It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 kid/adult shows that are "jumping the shark" in US 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

when i say "jump the shark", i mean shows that are in or have reached their climax. (the climax is the highest point of that show/series/book/etc.) for instance, there is "Spongebob Squarepants". also, there's "Monk".

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ahh, yes. Spongebob. I used to LOVE that show... however after 'All that Glitters' aired it really just... I really don't care for it now. It has its funny moments, however now i don't really like it as much... and it was already 'At war' at the time, and a new show really needed to be made My favorite. The pokemon anime.... Died when Advanced started airing... It simply wasn't as good... I love the episodes before that, but advanced... We can't forget 'all grown up', which Jumped before it even existed... You can't get worse then that...

Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]