It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The War Of Land And Sea 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Farfetch'd's team was just having breakfast.

" I LOVE my spring onions ( the leek things)!" Farfetch'd exclaimed a he pulled a leek from his bag. It had half of it missing, but it did its job.

" Kyogre will think twice before launching an attack on US!" he thought as he guzzled down his onion. The day before, he used a strong slash on Kyogre. The Sea Team was forced to retreat, though half of his leek fell off.

When he was done, he looked in his bag, and did a leek count.

" Good, I have about 150 leeks including my current weapon."

Last edited by ScizorManiac on Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:57 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kingdra slowly swam to Manaphy. "Reporting for Duty, sir." Kingdra seems kind asleep.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Treeckomaster, you just broke a rule. You're not allowed to control Kyogre as an NYC PC since you're not the Sea team's commander.)
"Sorry for being a little late... It's six, when I should have done this at 3 AM! Anyways...." Manaphy began looking closly at them. "HEY! Where's Feraligatr? Shouldn't he be here when I'm 3 hours late!"

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Celebi peered over into the ocean and saw team sea talking. "This could be interresting..." said Celebi, lisening closly.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Farfetch'd left the table, and started scouting the area. He usually did that, unless there was an invasion or somthing. He liked that job, and was very good at it. He also loved to spy on the other team, and was rarely caught. He spotted Celibi.

" What is the next mission? I need to tell the others." He quietly asked, for he too saw the group of water pokemon, and wanted to eavesdrop. Eavesdropping is an important part of jobs such as scouting and spying.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Leutenant! I've got a job for you! I need you to search the west of the sea. Our scouts have reported an enemy patrol over there!" said Celebi.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((The way you pfrased that makes it look like anyone can controll a NPC))

"Well, um... Manphy sir I need to o on a mission so I don't have time for todays inspection."

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Must've been my day off when they spotted it", Farfetch'd thought.

" I will go there immediantly, Commander", Farfetch'd said.

He flew off.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Insolence! Neither me or Kyogre have issued a mission aside from the patrol on the west coast! I'm ih a good mood today so I'll let thzt go without punishment!" Manaphy was snorting in anger.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Over on the west coast, Farfetch'd, 500 feet above sea level, saw water pokemon on the shore and in the water. He saw a pelliper fly by him. He quickly bonked it on its head and it fell, unconcious. No one noticed the incident, as the pelliper fell on a very tall and stable tree.

"Wait 'till Celibi and Groudon here about this !", Farfetch'd thought.

He flew back to Celibi, and told him everything.

" I also managed to get A LOT of salt water taffy, made by Kyogre himself!"

He opened up a rather large section of his mailbag. It had a block of taffy in it so large, that it barely fit in the compartment.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

Let's pretend that this post has disapeared....

Last edited by Treeckomaster on Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Phione quickly got to work, making a giant water ballon. He also ate some of the corn which he nabbed from Grouden.He then directed the water ballon at the Commander.
WHAT THE ****?!? What is Phione doing? He's being inspected Manaphy, not playing with a Charmander! That role playing post is null and void now!

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Good work, leutenant! I'll ship these to Kricitune! He can do research on this. Even a simple thing like slat water taffy can give us the drop on them!" said Celebi.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:23 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I said Phione directed a water balloon at MANAPHY! But...

"You just called me insolent, didn't you? Well no wonder I thought that leaving Salt Water Taffy made by Kyogre in the middle of nowhere would count as me getting revenge ahead of timme. Well, I'm going to the east coast now. Good-Bye!"

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Thank you, Commander. I will continue scouting."' said Farfetch'd.

Up above the land, Farfetch'd saw a group of water pokemon. Thir leader appeared to be a Politoad. The water pokemon had on blue bandanas. They had Kriketune, Ledian, Beautifly, and her family tied up.

" This is bad, what should I do?", he thought.

He flew back to Celibi, and told him the predicament.

" What should I do, Commander?"

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:12 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Fine, you're dismissed! I have to go get our prisoners from Politeod anyway!" Manaphy angerly walked away towards the captivity group. Manaphy finaly arrived there to see Kriketune, Ledian, Beautifly and her kids, 2 Wurmple. "You ready to come back to our base with pur captives, Politeod?

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Farfetch'd then knew what he had to do. He gathered everyone in the hideout.

" Everyone, some water pokemon have our own lab group captured! As your lutenet, I say we should get them before they get harmed. They even have Beautifly's childeren!"

They ran over to where the lab workers were captive.

" ATTACK!"

All of the Land members warded the water pokemon off, while Farfetch'd freed the captive pokemon. A sandslash used a powerful sand-attack. No one could see anything, but the Land members knew there way around so good, they didn't need to see to get away. Even the wurples knew their way around!

When the sand cleared up, the Land team was gone from the clearing, and back where they were before. The lab workers went back to the lab.

Farfetch'd went back to scouting.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:14 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Farfetch'd then knew what he had to do. He gathered everyone in the hideout.

" Everyone, some water pokemon have our own lab group captured! As your lutenet, I say we should get them before they get harmed. They even have Beautifly's childeren!"

They ran over to where the lab workers were captive.

" ATTACK!"

All of the Land members warded the water pokemon off, while Farfetch'd freed the captive pokemon. A sandslash used a powerful sand-attack. No one could see anything, but the Land members knew there way around so good, they didn't need to see to get away. Even the wurples knew their way around!

When the sand cleared up, the Land team was gone from the clearing, and back where they were before. The lab workers went back to the lab.

Farfetch'd went back to scouting.
Please don't rush the story like that.

"ARG! If I can ever get them...." "Calm down Manaphy!" "CALM DOWN?!? WE JUST LOST 5 PRISONERS THERE! 5!" "O-o-okay sir...." "We need to get revenge, with death! That's it! I'm going to Kyogre too prepare the troops!" Manaphy took the long hike home. "Kyogre..." Manaphy explained everything. Kyogre anwsered. "Hm... I see what you meen. I'll prepare the troops." Kyogre went to the center of the camp. "Attention! Our enemy took back five of our prisoners, and I have decided that we need revenge!"

Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I have something to discuss back at the base." said Celebi. "All units report back to base!" shouted Celebi. He flew back into their territory and made it to the side of a volcano. Celebi entered a small hole in the side and emerged in his lava filled base.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ninetales." "Here." " Rapidash." "Here." etc.

" Good! Everyone is here! What did you need to tell us, Commander Celibi?"

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Remember ScizorManiac, in the battle you're not allowed to attack somebody and say you hit them if their a roleplayer! :wink:

Manaphy wtched as the troops gathered into the squardrons. Kyogre spoke. "Manaphy.." "What, father?" "Are you sure you're going to be okay? It would meen more to me if you died than if our intire army died." "Would you stop worrying about me! I promise you I'll be alright!" "If you say so..."Kyogre picked back his spirit and rose his head. "Best of all, their never going to see this coming. It's time to end this little war of ours, our at least devastate their troops, and finaly send our marvelous sea over all land, a paridise for us. If only they realised the true worthlesnes of land!" An evil smile appeared on Kyogre and Manaphy's face.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The lava in the base started bubling, and Grouden emerged. "Commaner Celebi, what news do you bring for us?" asked Grouden. "The samples Leutenant brought us have been anylized, and have something that attracks water pokemon. We could use this to lure them intoi a trap and end this war!" said Celebi. Team land began cheering. "I have a strange feeling, something bad will happen in the future, but I can't figure it out." said Celebi. Celebi started glowing and then disappeared into time.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kyogre said something that would strike fear into Groudon;"This the time, Groudon should savor every little minute he has left of his pathetic life, for it is about to end!" "That's great and all, but I hope..." "Hope what, Manaphy?" "I, I hope that nothing bad happens to Phione. Unlike me, he's to young to die..." "Ah yes, Phione; your son. Don't worry! I assure you he'll be all right." Kyogre raised his voice so the entire camp could here him. "Move out soldiers! For it is time to strike down Groudon and conquer the earth!" Everybody began cheering.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Celebi watched in horror as he witnissed a scene, where water pokemon wear invading them. Pokemon were fleeing and dying. All the trees were on fire. Tidal waves crashed down on the ground. And in the dust, he made out grouden and kyogre fighting each other. Then he saw Manaphy. "Him! If I ever get my hands on him!" snorted Celebi. Sudenly, a fire ball was crashing threw the air and wacked Celebi in the head, knocking him out cold.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next