It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mayhem at Bayside!NO SPOTS! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Harrow stepped through the broken archway. "Thanks Poliwag." He stated, then he returned to the task at hand; to catch his Dratini. This was a wild goose chase, totally irrelevant and useless. He thought these thoughts as he was running through the dank and damp cavern. "Ugh!" Another dead end.
"Dratiii!" Dratini said.
Harrow quickly looked right, Dratini's tail was seen slithering down a thin cavern, very thin.
Harrow took off his toolbelt, "Sorry Poliwag and Houndoom, you'll have to sit this one out." He said to his belt as he slipped through the thin passageway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(What happened to diff. colors?) ((Also, where is Kyogre?))

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"so thats where the kyogre are, eh?" grodan thought to himself. he jumped from his hiding spot, hoping that the other proffesers wouldn't see him and ran towards the place where the map had shown the kyogres where. "you're mine"

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Professor Willow swiftly took the lad's shooulder who had just gone to the map. "No, you are mine for three hours after school today."She pushed him into a seat and stared at him. "Not only did you eavesdrop on two high ranking professors, but, you dared to touch professor Cameron's equpiment. " She gave him a fierce look. "I do not tolerate this kind of behavior young man, and you are no exception." She picked up the egg, and went to the professor. "I am afraid you will have to do this by yourself professor, as now" she looked at the boy, "I have other things to deal with. Good day." She gestured towards the boy to follow him, and gave him a terrifying look that meant "death" if he didn't follow.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I'm assuming that proffesor willow is talking to me)

"oh yeah? well seeing as i don't go to this school and didn't touch any of his equipment, I don't really see how you have the option of pushing me around. so, thanks but no thanks. however, if you still insist on your actions, i could have a pokemon battle with you, i need the experience. if not i'll be on my way"

FC:1246 8475 3519
LULZ
I can't visit as often. Maybe I'm on my DS. Or playing Super Brothers Smash Brawl. Or doing theater. Ya.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Cameron carefully laid the egg down, and ran up to the foolish child. "You want to battle a proffeser? Almost no one can beat us! If this were for training, we go easy on people! But if not, than prepare for a beating!" snapped Cameron. He took a pokeball from his pocket. "I've been wanting to use this one for 1 year! Go, Blaziken!" Cameron threw Blaziken's pokeball, and he broke out of it. "What? You to chicken?" laughed Cameron. "You really shouldn't eavsdrop on me, because the information I have could be spreaded to other proffeser's around the globe, and they'de claim it was their idea!" yelled Cameron. Blaziken made a "Bring it on" motion with his hands.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"OK. but lets take it outside, i would hate to damage your precious equipment.
GO!" as Grodan threw his pokeball the dragonite burst forth. it roared loudly. it flew high high high up and then let itself fall down to the ground using gravity to increase its speed, heading straight towards blazekin.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Blaziken! Use sky upper cut!" shouted Cameron. Blaziken responded wonderfully and ran forward, jumped into the air and aimed an upper cut at Dragonite's chin.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dragonite took the hit to the jaw. it howled as it landed on the ground.
now blazekin was above him, the momentum causing to go up a little ways.
"dragonite, use twister! dragonite caused a typhoon to be created above him, right where blazekin was. "heh. blazekin dosen't have any control over his movement in the air. I have you trapped." grodan smirked.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Once outside, Jay begain to realize the enormity of the task at hand. The campus was huge! Whatever was worrying the professors could be anywhere. After a few moments however, he heard a loud howling not to far from the school. "Maybe this is what they were talking about," Jay thought aloud and ran toward the source of the sounds.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blaziken was spun around by the twister. "Blaziken! Release flames from your foot!" shouted Cameron. Blaziken's foot caught fire (from a naturel instincked) and the twister became a twister of fire, with dragonite at the base. The twister hurled Blaziken through the air and he crashed oin the ground. He got up and shook away the pain.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

again dragonite flew up, but this time he stayed there. "thunder wave!" the blasts of electricity flew about in all directions, forming a circle of electricity around the blazekin. sudenley they closed in!. at this point dragonite dived at blazekin. "you've no where to run!" said grodan "will you jump up and be pinned down by dragonite? or will you let the electricety parylyze you? if you even think about attacking it will be to late! look, my dragonite is but a foot away. addmit it. you lose."

LULZ
I can't visit as often. Maybe I'm on my DS. Or playing Super Brothers Smash Brawl. Or doing theater. Ya.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Lose? Never!" said Cameron. Blaziken did one thing to escape. He jumped in the air, so the thunderwave missed him. Then, in mid air, he blazekicked Dragonite.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dragonite was hit in the jaw again, and flip back until below blazekin, and shot him up in the air. dragonite landed and used twister and electric wave around the twister. "now your really stuck! if you get out you'll be paralyzed. i have you completly surronded!" then dragonite used multiple dragon rages, firing them up at blazekin.

LULZ

Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blaziken was hit by the thunderwave, but before the dragon rages could hit him, Blaziken flew out of the twister and crashed on the ground. Blaziken got up slowly, heavly injured. "Your tougher than I thought." said Cameron. Blaziken was holding a cheri berrie and ate it and cured himself of parylisis. Blaziken charged at Dragonite and aimed a fire ppunch in it's face.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Blaziken was hit by the thunderwave, but before the dragon rages could hit him, Blaziken flew out of the twister and crashed on the ground.

thunderwave paralyzes the opponent, so how could you jump out if you were paralyzed?

LULZ

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Treeckoluv wrote:
Blaziken was hit by the thunderwave, but before the dragon rages could hit him, Blaziken flew out of the twister and crashed on the ground.

thunderwave paralyzes the opponent, so how could you jump out if you were paralyzed?

((The twister hurled him out. It spinned him in circles again and again and eventually hurled him out the top, juts like a real twister.))

Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I don't have time for this." grodan mumbled. dragonite ducked, threw blazekin up in the air, and then flew over to grodan. "sorry but... we'll have to postpone this" grodan jumped onto dragonite's back and flew off.

LULZ

Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"That troublesome litte brat! Blaziken! Return!" grumbled Cameron, returning Blaziken. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cellphone and he called the police. "Hello? Police? There is a troublesome student who's skipping school trying to catch kyogre. He is riding a Dragonite and heading to sea. I need you to stop him before he kills himself. Thanks." Cameron put down the telephone and turned to proffeser willow. "The police will track him down now." said Cameron. "Nowmally, I'd expel someone for that." he continued.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Harrow, still sliding through the small pathway, finally came to an ending. It was a small room and Dratini was busy hopping up and down.
"Dratii!" It would say as it hopped so happily. Harrow quickly picked Dratini up.
"Now, you never do that again." Harrow sighed and stood back up, Dratini in his arms. Then he saw something so mysterious: a map! It was carved into the cold stone walls of the cavern and Harrow could barely make anything out because of the darkness.
"Dratini, dragonbreath for me, please."
"Dratii!" Dratini let out two big puffs of fire, lighting two torches that surrounded the map on either side.
Harrow ran up to the wall.
"Kyogres! But what does this mean?"
Water spouted out of the wall in different places, he knew what was happening, the worst. He was going to drown if he didn't leave.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Jay stood, awestruck. So these were the kind of people he was dealing with hu? That battle had been intense and seeing the kid ride off on Dragonite had been, well, amazing. these guys made his pokemon look weak by comparison. Maybe he'd be okay if he had his others with him, but with only Charmeleon, Squirtle and Sneasel, he stood little chance. Lacking anything better to do, and to keep himself from falling into depression, Jay ran off in the direction the retreating Dragonite was heading.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

grodan flew over to the bay. "go metagross!" metagross landed on the water, tucking his legs under him to form a raft. "now. where are those kyogre."

Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A police car offered a ride to the sea. Cameron hopped in and it drove where grodan was. Cameron saw him emdiatly and hopped onto the ground. "Grodan! Get back here this instant!" yelled Cameron. Blaziken broke out of his pokeball and aimed a blaze kick at Metagross.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sorry, but seing as you have absolutly no control over my actions i see no real reason to obey." meta gross moved backwards and away from blazekin.

(if all or part of the following is godmoding, please ignore it and let me know)

camerons pokemon fell into the water. "go, dragonite!" dragonite burst out and grodan climbed onto his back. "return metagross!" metagross jumped back into his ultra-ball. "Dragonite, use thunder wave on the bay!" a good large section of the bay lit up as the electricity hit the water. "he couldn't have escaped that. Use twister!" a gigantic whirlpool was created drawing the parylyzed blazekin to be drawn toward the middle. (dun dun duuuun! :) )

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blaziken was sucked into it and throwed out the top. He crashed on the ground. "Blaziken! Return!" said Cameron, returning Blaziken into his pokeball. "Dont think you have me yet. Go, Swampert!" shouted Cameron. Swampert released his crie and ice beamed Dragonite.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

dragonite was it by the ice beam and struggled not to be pushed of. sudenly grodan got an idea. "let yourself fly dragonite!" as dragonite flew away, he used thunder wave on swampert's feet, as to impede his progress if he decided to go after me. when dragonite had flown aways maybe a mile or so, he stopped and let metagross out, using him as a raft again and took out a super rod and fished. suddenly something tugged at the line and a lanturn popped out and landed on metagross. grodan quickly caught it.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next