It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 3rd 4th gen 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

D/P didn't even come out yet and we are already solving mysteries about the third game. But that doesn't matter. I think the "opal" one will be something like Emerald, catch a strong Giratina and then catch both Palkia and Dialga. Not fair.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

D/P didn't even come out yet and we are already solving mysteries about the third game. But that doesn't matter. I think the "opal" one will be something like Emerald, catch a strong Giratina and then catch both Palkia and Dialga. Not fair.

it's marketing although being unfair, they make these 2 games making us buy at least 1, then release a 3rd with more features months later and knowing that alot of ppl will buy that too...so yeah it sucks...

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:35 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I was kind of disapointed since there was no remake of Yellow...

For this reason, I don't think they're make a third game in the fourth generation. If they do make another one, I hope it's Pokemon Jade. I don't know the story of D/P or the new generation pokemon, so I can't say which pokemon I think would make a special apperance.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:26 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was kind of disapointed since there was no remake of Yellow...

For this reason, I don't think they're make a third game in the fourth generation. If they do make another one, I hope it's Pokemon Jade. I don't know the story of D/P or the new generation pokemon, so I can't say which pokemon I think would make a special apperance.

i doubt it'd be jade, jade is a type of stone, this is the jewels generation making opal more likely :?

Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

EHHEM! There was a topic for this already, but I think it ended in Feb., so...I guess it's ok. $100 ON NO 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or else we would've heard of it already, am I right?)

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:56 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

It seems to me like they're following birth stones with RSE and now DP... who really knows what the last game will be. It might even be amythist O_o that's violet somewhat like Giratina is.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Here are all the birthstones that have not been used as titles yet:

Garnet, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Onyx, Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Rock Crystal (Quartz), Chrysoprase, Alexandrite, Moonstone, Carnelion, Peridot, Sardonyx, Lapis, Opal, Tourmaline, Topaz, Citrine, Tanzanite, Zircon, and Turquoise.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Wikipedia wrote:
Giratina's name may be based on girasol, a variety of opal, or the word guillotine. The latter is fitting as Giratina is the Rebellion Pokémon, and the guillotine gained notoriety for its use during the French Revolution.

so if there is a 3rd it WILL be opal...

also it appearently represents "the world opposite from the human world" so i guess that's its theme like space and time, another dimension...
Dude, Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wait until someone can cite a Nintendo Exec.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It's too late for this, but I think it would have been tons better if they called Crystal something like Platinum, to fit better with Gold and Silver, and then called this new one Crystal. Would have synched up much better for both games.

You think if the Pokemon franchise starts losing it's following rapidly, they'll call a game Pokemon Cubic Zirconia?

Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, we'll probably find out tomorrow in CoroCoro. They are to release a new pokemon game in their issue tomorrow. I hope to God it isn't PMD 2. I hated that game!

Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2