It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Pokemon Pirates! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Zap lowered his sword and turned to Aura. "Why, your quite clever. You must've been the one at the battle against willy, correct, mate?" said Zap. "Can't alow you to get away." he pointed his sword at Aura, and tried to jab him in the heart.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:25 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

Aura doged jumped and...er...um... borrowed Sam's sword without his noticing and toook a jab at Zap's neck. "Well,Zap. Can't let you kill Sam, now can I?"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Load the cannons! The ship has been spotted! AR!" The Zapping came speeding towards the Primitive strike and lowered the anchors. "Wait here! I'll go chop of their insult of a mass! YARR!" Scyth flew off the Zapping and landed on the lookout of the Primitive strike. "Say bye to ya ship Sam! For ya mss is about to come tumbling down on ya!" Scyth telled while shapening his claws; preparing to cut off the mass.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:04 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Aura turned around and Blasted Scyth with an Aura Sphere, leaving his back exposed to Zap.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Aura turned around and Blasted Scyth with an Aura Sphere, leaving his back exposed to Zap.
(For the last time; Rilous can't learn Aura sphere!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Scyth approached his target and cut off the mass, sending down into the ocean. "Can't escape now! AHAHAHAHA!"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:37 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Riolu was amazed. "Yall never make it out! that is not without serious injuries." And he Blaze Kicked Scyth over and overr again.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Riolu was amazed. "Yall never make it out! that is not without serious injuries." And he Blaze Kicked Scyth over and overr again.
Once again; it doesn't work. Riolu is with Sam and Zap in the captain's quarters while Scyth is way up on the lookout which is like 5+ meters in the air.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Scyth shouted crazingly loud to his ship. "FiRE THEM CANNONS! FIRE THE CREW! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!" The Zapping began firing cannonballs and it's crew at the Primitive strike. "There ain't no hope for ya now lad! My here crew ounumbers yours, while the caannons pelt you!" Scyth unexpecticly charhed at Rilou with beserking Scyths.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh really yar coward." yelled James
why don't you come here and fight like a man/pokemon
looking at the fellow crew members whaching James got anoyed and shouted at them.
"What are you standing around for, LOAD THE CANNONS, OR CANT YOU SEE WERE UNDER ATTACK!!!."
Seeing the scyther charge at rilou James quickly jumps down and charges at the syther, getting ready to slash it.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

(Helooooooo,Zap,you aren't killing me...Blazikendude are you preventing Treeckoluv from using the computer?)

Aura saw what James was doing and yelled. "James take care of this mainiac! I need to fight Zap..." And he faced Zap again, this time though he felt an urge of Friendship, but with who? Was it telling him to turn over to Zaps side, or destroy him to save Sam? He decided how he'd figure out. He needed to get captured by Zap,and see something. But he needed to fight, to make it look like he tried not to get capturred.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Riolu said that a smirk appered on James's face.
"Thats all I needed to here." said James changing from slash to air slash
"If you keep running it this will hurt even more."

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Somebody will get hurt, but it's gonna be ya!" Scyth began making a very iretating Buzzing sound [Big Buzz] the would blow of James's eardrums if he got any closer. "Just because your a Scyther like me deosn't mean were equal, I have more power then you'd think in these here Scyths! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Post ha
"Do you really think i'm that stuped yar dum bug" Yelled James now thinking of a way to attack.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yar the stupid bug ya little pest! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!" Still buzzing, Scyth began charging energy for a razor wind.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Still thinking James remembered a move he had just learned a few weeks ago.
"Ha ha think you can handle this." Shouted James as he focused and fired a hyper beam.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well what about this lassy?" Scyth sent out the Razor wing which flew into the hyper beam, neutralisind it. "And now it's time for pain!" The razor wind was flying towards James, and since it was wind, it could not be dodged.
------------------------------------------------
(Think, can you run away from wind? No.)

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Lucario eged the sword closer to Zap's flesh."Any last words traitor?"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

James was to weak to move and the razor wind was coming right at him.
"It won't do much yar wee...." James couldn't say another word, as the razor wind hit, kocking him aganst the mass, James fell unconcus.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"This here lad will make a nice prisoner! Machamps!" Two Machamps stopped fighting and dropped their four swords and walked over to Scyth. "I want ya two to keep up our forces in this ship while I throw this prisoner into our dongeon! I'll be back in a few secondes! Do not fail me!" "Yes sir!" Scyth picked up James and Flew towards the Zapping. "I'll decide what to do with you later!" Scyth oppened the door to the dongeon and threw James inside and locked the door. He then went over to a member of the crew who wasn't at a cannon. "Guard are here prisoner for me!" And before the chosen guard could speak, Scyth began Flying back towards the Primitive strike.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes, in fact, I do. Thunder stone!" shouted Zap. One of his Medicham threw a thunder stone at Zap. He caught it and began glowing, and came out as a raichu. "How ya like evolution, matey? Nice work, Scyth!" said Zap. Then he touched the tip of Aura's sword with his tail, sending an electric wave through it.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:36 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Aura felt the power.Nothing would sasve him except commen sense.Then he finnaly was able to drop the sword. As he collapsed he whispered "Zap,Sam gave his gem to me.Do not harm him.I have now beccame your prisoner through loss in a duel." and Riolu fell unconcius

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Even if you have the gem, I'll blow this ship to smitherines anyway!" laughed Zap. A Medicham and a shiftree came and hulled Aura to the dungeon, and Zap shifted his attention to Sam. "Now then, matey! I think it's time you tell me where that Rainbow gem is!" sand Zap, with his sword up to Sam's throat.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" You sure that's a grand idea Zap?" Frost said as he crept behind Zap and pointed his sword on the back of his neck.
" Just put your sword down and we can talk this out, or you'll be in a whole lot of trouble."

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yep! It's a grand Idea, for a pirate!" shouted Zap. Once again, he toucjed the tip of Frost's sword with his tail, sending a shock wave through the sword.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Frost yelped and dropped his sword in pain. He gave Zap a look of hatred and quickly covered him and his sword in ice with an Ice Beam. Then having left the head out of the block of ice he punched Zap in the face.
"Now shut up, sit down and listen." said witha touch of hate in his voice.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Victor got bored waiting so I'm posting again :P ))

The boat might have been small, but it was well engineered and easy to control. They were heading for the dock, though Victor doubted that they'd still be there, a day later. The waves began to get larger, for no obvious reason, then the boat began to rock. It was like a storm had begun, without the rain. As the waterbegan to strike faster, absol was flung out of the small boat. Xatu's Psychic held him from the water.
"This sailing isn't going to work. I'm going to use teleport."

And they vanished, abandoning the boat, and losing whishcash.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next