It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 battle frontier symbols - what do you achieve by gettin gold 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

title ^^^

what do you achieve, im nearly there just the battle pike gold and all battle factory to go, but after ive got all golds, what then ??

Thu May 31, 2007 5:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

first of all congratulations for getting so many gold symbols. its such a hard task! id be really interested to hear what your teams and strategies are. there is a thread where you can post this info. see:

http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopi ... &start=100

the teams and strategies i used are up there in the last few posts.

after you get all gold symbols your trainer card changes colour. eg if its silver now it will become gold. also, when you get all silver symbols talk to scott in his little house near the battle tower and he will give you the very rare lansat berry. when you get all gold symbols talk to him again and he will give you the even rarer starf berry.

oh, and good luck with the battle factory!!! i spent soooooo long in there. banging my head on the wall time after time until i finally got it.........

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

my team is raichu - thunderbolt, thunder, iron tail, rest

tyranitar - earthquake, hyper beam, rock slide, rock smash

sceptile - fury cutter, false swipe, slam, leaf blade

all level hundered, and thats the order, so i would say my only trouble is fire, but 2 thunders usually clear that up for me, havent lost in the BF yet :P

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

thanks tbh i thought it was fair easy

my team is raichu - thunderbolt, thunder, iron tail, rest

tyranitar - earthquake, hyper beam, rock slide, rock smash

sceptile - fury cutter, false swipe, slam, leaf blade

all level hundered, and thats the order, so i would say my only trouble is fire, but 2 thunders usually clear that up for me, havent lost in the BF yet :P

are you sure youre not exaggerating things a tiny bit? because to be honest, i cant see that even getting past 7 trainers in the battle tower. let alone beating anabel in the 70th battle.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

course im not exxagerating, ive done it, why do have to pick faults when you dont know your facts

jealous ? or think your mr.pokemon pro king of the world

i know its your view but i have done it and dont care really what you think

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah, you would be surprised that in fact some people do lie on forums, but youre right - it is pretty sad. so..... this is your team (raichu, tyranitar and sceptile) that won:
1) 70 straight battles in the battle tower?
2) 56 straight battles at the battle arena?
3) 10 straight tournaments at the battle dome?
4) 70 levels in the battle pyramid?
5) 42 straight battles in the battle palace?
oh, and you have never lost a battle in the battle frontier. lol!! :roll:

and why do you say fire is your only problem? your tyranitar has earthquake and rock slide which both defeat fire types (and tyranitar resists fire attacks anyway). youre real weakness is ground since both tyranitar and raichu are both weak to ground. tyranitar and sceptile are also both weak to bug.

im not saying i am mr pokemon or anything, but if you posted your team in the rating centre it would be given a very low rank. they would tell you to change at least 6 of the 12 moves you have (thunder, hyper beam, fury cutter, false swipe, slam, rock smash, and probably rest and iron tail for that matter). its just that your claims are a bit over the top.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I am not claiming i am telling you and was asking a question

whether or not you believe me has nothing to do with my question and also be the time i swap out tyranitar and riachu is my first they always use moves against me which are like WOW and yeh i havent lost to any i suppose my team are just well suited to eachother.

tbh i dont give a flying **** about the rating of my team, what i care is that i win my matches which is what i have been doing

and ye some people are sad that they must lie to get recognition on forums, but i am not one of those people, i dont care if anyone on here thinks im good, for god sake its a GBA game not like the world.

edit* oh and obv i have lost at the BF in PREVIOUS games but not this one when i restarted from scratch* edit

Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ok ok ok, you must be the best trainer in the world then. to win all those things at the battle frontier with the moves false swipe, rock smash, fury cutter, etc. im sure everyone has their own opinion about the truth of your claims.

so, how many battle points have you obtained in your current game? and what are your records for each building? im actually curious as to how you have gone.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My claims, pffffft, and best trainer in the world, like i said before i dont care

And why on earth do i need proof to some pro to you, surely with all ur mightyness (ha) you dont need to feel threatened as the greatest idiot in the world.

And tbh i have found out what i want to and dont need to speak to someone like you, mr great, about what i have and havent done.

would a mod please lock this

Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:31 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

smify0404, you have no reason to go off on someone who was answering your question and politely offering advice. If you have something personal against Cuddles, PM is the place to take that too.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

but having arrived a short time ago, not really very welcoming people saying your lying

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]