Random Crap nobody should EVER Dare to read! EVER!!! Age 13+ 

Are you reading this? If so, stop.
Yes 75%  75%  [ 12 ]
No 25%  25%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 16

Random Crap nobody should EVER Dare to read! EVER!!! Age 13+ 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

DONT read this if you like the anime. This will NOT be updated every week, I wrote it to prove a point.
Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit
Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit Dontreadit

This is the sad, sad story of Ash, Misty and Brock, who never age and always seem to get lost. Thier oblivious to what makes a pokemon good, and cant do squat when it comes to battling, unless they use thier...

SUPER MEGA LASER DESTROYER PIKA POWERED POKEBOT!

Its what proffesor oak said was a pikachu but was actually a robot pokemon on steroids! The first ever robomon, destined to destroy the world, leaving proffessor oak to rule it all! MWAHAHAHA! What proffessor oak didnt tell poor, dumb, ash ketchum as that it should NEVER, EVER be exposed to any sort of electricity, or it would short circuit the chip in its brain that tells it destroy all humans, so Ash ran about his hometown with his pikachu , fought off a crapload of spearow, was electrocuted several times, losing many, many nuerons, so many his neorons went into the negatives, then ended up endebted to the ceruleon gym leader. By 1,000,000 pokeyen. Poor Ash was a losr from the beginning, however he used the old bike he stole to power up pikachu in the second episode and short circuited the chip to destroy the humans, leaving thier adventure a meanigless ploy to distract viewers from gary, the real hero, and giovanni, Oaks son/accomplice, if only the TV crew hadnt have focused on Ash, WHY?

End of prolouge

Chapter one.

Ash misty and Brock were lost in the woods :o ! when a wild pokemon stole ashs hat! YES! Ash then said "Look, a pokemon, lets go catch it, Ive never seen a rattatta before! LOL! Better get ma hat back to! Huhuhu!" So they all chased after the rattatta when it came back to a mildly attractive young girl. Brock, bieng blind, couldnt tell that she was only mildly attractive and went crazy over her. Misty, trying to keep her options open, kept brock over on thier side. Bieng lost , they decided to sleep with the girl because they had not yet been introduced to adult themed behavior, mainly because they NEVER AGE! So before they went to bed, Ash, bieng his one diminsiinal self, thought "HEy, ShE HaS a PoKeMoN1 We ShOuLd BaTtLe! LOL!" and battled the girl. He was losing until he sent out pikachu! Then pikachu use thunderbolt, but a huge magnet atraccted the electricity, oh no, it was Team Rocket! Why cant they get jobs? Or work for a better team? Or at least go after a different trainer, this ones obviously too strong for them! So they same thier exteremely lame theme song and battled ash, where ash said "TeAm RoCkEt, YoUrE uP tO nO gOoD, ThUnDeRbOlTz! LOL!" and team rocket went blasting off again, then a star mysteriously exploded in the exact spot they blasted off...mysterious. They decided to finish thier pokemon batle in the morning. Unfortunately, Misty, bieng the jealus type wouldnt have it. The nextday, the girl was gone, there was a bloodstain in her bed, and a foul smell coming from a nearby dumpster. Misty happened to have a bloody knife hangingout o her pocket, but nobody paid any attention to that. They were much to busy bieng lost, in the woods, like they were at the beggining, idiots.

Chapter two, a gym battle.

GO PIKACHU! OH NO TEAM ROCKET! ATTACK! REMATCH! GO PIKACHU! THUNDERBOLT! LOL, IM CHEATING! HEHE, I WIN, GIMME THE BADGE ER ILL SEND MISTY AFTER YA!" the end.

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Last edited by Alkhazor on Wed May 09, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Is this A joke I mean come on horrible Grammar and it's just Horrible.And making fun of the Anime What A bad story.

Wed May 09, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Wed May 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If you dont like the anime, read the begginign and dont read it!

EDIT: didnt see Serpents post...You did?
Maybe I should go spell check it, and add more chapters, and have him use differetn pokemon, and see the frontier. And add a real storyline that the anime so obvously is missing, involing the bad guys, proffesors, and pokemon trainers, yes!

OK, the poll says that 2 people read it and 1 person said no, and I voted no, what the crud?

Now I think we all found the number one way to get people to read it, tell em not to.

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Wed May 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sat May 26, 2007 8:16 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sat May 26, 2007 9:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Meh. Nothing special, i would enjoy it if you would use spelling check, but the way that Ash talked amused me.. Didn't like Mist killing a girl, though, maybe something funny to cover it up would have be idealistic.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Alkhazor wrote:
The nextday, the girl was gone, there was a bloodstain in her bed, and a foul smell coming from a nearby dumpster. Misty happened to have a bloody knife hangingout o her pocket, but nobody paid any attention to that.

I think that's the best line I've seen coming from Pokemon in a WHILE. :D Awesomely funny, though the grammar left me thoroughly confused. o.o;

A new virus, apparently coming from the Mononegavirales family, is rapidly appearing in many Third World countries. For your own protection, it is advised that you visit this informative site.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Awsome! That was a huge joke, this all sucks (except the weird things abou the anime.)

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Under a bridge playing chess with an enchanted pony

Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

XDDD the whole Misty thing cracked me up. X3 Nice story, grammar's a bit off, but great story. X3

Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]