It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 3rd 4th gen 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well we have always had a third game come out of every generation of pokemon. Well anyone have an idea of what the third game of this generation will be?

My bet is on Topaz

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:09 pm
Illiterate
Illiterate

In nomine....Diabulus et...Belial, Satan, Astharoth, Lucifer et Yahve.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well why so? If history repeats itself then we will have it. Very likely

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

opal version, the legendary will be Giratina

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Is that a fact or is that just a thought. I think those three pokemon Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf are gonna play a big part in the third game. Sorta like the 3 beasts in Crystal version to catch Ho-Oh.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Is that a fact or is that just a thought. I think those three pokemon Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf are gonna play a big part in the third game. Sorta like the 3 beasts in Crystal version to catch Ho-Oh.

opal would be picked before topaz due to this not being the RSE generation, also giratina is exactly like palkia and dialga so its most likely to be the main legendary of the 3rd, also ive heard rumors of this on numerous sites with no affiliation so its what im assuming myself.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey I just realized something, maybe granite? I mean, there seems to be a pattern in their names

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granite? never heard about it. :s Selsix is right, if there will be any new edition, it will be with giratina.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well take a look GIRATiNa. Mix the capitals around take away the lower cases and add an E at the end, you get granite. Its an igneous rock, very tough. Usually black or brown. Similar to the colors of the pokemon.

Coinsidence or a possibility?

Its right there. All three: Pearl, Diamond, and Granite are products of time.

Pearls are formed from oysters after a while
Diamonds and Granite are from volcanos and usually takes a while to form.

And if I'm correct this game involves a certain time ruling pokemon.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well take a look GIRATiNa. Mix the capitals around take away the lower cases and add an E at the end, you get granite. Its an igneous rock, very tough. Usually black or brown. Similar to the colors of the pokemon.

Coinsidence or a possibility?

Its right there. All three: Pearl, Diamond, and Granite are products of time.

Pearls are formed from oysters after a while
Diamonds and Granite are from volcanos and usually takes a while to form.

And if I'm correct this game involves a certain time ruling pokemon.

that wouldnt be considered even for a minute being the games are originally japanese, giratina's japanese name isnt giratina and im betting money its no where near an anagram of the japanese word for granite

palkia is the time pokemon, but this game is space too which is dialga it isnt fully time based, also giratina might have a role in the game as well, you dont know for sure he might have his own means of existence such as space and time...

Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

you draw up a greater point. Though what about that little grass guy, cant remember his name right now. Why is he so far in the dex? Could it really have some true important significance? Or maybe its something I haven't heard of yet. I mean, it's moves aren't really all that good, almost comparable to a bulbasaur or a roselia.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

you mean shaymin, which is also impossible due to the fact he's only obtainable through a nintendo official event

Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wait nintendo event? GAH!!! Why those things, they never come to where I live! Well its pretty certain that if its from a nintendo event, then its truely not a huge and important part of the story line. I'd say the last on the Sinnoh Dex would be important like Rayquaza on Emerald version. And then you have the three legendaries which I hope aren't like the Regis (I hated the braille thing even though the new Regi looks awesome).

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wait nintendo event? GAH!!! Why those things, they never come to where I live! Well its pretty certain that if its from a nintendo event, then its truely not a huge and important part of the story line. I'd say the last on the Sinnoh Dex would be important like Rayquaza on Emerald version. And then you have the three legendaries which I hope aren't like the Regis (I hated the braille thing even though the new Regi looks awesome).

you hope but what ya gonna do? all we can do is sit here twiddling our thumbs waiting for them to release the games :?

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Worst part is, I'm trying to get a DS but my mom is saying "Save your money for something better" Grrr. Make it like LoZ: TP so its for DS and GBA. I still think the game looks awesome, there are so many features I hope they have in that game. And I wish there would be another few types. But I still want to see what the third game will be lol.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Worst part is, I'm trying to get a DS but my mom is saying "Save your money for something better" Grrr. Make it like LoZ: TP so its for DS and GBA. I still think the game looks awesome, there are so many features I hope they have in that game. And I wish there would be another few types. But I still want to see what the third game will be lol.

true about the types, you should hear hirohashi's rant about the water and fire types, ill get him to post it here...

and just tell her that the DS IS something better, i mean what else could be? :D

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hmmm... Giratina's species is "Rebel Pokemon". Kinda don't understand that but it may hav a deeper meaning that will reveal the answers :twisted:

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Wikipedia wrote:
Giratina's name may be based on girasol, a variety of opal, or the word guillotine. The latter is fitting as Giratina is the Rebellion Pokémon, and the guillotine gained notoriety for its use during the French Revolution.

so if there is a 3rd it WILL be opal...

also it appearently represents "the world opposite from the human world" so i guess that's its theme like space and time, another dimension...

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

insurance, getting a car, saving money so ill be able to do other things like with a friend or maybe a gf. I mean, ya I like pokemon, it doesnt rule my life and somethings are important but they want me to sacrifice all that. And they think because I have a lot of spare time and play video games in that time, they call me obssessed. D/P sounds like a lot of fun with the WiFi and everything.

Its gonna rock but I wont be able to enjoy it until I get a few hundred bucks together.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:17 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

lets get back on topic...*points at his previous post*

spam ftw? :P

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:18 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Oy oy ^^; I guess Selsix want's me to explain my peeve with the new gen of games? Don't get me wrong, I highly anticipate them and all, it's just a peeve.

I just dislike how fire types are gradually becoming more and more uncommon as the games progress (in terms of number released vs all new pokemon released) because fire is my favorite type. They only released what, maybe 6-7 new fire types? I mean come on...where is the justice? Meanwhile water types keep coming out by the barrel load and they are already the most common if not second most common type there is. And like we really need loads of more useless water types after the Hoenn region.

I know some of the water pokemon released are actually good and all, but most of them are not things you would considder useing...ever.

Also, is it so much to ask for just 1 pokemon with fire/dragon combo? It's such an obvious pair up, yet it's yet ti exist! Charizard is the closest thing, but he was released back in the original set where dragons were still rare and sought after. I can guarantee if he were to be released recently, he's be fire/dragon with levitate or something to suffice as his flying type.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:20 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I hope there won't be a third :P because, when i buy pearl or diamond, i will be sad when opal comes out. Ii wont be able to buy it.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

OY! i just said get back on topic hirohashi! *slap*

learn to read before you post GAWD!!!!!

lol jk

seriously lets get back on topic people :wink:

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I wonder if Cressilia or Heatran or maybe even Darkrai will be the ones who take the main role for the topic in the new game. If Darkrai I'd maybe give the name of the game obsidian, pewter, or onyx, all black colored stones.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:23 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I hope there won't be a third :P because, when i buy pearl or diamond, i will be sad when opal comes out. Ii wont be able to buy it.

i dont really care myself, i usually get the 3rd one but im happy with diamond due to diamonds are cool and opals and pearls and opals are a bit...well...off... also dialga is PWNAGE because he's steel/dragon, my fav 2 types... 'nuff said

144thecoldone wrote:
Hey I'm new give me a break

I wonder if Cressilia or Heatran or maybe even Darkrai will be the ones who take the main role for the topic in the new game. If Darkrai I'd maybe give the name of the game obsidian, pewter, or onyx, all black colored stones.

darkrai is nintendo event as well, so no

cresselia is assuming the role of latios and latias being that it runs whenever you see it, so thats a no

heatran has a gender so thats a big no

(double post ftw?)

No, not ftw. Don't double post; it's against the rules. Use the edit button instead.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next