[Itemfinder Topic] 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i use treasure island as my source for ultra balls

Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i use treasure island as my source for ultra balls

What's treasure island? Are ultra balls, like, cheaper there?

Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:54 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Treasure Beach, is what I think he means. Just to the South of Sevii Island 1.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In Silph, if you check every flower pot and box etc. you will find every vitamin and a nugget. There might be more.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In the Rocket's Game Corner hideout, there's a PP Up in the last tree to your right once you enter.

Also, in Silph Co.:
3rd Floor - there's a Protein in the middle plant at the bottom right corner.
4th Floor - there's an Iron in the bottom plant in the right-hand room.
5th Floor - there's a PP UP in the plant in the right corner of the room.
- there's also an Elixir in another plant (sorry, I forgot which one.)
6th Floor - there's a Carbos in one of the plants on the floor. (sorry, I forgot which one.)
7th Floor - there's a Zinc in the lower left side corner's plant.
8th Floor - there's a nugget in the plant. (the one the guy's hiding behind.)
9th Floor - there's a Calcium in the the right plant in the room where you can rest.
10th Floor - there's a HP UP in one of the plants on the floor. (sorry, I forgot which one.)
11th Floor - there's a Revive in the middle plant before entering the President's room.

I didn't find anything on floors 1 and 2

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

There is a fire stone on the mountain where moltres is I will try to locate exact location (I think it's in one of the rocks on the south-western most part of the mountain). There is a moon stone thats hidden near the end of mount moon in the rock that is in a narrow passage way before the fossil dude. Use the Item Finder in front of the vermillon city pokemon center to find a max ether. There is a hidden leaf stone in the safari zone and a revive near the house where you get surf. There is an item (can't what item it was) by the fighting dudes after mount moon in the corner by the western one. There is a pokeball (for those just starting or restarting there game) in the white grass west of the museum and another in viridian forest at the end farthest (he is looking at it) from the last trainer and there is an antidote on the south-western most part of the big tree at the very beggining of the forest. There is a Rare Candy above the entrance of the underground path at the vermilion end. There is an escape rope at the rock at the end of route 11 (west of vermilion). On route 12 (past the Snorlax by vermilion) there is a Rare Candy in a enclosure without any (non-hidden) items or trainers that you have to cut to get into There is also a Zinc either in the enclosure that you need to cut to get into and grass and a ledge that you can jump to get out or somewhere in the place with the fences and bikers (not the one that there is a sign telling you where the hidden item is). At bond bridge there is a lone rock that I believe has an item in it. There is also a place where you can use cut to get behind a fence that has a item at the end of it. There is a hidden nugget in the cave that leads to grass with only Dunsparce (the cave is on three island. Use the item finder around the rock maze right before the Elite Four entrance to find some items. There are also items on the path that leads to Victory Road (the one you need the Gym badges to get through) I know that there are some right before you get to Victory Road after you pass the water area and I think there is one on the island in the middle of the water area. From the Elite Four entrance go south into Victory Road and go down the ladder and then the next one and check the rock that a trainers back is up against I think there is an item there. There are some items hidden at Sevault Canyon not sure exactly where but I remember finding a few there. There are several items in Cerulean Cave just look around with the item finder. Well thats all I can find or remember I will post if I find any more I didn't include any berries because there is a drak mark in the grass and this has taken me long enough already.

The Rare Candy is in all games that have Cerulean City(I have found it in every one).

To get the Elixir go to the fifth floor and enter the room under the stairs and then go to the next room it's in one of the pots.

To get the Carbos go to the sixth floor and enter the north-western room and search the pots in there (I am pretty sure it's the first pot).

Second floor there is an Ultra Ball in the south-western room in one of the pots (I am pretty sure it's the bottom pot).

Tenth floor there is a HP UP in the pot in the room below the elevator.

P.S. sorry for double posting if I did.
Topher wrote:
In the Rocket's Game Corner hideout, there's a PP Up in the last tree to your right once you enter.

Also, in Silph Co.:
6th Floor - there's a Carbos in one of the plants on the floor. (sorry, I forgot which one.)
9th Floor - there's a Calcium in the the right plant in the room where you can rest.
10th Floor - there's a HP UP in one of the plants on the floor. (sorry, I forgot which one.)
11th Floor - there's a Revive in the middle plant before entering the President's room.

Mod Edit: You did double post. I've merged the two posts.
-JsX™

Last edited by Dekk on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

To get the Elixir go to the fifth floor and enter the room under the stairs and then go to the next room it's in one of the pots.

To get the Carbos go to the sixth floor and enter the north-western room and search the pots in there (I am pretty sure it's the first pot).

Second floor there is an Ultra Ball in the south-western room in one of the pots (I am pretty sure it's the bottom pot).

Tenth floor there is a HP UP in the pot in the room below the elevator.

P.S. sorry for double posting if I did.
Topher wrote:

Also, in Silph Co.:

Thanks for the exact locations. I was a ditz and didn't write where at down x____x

Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just remebered I wrote about where every one of those where so I thought I would make it easier for people and I didn't find anything on the first floor either but on the second I found the Ultra Ball.

Edit: Nice signaure by the way.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I just remebered I wrote about where every one of those where so I thought I would make it easier for people and I didn't find anything on the first floor either but on the second I found the Ultra Ball.

Edit: Nice signaure by the way.

Thanks! I made it on my own - but I was influenced by someone - forgot who. x___x

Erm, I'll check Sevault Canyon since I'm in the neighborhood, lol.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I restarted my FireRed so I can't check much.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I restarted my FireRed so I can't check much.

That's what I'm playing. I finally started it after prolonging the inevitable for so long (I want my Scizor).

It's weird how you can only find the Macho Brace and Leftovers (x2) by using the Item Finder instead of just checking around without it.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

There might be a third leftovers I have to check it out once I get out of rock tunnel.

Edit: Don't forget soothe bell and I think it is because they are such good items that you have to stand in the exact spot and use the item finder.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There might be a third leftovers I have to check it out once I get out of rock tunnel.

Edit: Don't forget soothe bell and I think it is because they are such good items that you have to stand in the exact spot and use the item finder.

Where's the Soothe Bell? Is it the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town?

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I got three ads in a row trying to post this...

Topher wrote:
Dekk wrote:

Where's the Soothe Bell? Is it the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town?

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I dunno if its emerald or on FRLG but i remember finding leftovers on one of da ships

theres hidden coins on the floor od game corner as well , go around pressing a and u will varying amounts of free coins

Mod Edit: Please do not double post. I've merged your two posts into one.
Also, both of those pieces of information have already been mentioned in this topic already. Perhaps try reading the topic before posting with information like this, to see if your info has already been posted?
-JsX™

Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:00 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

where do you find the dragon fang in rse and Fire red leaf green
and where do you find timerballs? not on Island #2.... and about the dragon fang I know they say in meteor falls but where exactly?
and you only get the leftovers once......I tried it didn't work.

Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:55 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

where do you find the dragon fang in rse and Fire red leaf green

For FRLG, you can find them off wild Dratini. I think it's the same for RSE.

Quote:
and where do you find timerballs? not on Island #2..

It is on 2 Island, no? Can anyone who has played the game recently confirm this?

Anyway, please use the FRLG Item List on the main site in the future, wherever possible.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

xchaos wrote:
and where do you find timerballs? not on Island #2..

It is on 2 Island, no? Can anyone who has played the game recently confirm this?

I can confirm that. It's in the little shop that the guy sets up there, although it may not be immediately available. I think what he has for sale changes after you've beaten the improved Elite 4, so try that, if you haven't already.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hey does any1 know where i can get the experience share?

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Route 15, in the little house at one end, with 50 pokemon in your pokedex.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

thanks a bunch :D

Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

nope cant find ny dragon fangs and i found the timer balls it there after you beat the e-4 twice i think...

Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You stand IN the EXACT spot where Giovanni was (like in the Snorlaxes' and Mr. Fuji's case) and then you start spinning, and obtain the Macho Brace. If you did that and it didn't work, well, then there's something wrong with your game or something.

To the Psypoke Elites, wouldn't it be a good idea to tell the reader in the Items List page that they have to spin around to find the Soothe Bell? :P I wouldn't have known if I didn't read this thread that I had to spin around in order for the Itemfinder to work.

Also, I found a PP Up/Max (I forgot what it exactly was, but it was a PP something) in the Rocket Base in the bottom-right pot plant just below the entrance. You might want to include that in the Walkthrough. ;)

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Evil Pikachu wrote:
You stand IN the EXACT spot where Giovanni was (like in the Snorlaxes' and Mr. Fuji's case) and then you start spinning, and obtain the Macho Brace. If you did that and it didn't work, well, then there's something wrong with your game or something.

To the Psypoke Elites, wouldn't it be a good idea to tell the reader in the Items List page that they have to spin around to find the Soothe Bell? :P I wouldn't have known if I didn't read this thread that I had to spin around in order for the Itemfinder to work.

Um... what? You don't have to spin. The spinning happens when you use the itemfinder in the exact spot where Mr. Fuji/Snorlax stood. That's it.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh ok hahaha. I also found a Moon Stone in the Cinnabar Mansion to the left bunch of rocks near the entrance. Use the Itemfinder and it'll pop up.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next