It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Kingdom Hearts 3 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Dark Team Magma HQ {planning to capture Dark Groudon}
I was wondering if anyone knows when kingdom hearts 3 is coming out and if it will only be on ps3.

Also if anyone has any idea how long the kingdom hearts series of video games will be ?

Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:10 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I heard that it was a PS3 exclusive :cry:
I havent heard any news of this being the last installment though.

Wed May 02, 2007 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My friend was babling about this, i think it might be true that it is coming out.. but hopefully for ps2 and ps3. i like kingdom hearts

Wed May 02, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed May 02, 2007 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well actually nobody knows yet because no info has been released. The only thing that clarifies it's release is the ending of KH2(or the fact that it's a very popular series). The only new thing that we know is that KH+Final Mix is coming to the PS2 and PSP at the end of the last quarter.

Thu May 03, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have seen the preview of it so if you want to see it click this {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE}

Fri May 04, 2007 3:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i really hope it comes out for ps2.......... :(

Thu May 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Dark Team Magma HQ {planning to capture Dark Groudon}
i cant wait for it to come out i love KH series so much

Fri May 25, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, I was expecting to find new info about it, but it looks like the only thing youve done is confirm its release. :roll: . Ok, here we go.

First off, KHFinal mix + will have a new teaser to go with it, meaning there DEFINATELY another one going on. It will not be worked on as soon as we woould hope due to FF13 bieng...FF13. It will be done first. KHFM+will include a PS(?) version of the GB KH, the one with the castle and the crossroads and the orb and Namie...CHAIN OF MEMORIES! Tat one, its coming out, after all, it is a 2 disk set.

The third one might have someone die...sad. Its not going to be a disney character or a vilain. I know who it is, but you guys can keep speculating (or looking it up on GOOGLE!)

anyways, so there a cross roads again. The guy in the last game, xemnas, was...OH let me look it up again.

Ok, thier selling keyblades now...mickeys"Darkside" keyblade, actual weight of a keyblade (How would you know how much it weighs if its DIGITAL?!?!?)

Here we go!
interview wrote:
Question: In the original Kingdom Hearts, the King searches for a Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the Realm of Light Keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?

Nomura: No. The King has the ability to use Keyblades from both the Realms of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point - There isn’t just one Keyblade from each world, but just as many as there are people with qualified hearts.

Question: During the meetings, the members of Organization XIII are sitting in chairs. Is the height of these chairs determined by things like their skills and abilities?

Nomura: No. The height of the chairs is not fixated - They move. That is to say that the height is up to each person. The leader, Xemnas, is always the highest, and to be at the same height as him would give that member a pretty bad feeling, so the other members wouldn’t do that. *Laughs*

Question: At the end of Sora and Riku’s stories in Re: Chain of Memories, Roxas looks back while Hayner and the rest are walking and eating ice-cream, and without seeming to care, Hayner and the others continue walking. Is this because they can’t see Roxas?

Nomura: Well it’s just because they don’t know Roxas that they don’t notice him, not because they can’t see him. At that time, right after Xemnas explains Roxas’ name, Axel says to leave things to him. Then, Roxas seems jealous of how Hayner and the others are enjoying themselves while eating ice-cream, and Axel interprets this as him wanting some ice-cream, so he is obliged to go buy him some.

Question: In the real Twilight Town, didn’t Roxas cross paths with Hayner and the others and make aquaintances with them?

Nomura: I suppose. You can think whatever you want about that.

Question: What triggered Roxas’ separation from the Organization?

Nomura: As he kept having recurring dreams of Sora, someone he didn’t know, he felt he needed to leave the Organization to find out who these people he didn’t know were. As Axel didn’t want him to go, he didn’t tell Sora about Roxas in Castle Oblivion, did he?

Question: In Riku’s ending in Re: Chain of Memories, could you tell us the meaning of the scene where the King and Riku are walking together and Riku suddenly plops down.

Nomura: That’s because Riku realized he couldn’t completely get rid of the Darkness inside of him. The King mentioned in Kingdom Hearts II that as Riku held Xehanort’s Heartless in his heart, he disappeared from the King’s sight. It’s a sort of foreshadowing. In this scene, the King’s face looks worried for a moment because he felt that Riku might eventually no longer be there. Riku headed towards DiZ in order to restore Sora’s memories to normal, but in the end, his departure from the King was so that he wouldn’t show his preparations to use the Darkness.

Question: Could you tell us at what point Riku covered his eyes?

Nomura: When he departed from the King. You don’t know after the scene, but in Riku’s ending in Re: Chain of Memories, when he comes to wherever DiZ is, he’s already covered his eyes.

Question: Please confirm some things about Castle Oblivion. In the additional event “The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep”, you can gather from Xigbar and Zexion’s conversation that Castle Oblivion existed in the Inbetween Realm before the birth of the Organization. The Organization then found it and used it for experiments about memories and to look for the Chamber of Awakening, right?

Nomura: Yes. Since their conversation was about Marluxia’s entry, they discovered the Castle before that. In fact, its use, according to Secret Ansem Report 7, was for only 13 Organization Members. Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion, but as she and Roxas were born at the same time, half of the Organization moved to the Castle.

Question: In the additional event “To Put an End to Everything”, Sora says “It should have been easy to say thanks to Naminé, but I couldn’t say it”. At this point in time, does Sora remember the things that happened with Naminé?

Nomura: If he remembers, it’s because Naminé’s existence was made possible by Sora, and when Naminé and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Naminé, please think of that as a hint.

Question: In the additional event “Farewell to a Friend”, there’s a scene where Axel tells Roxas “You really do have a heart, don’t you”. What is the actual case here?

Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well. It’s also related to Xehanort’s memories, but I can’t give any specifics now.

Question: We’d like to inquire about the new secret movie “Birth By Sleep”. In the new event “The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep”, Xigbar mentions a “group that wields Keyblades”. Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?

Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

Question: The Lingering Sentiment (Enigmatic Soldier) is the same as the armored youth in the movie, but when he fights Sora he mentions “Aqua” and “Ven”. Are those the names of the other 2?

Nomura: Yes, the blue haired girl is Aqua.

Question: What is the armored youth’s name?

Nomura: His name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, but his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s names can be seen as “Sky, Land, and Sea” respectively. The 3 armored people’s names take the shape of different properties of the world, “Water, Wind, and Earth”.

Statement: Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas…

Nomura: I can’t give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

Question: In the beginning, the armored youth’s eyes are blue, but at the end they change to gold. Is this revealing a change in him?

Nomura: I can’t give specifics about this either… I think everyone’s imaginations are pretty capable so please try and anticipate a lot of things.

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Tue May 29, 2007 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: A box under the steps in the house around the corner from Jerry's Bait Shop
Kingdom Hearts was great, chain of memories was like a poorly engineered cross between KH and Yu-Gi-Oh, and Kingdom Hearts II was mediocre. Personally I'm not looking forward to the next installment.

Tue May 29, 2007 1:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well I'm looking forward to it, but KH2 Final Mix is coming to ps2 for all of you who where hoping so. For proof got to http://www.gamespot.com.

Tue May 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

First off, KHFinal mix + will have a new teaser to go with it, meaning there DEFINATELY another one going on. It will not be worked on as soon as we woould hope due to FF13 bieng...FF13. It will be done first. KHFM+will include a PS(?) version of the GB KH, the one with the castle and the crossroads and the orb and Namie...CHAIN OF MEMORIES! Tat one, its coming out, after all, it is a 2 disk set

Seriously, did you even read that part? I feel so unloved. :cry:

Well, the three guys in the cutscene are chasers, and in the dictionary, its defind as someone who chases (Der) and as a metal maker, or in this case a keyblade maker (maybe) anyways, Im pretty sure one is xehanort and he went down....some road, one to midnight or somthing along with another guy, loked like riku, and that guy went back to te crossroads to travel the path if dawn. The other two went on the path to light and then one went to the path of twilight or somthing, then they all were seen meeting (exept for xehanort, hes dead) at the crossroads.

must post more....

Uh...Im going to dress up as a guy from organization 13 on haloween (maybe demyx, or axel, or roxas, or generic cloaked figure 3) but Ill be in disney world on haloween, maybe I can pick up some KH cheats or insiders, or go somewhere to do somthing, YAY!

that last part was a comlete waste of 30 seconds of your life.

If you went back to time it, Ive wasted another 30 seconds of your life. MWAHA!

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Wed May 30, 2007 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I wouldn't put money on that PS3 exclusive. Square is starting to dither out their titles to Nintendo and Xbox.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:39 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Actually there will not be a ps3 exclusive till they lower the price of the ps3. They already said it's going to be on ps2 what do you guys not get.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
KH+Final Mix is coming to the PS2 and PSP at the end of the last quarter.

I'm not sure I understand this... is Final Mix the third KH game? and is it coming out on PSP? I hope it is!!

8 D

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Kingdom hearts 1 was awesome but 2 was a massive letdown in my opinion

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

this might be a dumb questions, butt is there a release date XD?

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

this might be a dumb questions, butt is there a release date XD?

Already happened lol

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Kingdom hearts 2 was better than KH 1 to me. I didn't really liked the gummi ship program for KH 1 and the controls was kinda clunky.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I do hope that Kingdom Hearts 3 is for a system that I have. (PS2 and Wii) The games have so far explained a lot in the world of Kingdom Hearts, and now the third game just might explain questions I had since the first game that were not answered in the second. In the Ansem Reports they note that the Keyblade brings both prosparity (=bad spelling) and destrution, even King Tition said that the Keyblade brings ruin, so that must mean that there are evil keyblade wielders out there. First it was the Heartless, then the Nobodies, and now a set of Evil Keyblade warriors. I would really like to know what Disney and Final Fantasy characters they will use for the third one.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm gonna bet that Square is gonna release it on the PS3 because thats where the fanbase is, and that it slightly has the Wii's motion sensing features.

If they would release it on PS2 it would just be like KH2.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]