It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Team Blockhead 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wonder what's going to happen when they fall down D:

Ziam struggled to get her claws out of the juicy, snow colored berries. "I can't! My claws are stuck!" She wiggled around quickly, and eventually, the nail that kept the mistletoe on the ceiling came loose, and it, the mistletoe, Ziam, and Freebs all fell down.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"WAAAAAAH!" Freebs screamed before and after he hit the ground. "Ziam! Get off me!" Freebs pushed his friend off of him as he tried to stand up. Freebs looked at the misteltoe on the ground, and then looked at Ziam. Before she could, Freebs snatched it up, and took a bite out of half of it.

"BLEH!" He said, sticking his tongue out at her, with crunched up mistletoe on it.

Freebs crunched the mistletoe around in his mouth for a while. After a certain point, a really nasty taste came into his mouth, and he instantly spit it out onto Ziam's face. "BLEEEEEEEEEH!" he said, rubbing his tongue off. "Ziam, that's a piece of poo you got there!"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So the mistletoe was poo painted white and glued to leaves? OMG. XD
K, violet is boring now. I'm going to use sky blue!

Ziam wiped her face until it was squeaky clean. She rubbed what collected on her arm on a basket, and then looked at the piece of crap that was lying on the ground (and was in Freeb's mouth). "EWWWWWWWWW. That's disgusting!No wonder mom wouldn't kiss dad when they walked under this morning..." She looked around her house. There were Pokemon everywhere! It was definitely not suitable for a good night's rest. "Erm, Freebs, my house is PACKED tonight. Don't you have a sleeping bag at your house?"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs looked at all the pokemon that were partying for Christmas. "But it's so much fun here!" Freebs closed his eyes and started dancing like a wild man. Before he knew it, he was squished between a hariyama and a snorlax.

"Ziam..." he said, gasping for air. "This party stinks..." Freebs stuck out one of his arms toward Ziam as the bellies of the two fat pokemon began to suffocate him.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam took a sniff of the air, and plugged her nose. "Whoa, it DOES stink." She trotted up to Freebs, and pulled on his wrist until he popped out from between the fat Pokemon. "Let's go." She kept her nose plugged, because now Freebs smelled like Pokemon butt.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... That was seriously random. (Xalia, I thought blue was sN0w's colour!)

It was almost noon, although it certainly didn't feel like it, given that the sky was ominously cloudy. Natti loked up and sighed. "Rain again..." she mumbled to herself.

Just then, something fell from the sky! It plummeted towards Natti and she barely had time to brace for the impact. After a while, she opened her eyes and saw, on her nose, a white crystal of ice. It felt cold to the touch, and melted as soon as she poked it. More and more of the fluffy white flakes fell from the sky, and Natti swiped at a few of them. She was never very fond of snow.

Later that night, she flew to Pokemonm Square to watch the Staryus performing for the holiday celebrations. Accompanied by the Jynx choir, they moved gracefully in time to the music. Elsewhere in the Square, there was a massive party going on. The whole place was packed, and the smaller Pokemon were even trying to wrap themselves up in wrapping paper. She selected a comfy perch on a large branch and watched the festivities.

Thoughout her life, Natti had never understood this festivity. Her Arcanine guardian had never taught her the meaning of this celebration. Winter had always been seen as a chance to learn "vital survival skills", he called it.

Snapping out of her daydreams, she looked up at the candelit sign which towered over all of Pokemon Square. It said, "Merry..." something. What was that word? She had hardly ever seen it before...

As sh flew towards home, Natti spotted Freebs and Ziam running around in the woods. They were just putside a house, which appeared to be housing some sort of really large gathering, from the noise coming from it. Nati flew down, and after a cheerful greeting, she asked, "What is Christmas?"

Man, Natti's deprived. Oh and Merry Belated Christmas! (Now can we get going?!)

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:12 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Scared from the suddenness of Natti's arrival, Freebs jumped back and screamed. "WHOAMG, A EBIL SCYTHA'S GONNA SLICE ME UP AND EAT ME LEIK VEGGIETABLES!"

Freebs got behind Ziam and started breathing heavily, until he realized it was Natti.

"Natti? What are you doing here?"

((Lol, a Christmas Blockhead Special. :P ))

Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, of COURSE it was random. What is this RP's name again? :P And yeah, it 's a Christmas special! And I'm using sNOw's color just in this RP. >>

Ziam noticed it was Natti just saying hi, so she waved. "You don't know what Christmas is?" She took this as a bit absurd, everyone knows what Christmas is! "Well. Christmas is the time of the year where every Christan, or other religion, but mostly Christan, celebrate the day of Jesus' birth. Well, people are thinking Jesus was born in August..."
Ziam explained as snappy as she could, she didn't think explaining things to Natti would take very long.

BTW, Tessa, there's a giveaway in Subeta due to the site being down (and during the down time deleting the accounts). They're giving away Buffy dolls, Amy Lee dolls, Scapels, Oranges, all that you could think of! 8D

Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs stayed behind Ziam, still scared, but stopped showing it. When Ziam began to talk about Christmas, Freebs got all hyper and happy inside. Freebs jumped on Ziam's head.

"Yes! Because the virgin Mary Vaporeon gave birth to the Savior, Jesus Christ the Mareep. Then, in his adulthood as a Ampharos, he died to save us all! Hooray!"

Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... Wow. Pokemon Christmas. (Now I feel tempted to draw an Ampharos on a cross. Any objections, stop me now.)
Xalia: I know :D It's great! But Buffy dolls? I only saw Christmas items...

Natti slowly nodded as she thought about this. An Ampharos had died to save all the world's Pokemon? It was nothing like she had ever heard of before.

Turning to her friends, she said to them, "I'm sorry. I - I need to go." Then, she flew off for home, passing Pokemon Square again. As she flew over, she noticed the large sign again.

Once at home, she buried her head under her pillow of leaves, unable to sleep, so she spent the whole night thinking about what Freebs had said.

"Jesus Christ... What is Christmas?"

The next morning, Natti flew off to Pokemon Square again. She watched as several Machamp and Vigoroth took down the decorations she had seen the previous night. Then, she heard a loud, long scream coming from somewhere in the distance, causing her to jerk up her head, prick her "ears', and forget about Christmas for a while.

Now here's the plan. We go rescue this dude / dudette (who? you pick. preferably someone important) and they run back to Poke Square and gain us tons of popularity and stuff. Then we go register officially, right after they reccomend us to do so, since we make such a great team. And this time, please try to tone down the battling!

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:56 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs had woken up to the sun shining brightly in his face, and his annoying alarm clock. Seeing Ziam asleepn on his floor, he opened her mouth and stuck the alarm clock inside.

Freebs stretched, and rubbed his eyes. He went into the bathroom and freshened up, and went back into the room to get his scarf and gloves. He saw Ziam lying asleep on the ground and decided to wake her up. He reached in to her mouth and set the alarm for 9:13, one minute from now.

((She told me that was OK))

Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4