It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 WWE Wrestling 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Do anyone in here watch WWE Wrestling? If you do, who is your favorite wrestler? What show do you watch? RAW or SMACKDOWN?

Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
blah blah blah

Raw: John Cena, Cryme Tyme, DX, Ric Flair, Carlito and some others i like from Raw that i can't think of right now.

Smackdown: MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Chris Benoit, Batista, Under taker and some others i can't think of right now. BTW i don't like Kane cause he burned MVP.

Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I used to watch wrestling, but I only watched RAW because Smackdown was just kinda "not so appealing" to me and still isn't. I have always liked RAW more because EDGE was always on it when I watched it and EDGE's hometown is my hometown, and I got to meet him twice!!

Freaky Fact: He beat up my uncle when they were in high school as a joke :D

Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I use to watch wrestling. John Cena was my favourite, he has an intriuguing amount of stamina.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow, how cool. Your uncle got beaten up by edge!
I just got SciFi so now i could watch ECW, RAW and SMACKDOWN.
My favorite wrestlers are-
RAW-John Cena(of course), Shawn Micheals, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, and others i cant remember right now
SMACKDOWN-Batista, undertaker, Rey Mysterio, others I cant remember now
ECW-Bobby Lashly, and Stone Cold Steve Austin
I dont like Kane because he caused a back injury to Batista with Big Show
Anyway, did anyone saw Raw this week? Battle of the Billionare. I think Trump would win. MR Mcmahon is a jerk, but thats what i think.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Looks like I'm gonna crash land on Planet Earth! Uh-oh! 99999999999 Psybucks
My friend likes WWE. His favourite wrestlers are:
DX
John Cena
Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Matt Hardy
Kane

He's obsessed with it...

=DImageImage

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

WWE these days is utterly horrible. I don't watch it anymore, not that I can since I work when it's on, but I wouldn't watch it anyway.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ugh,i really dislike wrestling. i mean why watch fake fighting.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

RAW: Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Flair, (Cade & Murdoch would make a great heel tag team, if the WWE would allow it. :?)

SmackDown!: Benoit (I've watched him since the early/mid 90s), Mr. Kennedy (great heel and gimmick)

ECW: RVD, Sabu, Burke (Plenty of potential here; WWE just needs to utilize better, which they don't. :mad:)

Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Post WWE
It is good but everyone knows its fake its just like watching a fighting film or woteva but with hot chicks :P

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:37 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my favorite wrestler is king booker and john cena

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

my favorite is the undertaker............. :shock:

Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Im English and over the here the age that people usually stop watching it is when they go to high school, i then stopped as my faves were pummeling down and not enough beasts were having good fights....

However a number of weeks ago as a joke i watched it and have FALLEN IN LOVE......

i used to love booker t, Undertaker and benoit

but booker t is no king boker which is overdone and crap, undertaker is still the main man but is getting fair older now, and benoit jus looks nothing compared to the great khali and umaga and cena....

Cena, where to start on him

i love his theme tune, its awesome, its a shame i have no friends who are willing to travel to london/birmingham in the near future to watch it, i would love it......

And it wouldnt exactly be fun if it was real it would be the same as kickboxing or boxing, which is a real bore unless Amir Khan is fighting IMO....

Plus at one time did you not think it was real, the vunerable stage of your life....

my faves now are : John Cena, Undertaker and also Batista........

You Americans are crazy when i watch it on Sky One or Skt Sports 3, when ever Cena or the Hardys come on WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and flair lol what a laugh that is when he goes woooo! and then a section of the crowd go Woooo!

Lucky S**ts living in America.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

TNA is sooooooooooo much better than WWE.

Anyway,

RAW: John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit (he's going there on Draft day [today])

SD!: Rey Mysterio, Edge, Undertaker, Kane

ECW: CM Punk, Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer

TNA: Jay Lethal, Brother Ray, Brother D-Von, Kevin Nash, Kip James, BG James, Rhino, Christian Cage, Sting, Kurt Angle

Favourite Overall Wrestler: Rey Mysterio (hope he goes to ECW)

Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

bye bye edges title...

Mr mcmahon is dead after his limo caught fire and exploded ( not sure how ).

Quote:
Draft brings surprises, switches ECW champion to Raw
By Corey Clayton
Written: June 11, 2007WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – With every spin of the WWE Draft machine at Wachovia Arena came nervous Superstars and anxious fans. Each match winner on Raw earned a lottery draft pick for their brand.

Here’s how the exciting night played out, and which Superstars are on the move:

Pick No. 1: SmackDown selects The Great Khali

Irony showed its ugly head early tonight.

As Edge celebrated winning the No. 1 pick in the WWE Draft for his brand, he might have brought upon himself a world of pain.

Khali, the 7-foot-3 giant, has been chasing WWE Champion John Cena for months, physically dominating The Champ week after week. It was only recently that Cena was able to turn the tide, and beat back the beast’s challenge to his title at One Night Stand.

Now, with Edge’s World Heavyweight Championship dangling in front of the SmackDown locker room as its ultimate prize, the giant will likely be fixated on gaining the gold that eluded him on the Raw brand.

For SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long, adding Khali to his brand’s roster is a gigantic stroke of luck. Whispers from the GM’s office already mention the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry and Kane as Superstars that could give Khali a run for his rupee.

Pick No. 2: ECW selects The Boogeyman

Ironic that “Smoke on the Water” was playing on a locker room radio as this pick was made after C.M. Punk’s victory.

The Bottomless Pit dweller makes the move to ECW after seeing his diminutive friend, Little Boogey, splashed by the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry on Friday Night SmackDown.

Understandably, he’s in a bit of a foul mood.

Looking at his new home, the Boogeyman seems at first to be a perfect match with the master of Original Sin, Kevin Thorn, who has an occult aura around him. But it could be that creatures of the night such as Thorn and Boogeyman tend to work alone.

Also, the Boogeyman’s unorthodox style could present a challenge to ECW Superstars that are used to a more traditional, conventional style of ring warfare. But then again, ECW has been anything but conventional in its history, and in that sense, the worm-eating enigma will be right at home.

Pick No. 3: Raw selects King Booker (w/ Queen Sharmell)

Umaga’s impressive win over Balls Mahoney led to Raw gaining a touch of royalty – the pair of King Booker and Queen Sharmell.

For months, the King and Queen have been ruling their SmackDown kingdom from afar. But now, the regal duo restart their reign in the Raw locker room.

It will be interesting to see how Raw Superstars react to the monarchs, and who might get their feathers ruffled by the pompous pair. Tea, anyone?

Pick No. 4: ECW selects Chris Benoit

It’s a homecoming for the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit. After debuting for ECW in 1994, Benoit won tag-team gold.

Now, 13 years later, the former world champion will return to the extreme locker room to likely challenge for the ECW World Title.

After months of battling Montel Vontavious Porter over the United States Championship on SmackDown, Benoit will likely welcome the opportunity to face new challengers such as the New Breed and CM Punk.

Pick No. 5: SmackDown selects Torrie Wilson

Winning the battle of champions over Santino Marella on Raw, Montel Vontavious Porter earned SmackDown rights to Raw’s delicious Diva, Torrie Wilson.

After months of navigating a romantic maelstrom with former boyfriend Carlito, the already-injured Diva was forced into a match against him last Monday at Raw.

At first, Wilson was shown mercy by Carlito and allowed to leave the ring and take a count-out loss. But Carlito turned on Wilson as she walked away, knocking her down and giving her a Backstabber to score the despicable win.

Joining the SmackDown Diva locker room puts her in the middle of many beautiful ladies – enough to brighten anyone’s demeanor. But then again, Torrie’s mood could change for the worse after listening to a few lyrics from Jillian Hall.

Pick No. 6: SmackDown selects Chris Masters

Snitsky’s excessive aggressiveness led to a disqualification, and SmackDown’s second-straight draft selection – “The Masterpiece” Chris Masters.

The master of the Master Lock moves to SmackDown after dueling with Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella.

Masters might target the United States Championship around MVP’s waist as his first step.

Also, the muscular Superstar might choose to go toe-to-toe with another chiseled locker-room leader, Batista.

Pick No. 7: Raw selects ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley

Candice’s win over Kristal proved to be the most valuable of the night, as the Diva’s victory lead to Raw’s selection of ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley.

Lashley recently defeated Mr. McMahon in a Street Fight at One Night Stand to regain the title – a defeat that many in the locker room see as the start of the Chairman’s decline into dementia.

The ECW World Champion was forced to abandon his recently re-acquired title as he transfers to Raw, by order of the Chairman. That loss has to be grating on the Dominator, who will likely be hunting for another title to replace his lost ECW gold.

WWE Champion John Cena and Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella would be wise to watch their backs.

Pick No. 8: SmackDown selects “Nature Boy” Ric Flair

You didn’t need to see the TitanTron to see who was picked by SmackDown after Batista’s Triple Threat win. All you needed to hear was the “Woooooo’s” from the fans.

Thanks to his former Evolution teammate, the Nature Boy is heading to SmackDown.

At least Flair will see a friendly face there, as Torrie Wilson was drafted to SmackDown earlier in the evening. Flair teamed with Wilson’s ex-beau Carlito in previous months, until the relationship soured between the two.

With the 16-time World Champion’s decades of experience, he can be a threat to SmackDown Superstars from both inside and outside the ring.

Picks No. 9 and 10: Raw selects Snitsky and Mr. Kennedy

Randy Orton’s win in a 15-man, Tri-Branded Battle Royal earned Raw a pair of picks.

First, Raw obtained the services of ECW’s resident psycho, Snitsky. The pick was possible karma for Snitsky, who lost ECW a draft pick with his earlier disqualification against The Miz.

Will anyone in the Raw locker room be able to control this goliath? Or will he run roughshod over Raw much like he did ECW, being a terror to those that cross his path?

Second, Raw obtained the services of this year’s “Mr. Money in the Bank” from Green Bay, Wisc., Mr. Kennedy.

(wait for it) … Kennedy!

Currently recovering from injury, Kennedy returns to the scene of the crime, where Edge beat him and obtained the valuable Money in the Bank briefcase. Edge used the case’s championship contract the next night to defeat Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Can Kennedy redeem himself for his past setbacks on Raw by rising up the brand's championship ladder once again?

Supplemental Draft Announced for Wednesday, Noon ET on WWE.com

WWE officials have announced that WWE.com will host a Supplemental Draft Wednesday at noon ET. Read More…

Look for additional Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW to switch brands and find new homes. WWE.com will bring you all the details live Wednesday at noon ET.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ugh. GG WWE, why draft Kennedy to raw? Come on, he had the perfect babyface comeback to take the title from Edge and make Smackdown even better. Now he's never gunna get a title, cos' lets face it, no way is the WWE letting anyone take the title of Cena anytime soon, especially after he can beat khali.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:09 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Id love to see Cena V.s Lashley and it will happen soon :D

Edge's title is all but gone, khali will abliterate him and that will be funny to see

Booker drop the king act and go back to Booker T

why on earth is the boogeyman still around, ffs hes an idiot and not really entertaining, now lil boogeyman and hornswaggle that was a rite laugh haha, and finlay haha he battered the lil guy

overall im not too bothered with the draft and think maybe it could have made it more intresting

but mr mcmahon :O:O:O i reckon hes still alive some how :? hes devious like that, maybe well see him interupt a lashley match pretending to be back from the dead.

your views ?? :shock:

Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Id love to see Cena V.s Lashley and it will happen soon :D

Edge's title is all but gone, khali will abliterate him and that will be funny to see

Booker drop the king act and go back to Booker T

why on earth is the boogeyman still around, ffs hes an idiot and not really entertaining, now lil boogeyman and hornswaggle that was a rite laugh haha, and finlay haha he battered the lil guy

overall im not too bothered with the draft and think maybe it could have made it more intresting

but mr mcmahon :O:O:O i reckon hes still alive some how :? hes devious like that, maybe well see him interupt a lashley match pretending to be back from the dead.

your views ?? :shock:

Like I said, draft was a disappointed, Smackdown got the short end of the stick, lets see, they loose booker(An entertaining heel), benoit(One of the hardest workers), kennedy(Was inline to take the title off edge, now will job to Cena) and boogeyman(Pfft, I find him entertaining), and who do they gain? Khali(ugh..), ric flair(Past his prime), masters(Not booked well, might do well, but with steph in creative...) and Torrie wilson(oh yay, a proper wrestler! ;D) >_>

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Like I said, draft was a disappointed, Smackdown got the short end of the stick, lets see, they loose booker(An entertaining heel), benoit(One of the hardest workers), kennedy(Was inline to take the title off edge, now will job to Cena) and boogeyman(Pfft, I find him entertaining), and who do they gain? Khali(ugh..), ric flair(Past his prime), masters(Not booked well, might do well, but with steph in creative...) and Torrie wilson(oh yay, a proper wrestler! ;D) >_>

Couldn't have said it better myself. As far as I'm concerned, the only good thing going SmackDown!s way is a Batista vs. Khali rivalry.

It is good to see Benoit back to ECW though, might revive it a little.

On another note: Does anybody know what will happen to ECW when they lose their contract with Sci-Fi in December? Is the WWE gonna lose ECW or find another station?

Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:31 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Nubby wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. As far as I'm concerned, the only good thing going SmackDown!s way is a Batista vs. Khali rivalry.

On another note: Does anybody know what will happen to ECW when they lose their contract with Sci-Fi in December? Is the WWE gonna lose ECW or find another station?

Yeah, Benoit on ECW is good, just wish Smackdown had got cor von, burke or CM Punk in return >_>.
Dunno what will happen but either way it really isnt ECW, it's WWECW and their champ, lashley, was pretty much on a different brand anyway (until this draft)>_>
Only way I see batista vs Khali happening is if Dave wins in the 'do or die' match, and with vince supposedly not wanting t give him the title any time soon I don't see it happening, so looks like we have something like Edge vs Khali and Batista vs Henry
Hopefully the draft on wednesday brightens things up.
Can't wait for Hunter's return to take the title off Cena, giving Cena a break from the title and an opportunity to win the serious cena hating smarks over again, and I really hope Jericho signs a contract with WWE again, leading to some good storylines whatever brand he is on.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Dark_Yoshi wrote:
Nubby wrote:

Yeah, Benoit on ECW is good, just wish Smackdown had got cor von, burke or CM Punk in return >_>.
Dunno what will happen but either way it really isnt ECW, it's WWECW and their champ, lashley, was pretty much on a different brand anyway (until this draft)>_>
Only way I see batista vs Khali happening is if Dave wins in the 'do or die' match, and with vince supposedly not wanting t give him the title any time soon I don't see it happening, so looks like we have something like Edge vs Khali and Batista vs Henry

True say. ECW just isn't what it was. I can't remember the last time somebody was in a good match on ECW.

I really hope there isn't an Edge vs. Khali rivalry. I can see that going down the drain already, just like the WWE. But at the same time, I want Edge to keep the title. So for now, I can only hope TNA and WWE merge and bring back the TLC matches at WM (Dudley Boyz vs. Hardy Boyz vs. E & C).

As for the Batista vs. Henry, it'll be a good rivalry.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

haha doubt that would ever happen unless TNA go down the drain and WWE buy them out.
Also, I can name the last good match I remeber seeing on ECW(Dont watch it much) It would be the wrestlemania rematch that was the ECW after WM23 between new breed and the originals, with extreme rules, why the hell they did not do that at WM23 I do not know, seriously, an ECW match without extreme rules, one of the many things missing in WWECW, only around one extreme rules match per ECW event card, if we're lucky. Compare that to the original ECW with cards full of extreme rules matches ;)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just learnt off of wwe.com that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead at their house in Atlanta, Georgia. I've looked on almost all wrestling sites and it appears to be true. This is definitely one of, if not the, saddest days in wrestling history.

Now I'm afraid ECW, or the WWE in general will never be the same again.

Tribute threads can be found here

I just thought this woul be worth pointing out, this being a WWE thread and all.

R.I.P. Chris Benoit 1967-2007 :(

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i heard this on the radio today and was like WTF because we never get any wrestling news on radio 1 over here and it said that authorites believed he killed his family and himself (i think it said that), and was like WTF maybe something to do with the draft or his personal life or maybe was a break in ?

rip rabid wolverine

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

True. They say he killed his family and then himself. But after hearing what the other WWE superstars said about him on the tribute show, I seriously doubt he would do that. I don't know about how it would happen, but however it did happen, I have to think Benoit is innocent.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next