert didn't feel anything. Swampert jumped into the water and Cameron got on him. Swampert swam far and Cameron got a view of Grodan. Swampert released an ice beam, but not at metagross, but at Grodan.
((Also, How could've Dragonite survive that ice beam?
Swampert / Dragontite
Higher lvl / 4x super effective))

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I basically used fly wich you can be fainted when used)

grodan saw the ice beam coming at him and jumped into the water. under water, he let out his newly caught lanturn and climbed onto its back, put on his oxygen mask (convenintly located in his backpack :lol: )and swam out of sight.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Dang!" shouted Cameron. But then he heard a strange cry ans saw the top of many kyogre swimming in the water. "He's going to die..." said Cameron.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"oh yeah?" grodan said. he was standing right behind cameron. he had swam underneath swampert and jumped onto swampert's back. grodan let out dragonite and jumped onto his back. he returned lanturn, gave it a tm , and sent it back out. "lanturn, use thunder on the water!" the entrire bay exploded into a mass of light hiting the kyogres, maybe swampert, maybe cameron, and anything else at the surface including lanturn (note: volt absorb). again and again lanturn used it, until all of the kyogres were looking pretty weak.

FC:1246 8475 3519
LULZ
I can't visit as often. Maybe I'm on my DS. Or playing Super Brothers Smash Brawl. Or doing theater. Ya.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cameron was trying to keep his balance on Swampert. Swampert didn't realize what was going on since he couldn't feel anything. Swampert once again ice beamed Dragonite.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

grodan jumped of dragonite. "return!" dragonite went back inside just as the ice beam went by. grodan then climbed onto lanturns back and swam over to one of the kyogres. far enough away so that he could dodge an attack but close enough for throwing distance. he then threw an ultra ball at the kyogre. it rocked back and forth for sometime, until finally it stopped.

Last edited by metavoir on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(No, there is no possible way that you caught a kyogre. Period. End of discussion. You've been powerplaying this entire time and having a mary-sue character, just STOP! And by the way, you posts are atrocious metavoir. Please, PLEASE, try to use some grammar skills.)

Professor Willow took out her pokeball and let out her Misdreavus. "I have had enough of this insolent fighting! Perish song!" Misdreavus let out a ear piercing screech, affecting only all of the pokemon in the area. "You fools, both of you, return your pokemon now, before they faint of exhaustion. We do not know why these are here, and we have disturbed them more than necessary." Professor Willow had every intention of leaving that child out there. He deserved a punishment that only happened when she was a child. Willow returned Miscreavus, knowing it would faint soon if it was out for any longer, it was already looking weak.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the noise, was horrible. grodan strugggled and went to pick up the poke-ball, when suddenly the kyogre inside burst back out. it hit grodan in the chest and above, making him fall unconcious. and he was gone. his pokemon returned to there poke-balls and sank along with grodan, into the dark depths of the bay.

(happy? :) and no i'm not quitting. i'll be back just you wait...)

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Has much as Cameron was enraged at Grodan, he had to save him. He dived underwater and felt around for a bit and felt Grodan. He grabbed him and put him on Swampert and Swampert swam back to shore with his two passengers.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Has much as Cameron was enraged at Grodan, he had to save him. He dived underwater and felt around for a bit and felt Grodan. He grabbed him and put him on Swampert and Swampert swam back to shore with his two passengers.

Just because he's unconcious doesn't mean he can be picked up!

Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sorry about the in activity

metavoir wrote:
sank into the dark depths of the bay

I'm gone already! you can't save me!!!!!! sinky sinky.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4