It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Mangrove Swamp! No places left. 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Quickly amaked by slayer's agileness Dusclops did the only thing he could think of, unleash a volley of shadow balls. He released 5 shadow balls at slayer, over-stretching his power. As he launched the last shadow ball he fell to the ground in exhaughtion, hoping that he didn't wast his energy.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Vibrava continued staring at muddy, but after awile he started to speak. "Um...hi?" said Vibrava, hoping that Muddy wouldn't run away. "Um...what's your name?" asked Vibrava nervously.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Equally as nervous as Vibrava, Muddy said "Muddy...Uhh...What's your name?" Muddy no longer was thinking of death.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pokemon - Toxicroak

Move Set
Poison Jab
Protect
Shadow Ball
Earthquake
-------------------------------------------------
Toxicroak awoke to the sounds of fighting. He hated being woken up. As he slowly walked over to the edge of his home to peek out in between the branches, a misfired Shadow Ball whizzed by his head.
That was close... he thought before crouching in an attempt to avoid any more close calls. He was hungry, and he needed food. Now. He silently walked to the edge of the weeds and peered out at the battle, only to find that it was over and they were talking to one another. Hmph... no easy meals for me today he thought, grinning. He loved to fight.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way

Roleplay:
Slayer saw something move. He stored mud from the sticky waters-edge, and prepared to fire a new mud shot against the dusclops, but he continued looking towards the place where he saw the movement...

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Not roleplay: What happened to the other 4 shadow balls?
Roleplay: Dusclops heard a snapping twig from the bushes. "More pokemon? Oh well, he'll go down just the same. Now so he won't run away, MEAN LOOK!" Dusclops gave an evil glare preventing the Toxicroak and slayer from escaping.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well...um... my trainer, before I was dropped out of the plane, never named me. But i'm a Vibrava. Nice to meet you..." said Vibrava. But then he heard battling behind the trees. "Muddy! We better move before one of them sees us!" shouted Vibrava in alarm, guiding Muddy to a small hole...

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toxon knew his cover was blown, so he stepped out of the bushes. "I didn't plan on revealing myself quite yet, but I guess i'll have to make do with what you give me," he said, grinning. He readied a Protect and charged the Dusclops, his arm glowing a bright purple {Poison Jab}. He didn't know quite how much fight the Dusclops had left in him, but he knew that this would hurt if it connected.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: The chair by the computer, my house, Mölnbo, Sörmlands län, Sweden, Europe, Earth, Milky Way

Roleplay: Slayer jumped out of the water, fired a stream of mud against the dusclops. He didn't stay to look if it hit, instead he lifted his left scythe for a slash attack, and ran towards the toxicrak.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toxon noticed a Kabutops leap out of the water and fire a Mud Shot, then look towards him and raise his arm in preparation for a Slash. He adjusted his course, and instead of attempting to hit the Dusclops with the Poison Jab he was now aiming for this new enemy.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay: Other shadow balls? When?

Not Roleplay: This part of my post:
Quote:
Dusclops did the only thing he could think of, unleash a volley of shadow balls. He released 5 shadow balls at slayer, over-stretching his power.

Role play: Surprised that the Toxicroak was stupid enough to drop its guard by changing its target, Dusclops sent a lump os shadows and a dazzling ray at it, not missing his chanse to strike.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Not roleplay: Oh. Well, its a bit too late to change the story, so i guess you'll have to live with it. Sorry.

Roleplay: Slayer was about to cut the toxicroak when he got hit in the face by a hard punch. He flew a bit, crashed into a mangrove tree and fell into the muddy water, unconcious.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Role play: Surprised that the Toxicroak was stupid enough to drop its guard by changing its target, Dusclops sent a lump os shadows and a dazzling ray at it, not missing his chanse to strike.

OOC - Wouldn't that mean you got hit by his Mud Shot? That's the only reason I switched targets.

IC - Toxon had connected with his target. He whirled around, facing the Dusclops and saw several lumps of shadows and a dazzling ray coming at him, fast. He readied a Protect, and was able to dodge the dazzling ray and block 3 of the 4 shadows. He got the fourth one in the gut. He flew back a few feet, but Toxon managed to stay on his feet. Then the earth began to tremble.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Bye, Muddy! I'm going to get rid of those pokemon. They're perventing me from sleeping!" said Vibrava. He walked out of the thick bushes and into the main part f the mangrove swamp. "Whoa! What's with the earthquake?" asked Vibrava to himself. He quickly saw Slayer, Dusclops and Toxon. Before they noticed him, he used most of his energy to create the biggest sand tomb he had ever made. It was so big that they would have to be able to fly to escape. "Will you stop killing each other? I want to get to sleep!" shouted Vibrava angerly.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Not roleplay: You cant just say that you make a sand tomb that is strong enough to trap us all. That is kinda powerplaying.

Roleplay: Slayer saw a Vibrava, and heard it say something macho. Bah! He thought. Lets see who'll laugh in the end. Then he dived into the water to aviod the sand tomb.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toxon readied yet another Protect. "Let us see you break through this shield little one!" he boasted, "Give me everything you've got!"

Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Not roleplay: You cant just say that you make a sand tomb that is strong enough to trap us all. That is kinda powerplaying.

Roleplay: Slayer saw a Vibrava, and heard it say something macho. Bah! He thought. Lets see who'll laugh in the end. Then he dived into the water to aviod the sand tomb.

Not roleplay: Correction, who SAID it trapped them? I only said they'd have to fly to escape, witch also means they could run fast. My logic isn't very clear, sorry.
Roleplay: "Dang! I missed!" said vibrava. But he wondered what happened to the Dusclops. But Slayer took his attention. He relleased a Dragon breath like a moving laser, moving it like a wip, aiming at Slayer.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Roleplay: "Dang! I missed!" said vibrava. But he wondered what happened to the Dusclops. But Slayer took his attention. He relleased a Dragon breath like a moving laser, moving it like a wip, aiming at Slayer.
Not role play:Hey! You took control of Dusclops by making him not be their! That taking control of Dusclops, never happenned.
Roleplay: Dusclops saw that Vibrava was dropping its guard to attack slayer with dragon breath. "Stupid fool! How many pokemon on this planet drop their guard in battle? Oh well, this should be fun! CONFUSE RA!Y" Dusclops released a ray of dazzling light at the Vibrava that was looking the other way, making almost sure that it would hit.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toxon noticed the Dusclops focusing his efforts on the Vibrava and realized that this was his chance. He was going to take it. He prepared a very powerful Shadow Ball that he was going to deliver to the Dusclops; by hand. Toxon was going to charge the Dusclops and hit him point blank with a devastating Shadow Ball.

"Eat this!" he yelled as he charged towards the Dusclops at a blinding speed.

Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dusclops turned his view from the Vibrava because he heard something charging at him from behind. But he couldn't dodge the attack in time, and was sent flying across the area, smacking into the rock cliff. "Ugh, and I thought that Vibrava let ITS guard down."

Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Treeckoluv wrote:
Not role play:Hey! You took control of Dusclops by making him not be their! That taking control of Dusclops, never happenned.

Not roleplay:ARG!!! How many times do I have to correct people?! Vibrava didn't see Dusclops! Stop trying to prove that I'm breaking the rules :evil: :evil: :evil: ! Next time think more carefully :evil: !
Roleplay: Vibrava turned his head around and saw the confuse ray and ducked under it, breaking his dragon breath. "Dang! I didn't get to hit Slayer even once!" said Vibrava. But then he saw Toxon. He started using sand attack around Toxon, before using his next move.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

His Shadow Ball connected. Perfect he thought, while grinning. "Wait, what is this?" he said under his breath as he noticed the sand flying directly towards his eyes, and there was nowhere to go, not even enough time to react. "ARRG!" he yelled as the sand made contact.

"I saved you, and yet you repay me like this? You're dead!" he yelled as he began firing Shadow Balls towards the origin of the Sand Attack.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Since Toxon couldn't see well with the sand in it's face, Vibrava easily dogged them, but the last one hit him, sending him flying back into a tree. But he quickly recovered and started flying towards Toxon. But instead of ramming him, he flew circles around him. With the sand around Toxon from sand attack, a twister full of sand started to form from the incredible pressure of wind that Vibrava's wings created, with Toxon in the middle. Vibrava couldn't fly any longer and landed. "Hey, Toxon! I hope you like having a sand twister around you!" sneered Vibrava

Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

He heard the sand twister forming and immediately knew his best chance of lasting this ordeal was to use Protect; and fast. He readied a Protect and sprinted out of the twister. He then jumped into the water, hoping that it would clear his eyes. It did. He readied another Protect and began to charge the Vibrava, his arm glowing a bright purple once more {Poison Jab}.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vibrava turned his head, but not soon enough to dodge the attack. He was jabbed in the heart [a critical hit], but lucky for him, it isn't very effective, but he still took critical damaged. "Gaaaa!" shouted Vibrava. He then struck back and went flying forward, trying to crunch down on it's head.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next