It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 FRLG Forum Rules 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The FR/LG mods are Sneaky_Sneasel, sNOwBaLL, and papersun. Here's the rules, y'all follow.

1) SPAMMING
~Don't SPAM up this place too much. This causes topics to be locked and doesn't make us too happy. This includes multiple posts asking for a thread to be locked!

2) Cursing/Flaming
~Leave flaming to private messaging if you need to vent. Cursing is also frowned upon, unless it's on a Snorlax's moveset.

3) Team Rates
~Post all team rates in the RSE Rating Center. Links are all over the place.

4) Necromancy
~Necromancy is a fancy word that we mods throw around when people revive old, dead topics. Don't do this. The original poster is most likely not around anymore, or simply doesn't care. A general rule of thumb to keep in mind: Don't post in a thread that's older than 3-4 weeks. If the If we see an old thread revived, we WILL lock it.

Failure to follow these rules will result in warnings and perhaps eventual banning. I'm not afraid to lock topics either.

Achilles: Neither am I ;)

papersun: Neither am I, as you have seen! :wink:

echoing the sound: hrhrhr I am considerably less afraid.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'm unlocking this to add some additional rules for everyone.

5) Posting replies
Please try to stay on the topic of the discussion. If you need to ask new questions, you may start a new topic, or just ask other members through PM.

6) Moderating
Leave the moderating to the mods. We know no one out there can stand spammers, but there is no need to post reminders like "mods, please lock this". The mods will spot the spam automatically. If you really feel like doing something, you should just PM the mods to remind them about the spam.

Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]