It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Shinou pokemon before Shinou 
blah blah blah

Does anyone hate that pokemon that are in shinou came out before anyone even knew what shinnou was. For example when the movie destiny deoxys came out in the beggining of 2005 Munchlax came out. Then I tried every kind of breeding techniqes to get Munchlax because i didn't know how to get it. Then when May caught it I was so mad that a loser like her got it and i didn't get it. It's okay that James has Mime Jr. and Brock has Bonsly because it's almost time for the shinnou generation but why did they have to release Munchlax so early as in 2 years before it can actually be obtained. What I want to ask is if anyone likes or hates the fact that they did this.

Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I like it, because for me, 387 pokemon is better than 386.

And games = / = anime. If May gets one, that doesn't mean you can. That's your own fault, wasting all that time. Suck it up. They do it so we don't have to be dry of pokemon for a while at a time. People expect it, new pokemon are awesome, don't hate them just because you can't catch them, at that point, Japanese kids couldn't either.

Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:56 pm
blah blah blah

I like it, because for me, 387 pokemon is better than 386.

And games = / = anime. If May gets one, that doesn't mean you can. That's your own fault, wasting all that time. Suck it up. They do it so we don't have to be dry of pokemon for a while at a time. People expect it, new pokemon are awesome, don't hate them just because you can't catch them, at that point, Japanese kids couldn't either.

You didn't have to sound so harsh. Also i don't hate Munchlax on the contrary it's one of my absolute favorite pokemon.

Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It doesn't really bother me actually. I would probably have preferred it (I talk in the past tense because I rarely watch the anime) if they had released the news of the Pokemon after the anime, for example:

In the anime, Ash loses to a Blaziken, leaving everyone absolutely dumbfounded as to its existence. People would go to school, discussing this "Blaziken," and what its types were, what it evolved from, and what it is exactly. Then, after days of scanning the internet, a message would come up on Pokemon.com or somewhere, revealing to everone what this Pokemon was.

That, in my opinion, would be great. More tension.

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:02 pm
blah blah blah

Yeah but when they did that it wasn't that long b4 hoen came out. Also I remember I had Blaziken when it came out in that episode.

Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]