It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New Sinnoh Adventure! (Mod please lock. Do not post here) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I detest Kyogre! Huh? This isn't the 'least fave pokemon thread'?
After a few long days of waiting... I got excepted! Finally!

Genre: Pokemon!!!
Setting: A new region called New Sinnoh, The first town is Chrono Island, then Newport City, etc...

Plot: Team Psyche and Team Midnight (for lack of better names)have awakened the mineral legendaries, Flawthyste and Graphex, and are using them to try and take over New Sinnoh, and eventually, the whole world! They must be stopped!

Rules: All the Psypoke and RPG rules.
Every person must have 1 of the 12 starter pokemon, and 1 or 2 other pokemon (can be 2nd, but not 3rd evolution). Everyone must start on Chrono Island, but can have another hometown, even in different regions. We can have a total of 7 characters, including me.

To sign up, use this profile sheet...

Code:
Name:
Clothing:
Parents:
Personality:
Pokemon:
Pokemon Catching History:
Pokemon Personalities:

Right, this is me...

Name: Viles
Hair and Eye Colour: Dark blue hair and blazing red eyes.
Clothing: Red and black sleeveless shirt and dark blue trousers.
Parents: No mum, his dad lives in Fissureside Town (3rd Town), and sent him to Chrono Island to practice his athletic skills, as the island is very peaceful.
Personality: Extremely stubborn, and highly athletic, he won't back out of a fight, which is sometimes his downfall.
Pokemon: Torchic, Buizel and Eevee.
Pokemon Catching History: While rock climbing on the cliffs near Fissureside Town, he found a Torchic trapped on a ledge, so he caught it. On a trip to Waterfloat City, he explored the Waterfall cave, and found, then captured, a Buizel. He has known the Eevee all his life, and it always rides on his shoulder.
Pokemon Personalities:
Torchic: Always sleepy, is very close to evolving. However, it never seems to go up a level.
Buizel: Never stops squirming around, Viles can even feel his Pokeball shaking back and forth. It is also a shiny Pokemon.
Eevee: Detests Pokeballs, will attack anyone who forces it to go into one. Has a dream of becoming a Jolteon.

Last edited by TheKyogreKing on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:20 am, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Spence
Hair and Eye Colour: Thick fuzzy brown hair, big blue eyes
Clothing: Black bandana around forehead, black shirt with hood on back, silver belt, holding up baggy white pants, half covering up grey shoes
Parents: None
Personality: Carefree, brave, ignorant, friendly
Pokemon: Mudkip, Scizor, Eevee
Pokemon Catching History: An old friend, Mudkip's been with him ever since he can remember. Scizor was a birthday present from his older cousin, Joshua. And Eevee was a gift from his girlfriend back home, Erin.
Pokemon Personalities: Mudkip's a brave soldier, and does whatever he's told. Scizor's always serious, and follows Mudkip's example. Eevee likes to avoid battles whenever possible, and may seem a bit lazy.

Would you like to start us off?

Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hair and Eye Colour: Dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.
Clothing: Black shirt with a golden Triforce symbol and blue jeans.
Parents: No mother. One strict and morally conscious father. His father lives on a ranch near Ecruteak City.
Personality: Extremely sarcastic and very intelligent. Has a hard time making friends due to his attitude.
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Growlithe and Heracross.
Pokemon Catching History: Jamie caught Bulbasaur while taking a case of Moo-moo milk to one of his fathers clients in Olivine City. Growlithe has been Jamie's friend since he was a baby. It was originally his mothers. He captured Heracross with the help of his father while it was terrorizing the Miltank.
Pokemon Personalities: Bulbasaur is rather laid back and rarely battles. Growlithe is very caring and still follows Jamie's mothers instructions of protecting him. Heracross is very aggressive and serious.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, you can both join! One or two more people and we'll start. And yes, I'll start us off.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Lol, I just wanted to RP a bug catcher, rofl.

Name: Tom
Hair and Eye Colour: Green hair (it is anime based, right? lol) and blue eyes
Clothing: Khaki shorts, camo shirt (because he thinks it is really cool) both are dirty and ripped by wilderness
Parents: Both are bug pokemon researchers in Azalea town. When one family member was to be sent to Sinnoh in an attempt to find new bug types, well, he really jumped on the opportunity.
Personality: Above average IQ (expert on 1st/2nd/3rd gen bug pokemon), avoident of battles, only if neccesary, otherwise all he wants is to learn more about bug type pokemon.
Pokemon: Totodile, Yanma, Ninjask
Pokemon Catching History/Character history: When Tom was offered his choice of the three starters, it was pretty basic that he would pick the water type, because bug's worst fear is fire. He grew up with Bugsy, but was never interested in battleing like his friend. When Tom was to leave for Sinnoh his parents gave him one pokemon each. A Nincada and a Yanma. Then Bugsy opted to teach him a few tricks of battling with bug type pokemon before he left. Obviously Bugsy wipped the floor with him, but during the course of the battle Nincada did evolve into Ninjask, but with it now at too high of a level and evolved it rarely listens to Tom's commands.
Pokemon Personality: Totodile is calm, cool and relaxed, even in the worst situations. Yanma and Ninjask have a close bond/friendship, but Yanma feels it right to listen to Tom, while Ninjask is to proud to listen to such a "weak" trainer. Otherwise, both have senses of humor and play pranks on each other and Tom, which drives him nuts.

Thanks to my friend martmon for hooking me up with the sweet sig.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, we can start now! Also, I forgot to mention, New Sinnoh is a completely new place, dosen't that mean there can be new pokemon too...

This was it. The moment he'd been waiting for, all his life. To finally perfect his triple foward-flip! Viles had prepared for this moment since the beginning of time (or at least thats what it felt like). His pokemon however, were puzzled over its importance. When will he need this in his life, they asked themselves. He was ready. He leaped... And fell flat on his face.

"Arg.. I knew this would happen!" Viles moaned.
"Hehehe... It was a good show, but it definitely wouldn't make the big top!" sneered a voice from the bushes.
"Show yourself!" demanded the junior athlete.

P.S. Thats your queue

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:02 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry I'm late! Here's my profile! (TheKiogreKing forced me to join at school so I don't really have a choice).

Name: Tobia
Hair and Eye Colour: hazel-green eyes and light brown hair
Clothing: Ringtown pokemon ranger uniform
Parents: Egg farmers located in Fiore
Personality: Funny and ironic, but can get unnervingly serious at times
Pokemon: Turtwig, Kirlia and Bagon
Pokemon Catching History: He got Turtwig in his home town, Treecloud town (which is in this region, but I'm allowed to mention it as it was I that named all the towns), then, while descending the mountain on New Year's Eve, found a Ralts shivering under a tree, and caught it. Then, on Halloween, he found a pokeball embedded in cheese. He took it and found out it was a Bagon. His Ralts evolved a year after.
Pokemon Personalities:
Turtwig: Extremely lively and almost jigglipuffishly cute. He can tell time by the position of his leaves.
Kirlia: He hates cold, and is always serious, but adores teasing Bagon with plastic slices of cheese.
Bagon: He is afraid of cheese due to long term enclosure in one. He tries to socialize when possible.

"Oh fine..." muttered Tobia, coming out of the bushes.
"people don't react the way they used to react anymore..." he grumbled to himself "by the way, my name is Tobia, nice to meet you" he held out his hand.

Good enough?

Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:22 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I would love to be character number six, if you don't mind.

Name: Robert
Hair/Eyes: Blonde/Blue
Clothing: Pokemon Professor (lab coat, glasses, etc.)
Parents: My mother is a Pokemon breeder and my father is a scientist. Both are retired and reside in my hometown, Cinnabar Island.
Personality: Friendly, generous, intelligent, and loves pokemon. I prefer to use stategy and brain power over brute stength.
Pokemon: {charmeleon}, {kadabra}, and {dragonair}
Pokemon Catching History: I've caught many Pokemon, but most have been turned over into my mother or father's care. I've never really ventured very far from home, so many are water Pokemon, despite my love for fire-types.
Pokemon Personalities:
{charmeleon} - Like many of it's fellow species, Charmeleon is very stubborn, protective, and hates his trainers love of brains over strength. But, he reamins loyal and respectful.
{kadabra} - The very intellectual Kadabra spends much time meditating. He always seems to have a keen eye on his master no matter the situation.
{dragonair} - Dragonair is definately a useful Pokemon. It uses a balance of strength and intellect to overcome enemies and evens out Robert's team. He can also ferry Robert across small bodies of water.

Last edited by Flame Crazed on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hair and Eye Color: Brown, Hazel
Clothing: An open black jacket, a pair of blue jeans, and a white shirt.
Parents: A hardworking meteorologist father and a housewife mother. Ronald Dirm and Anna Dirm.
Personality: Relaxed about most things. Can calm himself down in frustrating situations.
Pokemon: {castform} {gloom} and Turtwig
Pokemon Catching History:
Castform was a gift from his father, from the Weather Institute in Hoenn. A childhood playmate, oddish was captured when Ronald was 7, accidentally. He sat on a, "bush" and his pokeball fell onto the oddish. It was captured while it was sleeping. Over time, it has evolved into a more mature Gloom.
Turtwig was his starter pokemon when he turned 12.
Pokemon Personalities:
{castform} - A nice companion, the equivalent of Pikachu to Ash. Ronald and Castform (or sometimes called Casty) has a close bond. Casty is always willing to help out Ronald.

{gloom} - A lazy little pokemon. Gloom is always, "too tired" to do anything. Ronald has tough times getting it to battle. But once it starts, Gloom turns out to be one of Ronald’s powerhouses.

Turtwig- Ronald has not spent much time with Turtwig, for he has only recently received Turtwig. Although, he is known to be fond of berries…

Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Chrono Island, he had finally made it. Spence walked from the ferry to proceed on the dock. Looking towards the land, he saw the small peaceful town and wondered if they had that many visitors.

Spence checked his pockets, "Hmm...yeah, I might need more supplies..." he thought out loud, then proceeding off the dock and into town.

Instead of finding himself a mart, he was overlooking a stand that was selling the particular pokemon equipment he needed. "Hey, can I please have three pokeballs and a potion?" he asked, taking out the money.

"Sure, here you are," the man said, exchanging the items.

"Thanks!" Spence said, turning half around before a thought came to mind, "Say, do you know where I could find a park or something? I wanna find some kids to battle."

"Sure, just head up that way," the man pointed out down town, the opposite way to the ferry.

"Oh, thanks again!" Spence said as he hurried to the park. He hadn't battled for a while, and he needed to train Eevee as best he could.

After running all the way, Spence stopped to look around. There were some kids, but he wanted a challenge for once, so he waited. Maybe someone would come up to him, but he doubted that. Spence sat himself down on the seat, waiting for the perfect trainer.

"Eevee?" he released her, "Are you ready for a battle?" he asked.

Eevee simply yawned and curled up into a ball beside him.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert was facinated. The plant-life in the park always kept his brain working. Kababra was just as intrigued as his trainer and was standing there in assistance. Charmeleon was practicing the Flamethrower technique he had just learned restlessly, attemping to master it. Dragonair was in a nearby pond, entertaining the children with it's elegant swimming.

Robert finished scratching furiously on his notepad and decided to take a break and watched Dragonair. After a while, he scanned the park, looking for a battle. He wasn't much of a battler himself, but he loved the thrill of one every so often. He spotted an older boy, who looked quite firece and, if Robert new firece people, was probably eager to battle someone. But, from the moment he saw the young man, Robert knew he wasn't the average knuckle-head. So he watched and waited.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Ninjask! Where did you go! Tom hollered as he burst through the foilage. With his right eye still covered he noticed a young boy wearing a black bandana and his Eevee sitting on a bench. Then he looked down at himself and really thought of what a sight he was to behold.

Silky string entangled the whole of his body, almost as though he were a living mummy. He slowly brought his gaze back to the boy and, with an embarassed laugh, asked Umm, you havn't happened to see a Ninjask anywhere around, have you?

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence looked up to spot the green-headed kid, and chuckled as he saw the pokemon he was after, "Your Ninjask? He's very close by," he smirked at the pokemon buzzing around behind him.

Shaking his head at how strange the kid looked, he asked, "So, what's with the mummy get-up? Halloween already?" he joked, chuckling once more.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yes, all of you can join, but no more people please))

"Oh, a ranger. We don't get many of you circus freaks in New Sinnoh anymore, not since the new pokemon 'scared' you off" taunted Viles, but he shook Tobia's hand anyway. "Oh, yeah, and for interupting my practice... I challenge you to a pokemon battle! Go Buizel, go Eevee!"

"Hey! Wait, Eevee, come back!" Viles called, as Eevee turned tails and fled around the corner, apparently sensing another of its kind. Buizel shrugged, before taking off after Eevee and Viles.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tobia shook his head, then quietly fell to the floor, and began one of those laughs you can't hear.
After getting over it, he decided to help the strange boy catch his Eevee.
"Kirlia, can you teleport the Eevee here? I'll go look for the boy." he started running towards the boy, then said "and Kirlia, if Bagon tells me you teased him, you're grounded." and resumed his search.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Oh no you don't! Get away from that toilet now, Eevee!" ordered Viles.
"Wait, thats not mine!" Viles exited the Restroom running at high speeds, followed closly by Buizel, whom he hadn't bothered to return yet.
"Oh, there you are."
Eevee was bouncing up and down on top of another of its kind, who apparently wasn't enjoying the experience.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ronald looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, children were laughing, and everything was going swell. Ronald walked over to a nearby bench, for he was tired from the long journey hr had come from his home. Well....I am going to be doing a lot of walking, I better get used to it. Ronald took out his Poketchi and studied the map. Now where is the first gym... Ronald, too frustrated to find out, turned to find a nearby, fierce looking trainer, and started to talk. "Excuse me sir, do u know where the first pokemon gym is?"

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm sorry, but there are no gyms in this town" I answered "there is one at Newport, but you need the HM Clear Fog to get to it.".
"by the way, have you seen a weird boy with Blue hair?" I asked "he's an acrobat, or acts like one at least."

Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Eevee! Stop that!" ordered Viles. He turned to the other Eevee's owner, a late teen with a bandana.
"Sorry, he's just a bit jumpy. By the way, I'm Viles, from Fissureside Town, and have you seen a kid in a ranger gettup, he owes me a battle!"

Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:09 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence's Eevee was still trying to sleep, but when the other one kept jumping all over her, enough was enough. Eevee took the other Eevee down with a Tackle, both falling upon the grass.

Spence blinked, "Wow...she's doing something..." he said, kinda impressed.

He stood, "Viles, huh? Well, I'm Spence of New Bark Town, and I haven't seen that ranger of yours, but if you wanna, maybe you could battle me instead," he nodded with a grin, "Besides, our Eevees might actually like fighting another one of their own. So, what do ya say?" he asked, offering his hand in agreement.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Uh, thank you. And actually yes, a person like that just ran past here a second ago." Ronald pointed straight ahead, down a stone path, leading to a set benches in the distance. "I will help you find him, if you'd like."

Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:42 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"So, what's with the mummy get-up? Halloween already?" Tom just let out that embarased laugh again and tore a handful of the string from his face. Before he even had a chance to respond the other trainer had moved away and was preoccupied.

But Ninjask was there, laughing at him too.

Come on Ninjask, just get back into your pokeball. Tom pleaded, ripping away enough of his bindings to grab the item. Then, as he attempted to return the bug pokemon, suddenly there were a half dozen of them circling him.

I absolutely HATE double team. Tom thought to himself as he failed, time and time again, to hit the right one with that little red beam.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Robert was shocked. It had been the strangest series of events he had seen occur one after another. He was indeed correct about it being an exciting day in the park. He knew it was probable it would lead to trouble, but he decided to join the fun anyway.

He got up, returned his partners to their balls, and started to walk over to the strangest boy of them all who seemed to have been attacked by a String Shot-using Pokemon. He tossed two Pokeballs onto the ground and calmly ordered, "Kadabra, hold Ninjask still with your Psychic so his trainer can retrieve him and Charmeleon, use a light Ember attack to free this trainer from this silky substance."

Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Eevee! Your perfect! You left an ever lasting impression! A BAD ONE!!!" snarled Viles, at Eevee cowered in shame. The trainer owning the other Eevee had walked away, apparently not even noticing him. Buizel, who had been watching a Kirlia tease a Bagon with a slice of plastic cheese, caught up with them.
"Chi!!!" screamed Torchic, as he popped out of his Pokeball, startled by the shouting. Seeing his life long enemy Buizel, he scooted away as fast as his 2 inch legs would carry him (which is actually quite fast) towards a ferry depating for Newport City.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie watched as Growlithe happily looked at the port from the top deck on the ferry. She was always excited when they went somewhere new. As they left the ferry Jamie noticed a large park in the distance. Growlithe could do with some exercise and so could the other Pokemon...

"How about we go to the park for awhile?" Jamie asked Growlithe.

Growlithe barked happily and began to wag her tail in approval.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next