It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 The "Legendary" Gold Trainer Card. 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ok I need to know how to get the 4th Trainer Card star as this is starting annoy me. Right now I have all of the Kanto Pokemon and Beaten E4(big surprise :roll: ) And I will say this know that no you don't need all the Pokemon to get to Silver Rank(Credit to Serebii on how to get it) So does anyone know how to get it and do you have it?

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Don't you have to hatch a certain number of Eggs?

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:01 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Don't you have to hatch a certain number of Eggs?

....No?

I believe it has something to do with Battle Tower. Not completely sure...You have to beat 50 trainers in a row or something.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ohhhhh that seems pretty easy! But what about the Stickers? It might be those. God...I hope not as I can never hatch 500 Eggs.

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry... I don't know where I read about egg hatching.

Here's the list:
http://www.lolstop/red_green/trainer-card.shtml

Silver: This Card is obtained after you get your 3rd Trainer Star. This is obtained by getting the 382 Pokémon in your National Pokédex (i.e. Bulbasaur to Rayquaza without some Legendaries such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi & Deoxys)

Gold... I have no idea... heh...

EDIT::
HAHA! I found it for you.

To get the Gold Trainer
Card, you must use the Wireless Adaptor to play mini-games and get over 200 in
both the Dodrio and Pokemon Jump mini-games.

(credit http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvan ... frlg_c.txt)

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

finally i no how 2 get tha gold traina card :D

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

finally i no how 2 get tha gold traina card :D

Glad to have helped... sort of... lol.

Too bad I'll never get it cause I don't have the Wireless Adaptor.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Personally, I think that the Gold Rank could have been obtained in a better way. I mean, what sort of acheivment is it to have jumped over a Vine Whip or caught a load of berries? I think it should have been something along the lines of defeated one thousand trainers, or won 100 link battles, or defeated the Battle Tower fifty times, something like that...I'm not even going to bother getting one now....*sulks.*

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Personally, I think that the Gold Rank could have been obtained in a better way. I mean, what sort of acheivment is it to have jumped over a Vine Whip or caught a load of berries? I think it should have been something along the lines of defeated one thousand trainers, or won 100 link battles, or defeated the Battle Tower fifty times, something like that...I'm not even going to bother getting one now....*sulks.*

I agree but it is a difficult and challenging way to obtain the card... I dunno, though.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Obsidian Wolf wrote:

I agree but it is a difficult and challenging way to obtain the card... I dunno, though.

Yeah, but a little unfulfilling. Imagine, you show your friends, and they ask you how you did it.

Instead of replying, "I had to valiantly battle tens upon tens of trainers, to finally have the colour of my card transpire into a mythic gold...."

you reply, "I skipped with a Venusaur and fed a couple of Dodrio." Then your friend "mehs," you lost touch, and you wish that Nintendo had been more imaginitive. :P

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This stinks as most of my friends suck at these games(Jump rope especially)and most don't even have FR and LG. Nintendo really made it ache viable in a stupid way. :roll:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Topher wrote:
The Obsidian Wolf wrote:

Yeah, but a little unfulfilling. Imagine, you show your friends, and they ask you how you did it.

Instead of replying, "I had to valiantly battle tens upon tens of trainers, to finally have the colour of my card transpire into a mythic gold...."

you reply, "I skipped with a Venusaur and fed a couple of Dodrio." Then your friend "mehs," you lost touch, and you wish that Nintendo had been more imaginitive. :P

:lol: but come on! Saying that would make your friends so jealous and you soooo cool, hah.

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:44 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Sorry... I don't know where I read about egg hatching.

Here's the list:
http://www.lolstop/red_green/trainer-card.shtml

Silver: This Card is obtained after you get your 3rd Trainer Star. This is obtained by getting the 382 Pokémon in your National Pokédex (i.e. Bulbasaur to Rayquaza without some Legendaries such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi & Deoxys)

Gold... I have no idea... heh...

EDIT::
HAHA! I found it for you.

To get the Gold Trainer
Card, you must use the Wireless Adaptor to play mini-games and get over 200 in
both the Dodrio and Pokemon Jump mini-games.

(credit http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvan ... frlg_c.txt)

Get over 200 what? I have an LG and E so the Jump is no problem for a 2P game. But Dodrio picking? Dang...
Still I got the "beat E4 40 times" so that's good.
I have the LG guide so here's the guide for stickers:

Defeat Elite Four
Upgraded at 40, 100, and 200 times. Doing this also affects Lorelei's dolls (she gets one more for every 25 times).

Hatch an Egg
Upgraded at 100, 200, and 300 times. You can either get tons of Magikarp eggs (fastest-hatchers), or try to get one of every Pokemon with eggs, as Selphy at Resort Gorgeous will ask to see a Pokemon you have a page of in your Dex. "I wish to see a Pokemon. A darling Registeel." Darling {registeel}? This actually happened to me!

Link Battle Victory
Upgraded at 20, 50, and 100 times. I'm unsure of the upgrades but 100 is the final. If you have 2 GBAs and 2 Pokemon Game Paks you can stage mock battles against your games to make you win. I took against my Emerald and we each had six lvl 50 Pokemon. I got whipped. Not surprised because the Emerald Pokemon had braved the Frontier. (Doi, I lost!)

First upgrade is blue, second is ------, and last is ------.
(Will edit this as soon as I know what they are.)

*EDIT: Yeah Obsidian that explanation of the Gold trainer card of how you got it at first implies a certain degree of mystique and then the cliffhanger - Plusle and Minun had a little fun jumping in unison and Dodrio got well fed by berries. The reply comes "That's it? That sucks..." I have Copper card right now and, no matter what, I will get that card!

*EDIT2: Hurrah! While working on the E4 stickers my Kyogre and Mewtwo both reached lvl 100 on the 84th time! Kudos to me! (LOL jk)

Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

1000 trainer battles isnt hard - u can do elite four millions of times, and even then its not hard( ive done 1234 on emerald - nifty pokenav innit)
ive just restarted FR so im not sure, there isnt a way to count it. And besides, i think its hatching eggs - not berrie game, as therefore on emerald /ruby/saphire u wont get a gold trainer card?? Duh

Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Obsidian Wolf wrote:

1000 trainer battles isnt hard - u can do elite four millions of times, and even then its not hard( ive done 1234 on emerald - nifty pokenav innit)
ive just restarted FR so im not sure, there isnt a way to count it. And besides, i think its hatching eggs - not berrie game, as therefore on emerald /ruby/saphire u wont get a gold trainer card?? Duh

There's a difference for obtaining between FR/LG & RSE

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]