It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Cyberpoke 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Ok, I just devoloped a forum called Cyberpoke, and I'm in big need of some members and moderaters. I'd be happy if you could join.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Cyberpoke/index.php?act=idx
That's the link. I'm called "Frostbite". Hope to see you there!
BTW, I'm trying to change the link. I changed the name after countless insluts from Darkphantom02. And for you, I don't recall an admin saying we couldn't continue the teams elsewhere.

Last edited by Treeckoluv on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No offense, but I must say you deserve the best Ripped-Off Version of Psypoke ever. PsychicPoke...my god. That's as close to Psypoke that you can get without ripping it off. The setup is the same too. It may be a living-on of Team Psyche, but somewhere on the site, you should acknowledge that. And, besides, Team Psyche wasn't one of the major teams (activity wise)...another thing, you're just building up tension over a subject that was very hard for some members.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No offense, but I must say you deserve the best Ripped-Off Version of Psypoke ever. PsychicPoke...my god. That's as close to Psypoke that you can get without ripping it off. The setup is the same too. It may be a living-on of Team Psyche, but somewhere on the site, you should acknowledge that. And, besides, Team Psyche wasn't one of the major teams (activity wise)...another thing, you're just building up tension over a subject that was very hard for some members.

Well, what am I suposed to name it?! Phychepoke? That's the only thing that I can name off of psychic without looking bad! If alls you want to do is critisize me, than don't even bother reading this! I will change the laout a bit, but please don't say it's a rip-off

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Saying that is an insult to Infernopoke too! CD started it, it looks similar to Psypokes, yet it feels completly different! [And not just because I'm a mod there] If you hate it so much then just don't post! It's that simple!

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All I'm saying is this : if it is a continuing of the teams that people can't seem to get over losing, then you need to give credit to Amphy/Psypoke Admins for the idea, because technically, you didn't come up with it.

EDIT : One more thing. If its a continuing of Team Psyche, then why do you have more teams on there? Now, That is Amphy's idea.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All I'm saying is this : if it is a continuing of the teams that people can't seem to get over losing, then you need to give credit to Amphy/Psypoke Admins for the idea, because technically, you didn't come up with it.

EDIT : One more thing. If its a continuing of Team Psyche, then why do you have more teams on there? Now, That is Amphy's idea.
Did you know something? There is something on the site called "create user group" for admins. And technicly, Amphy didn't come up with it, unless the hoster added the option after they saw what amphy was doing. If you really hate it so much, than I will change the name of the site! I'll change everything just to stop you from critisizing me! And I have a few forums that you can't see.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DarkPhantom02 wrote:
Saying that is an insult to Infernopoke too! CD started it, it looks similar to Psypokes, yet it feels completly different! [And not just because I'm a mod there] If you hate it so much then just don't post! It's that simple!

I agree and i havent even registered (yet)

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blazikendude wrote:
DarkPhantom02 wrote:

I agree and i havent even registered (yet)

Finally, someone who doesn't say it's the same. Darkphantom02, if you don't like it, than don't tell me it sycks, because I put a lot of work into it.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not saying he came up with the idea for teams, but he did come up with TEAM PSYCHE!!! I don't hate it, I just hate people ripping others off.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm not saying he came up with the idea for teams, but he did come up with TEAM PSYCHE!!! I don't hate it, I just hate people ripping others off.

I just dropped the "to comerate team psyche". Happy?

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]