It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
"Ga! I don't care about ya stinkin' stories!" shouted Zap. He zapped himself with lightning up to 10000 volts, shattering the ice. "Now, I feel like to my little "trick"! said Zap. He quickly dashed away into the ships hull. He began releasind electricity all around him, but his energy was draining fast. Sudenly, the ships hull just blew, and water began sinking into the boat. "How... ya like... thsi old...boy?" said Zap. He walked back up weakly. "Now... your... ships... gonna sink!" said Zap. "All crew members, retreat!" shouted Zap. He jumped into the sea and swam back to his ship, with his crew following him. When he got on board, he watched the destruction of the Primitive strike.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"YAR! We won the battle against those scurvie landlubbers!" Scyth flew back to the Zapping and shouted back to the Primitive Strike. "Ya ship be sinkin'! Were gonna get hem gems before you!" Scyth walked over to the dongeon and oppened the door. "James and Aura, will be makin' ya walk the plank tomorow mornin'!"

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Post oww
"Well ain't that great." Said James after the syther had left.
James needed to think of a plan, then it came to him, but he would need aura's help to sucseed.
"Hey aura, i've got a plan, but I need your help, I could blast through this." James said pointing to the wall. "But I would be too weak to move, thats where you come in, I know your not strong enough to carry me, so if you could fend off the guards untill I recharge, I can fly us out of here, unless you've got another plan."

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ugh...I guess even a pirate like me needs rest..." said Zap. He paced down to the dungeon and sat down with his crew member. "Ok, remember my plan to get a bucket of Gems? We'll sail just behind, but out of view, of Sam's ship once they recover and set sail. After they have obtained all them gems, we'll show 'em no mercy and take 'em all!" declared Zap.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:51 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

"What plan? We're doooooooomed." Aura looked up at James with the cute face baby pokemon make. "I can't signal Sam, my aura's to weak."

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zap overheard james's plan and walked over to the dungeon. "Ha! You actually think two scurby landlubbers like you could break out? Never heard that in all the seven seas!" laughed Zap. Sudenly, a giant tital wave apeared and the crie of a pokemon was releases. Zap made a devilish smile. "It's time." said Zap. Two machamp came stomping through the hull and grabbed Aura and James. They tied up their hands, and for james, they also tied up his wings. Then they brought them up to the deck. It was a stormy night. A giant Octillery rampaged in the water. The machamp put James on the plank and nudged him forward with a sword. "Oh Kranctillery! I've got some dinner!" chanted Zap. Kranctillery hollered and approached the Zapping. "Kranctillery will pick his teeth with your bones!" said Zap. "Go on and jump!" he continued. "Jump! Jump! Jump!" chanted the crew. But Kranctillery thrashed around impatiently.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Would ya hurry up and jump lad? Kranctillery ain't gonna hold it's apitite forever!" Scyth jabbed his scyths even closer to James and Aura.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Aura burst out laughing. "Let's see you fly!" he yelled maniacly. Using his lithe, agile body,e jumped up kicked Scythe down and jumped himself,grabbing a lose plank on the Zapping and rippping it off the ship with him.And then water started filling up the Zapping through the hole.He then quickly shaped the plank into a rough but sharp sword, facing his worst nightmare.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"The ship is sinking! Yar, never thought I'd have to do this here trick!" Scyth didn't react to the storm, even though is face was soaked. Scyth flew into the air, blasting the Zapping with Air slashes. Soon the ship was complete wrecked, just a few boards floating in the sea remained. "Where ya gonna stsnd now? I can fly, but you can't!" Scyth kept sending air slashes towards Aura.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Scyth! Haven't I told ya not to do this wreckage in the middle of the sea?!" snapped Zap. "Guuuueole!" cried Kranctillery. It dived down towards Aura, trying to suck him into it's mouth. Zap's crew began swimming back to the dock. "Come, Scyth, Lets leave these landlubbers to Kranctillery!" said Zap, heading back to the docks. When he got there, his crew immediatly began construction on the Zapping 2. "It'll be ready soon, captain!" said A ludicolo.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
(anybody remember me?{spiritomb} I joined in the first page. I got too busy with a different RP but now I can handle both)

Kalani floated as fast as possible to the two about to be Octillery chow. "I came from the island a few miles East if you haven't seen it, it's right there. I saw something from me shack and came to investergate." Kalani points to the nearby island shrouded in mist. "Now let me help ya out." Kalani threw a Shadow Ball at Kranctillery, pushing him away from James and Aura. He telepathically untied the ropes holding their hands and said, "Now prepere for battle!"

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We ain't got all day! Them landlubbers from the Primitive strike are gonna build a seconde if we don't hurry up!" Scyth was growing impatient.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
((Just making sure everyone knows I'm still here, just waiting for S_S to post.))

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Anybody seen 2x4b? I can't do anything until he posts))

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry I've been gone. I'm on it Xeeros))

"Come on men! We need to capture those Pirates!" Henry shouted.

"We're ready to go Captain!" Shouted Murphy from the deck.

"Alright then. Anchors up and off we go!" Henry shouted as the HMS Victory slowly pulled away from the port.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:08 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

(Um.. Giratina_Man, it was nearly impossible that you co0uld find James and Aura so please pretend that you didn't see Aura fighting the Kracktillary.)

"Never would I become Kranktillary chow." Aura whispered heading into the krancktillary's mouth.But at the middle gateway,he jumped and stabbed the Krancktillary in the eye.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sir! The Zapping 2 is conplete!" said a shiftry. "Good." said Zap. His crew and Zap got onto the Zapping two and set sail. Zap saw Henry's ship in the distance. "What the blazes?" said Zap. He remebered the battle he had with Willy. "Pirates! We're gonna change course! Attack!" shouted Zap. The Zapping 2 sped forward just behind HMS Victory. "Fire, fire, fire!" yelled Zap at the top of his lungs. The Zapping two started Firing cannonballs at the enemy ship.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Xeeros was hiding in the shadows of the ship when he heard Henry barking orders to the crew. There he is thought Xeeros, before walking out of the shadows just enough to display his presence.

"I believe we can help each other, you and I. I'm Navy Special Ops. The name's Xeeros," said Xeeros, extending his hand in a show of friendship.

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Could someone explain to me what is going in PM, since I have to lock this until I get back from Oregon. Otherwise, this Rp is going to go to Davy Jones' Locker, 'scue the pun.))

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sam was a bit upset that his ship sunk, but he didn't have any time for anger. He needed to get out of this town. And quick.

"Anyone who's still coming with me, follow me. We're going to steal a ship, like true pirates would do."

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:02 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Zap! Would'ya stop taken' on battles every two hours? The Zapping2's gonna sink in five secondes if you don't stop!" Scyth thought for a seconde. "Neverming my there speech! If we flee their gonna come after us matey!"

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Your clever, matey! And they're after Sam and them stones. If we let 'em live, than they'll steal all the stones!" said Zap. "Open fire!"

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When Victor and Xatu landed on the primitive strike, Victor realised he hadn't been unconsious for as long as he thought. He realised the boat was sinking, then looked over at the pirates named Zap and Scyth. He leapt off the boat, then called over to Sam,

"You've taken a long time to set off, haven't you? I have a very obvious solution to get a new boat. Zap and Scyth there, they have a boat, and your a pirate who can turn invisible, and Xatu here knows teleport, so my suggestion is..." as he was about to say rob them, or an equivelent, a tree fell down under a burning. It hit the side of the dock.

"Never mind that! We need to get away fast! Everyone on this boat, um..." he looked at the name, then scratched it out, and wrote underneath it, Primitive Strike Two.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:39 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Aura was exaughsted, but s was the Kracktillary. He then had itat his mercy. It would be dead. But Aura remm=embered what his mother wwould say.

Save the last hit for thy who tries to kill you

And the Kracktillary had no controll, how could he use his last sure-hit kill on it. So he then slowly, stabed its eye, not ataching his poisin dart to his... well Sam's sword. (Will Sam ever realise that Aura stole his sword?) Aura then got the Kracktillary to salr him a KM from the dock, threatining it with his dart. Then he swam, to buy his own boat and find James, and kill Zap...

Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yes, he knows it's missing. But his sword is less important than his ship.))

"Works for me. Let's try this one more time, mateys!" Sam said as he got on the newly named Preemptive Strike Two

"I'm going in sixty seconds. Everyone who's coming with me, get your Pokebutts on up here!" Sam ordered.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next