It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Crossover RP (Always Accepting!) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Wait a moment. Im confused. I thought Pelli waa a Vibrava named Andy, and he went to Marios world, while Draggy's character went to Sonic's world. What did I miss? D: ))

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:16 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Actually, Pelli's playing two characters at the moment, if you don't include Arceus that is. First, we have Andy, who was sent to the Mario world along with Jeff and Dom. And then we have Steve the Vibrava, Andy's pokemon who got lost and kicked into the Sonic world by Spence.

Draggy's character Sarah was actually sent to the Mario world.

Quote:
Arceus kept the portal to the world with giant turtles and powerful glowing stars and strange plumbers open to send one more being in.

Meaning the Mario world. :P ))

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((/me is confuzled to death as usual, but /me will pretend he actually is getting all of this))

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Actually, I won't even be controlling Andy, because he was just an excuse for Steve to be in the RP. Just pretend he ran away or something. Or got killed. Yeah, that works. :< ))

Steve grabbed Spence's hand and used their combined strength to get up.

"Uhhh...my name's Steve. And I think you're right." Steve noticed the sleeping girl behind Spence. "Who's that?" he asked, pointing with his new index finger.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:39 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry I took so long, we had no electricity for awhile. This better not be dead. :( ))

Spence turned to look at her too, "She's my friend, Xalia. She's been asleep for awhile now, almost too long..."

Spence walked by her side, crouching down, "Well, Steve, I don't know about you, but I think we better get a move on into the jungle. We are the chosen ones, after all..." he said, lifting Xalia up onto his shoulder.

Turning to Steve, Spence nodded his head into the direction of the area and began to walk, "So, Steve, who's your trainer?" he asked.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While being picked up, Xalia was having a horrible nightmare. She couldn't understand it. It was like...a movie, maybe, of all these...memories? They all seemed unfamiliar to her, she didn't recall ever living them. The only thing she could see clearly was Spence's face and her own, maybe because they were such good friends. But it seemed there was someone else who followed them all the time. Who were they?

Unable to perceive all that was going through her mind, she let out a scream, and then woke up, in a cold sweat, jaws clenched, scared.

...D8

Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence jumped in a fright, almost doing a backflip as he jumped falling backwards into the sand. He rolled over to Xalia as he recovered, "Finally awake, huh?" he said, sighing.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia, now flat on the ground, sighed deeply. "I suppose. But what happened...?" Her cold sweat still persisted, and she could feel a bad headache coming on, but she figured it would go away soon and just weakly shrugged it off.

The small girl looked around. It was a bit humid for such a comforting place, she realized. But it was also lovely. The waves were not very strong, barely a splash, dew was starting to form on the grass, and she could hear the cries of...something. It seemed similar to something like a Pidgey's, or maybe a Staravia's, but it didn't seem so sharp and choppy. Instead, it was maybe a few quick squawks, followed up by the sound of gentle flapping. Was it a Wingull? Xalia didn't bother to find out.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:11 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve looked around. Seeing Xalia awake and healthy, he ran up to her and Charly.

"Well, if you're okay, we should find out where we are."

This place was like nothing he had ever seen before. Excited and eager to exploer it, Steve flapped his wings and flew shortly ahead.

"I can't fly far, but I'll stick with it while I can!" he called to Spence and Xalia.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence got up, giving Xalia a hand up too, "Yeah, let's get going," he smiled as he started to follow Steve into the jungle.

A short while now deep within plush green, Spence saw Steve fly over something shimmering in the sunlight. He stopped to crouch down and examine the object. It seemed to be a small broken off piece of a larger green rock, an emerald he guessed. The ground underneath it seemed to have died as the grass around it kept its distance.

"Hey, check this out!" he called Steve over.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve took the object from Spence and inspected it.

"Wow...I can definately feel some kind of force emnating from it. It seems to be a thunderstone...except more powerful. Normally, not being an electric type, I wouldn't feel anything, but..."

Steve held it up to the sun, and it shone right through.

"Heh, maybe I could evolve into a MegaVibrava using this." Steve handed the gem back to Spence and stood up.

"We should keep anything interesting we find, but keep moving so that we can try and find civilization."

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Now holding it in his own two hands, Spence also felt something from it, power more than anything else, but there was also that feeling that there was something missing as well.

Spence placed the rock carefully into his bag and nodded to Steve as soon as he flung it onto his back, "Good idea. We could learn more about this place by talking to someone."

Spence began to walk again, this time leading.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

PELLI TOLD ME TO POST BUT NOT POST MY BIO I'M SO CONFUSED.

"NIGGGHTSSSTGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHANDRECK!" Skullsy screamed as she jumped out from behind some tribal carvings on the floating island. She had her SPOOKSHUVEL firmly grasped in her hands, and looked as fierce as she could right now. After being transported from her universe to this new one. She stood over the three beings that clutched her Chaos Emerald. One was a girl. One was a boy. One was a green thing. "HAND OVER THE CHAOS EMERALD, AND I WON'T BEAT ANYONE INTO THE AFTERLIFE WITH MY SHOVEL!" she screeched and she approached the beings.

Earlier, Skullsy overheard the little green thing talking about stones of great power. "Ahh..." Thought Princess Skullsy, "These must be the emeralds I read about! I HAVE to get them," she muttered with a sigh "it's the only way I'll get back to Kobbweb Kingdom..." She took in a deep breath and jumped out behind the tribal carvings and yelled "NIGGGHTSSSTGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHANDRECK! HAND OVER THE CHAOS EMERALD, AND I WON'T BEAT ANYONE INTO THE AFTERLIFE WITH MY SHOVEL!"

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ok, R_R, do yoy mind if I choose where we are? Specifically, Yoshi's Island, aka the game Ive become 100% addicted to for the last week =3 ))

Jeff walked around for a bit, examining everything. There were many odd plants and animals wandering around. None of them seemed to notice the strange intruders that suddenly fell from the sky. Jeff walked over to a small human like creature wearing a mask.

"Excuse me, do you know-". The creature looked at him and quickly ran off.

"...where we are... ugh" Jeff finished. He sighed, and wal,ed back to Dom. "I dunno, this place is probably-ow!" He stubbed his toe on sticking out of the ground. Bending down, he moved some leaves and overgrown grass away, and gasped.

"A pipe!" he exclaimed.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

-------------------------------------------

Name: Auzzie
Profession: He's a trainer, a pokemon trainer!

Appearance: Real Life pic(omg first one on this site!) And if I were pixels!
Species: Human
Body type: He's a below average in height, full built guy, although not that strong.
Hair and eye colours: Hair is long-ish blond hair and has hazily brown eyes
Face type: See photo. (Un-usually chubby cheeks...so I have been told)
Other physical features: Quite well tanned, likes to take it slow and walk more then run, doesn’t have any scars on him at all, although usually wears his black aviator-like glasses..
Clothing style: Blue and white striped shirt, jeans, brown backpack with red shoes.
Speech style: American/Canadian Eh?

Personality:
General demeanor: Nice and thoughtful. Likes to meet new people, but it takes awhile to gain his trust. Would prefer to be alone and do it himself then be in a group and share the responsibility. He gets “pushy” if you get into his personal space and gets mad if you go through his stuff, give him his space and you should have good relationship.
Best qualities: Smart, friendly and adventurous.
Worst qualities: Stubborn, spacial hearing (only hears what he wants to).

Background:
Parents: Dad works a lot, not home much. Mom home too much and doesn't like seeing people outside.
Siblings: His sisters both moved out, don't see them much.
Hometown and Universe: SnowPoint Town, Pokemon.
Childhood history: Wasn’t the worst… With his Dad always working and his Mom usually angry, he led a pretty boring lonely life.

With him having two sisters you would think he would never be lonely, but they always ended up leaving really early in the morning to take the ferry to the Resort Area on some North-Eastern Isle to be lifeguards at they big fancy pool at their hotel.

He always promised his mother he would go through all of school, which got quite out of hand. He would go to trainers school everyday and be awesome at what they did, all their work, got honours on all his assignments. He eventually ended up taking the extended coarse, which went till you’re 14. After that, he finally had the chance to start his pokemon profession. Usually when you graduate the school, you get one pokemon. But since his good reputation and even better marks, his principal decided to give him an extra, one related to the subject he did so well. Since his best class was computer sciences, they gave him a Porygon, which he worked well with all through his classes. He has 3 days to decide which pokemon to get. When he got up there on the stage as his classes graduation was in progress, he asked for a Ralts, which was the pre-evolution of his favourite pokemon.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Fettuccini Alfredo w/ Chicken
Favorite pokemon: Gallade
Favorite place: Out adventuring.
Favorite music: Some Rock, got stuck listening to “Girly” music due to 2 older sisters, when they were home.
Pet peeve(s): A lot of questions.
Least favorite season: Fall (Very boring season in SnowPoint, not much happens.
Worst memory: Getting sick at the amusement park and vomiting on a good looking girl.

Skills:
Physical skills/abilities: Since his hometown is in snow valley, he is good at climbing rocky slippery cliffs, although never got to learn how to even ride a bike!
Intelligence: Likes to learn about almost anything, although his stubbornness sometimes steps in and gets the best of him, making him not seem to smart.
Quality/ies that made Arceus choose you: Auzzie was intelligent for a boy of his age.

Pokemon:
Pokemon 1: Kirlia
Item Holding: None
Attacks:
Appearance: Unusually small to the normal Kirlia, which is why Auzzie likes him so much, they share stuff in common.
Personality: Aware of his disadvantage of height, although doesn’t mind it, and uses that as a reason for a goal, to show he is even better then normal sized ones.
Chemistry w/ Trainer: Best friend.

Pokemon 2: Porygon2
Item Holding:
Attacks:
Appearance: Just a regular old Porygon2.
Personality: Nice ad obeying.
Chemistry w/ Trainer: Quite a good bond.

Pokemon 3: Rhydon
Item Holding: None.
Attacks:
Appearance: Normal sized Rhydon, obtained in a trade with a passing trainer.
Personality: Quite stubborn and doesn’t like other people protecting it.
Chemistry w/ Trainer: Rhydon likes Auzzie more then his last trainer, and for that doesn’t mind the trade.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence fell backwards hard as he got frightened by the weird looking woman jumping out from nowhere. She looked like a witch to him, and witches gave him the creeps. Still, Spence stayed cool as he got back up.

"Chaos Emerald? Oh, you mean the thing I picked up just now?" he asked. Good thing it was safely stored in his bag, he thought, this lady could actually hurt him.

"Look, no one's gonna beat anyone into the afterlife with any shovel. Let's just talk about this for a second," Spence tried to calm the clearly insane female, "Now, my name's Spence, and why do you want this rock so bad?"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve vibrated his wings to emnate a loud and high-pitched sound, able to confuse any enemy ((supersonic)). Trying to stop this villainous woman from doing any harm, Steve continued to try to confuse her so that she could become harmless.

Flying towards her, he put his hands on her shovel.

"St--" Steve stopped, and realized something.

"I did that so easily! It's like I'm younger! I feel 17!"

((Charly, wtf r u doin editin mah posts? >:O))

((I'm so sorrie. :( ))

((Yeah, you better not do it aga-- WTF?!

((lol))

((h8 ;_; ))

Last edited by pelligargetic on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"HAH-GROOFAH!" sighed Skullsy "of COURSE I mean the thing you just picked up! It's not like there are any OTHER emeralds here!" She stamped her barefoot feet forward as she approached the boy.

"Look, I really NEED that emerald, chump. It's the only way I can get back to Kobbweb Kingdom, and if I don't get it soon, I'll be really angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry!" She hissed as she brandished her Spookshuvel and batted away the little winged cretin. Her grey eyes glared as she franticly stood before the travelers. They didn't look like they were from her kingdom, or any of the neighboring ones. "By the way," she said in a much sweeter tone "What Kingdom are we in, natives?"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence crossed his arms with a smirk, "I don't know where we are, or what that rock does, but you're not getting it," he poked out his tongue, reaching for his sword.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xalia was spooked by all that had happened. Fortunately for her, she had quickly slipped behind a nearby tree, not wishing to get the crap beat out of her by a giant shovel. It wasn't until the odd lady questioned her friends that she leaned out from the protection of the tree into the her view and answered.

"Um, Miss, I don't know. I was asleep when I ended up here. But about that...emerald? It's up to Spence...and he says no...I hope you don't mind..."

Xalia had a problem with meeting new people. She didn't know why, it was probably hidden in that blur of a nightmare she had not too long ago. She didn't take her chances moving away from the tree out of the fear that she would be killed by a lady wielding gardening equipment.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What IDIOTIC natives are you three that you don't know what Kingdom ar- you- are we- in what- kingdomsssssss?" Those little beams that the green munchkinoid shot at her had blurred her vision and fogged her thoughts. "You- what did... do you to me???" she mumbled, knowing what she was saying. "I am... getting you going... too?" she teetered about and in her state of cluelessness began to swing her shovel around haphazardly.

"Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she slurred as she spun towards the green being.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve looked at Xalia in amazement. After a bit of silence, he erupted.

"...the HELL is going through your head? We can't let this maniac have it!"

Steve vibrated his wings and once again released another supersonic attack towards the strange woman.

"We need to keep it, and any other peculiar things, so that we can figure out just what the hell is going on here. Ever think about helping yourself before helping someone else, possibly helping someone else kill you?"

Steve used its tail to try and knock the old woman down.

"Agh! My muscles are smaller, too?" he screamed in frustration.

I definately am younger! All those years of traveling and exploring...at least I still got to keep the knowledge and maturity I earned from it...

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence suddenly ran between the two freaks, breaking them up and even holding them back as they lashed out at each other, "Look! Stop fighting for just a second and let's talk about the situation!" he yelled, looking back and forth between the two.

Spence sighed as he began to relax, "Okay, so, I'm guessing you're from another world too," he turned his attention to the witch, "We're here to stop these legendary pokemon from screwing the universes up...so why are you here? How did you stumble into this universe anyways?" he asked curiously.

Last edited by Crunchy on Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steve stopped everything and looked at Spence puzzledly.

"Wait...legendaries...like Mew and Ho-oH?"

Steve stopped his wings from vibrating and took his hands off of the woman's shovel.

"What do you mean stop them? Are they here, too?"

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Why.. I think.. I've snapped out of confusion!" Skullsy said as her thoughts cleared. The small boy that had kept her away from the putrid green vermin was speaking quite strangely.

"Why, I am Princess Skullsy, heir to the throne of Kobbweb Kingdom. I believe the spirits has transported me here for some reason, and the only way I can return to Kobbweb Kingdom is by collecting these emeralds that you stole. But enough with that, I'm sure you're pleased to meet me..." she said with a small bow. "But, if you don't mind me asking, whatever is a Pokemon?" She asked as she sat down on the dusty stone.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next