It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Pokemon Mall 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sneaky_Sneasel wrote:
This is probably the most insane idea I've ever had for an RP.

Role-Play Name: Pokemon Mall
Role-Play Genre: Pokemon

Setting:: The Pokemon Mall, which is a lot like a human mall, but very secluded in a forest so no humans know where it is, but most Pokemon know all about it.

Plot: Not much. Just Pokemon chillin' at a mall. Meet new friends, go shopping, just have fun; however, later on, there will be an actual plot where serious things occur.

Additional Rules:

1. Gotta be a Pokemon, and a reasonable one as well, aka, no legendaries or something huge like Wailord.

2. Haev gewd grammers.

3. See rules 1 and two.

4. Have fun and be safe.

My Profile!

Name: Aaron
Species: {hitmontop}
Age/Gender: 17/Male
Personality: Aaron is not a one-dimesional charcter and can express a wide variety of emotions and feelings depending on the situation

Attacks: Rock Slide, Hi-Jump Kick, Agility, HP Steel
---
A couple more entrees and we will start.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:18 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Species:Leafion/Lefia (Check my siggie)
Age/Gender: 15/Male
Personality: Myles loves to be the cool guy anywhere he goes. He always flirts with the cute girls,no matter what speices, and always has to be the center of attention, no matter what. In secret he is kind of nerdy when theres no one around.

Attacks: Grasswhistle, sunny day, synthesis, leaf blade (I didnt choose solarbeam cuz his spc attack is half his attack)

may I join?

Last edited by Preblooch on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Ethan
Species: Psyduck {psyduck}
Age/Gender: 16/Male
Personality: Aaron is always jumping from one thought to another. He likes to be popular, but doesn't mind being on his own.
Attacks: Ice Beam, Surf, Calm mind, Psychic

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I wanna join, but haven't the time to post an app right now. Can I have a spot reserved or something? :O

EDIT: Lol, forget that:

I can't believe I'm doing this, but...

Name: Richard (Ritch, please. :D)
Species: LUCARIO :O
Age/Gender: 14/Male
Personality: A good guy with a sense of humor. Water-phobic, a bit of a woman-chaser, over-empathizes with people close to him (you embarass yourself and someone laughs, he punches that guy's eye out. >:O). Recently evolved, so he's very proud of that.

Attacks: Force Exert, Pulse Bomb (I like to call this Wave-Guiding Bomb), Bone Rush, Metal Claw

Is my moveset too uber?

Last edited by pelligargetic on Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pokemon: {growlithe}
Name: Julliette
Age/gender: 12/female
Personality: Stubborn, but intelligent. Always sticks to her word and -tries- not to let anyone down.
Attacks: Toxic, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Double-Edge.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Shard

Species {charmeleon}

Age/Gender: 17/male

Personality: Arrogantly sure of himself.

Background Info: His father was a blastoise and his mother was a charizard. As a result, he was often picked on and got into fights. He developed powerful special attacks. However, his physical attacks aren't very tough.

Attacks:
•If we are using the correct formula for attacks- Sunny day, flamethrower, dragon claw, HP Psychic

•If we are going to use the D/P formula for attacks- Sunny day, flamethrower, ancient power, will-o-wisp

Last edited by daveshan on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

yay something that will make me go to the RP forum more than once a week :P

Name: Spirit

Pokemon: Yukimenoko

Age/Gender: 13/Female

Personality: While being perceived as vain, Spirit actually is quite the opposite, kind and caring. She prefers not to be swamped with people wanting to contact her left and right, so she is a bit to herself.

Attacks: Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Attract, Crunch

-Gardevoir~

Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Is it alright to have two of the same species?

Name: Jack
Species: Lucario
Age/Gender: 15/Male
Personality: Synical and Sarcastic. Intelligent, loyal to close friends. Likes to make fun of the ignorant.

Attacks: Pulse Bomb, Iron Tail, Force Exert and Counter.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:40 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Species: Mudkip
Age/Gender: 12/Male
Personality: Brave and friendly.
Attacks: Watergun, Take Down, Hydro Pump, Mirror Coat.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It was half past ten and already the stores inside the mall were being filled with hundreds of Pokemon. After all, being the only one of its existance, the Pokemon Mall was going to be filled all the time.

Down at the food court munching on a hot dog was Aaron, the Hitmontop. He didnt have too many friends, but he thought the food down here was the best in the world, so he always came here for lunch, and sometimes he even browsed the shops.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"All these pokemon and not a looker yet." Shard said with a sigh. "Where, o' where are the cute female pokemon?" He asked rhetorically as he went down the halls of the mall.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:56 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spirit floated through the door of the mall casually. She browsed in the department stores, trying to find some accessory she thought cute. Brushing some fibers off of her arm, she glided up into a corner of the wall and rendered herself invisible ((assuming she can do that, of course. I just assumed since Yukimenoko is part Ghost...yeah.)) to watch the customers walk by.
"Awesome. I love being part Ghost. I can be here and virtually nobody can see me. Maybe I'll even see what everybody's wearing nowadays so I won't get ridiculed or anything. I mean, come on, who doesn't like rainbow scarves with lots of fringe at the end?" she muttered to herself, keeping a keen eye on things.

EDIT: Changed "walked" to "floated", as Yukimenoko doesn't have feet. ^_^"

Last edited by Rhapsody on Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Myles was casualy walking down the crowded walkway as he saw poke'mon upon poke'mon pass by. Hmm....I need a women to sweeten up my life.... Myles looked and looked everywhere until he found a femini looking clothing shop. Hmm...Shall I risk my masculinity to find a girlfriend at a girlygirl shop? Hell yah! he thought as he stroded into the shop with a smirk on his face and soon spotted a hot little Eevee with a jigglypuff next to her looking at a grass skirt with little flower petals on it.

Now im not rping.
Yay poke'mon mall is gonna rock!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Ethan casually entered the Mall, his eyes darted around, looking for the hottest chick in site. Still, he couldn't find one. Eventually he decided to call it a morning, and sit down at the food court. Seeing that all the tables were full, except for the one with a Hitmontop at it, Ethan decided to go sit down next to him.

"Hey I'm Ethan, what's your name?" started Ethan.

((I hope your okay with this S_S))

Last edited by Poe on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(What kind of merchandise do these poke'mon have?)

"Hey little Eevee" Myles said in a "Cool" tone of voice. "I'm Myles, how about you'se and me take a stroll through the jungle? I'll guide you..hehe" Myles then began to show off his leaf blade to the two poke'mon in front of him. Myles then recieved the hardest pound he ever felt. "We are guys you idiot!" The jigglypuff continued to embarres Myles infront of everyone. "We are getting our sisters B-day presents!!" and with that, the two poke'mon walked off. Myles walked to the convience store with his head hng low. He bought a shiny rock and walked to the food court were he saw a Psyduck and hitmontop sitting together. Myles began to walk over as his rock hung around his neck.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Ethan casually entered the Mall, his eyes darted around, looking for the hottest chick in site. Still, he couldn't find one. Eventually he decided to call it a morning, and sit down at the food court. Seeing that all the tables were full, except for the one with a Tryogue at it, Ethan decided to go sit down next to him.

"Hey I'm Ethan, what's your name?" started Ethan.

((I hope your okay with this S_S))
((I don't see why S_S would have a problem. His character is a hitmontop, not a tyrogue.))

Shard looked up and down the ailses of a clothing store for pokemon. "Crap, I would have wagered that a group of single girls would be here."

Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Is it okay to have two of the same species?

Name: Kaze

Pokemon: Arcanine

Age/Gender: 12 years, 9 months and 28 days/Female (Remember, 13 years is a lot for dogs, but I suspect an Arcanine would live much longer then a dog in RL.)

Personality: Kaze is often over-confident, but isn't the kind of person that would want to try to pick a fight with someone, unless that someone gave her a reason to. She often overreacts, however, causing her to, unintentionally, get into fights and arguments with more people, especially her brothers and sisters. Like many creatures, Kaze is not a one-dimesional charcter and can express a wide variety of emotions and feelings depending on the situation.

Attacks: Flamethrower, Thief, Protect, Thunderbite (Like many other Aracanines, upon discovering that they could form a strong electrical charge, in the form of an attack, she instantly tried to take advantage of this.)

Last edited by Radio Willy on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I think you should change your Pokemon anyway. Don't worry about it though, there are plenty of other Pokemon to choose from. It's just a little unfair for Xalia, you know?))

Following the directions of his stupid big brother, Muddy finally found the place at last, "Thank God, finally!" he sighed deeply as walked from the forest to get close enough to the automatic door for it to open.
Muddy entered, hearing many cries from many Pokemon. He looked up, eyes lighting up in amazement as he smiled, "Whoa...this must be the place! Pokemon Mall...!"

Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Becoming a bit bored of watching everybody walk by, Spirit glided down to the ground gracefully and made herself visible again. She went back to what she had been originally doing-looking for some accessory or makeup to wear. She browsed through the store,but found nothing remotely appealing, just stupid things like "The Most Popular Perfume!" that one rich-looking Bellossom was purchasing, or an "It Really Works!" blush set that a Kirlia was eyeing with envy in her eye.

"*sigh* Why can't there be any decent things? I don't want something stupid like overly-expensive perfume or dumb lying blush..." she mused. She made her way along the corridors, taking care to not bump into anyone. Finally, she made her way to a store near the food court. This store happened to carry her favorite thing in the mall - wonderful, shiny, entertaining video games.

"Ooh la la!" she exclaimed. She made a beeline for the store, eager to see if there was anything in there that she liked.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Didn't know if you were stil exepting, but I guess radio willy did so...

Ditto

Name: Da morphinater. goes under so many names it doesn't really matter though.

age/gender: male, 16

personality: Enjoys watching girls watch boys, then transforms into that boy and later makes his move! Also carries around a pair of blacksunglasses to make himself look cool. Recently he has been running a bit low on cash because his parents were captured near a daycare center just south of Goldenrod. He doesn't mind, after all they were bound to be captured sooner or later, but sometimes misses them. Enjoys morphing into shop owners and cleaning out the cash register :twisted: Might also get a job at the mall in the womens clothing section.

Attacks: I'll give you three guesse and the first two dont count.

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Eh? Same Pokemon family, same age? Phhhhshoo, yeah that's unfair. D: ))

Julliette strolled around the mall, looking for something to do. She didn't buy anything, fashion was just too arguable. She finally found an open table in the food court, and slowly trotted over there. "God, my feet are tired. Just now I find somewhere to relax?" Julliette yawned deeply, and struggled to keep her eyes open and her head up while looking through a free magazine she found out in the front of the mall.
"Yawn. This is bor-." Before she could finish, she was fast asleep, her head on the hard table.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ditto was morphed into a houndoom and wearing sunglasses. He was trying to get a gardevoirs attention, but she just couldn't seem to take her eyes off the original. "Always the original..." He walked over to the skateboard shop. Just some tyrouges and a hitmonlee. Into the womens underwear section. "EMPTY?" he nearly cried. He morphed from houndoom to alakazam and teleported into the most popular section in the mall, the food court. "Wonder what kind of shop that is? prety neon and...who's the hottie inside?" He walked into the store and realized it was full of video games! bieng an alakazam, he knew everything on video games. "I'll take over for you" He said to an unsightly pubesent weepinbell. He quickly trnsformed into a glalie in the food court and walked/floated/skidded/made his way over to the yukimenoko and asked her if she needed any help. "Need any help?" LOL, the last patrt makes it official! Now you know I asked.

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy was excited, but jumping up wasn't such a good idea, it really took a toll on him, "Uhh... Tired..." he bowed his head, "Mudster is so dead when I cross paths with him again..." Muddy sweared to God. Deciding to find somewhere to sleep, Muddy walked deeper into the mall.
Muddy could smell all the delicious foods filling the air, but at this time, sleep was more important than anything else. Just then, Muddy came across a Growlithe sleeping on a table, he tilted his head, "Ohh... So those are the beds...? Weird, but I'll take it..." he said, sleepiness on overdrive. Muddy picked himself another table close to Growlithe's and fell into an instant sleep.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Eh? Same Pokemon family, same age? Phhhhshoo, yeah that's unfair. D: ))

((Really? They're the same age? Well, I didn't know that. Should I change it?))

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ritch sat on bench outside a skater shop, looking around for chicks, or the slightest amount of excitement. Ritch had just evolved from a Rioru, and was very proud of that, but had nobody to show off his new bod to. He hadn't seen the majority of his friends since the evolution, and this was their usual hang-out. Of course, he was three hours early from their usual meeting time. He knew he could've walked around and looked for something, but he didn't want to risk embarassing himself, not being used to his new body.

Ritch stood up and walked behind the bench so that he could see the floor (like floor as in 2nd floor) below him, where the food court was.

"Maybe I'll head over to the music store and pick up some CDs." Ritch began to walk towards the music store, but almost tripped on air. Glad that nobody noticed, he tried sprinting there, jumping off rails and walls and getting in everyone's way before skidding to a stop in front of the music store. Unfortunately, he slipped and fell on his back.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next