It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Sinnoh Adventure! (Mod please lock. Do not post here) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Another series of strange events, thoght Robert as he sat back in his seat after what seemed like at least an hour. Robert had experienced more adventure today than he possibly had any other time in his life. Hopefully, I won't be a able to say that after my upcoming adventures... The crowd that had been assembled on the deck to gaze out into the water at Kyogre started to diminish and everything seemed to be returning to normal. He sighed deeply and looked out into the ocean, feeling as though he were at peace with everything. He heard the ferry ride would still be a dull two hours and decided that instead of sleeping like everyone else, he would keep an eye on everything and go through his Pokedex.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I suggest, from my experience in roleplaying, that we keep it this way. We already have a large array of personality types, so we should be fine. Plus, too many people can be very confusing.)

"Alright Casty, you can stop. Thanks, return" Ronald returned castform to its pokeball, giving it a nod as it went in. He looked up at the sky. If a legendary pokemon has that much power from just being present....wow...that is amazing. Ronald went to a sunchair and dozed off, thinking of how wonderful it might be to actually have a legendary pokemon, like Kyogre, and have control of the weather like that.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I detest Kyogre! Huh? This isn't the 'least fave pokemon thread'?
Fissureside was in ruins. Shards of some sort were flying everywhere. 2 pokemon clashed and rampaged through the town, none survived...

"We will shortly be arriving in Newport City, so collect your baggage and be ready to depart from the ferry..." the loudspeaker annonced, waking Viles from his dream.
"No, no! Dad's gonna kill me!" He screamed. Everyone turned to look at him.
"He he..."

((I won't be posting for a day or 2, so don't worry (who would...)!

Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

We will shortly be arriving in Newport City, so collect your baggage and be ready to depart the ferry, crackled a voice from the old speakers of the ferry. Robert wordlessly packed his things and was waiting by the railing of the ferry when the vessle came to a rickety halt. "Let the adventure begin," he breathed. He yawned widely and exited the boat. He decided his destination would be the Pokemon Center so he could complete his research and to book a room in which to stay. He almost stopped and waited for Tom, but he figured he'd catch up with him eventually, as it was dusk and nearly every trainer who had gotten off of the ferry would be heading for the Pokemon Center.

"Come on Kadabra," he said, tossing a Pokeball onto the ground. In a blast of white light, Kadabra appeared, looking eager for action. "Don't get too excited," Robert said, stretching, "I only need for you to Teleport me to the Pokemon Center. But don't worry," he said seeing the disappointed look on the Pokemon's face, "there is plenty of adventure ahead of us," he finished with a grin. Kadabra and Robert began to glow and were gone seconds later.

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ronald awoke to the sound of the voice from the intercom. Time to go I guess... Ronald gathered his belongings and got up from his chair. He watched as the boat slowly docked in the Newport harbor. Here we go Casty. This is where it all beings... Ronald walked down the connected bridge and walked into Newport, to see what might be awaiting him there.

Last edited by Birdknight on Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:11 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert opened his eyes to the large building before him and, just as he had predicted, there we tons of poeple inside. Robert decided he would get all of his Pokemon checked by Nurse Joy and then he would see if he could get lucky and catch a battle going on around town. "Return Kadabra," he said, not sparing Kadabra a glace as the red beam of light returned the Pokemon to it's home. Robert was far too busy scanning the area for what looked like a battle.

Last edited by Flame Crazed on Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Actually, we're in Newport. I'm working on a map of New Sinnoh, i'll put it here soon. Oh, and the Pokemon Center in Newport does not have any rooms))

Viles had just noticed. His dad would kill him if he found out he wasn't still on Chrono Island. He was supposed to be practising on the island for 2 months before returning home. Now he had just walked off the only ferry to chrono island for 1 month, so there was no going back.
"Stay cool, stay cool." He said to himself. "As long as I don't go south to Fissureside, I'm safe from my fathers murdering hands. Curse the remoteness of that island! I wish Ho-oh would come and flame me to hell!" As if in answer, the golden bird appeared once more.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I poked Viles "does Ho-oh really appear that often?" I asked.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yes, he does. All he needs to do now is flame me to hell! Obey me bird of the rainbow! FLAME ME TO HELL!" Viles screamed. When Ho-oh showed no sign of having heard, Viles turned and groaned. "We betta get the camping gear ready..."

Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(Well, in the show, I thought all Pokemon Centers had rooms or trainers could stay them overnight. Can we just make that part up if not?)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oops, sorry. Forgot about that. Yes, you can stay in the Pokemon Center))

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Right! I have some logs and marshmallows!" I said "does anyone have tents?".
After 1 hour of building, we all settled around a campfire, and I felt a sudden urge to ask "so, Viles, what the hell were you going on about Ho-oh roasting you?

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:19 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(Let's not let this one die guys. Can we catch new Pokemon now?)

Robert was just about to enter the Pokemon Center when he heard a farmiliar yell. He craned his neck so he could see around the corner of the building, and saw the Eevee owner from the ferry walking towards the woods. He stood there frozen for a moment, then sighed, "Well, I suppose camping would be a bit more adventurous." He returned Kadabra to his Pokeball and headed in the direction of the yells, which had now faded into the mass of trees. "I hope there are some interesting grass Pokemon here..." he said to himself as he examined his surroundings. He heard the voices stop moving after about 20 minutes of walking and decided to set up his own camp a few minutes away from the others. He thought he would just meet up with them the next day. After he finished setting up camp, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and looked at his results. He released his Pokemon to lt them stretch out a bit and then flopped down onto his own sleeping bag and watched Charmeleon train himself. "Be careful," he told the arrogant Pokemon, "this is no place to practice your Flamethrower."

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((You could have always caught new pokemon!))

The smile on Viles' face was instantly swept away.
"Oh, so now the ranger boy is all 'curious'! That's only for me to know! However, if Ho-oh is too much to ask, I'll quite happily go with Groudon!" snarled Viles, as he got up.
"Eevee, Sand Attack!" he commanded. In a whirl of redish sand, he was gone.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ronald noticed the boy heading off into the woods with his charmander. He decided to follow the strange boy. He was heading off into the woods at dusk, surely it would get dark and creepy in there. Ronald followed behind him, pokbealls at this side, ready for anything. Hey...maybe I could catch some pokemon here! With newfound excitement Ronald followed the boy closer now, losing track of how far away he was from him.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Since I haven't posted in this for awhile I'm quitting. Bai guys.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert had been asleep for nearly 5 minutes and he was already being shaken awake by Kadabra. "Whatisit?" he stammered as he jolted up from his sleeping bag. Kadabra pointed to a strange dog that was whimpering in the trees. Robert dressed and made his way over to the animal. Upon closer inspection, he realized the animal wasn't a dog, but it was a Growlithe; a scared Growlithe. He got closer to it and it start to whimper even more and back away from him. He froze and sat a few feet away from the Pokemon. He took some Pokemon food from his backpack and offered it to the dog-like Pokemon. The Pokemon's whimpering fainted and it inched closer. Robert dropped the food into a neat pile and backed up, gicing the Pokemon room to eat without feeling threatened. In a few seconds, the Growlithe was wolfing down the food as if it had not eaten in at least a day.

Robert pulled out his Pokedex as it ate and scanned it. Growlithe, the puppy Pokemon. Very friendly and faithful to people. It will try to repel enemies by barking and biting. Robert was intrigued. He had invaded the Pokemon's space and it hadn't done anything. It must have been extremely shaken to forget its nature.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Viles walked through the forest, a grim expression on his face. Eevee snoozed on his head, totally unaware of the discomfort he was causing.
"Life is just not going right today, is it Eevee?" He said as he lifted the napping pokemon from his head. Suddenly, as if from nowhere, a stampede of rampaging pokemon appeared from the woods. He was bowled flat by the hooves of a Rapidash, before springing into awares as he leaped up into a tree.

A dark siluoette (spelling) stood in a clearing not far off, bathed in Moonlight. As it stepped foward, its features became clear. Glittering Amethysts paved its body in purple light, and its neck towered far above the treetops. Then it was gone.

"We're all doomed..." Viles muttered, as recognition hit him.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I cant remember who I was following, so I choose Robert :) )

Ronald suddenly stopped, almost tripping over a large puppy dog and a human beside it. "Oh my H2O! Judging by the dirt marks on that pokemon's back and the irregularly tight skin around this pokemon's belly, I would say that this is a Growlithe you just found injured, am I correct?" pronounced the boy with curiosity. He was always, "right" so he expected none the less of an answer than, right.

Last edited by Birdknight on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I followed Viles into the woods, wondering if he had lost his mind or was always like that.
Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of a distant flame. I followed it until it became brighter, then, i realized it was a herd of Rapidash.
"Oooh... Rare pokemon!" I murmured, and drew my pokeball.
The Rapidash kept on galloping towards me, until I figured out they weren't going to stop.
Quickly, I threw myself out of the way, just barely dodging them as i did, and fell into a pile of pine needles.
I looked up and saw Viles looking into the depths of the forest, I followed his gaze towards a purple light and then cried "Nooo! Why now? Why not Wednesday afternoon?" then banged my head on a log.
"OW!!!" I shouted "band aid please!".

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Well," replied Robert looking at the Growlithe, "I haven't gotten close enough to examine it yet. To me, it looked scared, but I suppose it could be injured as well. I just fed it some Pokemon food and it has calmed down quite a bit. Growlithe are very territorial so I'll check for injuries after it seems like it trusts me. For now, it'll be fine." He watched the Pokemon nibble at the last of the crumbs.

The Pokemon then cleaned itself and then yawned, staring fascinated at Robert. He had a feeling the Growlithe was trying to figure out what to do next based on what it thought about him. Robert dodn't look away from the Pokemon's stare, but instead looked right back into its eyes. After what seemed like an hour, Growlithe started to pace towards Robert, sniffing the air surrounding them as it inched forward. It nearly came nose to nose with him. Robert didn't flinch or move at all as the Pokemon ran its wet nose along his clothes. Bravery took him over and he extended his hand slowly to the Pokemon. The Pokemon rubbed the top of its head onto Robert's palm and barked happily.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hair Colour: Shaggy Dark Brown Hair

Eye Colour: Brown

Clothing: White sneakers, long dark blue jeans, a white undershirt covered by a black shirt that buttons up the middle.

Parents: Unknown; was raised in an orphanage.

Personality: A very trustworthy person, but can be bitter at times due to the conditions in the orphanage.

Pokemon Weavile, {electabuzz}, and Monferno

Pokemon Catching History:
He found a Chimchar injured alongside the road on one of the orphanages trips into the wilderness. He nursed it back to health and has been with it ever since. It evolved on his birthday, as if it were his present.
He captured a Sneasel while exploring the area near the orphanage when he first ran away, it evolved into a Weavile soon after.
Luke captured Electabuzz while running away from the police that were trying to take him back to the orphanage. He found it captured in a net and released it, and in return it protected him.

Pokemon Personalities:
Monferno is very calm, and enjoys relaxing.
Weavile is very shy, and has a temper which is quick to rise. He is always out of the pokeball but will not attack without Lukes permission.
{electabuzz} has been very protective of Luke ever since the incident and tries to put itself into the path of harm instead of him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC - I will edit this post with what I did once I am accepted; didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

IC - No rooms available read the clip-board advertising rooms in the Pokecenter. Not much had happened to Luke today, it was uneventful to say the least. "So what do we do now, eh Weavile?" he asked his Pokemon, grinning ever so slightly.
"The Pokecenter has no more rooms!" came the voice over the loudspeaker, "We regret the problems this may cause some of you. Now please, if we could keep this orderly we can get through this as fast as possible. If you're just looking to get your Pokemon' wounds tended to, line up on the left. If you're left without a room, please line up to the right. Thank you," rang the voice over the dusty old speaker.
Luke shifted into the right line, noticing how long the line was. [/i]Alot of people must have the same idea as me. Hmph. What to do, what to do...[/i] he thought, tapping his lip, I guess we could always go camping. We could grab some supplies, get a bite to eat, and go set up camp on the edge of town. He looked over towards Weavile who was staring agressively at a trainers Alakazam. "Woah boy, not quite yet," he said, smiling, before releasing all of his pokemon. "We're going camping boys, let's get you all checked on quick. While she's tending to your injuries, i'll go grab some supplies. Sound good?" he asked before Lukes' pokemon all nodded in unison.
"Everybody remain calm!" came the voice over the loudspeaker again. Luke thought two trainers were fighting.
"What's that?" yelled a girl, no older than 8, standing in the front of the line holding her injured Pikachu as a dull roaring began to ring in Lukes' ears. As if on queue nearly every trainer in the Pokecenter began to panic; people were thrown to the floor, parents were protecting their children, and people were running out the door.
"Please, wait!" yelled Nurse Joy from behind the counter as a man burst through the back entrance.
"Stampede!" he yelled.

Last edited by Xeeros on Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm a co-admin in this RP and TKK is away in Oman so I'm temporarily in charge, and Xeeros, welcome to the RP.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((*Kicks Shiny for accepting someone without permission* Nah, Xeeros is in))

Hearing Tobia cry out below, Viles bent the branch down to into an arch, an let go as it catapulted him into the trees on the opposite side of the clearing.
"Well, he's a New Sinnoh resident, he should now what happens when Flawthyste is awakened. But if the Amethyst is here, the Cubrunts can't be far behind..." As if in answer, a huge pack of cone shaped Pokemon hurtled at full speed out of the trees, sending strange lights everywhere.
"Just as I thought... But that means... No! No! The Amethyste and the Graphite must be stopped!"

((Warning! Warning! Lesson on New Sinnoh history alert! Cubrunt, Togehi, and Cacnepot are not legendaries, but keepers of the peace all the same. If Flawthyste and Graphex are awakened, they arise from hiding as well. They observe the beasts for a while, exposing weaknesses, then attack them at ful force. It has happened once before (20,000 years ago). Cubrunt is like Snorunt, exept the top of the cone is open, revealing its body. Togehi is like Togepi, exept it is still completely in its egg, with only its legs and eyes showing. Cacnepot is Shiny Latios' creation, so he should explain it.))

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert was shocked at the Growlithe's strange behavior. First, it cowered in fear and didn't become territorial when he approached it. Then, it warms up to him in less than half an hour. Robert wasn't unhappy though; he had always liked fire Pokemon. After all, his best friend was a Charmeleon. "So," said Robert curiously to the Growlithe as he scratched it behind the ears, "what exactly caused your fright."

After about ten minutes of strange miming and charades, Robert had gathered it up. Apparently, Growlithe's owner had abandoned it inside the forest. Growlithe, being naturally loyal and close to its trainer, was extremely upset. Out of rage and sorrow, it had run into a herd of Mankeys. They had caused him to flee into this part of the forest and Growlithe had done nothing but sit and reflect for two days. "Well," said Robert awkwardly, "you could join my Pokemon and I if you'd like. We're just about to get started on an adventure around the world." Growlithe sat and thought for a moment, then gave Robert a toothy grin and barked happily again. Robert smiled as well and then tossed a Pokeball at it. "Welcome to your new home," he whispered as it disappeared into a flash of light.

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next