It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Pokemon Journey of the Century! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sara sat in the grass, sobbing, having a good old-fashioned pity-party.

"Why is this happening to me? I never did anything to anyone, and I start off my journey with all the WORST pokemon!" She picked up a rock off the ground and chucked it.

"What's the point of a pokemon journey if you can't catch the ones you want?" Frustrated, she sobbed harder and put her head in her hands.

A couple yards away, Bulbasaur listened behind a tree, feeling extremely discouraged, unloved, and unwanted.

Last edited by pelligargetic on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( I really don't feel like making a long post right now. ))

"Jeez Sara, calm down!" Autumn said, trying to pull the spearow out of Sara's tangled hair. "Spence! Can you help me out here?" Autumn said with exasperation.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence turned to see Autumn in her sticky situation, "Okay, just hold on..." he said to her as he released his Mudkip. Turning to Mudkip, Spence whispered, "Alrighty... Mudkip, aim, and then fire a Watergun at that Spearow." he winked, grinning.

Mudkip nodded, sucking in a breath before unleashing the Watergun. The spay knocked the Pokemon off, but soaked Autumn's head all the same.

Spence returned Mudkip, finding it somewhat amusing, "There...heh. Sorry about that, Autumn..." he apologized, rubbing the back of his head.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Myles yurned to his two friends and realized how much they were dragging him down. "Guys, Myles said with a sad sorta face. "I think we should go seperate ways...meaning I out of the group and going on with Scorches.Anyways see yah." Said Myles as he turned towards the path and walked on.

~LATER~

Scorches was on Myles' head and making a bored-like sound. Myles was bored too and decided to check out the lightly wooded area ahead of him. "Hey Scorches" Torchic perked up. Food?Activity?Food? he thought as the two traveled through the trees. A small bug attached to a thread of silk, slithered down and onto Myles' shoulder.

(I'll do more later)

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

can i join its abit strange to only let 9 people....
can i chose the sinnoh starters.
if so ill have pocchama

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It would be unfair if two peoplw were forced to inky have two people in thier team. But since thier so strong and loners are boring to read about...

Allen woke up to the purring of an engine. He looked around to find that biker right in front of him with his weezing out and ready to kill me. "HA! All of these pokemon belong to my dad, so you had better watch out!" I feigned. "Ok, who wants to help? Then a small yellow thing came up. Ok, you, use ... ember! Hydro pump! Razor leaf! Volt tackle!" It responded to the last one by slamming into weezing and watched as the biker fled. "and don't come back!" I shouted. Allen was up and ready to choose his pokemon now, so he walked the 2 miles of private property up to the lab. He burst throught the door. "Ok proffesor, I think I'll choose charmander." but the proffesor was in the other room. "I'm sorry, what did you say? All the starters are gone so just pick out somthing nice from the back and five pokeballs. Tell me your name and I'll program your pokedex." "My names Allen, thanks proffesor!" Allen headed to the back but wehen he got to the door Pikachu was clawing at his jeans. "Whats wrong, you think I'm your trainer?" Just then the proffesor walked out of the room. "So youve chosen pikachu? sounds good. Here is your pokedex, there are your pokeballs, now please leave so I can enjoy some coffe." well that was a nice hello. He ran home to say goodbye and granned a black cloak, black boots, and a weopen, just in case. He chose a long narrow staff and put his pokeballs all along the top. After all, items weren't totally useful. Now he just had to catch up with everyone else. He ran down the path to "Route one" and there he began his pokemon journey.

BTW, pikachu is in his pokeball and the pokeballs go into the staff of the scythe. That way, I can swing it and a pokeball will come out. TADA!

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:29 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Poechu, this roleplay hasn't been touched for ages, and spriter, do not backseat-mod, please reframe and PM me instead, because deleting three posts is not fun, alrighty?

Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4