It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 30 year anniversary of Star Wars! 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well tomorrow is the 30 year anniversary of Star Wars! For me, I'm going to celebrate by watching A New Hope. Do any of you have plans?

Thu May 24, 2007 1:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Get all of my nerdy friends, hold a nerdy party, And watch all of the movies 8-)

I'm a big fan of Star Wars, So are my friends and my family :D

Thu May 24, 2007 1:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That's awesome! I was thinking about watching all the movies but if I did that then I wouldn't have time to walk around my town with my Anakin/Luke/Luuke/ Mara Jade Skywalker lightsaber. Basically Luke's lightsaber from A New Hope.

Thu May 24, 2007 1:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, I actually planned doing that, Dressing myself as Han Solo (though i'm a girl, he's my fav) And ALL of the boys are going to dress as Princess Leia x3 Also, We are going to use our plastic light swords and yell around the school, and interrupting the class, By making sounds and yell "You are all minions of Darth Vader, ALL OF YOU!" and run out, screaming like girls! xD

Thu May 24, 2007 1:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Haha! That is priceless! None of my friends are really as into Star Wars as I am so I can't really do that sort of thing.

Thu May 24, 2007 1:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thank you x3 The guys don't dare to start, So i have to, After all, I AM Han Solo! x333

And when we go to the principal, I will have to say: We meet again, Darth Vader.

The principal will say: Will you STOP this stupid thing!?

Then the largest guy says: We will do anything for justice!

We got it all planned! ;D

Thu May 24, 2007 2:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Thank you x3 The guys don't dare to start, So i have to, After all, I AM Han Solo! x333

And when we go to the principal, I will have to say: We meet again, Darth Vader.

Lol, can you please tell me how it went? Don't blame yourself if you get in trouble!
I/m a major star wars fan, but I don't celebrate the aniversery of series. It's just seems very nerdy [no offense].

Thu May 24, 2007 2:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hreffie wrote:

Lol, can you please tell me how it went? Don't blame yourself if you get in trouble!
I/m a major star wars fan, but I don't celebrate the aniversery of series. It's just seems very nerdy [no offense].
'

It's ok, I enjoy being a nerd, Or a WTF person, like i'm called :D I'll tell you gladly tomorrow ^-^

Thu May 24, 2007 2:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well I brought my lightsabers to school today and amazingly they didn't get confiscated! However before school, we have a half hour to do whatever. So, I was on this street next to my school with my friends having a lightsaber duel and some old lady had to call the school and complain that a bunch of kids were hitting each other with "plastic swords" that and my yelling "Happy 30 year anniversary of STAR WARS!!!!!" at all the cars that passed, probably didn't help either. lol.

Fri May 25, 2007 12:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was in Han solo clothes, All of the guys had swords and Princess Leia HAIRCUT! and we yelled around the school, lots of teachers complaining to ours, but lucky us, she had to go home to her sick kid, So we get a other teacher, who was HIMSELF in Darth Vader clothes and had light saber! xD He pointed at our group and was like "Dude, You watch star wars too?" I was like "Yahaw!"

We had a lightsaber duel with him in middle class, And we did food fight, And so we ended to the principal, And i got to do my famous sentence, He laughed like hell. And we got to go out without a warning or anything! xD

Sat May 26, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
That day rocked...

I was in Han solo clothes, All of the guys had swords and Princess Leia HAIRCUT! and we yelled around the school, lots of teachers complaining to ours, but lucky us, she had to go home to her sick kid, So we get a other teacher, who was HIMSELF in Darth Vader clothes and had light saber! xD He pointed at our group and was like "Dude, You watch star wars too?" I was like "Yahaw!"

We had a lightsaber duel with him in middle class, And we did food fight, And so we ended to the principal, And i got to do my famous sentence, He laughed like hell. And we got to go out without a warning or anything! xD

.........................................................ha!
Hahahahahahahahahaha! That is hilarious! Your teacher was wearing darth vader cloth? Light saber dual in the middle of school? Boys dressed up like princess liea? That is so funny! I wished something like that happened to me!

Sat May 26, 2007 3:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

.........................................................ha!
Hahahahahahahahahaha! That is hilarious! Your teacher was wearing darth vader cloth? Light saber dual in the middle of school? Boys dressed up like princess liea? That is so funny! I wished something like that happened to me!

Yeah, He's a really big fan of Star Wars x3 But this is nothing compared to other events..

Sat May 26, 2007 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]