It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Mangrove Swamp! No places left. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toxon wasn't expecting the Vibrava to respond so quickly, but moved fast enough to avoid a critical hit. Instead of his head, the Vibrava hit his arm. "You fool!" he yelled as he prepared a Shadow Ball in his free hand.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Vibrava saw the shadow ball forming inside Toxon's hand and knew what to do. "Hey, Toxon, do you like getting your eyes burned?" said Vibrava, releasing a dragon breath at Toxon's eye.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Being to close to the Vibrava to have time to dodge the Dragon Breath, he made his arm grow a bright purple while the Shadow Ball was still taking shape in his hand. "How do you like this?" he said as he rammed the Shadow Ball, as well as a fist, into the Vibrava's face before falling to the ground, writhing in pain.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That was it. Vibrava couldn't take it. The shadow ball/punch combanation was to strong for him. He let go of Toxon's arm and fell to the ground dizzy, with his wings all crinkled up, he managed to walk, but in the wrong place. He walked into the middle of the battle field, stunned. But he recovered eventully and looked at Toxon with pure rage. He lashed out at him with uncharted speed gaping his jaw open.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When Muddy was done planting his Oran berry He heard something zoom by. He looked back at the planted berry only to find it destroyed. Now he was enraged and went a distance behind Toxon and used take down hitting Toxon's back, slamming him to the ground. Muddy Then yelled "FACE-PLANT!", smashing his head into Toxon's back. He fled quickly...

Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Toxon was standing up after undergoing unbearable agony, a small yet agile creature hit him in the back; hard. He fell over and heard it yell, "FACE-PLANT!"

He stood up and noticed the Vibrava charging him at an unbelievable speed. He attempted to ready a Protect but before he could finish the Vibrava collided with his gut. He fell flat on his back, but refused to quit. "You fool!" he yelled, "I'm going to make you pay for that!"

The earth began to shake violently, and the swamp began to bubble.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Slayer felt tired and hungry, and understood that he wouldnt be able to eat any of the battlers. He swam away, looking for fresh meat.

Tue May 01, 2007 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Dusclops decided that this weakling pokemon were just a wast of his time. So he vanished into the cliff, thinking about going on a haunting spree at night.

Tue May 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Well then, Vibrava. Seeing as it is just you and me left and neither of us is going to go down without first being killed, how about we call a truce?" asked Toxon, having a hard time getting to his feet.

Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ok, ok." said Vibrava "Just stop this earthquake or something!!!". Vibrava picked up a sitrus berry that he found on a tree and flew over to where Muddy was planting berrys. "Hey, Muddy! I found a sitrus berry!" said Vibrava.

Tue May 01, 2007 1:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Muddy took the berry and said "Thanks. Where did you find this?" He turned around and saw an Oddish in place of a second Oran berry he planted. He riped the oddish out and threw it at a nearby tree "Stupid oddish...Oh never mind about the tree the sitrus grew on I wouldn't be able to get one down anyway. I need to check on my uh... never mind." He said and ran off.

Tue May 01, 2007 3:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Huh? I wonder where Muddy was going? Oh well, I guess I'll help plant his garden..." said Vibrava. He flew up a nearby tree and took off some leppa berries and planted them in the garden. Then he saw a Ipapa tree and Vibrava climed up it and took the berries. But then he saw a poor scorupi and gave it a berrie. It ate it hapily and walked away. Vibrava had soon established a beautiful garden. "Boy, if only Muddy could see this..." said Vibrava to himself.

Tue May 01, 2007 4:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Not roleplay: Did you check the picture in the first post? There is brely any soil in mangrove swamp, and you can defenitely not plant berries there!

Roleplay: Slayer had found some bug pokemon to eat, and he was relaxing in the shallow water. Than he saw something. Bubbles. Something big was about to wake up.

Wed May 02, 2007 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Roleplay: Dusclops was getting eager for night so he could go on a little haunting spree. In his anticipation Dusclops was inpaciently wandering around and acidently stumbled into a small hole far away from the water. "Ouch! What did I just fall into?!?" But his question was quickly anwsered, he saw a small stone formation with a cloth on it. "Hm...what's this? I better keep it with me until I can find out what to do with it." Thought Dusclops while sucking the cloth into the black hole inside of him.

Not Roleplay: You know whats coming, but just to make sure I'm allowed, are we allowed to evolve? I've been planning evolution since I joinned and same for Treeckoluv. [Because he's my brother.]

Fri May 04, 2007 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Not roleplay: Evolving? Good idea! I think i will evolve too!

Just kidding, but you are allowed to evolve.

Not roleplay 2:
I'm not really sure if i like that the pokemon in this roleplay are talking. That kind of make them less pokemonish. Please talk as little as possible!

Roleplay:
Out of the bubbling water a huge thing rose. Muddy water dripped from all over it. It rose up and roared. Slayer had seen a creature like that before, once at a museum. It was called a "tai-rawn-ee-tawr" or something like that.

The tairawneetawr turned turned around, knocking over a huge mangrove tree and scaring away the remoraid. It started walking towards the place where the battle had been. It looked hungry.

Sun May 06, 2007 9:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay 2:
I'm not really sure if i like that the pokemon in this roleplay are talking. That kind of make them less pokemonish. Please talk as little as possible!

Not roleplay: We should be able to make our pokemon talk as much as we want. The pokemon aren't speaking english, they're communicaiting with each other in a language that only pokemon understand [pokemon cries, anyone?].
Nor roleplay 2: Blazikendude is right. I don't want vibrava to stay one forever!
Roleplay: Vibrava got tired of waiting for Muddy to come back. Vibrava dicided to explore the mangrove swamp a bit more. As he went, he saw a mysterious shadow fly above him. "It must be a staraptor or a pigeot." said Vibrava to himself. He continued walking through the swamp. Then he saw Slayer in the water in front of a tyranitar. "What is that doing here?!" said Vibrava to himself.

Mon May 07, 2007 10:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think pokemon are animals, so they shouldn't be very intelligent. They can think in basic terms, but not much more. So please, no talking!

Roleplay:
Slayer understood that the creature could cause lots of destruction, and must be stopped, but how? He wasn't a very strong pokemon. Then he got an idea. If he got the other pokemon's help, they could manage to stop it. He made a loud cry. Unfortunately, that made the creature see him.

Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay: WHAT?!? No talking? That's the best part of roleplays, interaction! Sigh.... this isn't seeming like it will have a very fun futur... To quit or not to quit this roleplay, that is the question!
Roleplay: Dusclops levitated out of the ruins, wondering what the point if the reepers cloth was. But then he heard a yell from far away.....
Not roleplay2: Boy, that was no fun AND hard to think up since were forced to be on stupid mute... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mon May 07, 2007 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay: I agree with Blazikendude. If we're on mute, our character's are boring and lifeless. If we're not allowed to talk, I might leave this roleplay. Talking is what sets a boring roleplay from great ones. Pokemon are indeed very intelligent. How would a pikachu know how to roast berries that are hard? Talking is what makes a roleplay a roleplay. I don't know a single roleplay where the characters don't talk. Please let our characters talk [or else].

Mon May 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OOC - If you think Pokemon are animals, and therefore should be dim-witted, tell me about dolphins. They're said to be one of the most intelligent races on the planet, after all.

Mon May 07, 2007 3:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Since i started this roleplay, i should be allowed to settle the rules. But i dont want to make the roleplay bring for you. I just think it feels pretty weird and in some way childish that we talk. And no, we dont have to be stupid. We can be pretty intelligent compared to most animals.

Dolphins cant talk. Well, they can communicate, but i dont think a dolphin would be able to say things like "taste this" if it attacked another creature.

Makes the characters boring? Nope. Lets take a look at my first post. I didn't say a word, and you can still get a pretty good idea about what kind of mind Slayer has. Take it as a chellenge to talk as little and uncomplicated as possible, or leave. I cant force you to stay.

Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay: I know you make the rules but PLEASE! Your roleplay would be funner if we could talk!
EX: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13923
That's my brother's roleplay. The pokemon talk, and look how fun and interesting it is! Please let us talk. I quited, but I dicided to give it ONE try.
Roleplay: Vibrava heard the cry that Slayer made and quickly rushed over. He saw a tyranitar in front of Slayer. Vibrava used sand tomb, attempting to hit it.
Not roleplay 2: Can we make our pokemon THINK in english at least?

Tue May 08, 2007 12:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The large Pokémon grabbed Muddy and stuffed him in his mouth and spat him out with a mouthful of dirt. Muddy landed in a tall tree, on a hive of angry Beedrill and he got stung. Alot. He fell out of the tall tree and hit another beedrill hive, and got chased around by beedrill Getting stung 10 times every minute or two until the beedrill flew away when a crowd of teddiursa attacked the hive. Muddy ran under a large tree and was attacked by an Ursaring Muddy threw a rock and the Pokémon ran after it muddy found a different tree that was near Slayer, Tyranitar, and Vibrava He didn't really care where it was but he had get sleep after being stung, Chased, stung some more, and then Having a rouge bear attack him.

Not role-play: I see a fight over Pokémon talking taking form. Artistic platypus only said cut down on talking, not stop altogether.I intend to follow his rules and not talk as often as I used to. you can talk, but not as often. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Tue May 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Not roleplay: Meeps is right! I didn't tell you to stop talking, just cutting it down. That means you are not allowed to talk too complicated, not have a too human style of talking and such. I dont want to make this roleplay boring for you, but i dont want it to become too unrealistic either.

Wed May 09, 2007 8:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay: Meeps is right! I didn't tell you to stop talking, just cutting it down. That means you are not allowed to talk too complicated, not have a too human style of talking and such. I dont want to make this roleplay boring for you, but i dont want it to become too unrealistic either.

Not roleplay: Oh! Does that mean they can say simple phrases like "Who are you?" and "What's your name?". That should put a bit of spice on this roleplay!
Roleplay: After the sand tomb, Vibrava dragon breathed it and it yowled in pain. But then Vibrava saw a blue object in a tree. It was Muddy. Vibrava rushed over to the tree and released a playful cry.

Wed May 09, 2007 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next