It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Gold Version Glitch 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Dark Team Magma HQ {planning to capture Dark Groudon}
Well when i first got gold version i played it as much as i could then me and my little brother wanted to trade well i didnt notice my battery was dieing when we were trading and my game shut off in the middle of the trade (i was trading him a growlith for a ratatta). my little broither got the growlith and when i turned mine on i had a gorwlith still i was like wow so we did it a few more times but one time i shut the game off on purpose while doing this and i turned it on and my enitre game was discolored it was wierd so i just shut it off and everything was fine but then i was messing around one day with my pokemon box and i cloned my charizard on accident so i did it a few more times once i had 5 charizards i was gonan do it one last time to get 6 and bam my game froze so i turned it back on and all my save data was gone and i made a new game , but i couldnt save not sure how this happened but yeah i choose not to use glitches after that happened and i never got a new gold version now i am on FR and gonna be going to Pearl. just looking for a little incite on if i exploited to many glitches on gld or something

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think the only other version that has that glitch is Emerald.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

oh ok thanks i was kind of mad when i had to toss my gold version

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:49 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

What was the glitch you were talking about?

Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

oh sorry i think i rambled on to much in my first post.

The glitches were trading cloning and using the pokemon storage system to clone pokemon.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Oh ok now I see what you were talking about but I have never heard of that glitch...Is it only in gold?

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i think it is only in gold version guy in second post said emerald had the same glitch or something liek that

Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

most golds and silvers can no longer save, or at lest lots

Sat May 19, 2007 8:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My friend had did the clone trade thing on her Crystal and got a bunch of Mews (and never gave me one :evil: ) I think most of the games, both old and new, can do the trade glitch

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sun May 20, 2007 9:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alucard wrote:
Well when i first got gold version i played it as much as i could then me and my little brother wanted to trade well i didnt notice my battery was dieing when we were trading and my game shut off in the middle of the trade (i was trading him a growlith for a ratatta). my little broither got the growlith and when i turned mine on i had a gorwlith still i was like wow so we did it a few more times but one time i shut the game off on purpose while doing this and i turned it on and my enitre game was discolored it was wierd so i just shut it off and everything was fine but then i was messing around one day with my pokemon box and i cloned my charizard on accident so i did it a few more times once i had 5 charizards i was gonan do it one last time to get 6 and bam my game froze so i turned it back on and all my save data was gone and i made a new game , but i couldnt save not sure how this happened but yeah i choose not to use glitches after that happened and i never got a new gold version now i am on FR and gonna be going to Pearl. just looking for a little incite on if i exploited to many glitches on gld or something

Run . . . on . . . sentence?

EXP, do not revive dead topics unless you have something groundbreaking to ad.

LOCKED.

Sun May 20, 2007 3:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]