It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Sinnoh Adventure! (Mod please lock. Do not post here) 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Tom finally returned the pokemon to it's home, it had stopped suddenly. Then his attention was drawn away from the pokeball in his hand to the sudden heat influx.

AHHHHGGGHHH! The strings are on fire! He screamed and began to roll around in the dirt. The fire was put out and all the strings were gone, they had been either burnt away or ripped off by the ground. He lay still for a moment, catching his breath.

This is just not my day. He thought before noticing a shadow at his side. He arched his head back to look at the young boy in a lab coat behind him, then let out a sigh. How much more embarassing can this get?

Tom rolled over, stood to his feet, dusted off his clothes, and finally offered his hand. Hi, my name is Tom. Ummm, how much of that did you see?

Thanks to my friend martmon for hooking me up with the sweet sig.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert was not at all surprised at Tom's reaction. If he had suddenly noticed that something coating him was inflamed, he would have probably done exactly the same. He returned his Pokemon to their balls once again. After his episode, the older boy stood and asked how much of that he had seen in an embarressed tone.

"Hello Tom, My name is Robert," he said shaking Tom's offered hand, "and unfortunately, I saw the entire thing. But, don't be embarressed; I would have reacted in the same way. Are you alright?"

Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Are you alright?" Robert asked him, he wasn't judging, but kind and understanding.

"Yeah, I will probably be fine" Tom replied. His thoughts were not really on the boy in front of him, as much as they were on his Ninjask. Why the heck won't that thing listen to me? I know everything there is to know about bug type pokemon, even those from the Hoenn region like him, so why? He asked himself. Then he realized that he was drifting away from the conversation.

"Where did all that fire come from?"

Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The boy called Tom relplied saying he would be fine. After a minute during which Tom spent looking a bit confused, he finally asked about the fire. "Oh, sorry. It came from my Charmeleon. Don't worry though, it was merely an Ember attack and he is quite skillful at controlling it. I'm no psycologist, but there seems to be something troubling you. I know we've only just met, but I would like to try and help if you don't mind," Robert said, still keeping a keen eye on the boy with the bandana.

(I won't be on until 3pm or later tomorrow.)

Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I banged my head on a wall at the unluckiness of the boy, as the Torchic ran off towards the ferry, then I noticed that a purple aura was surrounding his Eevee, which suddenly disappeared.
"Bah, I'll let him get Torchich, I already know where Eevee was anyways." I thought out loud.
I jumped over the bushes to reach Kirlia, and gasped as Kirlia was playing happily with the boy's Eevee.
"come Kirlia, Bagon, and you too Eevee." I said as I retrieved my pokemon.
The Eevee snarled at me, refusing to come.
I shrugged "no matter." and drew out my capture stiler (the ranger gadget) and Made a few circles around Eevee.
Eevee visually relaxed, and started following me.
I headed towards the ferry, and saw the boy (I'll keep on calling you the boy until you introduce yourself) climb on it.

((That's your queue to get on the ferry :wink: :wink: ))

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:22 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I know we've only just met, but I would like to try and help if you don't mind" Robert offered in an obvious sign of friendship.

"Thanks, but I am really fine..." Tom replied.
"...really, hey what are those guys over there with the Eevee's up to?" He asked, extending his finger as though he were sending the attention away from himself.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I detest Kyogre! Huh? This isn't the 'least fave pokemon thread'?
((You can write in 3rd or 1st person, just to let you know))

Viles dropped his jaw in disgust at his unluckiness. Eevee ran away, then Torchic, now Eevee teleported away! He never should have pulled that Ninetales tail all those years back...

Still, he followed Torchic on to the ferry. Eevee would come back eventually. Unless, he was teleported to Antarctica... Besides, that ranger kid had a Kirlia, it was probably just him, trying to help...

Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:19 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"It appears those boys are getting onto the ferry. I wonder where it's heading... I could use a vacation though. Nothing exciting really ever happens when your life is based around science in a sleepy town such as this one. Plus, I would much like to see the world and grow my Pokemon," Robert said, looking into the endless sea.

"I'm going to pack a few things, head over to the Pokemart, and then I'm boarding the ferry," he stated, already estatic about his upcoming adventure. "I suppose I'll see you on board if you choose to go as well."

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I'm sorry, but I might wanna withdraw myself from this roleplay. Have fun. :wink: ))

Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ronald, following a bit farther behind than the other boy, tripped on air.He turned around to find an eevee, just standing in the middle of the pathway. That wasn't there before...I will capture it! Ronald took out a pokeball and launched it at the eevee. The ball bounced off the eevee right into Ronalds hand. From behind him, Ronald heard the sounding of the ferry leaving in a few minutes. Most people are boarding the ferry, and this eevee obviously has an owner...I know! Ronald picked up the eevee and ran towards the ferry with it in his arms.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Torchic? Torchic, were are you!?" groaned Viles as he kept up his futile search in the mega-transport for his Torchic.
"What do you think, Buizel? Were has he gone? He's probably got himself stuck in a crack somewhere we can't get to... Wait! Buizel, use Foresight! We'll find him that way!" As the Shiny Buizel, used a Foresight attack, Eevee came plodding up beside him.

"See, I knew he'd come back" said Viles. He then turned to the trainer who had apparently brought him back. "Thanks, I guess..."

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I heard a loud noise coming from the ship, "Gah, It's departing!" (let's say everyone is on the ferry, okay?).
I turned to the boy again, "by the way, what's your name?"
I waited for a reply...

Last edited by Shiny Latios on Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Uhh...My name is Ronald. And you’re welcome. I thought it was awfully strange for an eevee to be immune to capture, so it had to be someone's. That must be some powerful eevee you have there, to know teleport like that. Anyway...um....where are you guys headed off to?" Ronald knew it was an awkward moment, he had never even seen these people before in his life.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When all the rest of the young boys began to head off, Tom just followed them to the ferry. He hadn't seen a single bug pokemon other than his own since he had arrived, but if he followed a bunch of trainers around then he was bound to find some for his research eventually.

Besides, that other boy in the lab coat was obviously some sort of scientist, and therefore somebody he could likely get along with and learn from.

"Anyway...um....where are you guys headed off to?" Ronald asked the group once the ship set sail. Tom didn't reply based on the sheer fact that he himself did not know. The bug catcher just looked around at the others, waiting for one of them to answer the question.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:20 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert groaned as he heard the ferry expel an enormous toot, warning all that it was departing shortly. He reviewed his inventory one last time, made sure he had his Pokemon, and released Kadabra from it's ball. "Kadabra, Teleport us to the ferry, please," he commanded his psychic friend. Seconds later, he found himself aboard the vessel, awaiting departure. He found a seat inside and immidiately began researching their destination on his Pokedex.

Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I have no idea," I replied "I was supposed to stay at Chrono island and set up a ranger base, but I got stuck on the ferry as I was returning this here Eevee to his trainer..." I trailed off as I looked up and saw a golden bird flying over us...
"I... I ca... I can't believe it! I think its Ho-oh!!!" I whispered...

Last edited by Shiny Latios on Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh, Ho-oh? He's seen in Chrono Island quite a lot. You guys act as if you've never seen a legendary pokemon before! Anyway, this ship is bound for Newport, the shipping capital of New Sinnoh. From there you can get to any coastal town via ferry. Saves an awful amount of walking!" announced Viles. He looked back to Ho-oh. True, he had seen it before, but never glowing with a golden light...

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Ah... Right, anyhow, what are we going to do when we get there? It's almost sundown, and there aren't any hotels in Newport... We could go to Fissureside Town, but it would take too long... It seems our only option is to camp for the night, so, everyone with me?" I asked.
The ferry suddenly shook, throwing me off my balance and into the sea.
"What the..." I cried, then looked under me...

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:02 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert always tried not to eavesdrop, but he couldn't help overhear another trainer discussing their destination. Newport he thought excellent, I'll be able to visit anywhere I desire. Just that moment, he saw a moving rainbow making it's way across the sky. He glanced upward and nearly broke his neck doing a double-take. "Oh my..." was all he managed to say. After all, it was his first time seeing a legendary Pokemon. He quickly scanned the Ho-oh with his Pokedex and stuffed it back into his bag.

Just then, the ferry rumbled and he was shaken from his seat. The trainer he had overheard had actually fallen overboard. "Go Dragonair!" he said, releasing the serpent into the water. The Pokemon lifted the boy out of the water and Robert hoisted him onto the deck. "Hello," he began, "my name is-" but he was interupted by another rumble. The same occurance twice? Something had to be causing it. Robert was determined to find out what.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Robert gazed up in amazement at the beatiful golden wonder of Ho-oh, he felt the ground beneath him not only shake once, but twice. Ronald was thrusted over to the rail of the boat's deck, where he saw the silhouette of an enormous pokemon, lying beneath the water, and swimming much faster than the ferry boat. Once again, Ronald just simply stared in awe at the creature. What is that?

Last edited by Birdknight on Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert doubled over, panting, for a moment. After his breath had returned to him, he noticed something. There's no way the water is this deep already, he thought, gazed over the rail into the dark waters. Then, he realized it. The water isn't deeper, there's something under us! He was stunned for a moment, then remembered the boy's words, "You guys act as if you've never seen a legendary pokemon before!" Then, he pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the immense shadow. He gasped as the results appeared on the screen. Kyogre, the Sea Basin Pokemon: This Pokemon is said to have expanded the sea by bringing heavy rains. It has the power to control water. Then, it started to pour rain.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh, just great, rain!" complained Viles. "Torchic, where are you!?" As if in answer to his call, Torchic came skidding down the deck, right into the little red beam of his pokeball.
"now that thats settled, Buizel, can you talk some sense into this great lump of legendary ooberness?" Buizel thrust himself into the water, and landed on Kyogres head with a big thump.

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As it began raining. Ronald knew what to do. "Go Castform!" He threw a white pokeball and castform appeared wright out of it. "It's Sunny Day time Casty." Castform started to glow a bright red, orangeish color. As he did,the clouds above the ship parted and the sun shined directly on the ship. The waters were still getting pounded with rain, but at least the ship's trainer's and crew were safe. "Keep it up Castform, I don't think it will be a long time before we reach land."

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:36 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Oh man. Guess we can have 2 more characters now, since Uthan and Charly left))

The dark shape of the Sea Basin Pokemon faded, apparently leaving with a headache, as a Buizel to the head could hurt.
"Well, at least it's gone. Buizel, return." said Viles, leaning over the railing as the little red beam absorbed Buizel. The rain halted, stopped by waht appeared to be a Sunny Day move.
"I might as well get some sleep. A 30 year old ferry dosen't move very fast, we should be in Newport in at least 2 hours! Come on Eevee, nap time!"

Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next