It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Timefield Fractures ~ Rounding Off Soon 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The great general was giving a rivetiing speech, but Merlin was not listening. His eyes were fastened on the growing mass of people, tearing across the plains. They were getting closer, and their shouts louder. With a cry from Napoleon, our side surged forward, and towards the oncoming enemy.

Merlin was feeling so much stronger. His magick was replenished, and he did a quick spell on himself to make himself feel younger, and quick footed. He leapt onto a chestnut brown horse, and charged forward with the army, brandishing his staff. He whirled it above his head, and called for a great storm. Dark clouds covered the sun, and there was a steady rain. The enemy, however, were not fazed, and marched on.

hell, I better think of where we are going next....:P

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:15 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Once they were within eyesight of the Austrians, Karaktus fired away a few shots. The Austrians replied with a hail of bullets that spat through the men beside him. He kept on blasting away, hitting his target every time; he was waiting for the main event.

He glanced at Merlin, and yelled up to him:

"Keep a look out! You're vulnerable on that horse!"

He had the feeling that his words were lost to the storm. He nailed an Austrian in the head, just as a wave of cavalry from the French side went careening towards his position into the enemy.

With the noise of bullets and cannonfire raging over his head, Karaktus didn't notice the latest time warp beginning to open, straight in the middle of the enemy line...

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The blinding flash engulfed the entirety of the opposing army. It would not do well to have the two of us seperated, Merlin decided, and quickly jumped from the horse. People massed about him, and he fixed Karaktus in his mind, and performed a strong holding spell on his friend. Merlin knew very little about Time warps, but he had a strong feeling that the translation between time wasn't linear.

The force of the warp broke the spell, and Merlin watched as Karaktus was sucked into the light. Merlin, without hesitation, leapt in too, praying that the time between them would be minimal.

THe light around Merlin was peaceful, and he found himself wishing to go to sleep again. He shut his eyes, but forced them open.

The little time betwen the two's entry of the time portal meant that Merlin would be arriving later in time than Karaktus.

The light receeded and Merlin looked around. There was a large white wheel that turned slowly in the air. It was larger than the tallest of trees, and Merlin noted that people were riding in little capsules attached to the sides. The vertical wheel was situated right next to a large river, and, turning round, Merlin was faced with a large tower, with great red numbers on it.

He searched for Karaktus, but he was not there. People were giving the wizard odd looks, but Merlin ignored them. He had to find his friend. He began walking in the direction of the tower, as a place to start his search.

Me wrote:
...a large tower, with great red numbers on it.

That's right. Big Ben has gone digital.

For the exact time, it is 2035. More of the plot will follow after your post GQ (gives me time to think something up, you see. :P)

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just like to say, great RP this is. Is it possible that we could sort of round things off pretty soon? We'll all meet at the Timefield. See you there! *whoosh!*

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Karaktus had one last chance to yell after his friend, when a wave of horses nearly trampled him.

With the portal slowly dimming and vanishing, he had one last chance to enter. He ran, panting, putting on his oxygen mask as he sprinted. Whoever knew what lay on the other side...

A last, final leap of courage, and the Golden Farish was propelled through the warp just as it closed, locking away the time period forever.

---

Karaktus' head span as he tried to move his limbs. Waking with a start, his eyes filled with horror as he realised that he was floating. All around him were streams of matter, flying past at speeds unimaginable to the human mind. A green haze seem to fill everything; however, there were no other features to this limbo.

Just ahead of him was a small globe. Karaktus kicked around for a while, then tried to swim towards it. Succeeding, he touched the globe, and suddenly, a white light pulsated around his body. In a single moment, his whole life flashed through his brain like a film.

"The Convent..." he murmered, "Training... the Station..."

He began to fall, though he didn't know where he'd fall to, or how. He thrashed in terror, and saw, forming quickly below his feet, stones appearing from nowhere, to create a path. Karaktus landed feetfirst on the cobbles.

He was throuroughly spooked already. So, this was the legendary Timefield, where all the threads of time started and finished? It was said in the myths of the Doctrines that in this space, any being could manipulate the fabric of existence around him.

Observing his surroundings, he began to notice the holes. There were millions of holes, each the size of a man. They appeared to suck the light out of the space. Time warps, he assumed. Each one lead to a milisecond and milimetre of existence in the universe.

Karaktus began to sit down on the cobbles, and a wooden bench materialized to catch him. He stared at his mysterious surroundings, and wondered. Each of those holes lead to somewhere, sometimes. Down one of them was Merlin...

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So...do you want me to come to the Timefield, or you come to me? What the hell, let's improvise!

Merlin stood in the shadow and fixed the Golden Farish within his mind. He was performing a locating spell, and it was failing. There was not even a whisper of Karaktus here in this time. He broadened his search to encompass the whole of existence, and promptly threw up; his power was no where near great enough to do this...

He looked around at the bustling people. When the two friends had been with the lizard-monsters, he had been able to harness the terror and turn it into magick. But the emotions of these people around him was not strong enough for this...

Merlin looked up at the sky, and a plan formulated in his mind.

He quickly entered one of the vastly tall buildings around him, and performed a small invisibility spell. No one would see him unless he revealed their presence to them, or if they were specifically looking for him.

He ascended the stairs of the building, and followed corridors until he came out at the top, in the strong wind that blew over London.

Merlin walked to the edge and looked down at the vast amount of people below him. This was the time to do it.

He conjured a great storm. Black clouds billowed out of nothingness, and people started to look up in terror. Flashes of lightning illuminated the black underside of the clouds and a torrent of rain began to fall. Merlin tapped into the masses fear, but it was still not enough. Everyone in this time had seen such storms, and it was more of a marvelled fear, than an all encompassing one.

Merlin concentrated his powers further, and the clouds turned red. There was a flash of fire that blew a great hole in the clouds and scorched the roads below. People began to scream, and the rain became fire.

Now is the time... Merlin found himself thinking, and channeled all of their hate and terror into pure Magick. He scanned time and found Karaktus in a remote place, and he reached out to him. It was up to Karaktus whether he pulled Merlin in, or came into this new age. Merlin struggled with the reality rip, and the fire burned more ferociously.

Karaktus! Merlin screamed within his mind, and reached out to his friend.

As I said, you can pull Merlin into your reality. I think that's what Kryten wants anyway, oui?

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:32 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

A scream ripped through Karaktus' mind. It was like the deaths of a thousand people in unison. Suddenly, an image of Merlin appeared in front of him.

"Karaktus!" the ghost yelled.

The Farish jumped back in fear, and then regained his senses and tried to talk to the ghost.

"My friend, are you in the Timefield as well? Did you find another hole?"

He didn't hear the answer, however, as right at that moment, one of the timeholes began to flux, and a figure emerged...

Kryten, do you mean that we finish the storyline soon? It's only been eight pages!

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kryten, do you mean that we finish the storyline soon? It's only been eight pages!

7 :?

And yeah, start to round this off, it's been pretty good and I've sorta gained my storyline potential.

Lex looked around in desperation. He saw no means of escape but a Fire Alarm, way out of reach. He wondered if he could reach it with his tail...No, stupid idea. Then he heard shuffling and stopped still, senses alert. He turned very slowly as the shuffling and scraping became louder and more distinct.

"Mmmmrrrr..." Lex saw the outline in the poor light of a...No, it wasn't a human...Or was it? Either way, it was coming this way and it wasn't natural...

Lex instinctively tensed and his fur stood on end, and glowed a lighter blue than usual. The inhuman being still approached. Suddenly, a burst of light, and a swirl of colour and a vision...Lex stared into the hole, and saw the old, beared man, with his aquaintance. He called out to them, if they were real, but realised the life-form was drawing nearer and nearer. Then he heard a groan and hoped to the heavens there weren't more...

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toch heard a wooshing sound, and then a great roar. He opened hi eyes, which he had closed moments ago, and saw what was roaring. It was the creature that he had sucked into the Kirbulas! He must have flicked the switch, and released it. He looked down at the gun, and was amazed that it was still set to suck. It must have been malfunctioning, or...

He didn't have time to finish his train of thoguhts. The creature quickkly saw the guards, and stood, watching them. They were no threat to it...yet. One of the guards closest was looking nervous. He didn't look very old, maybe only about 20, and he looked as though he had just seen a ghost. Nervously, he raised his gun, and shot five bullets towards the creature. The purple beast fell to the ground with a whimper, where it lay still. The guards were paralysed with shock, and hadn't noticed that Toch was still standing there. One of the older men came to his senses, and started shouting at the young guard who had fired the shot.

"You idiot! You've killed it!" said the man

"It was a threat, it was going to kill us!"

"How'd you know? He could have been perfectly friendly for all you know! It was a new species! We could have been rich!" He nodded towards the two guards behind him, and they grabbed the young guard, and dragged him off.

"And now there's you." said the older guard to Toch, "Are you going to come quietly now?"

Toch was too petrified to speak, and knew that he couldn't escape these people. He just fell to the floor in despair, and started sobbing.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ark slowly came to, awoken by the sound of shuffling and scraping. It was loud and distinct. He lifted his head to see a near inhuman creature. It looked utterly repulsive, it's features were distorted and it shuffled like a wounded animal. It moaned and groaned as it shuffled forward. Suddenly a bright light flashed and a swirl of colour. It was another Time Hole. Ark was alerted to Lex's presence as his friend called out to somebody.

"N-No... H-Have t-to l-leave" Ark groaned.

He tried to run forward but was jerked back violently. He was shackled to a stone pillar, with no means of escape. He desperately struggled against to bonds, trying to escape. But this just attracted the attention of the creature. It began to shuffle towards Ark at an incredible pace. Ark struggled and writhed.

"NO! NO! LEX! HELP ME! LEX!" Ark shouted.

Ark looked at his friend, chained to another pillar on the other side of the room. The creature approached Ark and opened it's mouth. Well... What Ark assumed was it's mouth to reveal sharp, blade like teeth. It lunged for Ark and he struggled, desperately trying to get away but to no avail. He felt excruciating pain as he felt the creature's teeth tear into his throat. He tried to scream but no sound escaped his mouth. He felt blood rush out of his throat and down his body, flowing in rivers of crimson. Ark closed his eyes for the last time as the creature ripped his throat out and he was trapped in the cold, vice-like grip of death. As his heart stopped beating, a computer back at the Time Ranger HQ flashed up with his profile information.

Name: Arkham "Ark" MacManus - Deceased
Time/Date of Death: 3rd March 2017. 23:18:33pm.
Cause of Death: Mutilation by unknown lifeform.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lex realised his friend had stopped calling out and the creature stopped moving. He realised with horror his friend had been injured, or worse, by this freak of nature. He screamed and lashed out in all directions, desperate to get away and find justice.

The creature was drawn to him, as his radio bleeped. He could just about reach the button to send a signal back. He pressed it and heard the same beep over the other side of the room.

"Who's there? Toch? Are you okay?" Lex cried out, sensing his colleague.

The creature was within reach of touching him now, and Lex broke a smile, as he kicked the creature as hard as he could with his right foot in the face...And to Lex's surprise, it's head...fell off...

And to plan, it toppled backwards and waved it's limbs about, knocking the Fire Alarm. A siren wailed, showers came down and the locks were released. Lex dashed round to see his unconcious friend Toch and then his bloody companion Ark. He grabbed the two over his shoulders and staggered out. He looked behind and saw the creature panicking and flailing about on the floor. He felt kind of sorry for the thing...Until he looked up. MUTANT FEEDING AREA - DANGER is displayed in bold yellow letters.

"Rrrrrr....ARRRRRRGHH!!" Lex's anger filled him and his strength returned as he dashed up the steps to freedom. He grabbed hold on a crane hook and kicked off the wall and up through the spiral tower. After a short distance, he reached a crevice where he rested with his companions...or companion...

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Toch woke, laying on the ground. He lay there for a few seconds, then opened his eyes. He was in a crevice, but it was too dark to see anything else. He was lying on something. Shifting slightly, he realised it was his rucksack. He rolled over, so he wasn't laying on it, and then noticed that there was someone with him. He tried to focus his eyes on the man near him. He still couldn't make out his face, but as the image started to merge together, he realised that the man had hair. No, fur! Blue fur. But who had fur? The people who lived in the city didn't have fur.

Then he realised! It was Lex! Lex had found him! And Ark! Ark was laying against the wall, blood covering from his face, chest and limbs.

Toch raised his head off the ground, followed by his shoulders, and then his whole torso. "Lex!" He called out in a deep, horse voice. "Where are we? Ark?" he leant over and prodded Ark firmly, ""Hey Ark! How ya doin'....Ark? Lex, what's wrong with Ark?"

Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh...and I was really getting into this Role Play...:(

Merlin became a physical being in the TimeField, but his magick had not yet waned. His eyes became fire, and lightning crackled about the old man. Pure power seeped from his very person, and a great aura of light surrounded him.

The midnight blue cloak turned a vicious black, and the old wizard glared at his friend. He had successfully transported himself to Karaktus, but at what cost? The power's he had harnessed to build up the energy was so filled with fright and terror, that it was beginning to mutate into hate, and was now channeling through Merlin.

"Karaktus!!!!!" The old man screamed. It came out as a cry, as if one would in a battle, but he had meant it to be a cry of help. "I...I am sorry for what has happened to me!!!!" he screamed, and his cloak billowed.

The old man held his staff in the air, and struggled with speaking. He could feel his consiousness failing, and being replaced by something else, something darker.
Karaktus. I am dying. I think I know why, and I do not have the time to recount it to you. However, I know that this place is dark, and far from where you need to be. I bestow my last powers upon you.

Merlin's thoughts were issued directly into Karaktus, and as the wizard sent his last thought, he pushed all of the magick left within him to his friend. All the while, Merlin struggled with the consiousness that was trying to overtake him.

Do with it what you wish. I imagine you will use it to return to your old time, or perhaps to another ideal one. I do not know what will become of me, but I know that the short time together brought a fabulous friendship.

The staff in Merlin's hand began to crackle with blue elevtricity, and there was a sudden burst of light. The sapphire atop the staff melted and a black jewel took it's place. The transformation was over, and Merlin felt his mind drift away, suppressed by the new force.

And for that, he said, not sure whether Karaktus could still hear him, I thank you...

There was no more of the old Merlin. Only the hate and terror of the peoples energy that he had taken remained, and now he stood, in black, wielding black, staring at Karaktus with pupiless eyes. When he spoke, it was with a harsh voice.

"Where am I?!" the being demanded, throwing a foul look down upon the Golden Farish.

Yeah, I know, Merlin's gone. The only reason I have kept him here is if there will be a final battle between Starvord and everyone.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:57 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

As the dead wizard's energy flowed into Karaktus' body, an evil smile passed through his face, under the oxygen mask.

"So you did help me after all, Merlin" he muttered quietly.

He turned to the being that stood where his companion was only a few moments ago.

"You," he hissed through the mask, "Who are you exactly?"

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I am the darkness, where there is no light, the hate where joy has been crushed, I am Legion!"

The being that called itself Legion laughed manically, and stepped towards Karaktus. "Where Merlin has succumb to the hatred, he is gone. The part of Merlin that existed, his, "soul," if you prefer it, is gone. The void had to be filled with something, and I am the result!!"

Legion picked up his staff, and surveyed it. It would have had the effect of a blind man examining something, due to his pure white eyes, but his gaze was so intense that it was unmistakable.

As if testing the power that he had, Legion slashed at the air with the black-gemmed staff. Where he had struck, a rip appeared, and Legion laughed. It was a hole within reality itself, and the insane incarnation sealed it again with a wave of his hand. "I have the Magick of a million soul's fear within me!" he roared with laughter, before turning to Karaktus. "I have no quarrel with you. Yet you stay. Tell me, where is this place?!

Sorry about this, but when is Starvord and you other guys making an entrance? Or am I being thick?

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You could meet us through a Time Hole. My character is dead (See above post) I'm not sure about Kryten and Inferno's is still alive

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:30 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Sensing that an ally could be found within this demon, Karaktus answered his question.

"We are inside the Timefield. From here, the whole fabric of time and space is born. In any of these holes you see around you, a point in the cosmos can be reached."

With a flick of his hand, a statue rose out of the tiles, and aided by his own neewly-acquired magic, it moved into a position in front of him. It had very bland features, but the effect was enough.

"In here, you can manipulate the space to your own will."

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Legion raised an eyebrow. The magick he had sensed coming from the man in front of him was not his own. Legion dismissed it and decided that it must be like he said, that he is able to manipulate things according to his own will.

"Impressive. Though I cannot see anything that I can do here than I can do anywhere else." As if to prove his point, Legion stepped over to one of the holes and trust his staff into it. The hole widened, and an image appeared, evidently where the time hole led. It was a red planet, or asteroid. Legion uttered some kind of spell and the planet was alive with fire. He closed the timehole quickly so that the explosion that followed did not enter the Timefield.

"This place. I could use it." Legion looked around at the place, and started to nod his head, a sadistic smile sweeping across his face. "If I could somehow absorb the power from these time holes..."

He let the idea hang in the air, and looked at Karaktus.

The thing that called itself Legion was certainly an odd thing. THough it claimed to have near limitless power in his current form, he constantly wished to prove it to Karaktus. Legion became aware of his fault, and more out of self conciousness than denying the fact, he turned away from the Farish, and casually made a Time Hole collapse in on itself. An entire line of time had just vanished.

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:24 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Karaktus motioned slowly towards the timeholes.

"Legion," he chuckled, "The worlds infinite belong to only one - the Great Mercy, the God who makes whole worlds quiver. Only the Jhall Eternal rules this universe."

He stepped forwards, magic crackling from his hands. He pulled off his oxygen mask, letting his greying hair fall down to his shoulders.

"I am the Jhall reborn. That is what I have been told from birth, it is all that my life has led up to."

Karaktus flicked his wrist, and a cage of energy imprisoned the demon.

"And I certainly don't plan on letting you take it from me!"

Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ark...is dead." Lex said, while still panting. He went over to his fallen comrade and closed his eyes with his hand. He could feel the life drained from his scaley skin. "And...I couldn't do anything...I was trapped..." Lex looked at the ground, and then slowly rose to his feet. His tail was dragging behind him as he walked towards the ledge of the crevice. Then he remembered the Time Hole.

"Oh no! The Time Hole! Did you see it? We'd better get there quick before..."

"Before what?" A sinister voice emitted from the top of the tower. "Before it closes? Well whoop-de-do. Byebye Mr. Time Hole!" It was Strarvord. He pressed a button on his computer, and Lex heard what sounded like a current of electricity stopping, and then silence...before Strarvord spoke again...

Take it Inferno!

Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ha! This "Jhall," you claim to be, it's power cannot be as great as you convey, as surely I must be able to sense it!"

Legion threw out his arms, and a great explosion of fire caused the cage of energy to waver.

"Admittedly, your Magick is strong, but I have the fear and terror within me! My name is Legion, for we are many!!!"

With a flash, Legion struck the floor with his staff and a host of Legions appeared. They all raised their staffs into the air, and in unison, they repeated the words.

"My name is Legion, for we are many!!!!"

There seemed to emenate a darkness from each of the crystals, and power began to turn the air static. The many Legion's hair started to raise, as if gravity kept only their bodies to the ground.

The central Legion, the real one began to speak again.

"Oh mighty Jhall," he said mockingly."Show me your infinite power, and match it with mine!!!!" as he uttered the words, all of the Legions pointed their staffs at Karaktus, firing great blasts of darkness towards him...

Woo, I am so ready for the Matrix type battle!!

Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Karaktus simply laughed and absorbed the blasts. After he had taken in a few dozen bolts, he muttered a magic command, and a transformation took place.

His body was enveloped in energy, and it morphed rapidly, like putty. Within seconds, he was unrecognisable. His grey hair had mutiplied and covered him like a veil. His skin was charred black, and his face was criss-crossed with streaks of white. His eyes were a brilliant orange. His cape had changed too. It was down to his ankles, and dark miasmas pulsed around it.

"LEGION!" he roared, "I CAST YOU DOWN FROM THIS MORTAL PLANE!"

With that, he formed two blobs of anti-matter and through it at the demon.

Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The remaining clones formed a wall in front of Legion and the majority of them faded as they took the blast. Only three remained, and Legion called them back to himself. He was panting heavily.

"I see now, why we are of equal strengths. Before the fool Merlin expired, he passed on to you all the magick he possessed. I have the same amount, as I am him, but I have the reverse of his magick. " The demon suddenly smirked. "This battle could last for an eternity."

Legion began to form spell. He looked up into the void above him, and began to chant. There was a brilliant flash of light, and lightning began to strike. The blasts were deflected, but they kept on coming, and Legion was not going to give up.

"Karaktus, you and I could easily form an alliance." He stopped the lightning from falling, and surveyed the man in his new guise. "You could have half the Universe for the Jhall, and I would keep the rest. Accept my offer, and you are guaranteed with half the Universe. Decline, and die."

Legion was enjoying this. He smirked at his own treachory, and marvelled at his own intelligence. Regardless of Karaktus' answer, Legion intended on killing him. He would settle at nothing less than to see his body broken and lifeless.

As the thoughts entered his mind, there was a spark, something moved in his head. Legion searched, yet found nothing.

Could it be...?

No. Merlin was gone, this was why he was so powerful! But it had felt like him...

He awaited Karaktus' answer.

Weird, one would never have expected to use a Bible demon as a super villain. Meh.

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:00 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

"YOU PITIFUL DEMON," Karaktus sniffed, "YOU HONESTLY THINK I WISH TO RULE THE UNIVERSE? I OWN THE COSMOS, AND I PLAN TO DESTROY IT! FROM THE TIMEFIELD, I CAN ERADICATE ALL OF THE PAST, ALL OF THE OLD UNIVERSE! I WILL THEN CREATE MY OWN UNIVERSE, ONE SO PERFECT IN ITS BEAUTY!"

The mass of pure anger halted, and stared at the body of his comrade. Somewhere in there, he had felt the spark of his old friend. But it couldn't be, he had given his powers to the Golden Farish.

He snapped back to the here and now. More energy streamed into him from the timeholes. Finally, in a burst of fury, he set off a nuclear reaction just next to the demon. He let one last speech pass through the being's ears.

"LOVE... HOPE... DREAMS... WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? WHERE ARE THEY HEADED? THESE THINGS... THEY ARE NOT OF THE JHALL! I MUST DESTROY THEM!"

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So boys." Starvord said "What are your plans now, hmm? Fly up here and thwart my evil plans? Escape, and come back later? Or maybe even just to stay there until you DIE!"

"We're gonna stop you, Strarvord, and you know it!" Toch shouted back. Lex said nothing. "We'll, er..."

"You'll what?" Strarvord mimicked, "You'll talk me to death."

Toch reached into his backpack, and pulled out some small metal spheres. They hummed gently in his hands. He held one in each hand, and then stopped.

"So, Toch. What have you been up to over the last 10 years?" Strarvord asked.

"What-?" splurted Lex "You know him?"

"Yes Lex. We knew each other when we were younger. Back in 3096, or should that be later in 3096, in this very city, two children were born of the same mother. We were seperated at birth, and grew up in different homes, until we met when we were 14 years old. We hated each other. The stronger and more popular one of us bullied the other, and made the next 5 years hell."

"So that's it? This guy is your more popular evil twin?" Lex asked Toch.

"No!" Strarvord answered quickly "I was never more popular than Toch. He bullied me! Until one day, when I snapped. I destroyed everyone in this town. All of these people, living there normal lives, eating, sleeping, watching TV, and making friends. Then woosh! All gone. It was ...magical" He spat this last word out, as though it was something unpleasent, and then continued. "The only people who survived it were me, and Toch. He was angry at me, and tried to kill me, but he couldn't, and I quickly stabbed him, and left him to die. He did not, however, but was sucked into a time hole, and ended up-"

"In Kajiro." Toch finished for him "I have been hunting him down all my life, and finally, I have found him."

He raised one of his hands, with a small humming ball in it, and prepared to through it. His arm moved forwards, then stopped. Toch looked up, and saw Lex holding his wrist tightly.

"What are you doing?" cried Toch.

Over to you Kryten!

Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6