It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 How did this happen? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ok, i have 2 pikachus. one's nature is docile and one's is calm. they have been ev trained preety close to the same way and one of them has 20 more sp atk then the other and they are at the same lvl. the one with a higher sp atk stat is the docile one, adn the one with less stat is the calm one. i looked up the natures, and both of those natures have = under sp atk. idk whats wrong. whats wrong with my poor little pikachu (the one with less sp atk)?

P.S. idk if this has somehting to do with it, but the lower one was holding a sooth bell more time than the one with higher stats, would that have something to do with it?

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:41 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

More info on DVs can be found here: http://psypokes.com/lab/dvguide.php

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:24 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Different DVs, perhaps?

More info on DVs can be found here: http://psypokes.com/lab/dvguide.php

i just tried using the dv calculator, and it kept on saying invalid stats, so i cant tell how many dv's my pokemon has.

Here is what went into the calc:

Image (click on picture to enlarge)

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:18 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Double-check the stats and EVs gained. You might have entered incorrect values. For instance, could you have gained EVs accidentally in other stats?

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Double-check the stats and EVs gained. You might have entered incorrect values. For instance, could you have gained EVs accidentally in other stats?

great..... idk which pokemon hes fought in the past, and there is no way of detecting what evs ive had. is there a way i can bypass that?

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:33 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'm afraid there's no easy way to bypass that if you've not kept records of EVs gained. The only possible way to bypass that is a little tedious; it would involve un-doing all the EVs learned and re-learning them all. Not very advisable.

For more information, refer to the site's EV Guide: http://psypokes.com/lab/evguide.php

Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm afraid there's no easy way to bypass that if you've not kept records of EVs gained. The only possible way to bypass that is a little tedious; it would involve un-doing all the EVs learned and re-learning them all. Not very advisable.

For more information, refer to the site's EV Guide: http://psypokes.com/lab/evguide.php

i dont want to restart, so, that means we can only guess that its the dv's, so thankyou for your help, we cant go much further....

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]