It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
 The YOU create a character profile contest! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Hello everybody! Welcome to the YOU create character profile contest! In this contest, you take a character from any video game, and make a funny profile for them!
Rules:
No bad words
No M rated characters
You must say the character's name and game/series he is in
Ends june the first [june 1st]
Make the profile descrtipteve
Making it funny gives more points.
No violence
All forum rules apply
All Activities and compation rules apply

Example:
Character: O-chunks
Game: Super paper Mario
Profile: Count bleck's thug with less brains than a worm. Dimentio once put a floro spapien sprout on his head and became "O-cabbage" and shouted "As-PA-RA-GUS!" and "BRO-CO-LY". No one knows why he's called "O-chunks" and no one wants to know, either... oh dear.
That is a great profile, but not the best. Try to come up with ones like that!
There will be no rewards for doing it. Sit down, started writing, and laugh your head off.
Contestants:
Blazikendude
SorcererDNA
Music Swashbuckler

Last edited by Treeckoluv on Sun May 20, 2007 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 13, 2007 2:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Game: Super paper mario
Profile: One of Count Bleck's strangest minions, he seems to acked weird and has a giant robot called Brobot. He has an odd resemblense to Luigi, becuse he is! He was posesed by Nastacia, the counts second in comand.

Mon May 14, 2007 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Hey, this sounds like fun! Let's do this:

Character: MegaMan
Game: MegaMan Battle Network 1-6
Profile: When he's not off busy saving the world, he's reprimanding Lan, his operator, in one way or another, telling him to watch his weight or stop giving away his awesome chips (did he have to give away his Bass chips?) and wasting his money. It's like he's Lan's second mother...

(In any Battle Network game you always start out with a wimpy folder, and the chips differ very little from game to game.)
Well, this is all I could think of that was amusing. And this one is actually true, not made up!

- DNA

Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Game:The legend of Zelda:The Twilight Princess
Profile:He ate anyone who tried to learn about him so all we know is that Ganandorf had to order a spinach leaf given life to lock him up in a mental aslum.Link's main goal in life is to set Nimbo upon Ganandorf while he's sleeping with his cutesy-wutsey Polly Pocket Teddy Bear.The theory on why the peice of spinach didn't have it's...er....stem chomped off is because NO (or at least very few) Mental Kokari's like spinach.

Ya,I know it's lame but hey, that's my job :D

Mon May 14, 2007 3:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Character:Nimbo
Game:The legend of Zelda:The Twilight Princess
Profile:He ate anyone who tried to learn about him so all we know is that Ganandorf had to order a spinach leaf given life to lock him up in a mental aslum.Link's main goal in life is to set Nimbo upon Ganandorf while he's sleeping with his cutesy-wutsey Polly Pocket Teddy Bear.The theory on why the peice of spinach didn't have it's...er....stem chomped off is because NO (or at least very few) Mental Kokari's like spinach.

Ya,I know it's lame but hey, that's my job :D
What Treeckomaster told me in real life, it has to be a real character.
I repeat, It has to be a real character!!!

Entry in valid.

Mon May 14, 2007 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Game: Chrono Trigger
Profile: After saving the world from a time crisis called Lavos, he peacefully resides in his hometown of Truce village in 1,000 AD. To keep his skills sharp, he's undergone numerious part time jobs. Some jobs include: Lucca's Guinea Pig, Marle's Shopping Cart, Gato's punching Bag, Offical Cat Feeder for the King, And personal jester for the mayor. Nobody knows what this silent protagonist has to comment about these events.

Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hahaha, this sounds like fun. I'mma edit my post later, because I only have a few minutes of computer time (I'm at school) left. >__>

Mon May 21, 2007 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Game: Duuuur
Profile: An annoying yellow rodent. It can electrocute people with its cheeks. Has a tendency to be pokenapped by various villians, usually Team Rocket, but is always saved by Ash, in some stupid, overused, cliched way

:P

Mon May 21, 2007 2:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Pikachu
Profile: An annoying yellow rodent. It can electrocute people with its cheeks. Has a tendency to be pokenapped by various villians, usually Team Rocket, but is always saved by Ash, in some stupid, overused, cliched way

Would that technically be from the anime? Yet...a Pikachu from the games don't have any special or significant characteristics. Not sure if that's allowed or not but I thought this was video game characters only.

Mon May 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

blaziken234 wrote:
Name: Pikachu

Would that technically be from the anime? Yet...a Pikachu from the games don't have any special or significant characteristics. Not sure if that's allowed or not but I thought this was video game characters only.

All it says is that the character has to be in the videogames (which it is), and to make a funny profile (which I did). It never said eveeything had to have happened in the game before.

yay loopholes :p

Mon May 21, 2007 8:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The base of your profile was that captured by team rocket (which it wasn't, even in Yellow) and rescued by Ash (again, did NOT happen in the games, any of them.)

So in conclusion, you failed to use the proper character from the video games. The pikachu in the games has not undergone these events and has never met up with a trainer named "Ash".

But after reading the original rules posted by the host himself, it states that you can use "series" (which I believe can be considered anime.) as well. Give more details his background before you make him a profile.

Mon May 21, 2007 9:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blazikendude wrote:

The base of your profile was that captured by team rocket (which it wasn't, even in Yellow) and rescued by Ash (again, did NOT happen in the games, any of them.)

So in conclusion, you failed to use the proper character from the video games. The pikachu in the games has not undergone these events and has never met up with a trainer named "Ash".

But after reading the original rules posted by the host himself, it states that you can use "series" (which I believe can be considered anime.) as well. Give more details his background before you make him a profile.

Well, actually, no. But if the character is in a game and a movie/show, than you can put a profile from the show.
And it's almost over! Post soon or weep!

Tue May 22, 2007 1:36 pm
Illiterate
Illiterate

game: Legend of Zelda
profile: not very bright, he can't talk even though he can scream, yell, and grunt. he is constantly annoyed by either a fairy, boat, or princess-thingy. he can fight very well, but has trouble getting out of tough situations. all around, very unlucky.

Tue May 22, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Anime: Bo-bo bo bo bo-bo bo
profile: Completly rejected, no one likes him even though he appears everywhere... but out in Japan!
He is a big time player and gets all the ladies and gambles and wins up to 10000 japanese currency!
along with his faithful companion Churro (which also is rejected by so many...)
he travels across Japan searching for the coveted "Giant Gem thingy"
While battling the evil forces of Sushai the master of kitchen arts and fist of the raw fish!
Pickles quickly learns that he is simply an anime character;planned to waste time on the show while the real heros are out for ice cream and jelly!

Narrarated by the narrarator guy who is underpaid and worked untill he drops!

Tue May 22, 2007 3:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Character: Pickles
profile: Completly rejected, no one likes him even though he appears everywhere... but out in Japan!
He is a big time player and gets all the ladies and gambles and wins up to 10000 japanese currency!
While battling the evil forces of Sushai the master of kitchen arts and fist of the raw fish!
Pickles quickly learns that he is simply an anime character! Planned to waste time on the show while the real heros are out for ice cream and jelly!

You know, you actually think I will think that it's a real character? And besides, you broke two rules.
1. I said REAL characters.
2. You can only have anime profiles if the character is also on a video game console.

Tue May 22, 2007 4:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Dussel wrote:
Pickles quickly learns that he is simply an anime character! Planned to waste time on the show while the real heros are out for ice cream and jelly!

You know, you actually think I will think that it's a real character? And besides, you broke two rules.
2. You can only have anime profiles if the character is also on a video game console.

That is a real character. That show is the craziest show in existence; so crazy that nothing makes sense. And what he said is all true. (Don't ask me why I know this, because eventually you'll figure it out.)

- DNA

Tue May 22, 2007 4:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Treeckoluv wrote:
Dussel wrote:

That is a real character. That show is the craziest show in existence; so crazy that nothing makes sense. And what he said is all true. (Don't ask me why I know this, because eventually you'll figure it out.)

- DNA

*Drops jaw and hits in head*
What the heck?! Who would've thought of that?! But did he ever be in a video game?

Wed May 23, 2007 9:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBo

That's the anime and all about it, but I don't think there ever was a video game based on it.

Wed May 23, 2007 2:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBo

That's the anime and all about it, but I don't think there ever was a video game based on it.

There is one that was only released in Japan.

Hmm...

Name: Vegeta

Game: Budokai Tenkaichi (sp?)

Profile: Well known for the common phrase: ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!

So it is.

Thu May 24, 2007 9:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

SorcererDNA wrote:
Treeckoluv wrote:
Dussel wrote:

- DNA

*Drops jaw and hits in head*
What the heck?! Who would've thought of that?! But did he ever be in a video game?

xD Wheee! am i still in the game?
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Dassutsu! Wiggin' Royale is the game he appeared in.
He appears only 3 times, but bo-bo bo as he goes on hes journey, rejects Pickles completly :(

Thu May 24, 2007 6:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.

Game-Kirby and the Crystal Shards

Profile-Kirby is just a little pink fluff ball, with some crazy characteristics! He swallows his enemies whole, and seems to become whatever element they are of. Even after a day of eating enemies, he still has room for seconds! He is brave, funny, and even clumsy. All the things you would expect for a hero who is round, can inflate itself and fly, and is colored pink. Pink! Off all colors in the world of colors, pink is our hero! He travels everywhere with his friends, uncovering the secrets of the Crystal Shards, battling different enemies. His travels take him from Pop Star, his home, to Earth Star, Aqua Star, Neo Star, and Shiver Star. Each new star holds several of a complete set of one hundred Crystal Shards.

Thu May 31, 2007 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

*duh dada duh dada duh!*
We have a winner!
Congratulations to Elemental trainer for winnig this compititon! It was very discripteve, chock-full of information, and still had comedy! Thank you also to everyone who entered!
This contest is over, and thanks to all participents!

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Congrats Elemental trainer! Although I'm still curious as to who made second and third place.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Wow, I entered this at the last second, just on a whim! Thanks, I guess...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, I entered this at the last second, just on a whim! Thanks, I guess...

And now for the secret prize! You'll know what it is. :wink:

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]