It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The curse of The Dark Crest (1 more person needed!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Ahh!" shouted Raichu, dodging the zap cannons. Sudenly, a pokemon flew down and slashed Magnezone. "Ah ha ha ha ha!" laughed the pokemon. It landed and turned out to be a skarmory. It stared in the eyes of magnezone and inserted data. System crash. Reload previous data. Beep, beep, beep. No data found. Restarting data... new data created. serching data... beep, beep, beep. no data found. hacking...hacking... bleep! Data recovered. Reloading previous data... beep, beep, beep. Data reloaded. Adding new data... finished. New data: clouds=posseses gravity. Highly mosturized. Will colapse if standed on to long. Hovering does not damage.. "That'll do the trick!" said the skarmory. "Will it really work?" asked Raichu. "No problem! I've had worse times before!" said Skarmory.
(It's not godmoding because that's what Skarmory was doind with magnezone. He made the loading data.)

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Darn it. Maybe this Skarmory can do it."

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"BZZ..... NO ERROR, NO ERROR!" Magnezone seemed calm, too calm. "SCANNING FOR THREATS.................. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I HAVE BEEN HACKED! I REPEAT, I HAVE BEEN HACKED! ACTIVATE OFFENCE AND DESTROY HACKER!" Magnezone was still acting wildly.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Arising from my frozen state of death to curse you!
Charizard just stare around lazily. Why does he need clouds when he has wings? Charizard saw a mad Magnezone. He called out to it, "Hey, you! Be quiet if you don't want me to burn you!"

The cold-blooded Latias expert in Asia with powers over the stars.

80d10302

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"WHO IS SPEAKING? VOICE NOT INPUTED BEFORE! SCANNING FOR THREAT FILES.............. 1 NEW FILE FOUND. LOADING DATA........ YOU CAN WALK ON CLOUDS, BUT THE'LL COLAPES IF YOU'RE ON THEM TO LONG." Magazone seemd to understand now. "WAIT, GRAVITATIONAL DATA SAIS YOU CAN'T WALK ON CLOUDS! ERROR! SYSTEMS OVERLOADING! WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN THREE...... TWO...... ONE..... ZERO! BEEP!" Magnezone blew up into a cloud of smake. Once it was gone, Magnezone wasn't there.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I guess he's not meant for these places." I said, as Magnezone blows up.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Lucario thought quietly. He has gone to the Nowhere.Lucky. as he walks off the cloud withering under him.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"BZZ! REBOTING SYSTEMS......" Magnezone awoke to find himself in a strange forest. Several ghost pokemon floated around him. "WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I?" "I am a Gengar. So this is your first time here?" "BZZ... YES!" "That was suposed to be a joke! You never come here twice!" "WHAT? I DEMAND EXPLANATION!" "For a pokemon who's life has ended, you're sure funny! This is the Nowhere; the place where every pokemon goes when they die!" "BZZ! WHAT? YOU MUST BE LYING!" "Nope, their is no way I'm lying!" Gengar let out a sigh. "I lost the spirit to lie since I've been down here so long since I was sentinced here for eternity by Giratina.." "WHO IS GIRATINA?" "Well, he's what you'd like to call the king of the Nowhere, if you did enough good deeds in life, you're granted the blessing of the Somewhere and travel to the Somewhere. If you don't believe me, then go ask Giratina himself!"

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Magnezone! No!" shouted Raichu. "I'm sorry that I failed..." said Skarmory. But then a ripple opened in the sky and Darkrai emerged. "Pitiful worms! Now that you lost a hero, it's impossible to defeat me!" laughed Darkrai. "I think I'll take a little souvenir back to my temple, YOU!" Darkrai made a vortex and it started sucking in the heros. "ugh, the... force, to... strong!" screamed Raichu, but sudenly, Skarmory flew infront of everybody. "ssssaavvveee yyyooouuurrrself!" shouted Skarmory, before getting sucked into the vortex. The vortex disappeared. "So your little freind took the sucktion? Fine by me! I'll just destroy you my self! Prepare to meet magnezone!" shouted Darkrai. He disappeared into thin air. Sudenly, everything started shifting. "What's happening?! This is not good!" said Raichu. Everything calmed down, and they were in a shadowy land. Darkrai reapeared. "How you like my demension? It has your blood written all over it!" shouted Darkrai, preparing to attack.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Dark Team Magma HQ {planning to capture Dark Groudon}
sorry i cant kep up with this rp i eep gettin behind im gonna have to cll it quits sorry was very fun though
---------------------------------
Haunter loks around and thenooks to him self as he begins to slowly fade away. He looks to raichu andwave goodbye "Im sorry i have failed you and everyone else." He slowly fades away and is gone forever

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Shut up, Darkrai." *Yawn* "I'm getting bored here, and I want to blast something. Shadow Blade!" I use my psychic move to form the shadows around into a sword and send it at Darkrai.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Haunter! No!" Cried Raichu. "Was he even one of the the 8 heros?" said Raichu. Alakazam's shadow blade flew right through Darkrai, but did nothing. "You worthless attacks cannot harm me! You can't fight shadow with shadow! This arena transforms all attacks into a shadow attack!" laughed Darkrai. "We'll see about that!" said Raichu, thunderbolting Darkrai. But when it came back down, the attack had a shadowy aura and just passed through Darkrai. "Um, guys? This isn't very good..." said Raichu.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Arising from my frozen state of death to curse you!
"Let me join in!" Charizard used Dragon Pulse. He fired a blue beam at Darkrai.

The cold-blooded Latias expert in Asia with powers over the stars.

80d10302

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

But once again, attack flew right through Darkrai. "Enough! This is a waste of my time! I will end this!" said Darkrai. He made a giant ball of shadow that began sucking everyone in. "My head..." said Raichu weakly. But sudenly a psychic wave appered in the sky and struck Darkrai. "Gaa! How... how is this possible?" said Darkrai, collapsing to the ground. "Hypno! He must've used psychic out of Darkrai's demension, so it wasn't shadow!" said Raichu. Darkrai floated back up. "I will deal with you later! Until than, behold the marvelous sight!" said Darkrai, disappearing. His demension disappeared, and Raichu looked in horror tos see the crack in the sky get larger. "We better hurry up!" said Raichu, running into a sea of clouds.

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:31 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Lucario looked at Raichu. "Master, are you ok?"

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"BZZ! FINE! I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG, LIAR!" Gengar let out another sigh. "Fine, but I warned you! Giratina is one heck of a devil!" Magnezone continued through the dreary forest. So many dead pokemon and orange fountains populated the area. He heard two of them talking about their lives. "If that pack of Mightyena didn't come jumping out of the bushes just then..." "You think that's bad? I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden a Rampardos comes dashing out of the bracken and rams me off the cliff!" Magnezone quickly ran along; trying to get away from all of the talk about death. "Hey! Stop!" A Bannette came walking over from a small passage. "Be careful, will ya?" "BZZ! WHY?" "Because a littlefarther down thius path is the clearing of soorow, if you're not careful, the Spiriwheres will drag you down, never to emerge again!"

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4