It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Pokemon Journey of the Century! 
blah blah blah

Could I get Ralts because technically it was wally's starter. I just want to be in this story.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((He was Wally's starter because Wally captured it ¬_¬ It isn't a starter pokemon))

Jack stared vacantly at the Battle Frontier match on television, a trainer was facing off against Pike Queen Lucy for the Luck Symbol. A Miltank was facing off against a Milotic, the Milotic fired off an Ice Beam which Miltank dodged by inches.

Miltank hurled a black ball of energy at Milotic in the form of a Shadow Ball, it struck home and sent Milotic sailing through the air and into a wall. As the trainer was declared the winner Jack switched the channel to a live news report showing Professor Elm and Professor Birch arriving at Professor Oak's lab in a limosine. Jack looked up at the clock.

11:30am.

In little more than an hour Jack would receive his first pokemon. Jack turned the television off and stood up, he grabbed his pokeball belt and fastened it around his waist before grabbing his bag and invitation and heading out the door.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Martin was listening to his latest CD, while humming along lying on his bed. It was late morning and he was waiting for his friends to come knocking at his door. They were going to get their starter Pokemon together, rather than individually.

He was enjoying the warm glow of the sun until he suddenly opened his eyes with a shocked look on his face, with a shocked look on his face. The world seemed to pause for a split second as he remembered that he changed the arrangements the previous night, and that they were going to meet at the PokeMart, then get their starters, then stock up with supplies before they left off.

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late! Like Ash! No!" Martin flicked his CD player off and grabbed a couple of chocolate bars from the side of the bed, snapped his watch onto his wrist and turned it on. '11:33am'. He grabbed his rucksack and cap, and headed for the door when a bleeping sound stopped him dead. He turned around and remembered he'd set an alarm to leave. He rolled his eyes, and pressed a button on the clock before shouting goodbye to his housekeeper and slid down the stair banister and out of the door to meet Drake and Jack at the Pokemart. He sure hoped he had enough money for his Pokemon...

(I know we're not paying for the Pokemon, Martin's a bit dense)

Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Myles headed down the street of good ol' pallet town as he stopped at the local mart for a snorlax doughnut.Myles thought he saw Drake at the mart but decided to keep going to the laboratory. Myles looked down the street as he munched on his snorlax( :lol: ) and saw Shawn's house. "Mmmmrrrmrmrrrmrmr" Said Myles. "Gumlp!" Myles had just finished his doughnut. "I should go say Hi to Shawn..." Said Myles as he meandered towards his friends house and banged on the door yelling "Shawn! Shawn!"

Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

'Machamp use MegaPunch'said the trainer 'Jynx dodge it and use Psychic!' Lorelie yelled out 'Ahh I can't wait to get my first Pokemon tomorrow' Kyle said grinning.Knock knock knock.'Come in' Kyle said while turning off his T.V It was his Mom.'Kyle you should get some rest' his mom said smiling.'Yeah your right I don't wanna end up being late' Kyle said for once in his life agreeing with his mother.'Well lights out then goodnight' Kyle his mother said while leaving.'Goodnight'

zzzzzzz hmmm 'ahh it's morning time' Kyle said while yawning 'so it's 9.00 let's go eat some breakfast,wait I gotta brush my teeth.After brushing his teeth while making them look very very clean He ate an up filling breakfast.'10.30 eh well I better get going besides living all the way in Cerulean City means by the time I get there My friends should arrive there soon' Kyle said smiling.'Well mom I better get going I'm gonna go start my Pokemon Journey!' Kyle yelled out 'My son you have grown but all boys must leave one day' Kyle's mom said trying not to cry 'Well you get out there and become the best Pokemon trainer out there.'His mom said with happiness in her eyes 'Oh yes I just got your Poke gear back from the repair shop here take it!' 'Kyle obtained the Poke gear!'He put in the key items pocket.'Thank you mom your the best.' 'Kyle opened up the door and hopped on is bike smiling he rode off about to start his Pokemon Adventure!

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sara walked out of her house and breathed in a large breath of fresh air. She was wearing a green T-shirt, which the majority her long brown hair covered the back of. The sleeves were rolled up, and the shirt was tucked into her blue denim jeans. She wore shiny white tennis shoes, and had on a small blue bag (just like Misty's) draped over her shoulder. She had a small, black, just-for show belt, with six little velcro patches on it, where she would place her pokeballs.

A couple of small strands of her hair covered her right, blue eye. She brushed it aside so that the entirety of her face was visible. She had several faint freckles, and pale skin. She looked at the watch on her hand and sighed. 11:35. She watched several kids walk to Prof. Oak's laboratory. Sara smiled as she followed close behind.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Alex woke up. " wow, I woke up early! 2:00AM! I guess Im so exited about my pokemon that I cant sleep! I guess Ill watch some T.V."Little does he know it says 2:00PM. He'll find out son enough. MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!(Im so mean to my poor character :twisted: )

If you need rescuing, PM me, I do it for free!

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After waking up at the right time as always, Spence was leaning back against this rather large tree right in front of the lab. Seeing as many other kids walked in, he decided to wait until they left first.
If no Pokemon was left for him, Spence knew he could always tag along his friend Sara. Spence knew she was nice enough to catch him another one. It didn't really worry him that much.
Shrugging, he decided to enter with the other kids anyway. Maybe Spence could get himself a better Pokemon than of what some of the wild ones around here were.

((I made two mistakes! *cries*))

Last edited by Crunchy on Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I could wait...but I really don't want to. :P ))

Sara walked towards Prof. Oak's lab as the different paths all of the kids were taking came together. She kept walking as she saw a rather large tree right in front of the lab. She moved to the right a little and saw her childhood friend...

Spence!

She watched as her friend walked in with the other kids. Before he got to the door, Sara had gained up to him, and had jumped on his back.

"Hi Spence!" Sara jumped off of Spence and put her hair back behind her head.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:03 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Almost scared to death, Spence knew it was Sara from the sound of her voice. He turned around to her to smile, "Hey Sara. I see you've woken up today, that's a surprise." he chuckled. "Hey, do you like the get-up I'm wearing? I think I look pretty cool." he asked, presenting himself to her.
Spence was wearing a black shirt with a hood attached by a zipper, white baggy pants half covering up his brown boots, held up by a brown belt. His normal black bandana would be worn around his fluffy brown hair, and he was also carrying a black backpack. Spence needed a woman's opinion.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Drake ran to the Pokemart hoping that Jack and Martin were there. After waiting a few minutes, he saw a bunch of kids enter Oak's lab. He decieded to tell the shopkeeper to tell Jack and Martin to go straight to the lab because he didn't want to be late. As he ran through the door of the lab, he saw two faces that were only shown on TV. They were Prof. Birch and Elm! "It's nice to meet you, sirs" said Drake as he reached out his hand to greet them.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After nobody answered the door Myles decided Shawn wasn't home. He put a note on the front door saying to meet him at the lab. Myles continued down the rode as he tossed his moms 5 year old, lucky poke'ball up and down, remembering what she said...."Make sure the poke'mon you catch with this is special and will be your friend forever..."."Forever..." Myles thought. "What a long time!". Myles looked up the rode and saw a bunch of his friends walking into the lab. He saw Sara jump on Spences back and thought to him self, "O.K......wierd...".Myles finally made it to the lab's front doors and stared at the huge line of kids getting poke'mon. "Crap!! Im sure they're gonna run out of poke'mon soon...." Myles looked at a window and saw Prof. Birch in it. Myles then saw some vines leading up to the window. "Hmm....I think i'll get a poke;mon soon..." Said Myles as he began to climb up the vines.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Huff huff 'Finaly I made it to Pallet town!' Kyle said with a sigh of relief he looked down at his wrist watch '11.50pm ahhh oh on oh no I'm too late!!!' 'I better run in their just to make sure there is a few left' Kyle dashed to the door and as he ran the door sung right into his face.KO! 'he he hey you are you alright' said a man with. That man was Proffeser Birch!!! 'You why don't you come into my room.

Kyle was walking threw the hall and saw a bunch of kids walking out with a Pokemon.'Hehe I can't wait to start my Pokemon Journey' a girl said to a guy who looked sort of emo.'So which Pokemon will you pick' 'woah it looks like I wasn't paying attention' Kyle said sort of yelling.'I still have Treecko,Torchic,and Mudkip 1 of each is left! Proffeser Birch said.'Wow there all so cool I think I will chose Treecko!'Ok then here you go the Proffeser said. Kyle obtained Treecko!!!! 'Thank Mr.Birch!' 'No problem it was a pleasure to give him too you!''I better call my mom!' ding ding Hello 'I mom it's me Kyle I just got my first Pokemon Treecko!' Kyle said feeling proud of himself.'Awesome good for you!' now start your Journey and go win.' 'Well goodbye mom' Bye.Click Click.

Kyle walked outside of the lab to see his good old friend Myles.Hey Myles I just got my first Pokemon!!!!

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Holy.." Was all Myles could get out as he fell off of the vines he was climbing up. Myles opened his eyes slightly and saw Kyle with a poke'ball in his hands. "Great...Kyle....Augh this kind of stuff always happens when i'm with him... Oh well....friends gotta stick toge...Ouch! My head!" Screamed Myles in his head. Myles slowly got up and saw more and more kids leave the lab with poke'mon. "Holy crud!!" Screamed Myles as he ran past Kyle and pushed through all the children. Myles, without noticing tripped over a small orange blob. "Augh!!! Why me??!!". Professor Oak and Birch ran into the room with Proffesor Elm close behind. "Birch! Theres your Torchic!" Screamed Elm as the small little poke'mon hid in Myles's bag from the trio. Myles slowly got up again...and reached into his bag for whatever tripped him. When Myles pulled the small Torchic out of his bag, he immedietly fell in love with it. "Ohh...You're soooooo cute!" Said Myles without even noticing the preoffesors. "Well..." Said Oak."I think Torchic has found a trainer." Myles turned to the three, now noticing them."Huh...." After telling him what happened, Myles happily left the lab, but he left too quick for the proffesors to give him Torchics poke'ball. "Crap!!I forgot to get this dudes poke'ball!" Screamed Myles. Torchic looked up at his new, dense, trainer. "Torch.."(Retard..). Myles decided he would go say hi to Kyle. If he could find him...

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the Professors greeted him, Drake looked around to see all the Pokemon. It seemed that Birch only had one left and Oak, Elm had all 3! But then he noticed something behind Oak! It was a Pikachu! "Hey that's what Ash has!" he said, but he didn't want to be a poser so he asked to see all the fire Pokemon left!

Oak and Elm released {charmander} and {cyndaquil}

"WOW! I really like that Charmander! GIVEME GIVME!!!!!!"

I finally got a Pokemon!

So he went outside to wait for Jack and Martin to get their pokemon....

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"It's OK, I guess...but I'm not really a fan of bandanas." Sara snatched the bandana off of Spence's head. "Feed it to the charizards!" Sara stuck her tongue out at Spence as she ran through the door.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Autumn woke up, got dressed, and ate breakfast as usual, trying to contain her excitment. She sprinted down to the lab after a sort of rushed breakfast. Two of her friends, Spence and Sara, were going into the lab. She ran after them. Maybe there were still some cute pokemon left.

"Guys, wait up!" she called after them, breathless.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Martin sped to the PokeMart faster than he'd ever run before. After all, he wanted a Pokemon really bad. He's shoot himself if he missed his chance. When he arrived, the attendant was waiting outside, looking at him.

"Excuse me, you haven't seen a boy called Drake, about this tall, wears a black tshirt?" Martin asked the clerk.

"Yeah, he told me to tell you to go to the lab." He replied instantly.

"Uh...thanks." Martin said as he walked off towards the lab, still staring at the clerk's creepy smile. He saw some kids coming out of the lab with Pokeballs and some Pokemon at their feet. He dashed faster until he burst into the lab, panting. He saw Drake with a Charmander jumping up and down in excitment. He looked at the table to see two Pokemon left.

"Um...Could I take the Totodile?" Martin asked.

"Sorry son, that's reserved. Drake told me that Jack wanted Totodile the day before." The professor replied.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. I'll have Cyndaquil then. Come here, boy!" Martin
kneeled down, so that the Cyndquil could leap onto his shoulder. It looked happy and hugged Martin's face.

"Awww, isn't that cute? He likes me already! I'll give you a nickname. How about Typh? That sounds pretty cool and cute, for a little guy like you!" Martin spoke to the Pokemon. It leapt up and down in agreement.

"Hey Drake, you think Jack will like his Totodile? Let's go and meet him!" Martin ran out the lab with Typh on his shoulder as he leapt into the air and punched the sky in happiness.

"Yes, that's it...Go off without thanking me like the rest of them. 'Goodbye Martin!'" the professor smirked to himself.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hey! Give me my bandana back!" Spence shouted as he chased Sara into the lab. Grabbing Sara by the shoulders, he snatched the bandana right back as he again tied it quickly around his head. They were now deep inside the lab, so Spence checked around the machinery for the Pokemon if they were hiding anywhere.
After a while of searching, he spotted the Pokeballs left, still containing some Pokemon on a table. There was a sign below the table reading: "Choose your Pokemon wisely..." Spence read out.
So with that, Spence randomly picked himself a ball and released the Pokemon inside. After the red light, it revealed his new Pokemon, a sleepy little Mudkip. The blue Mudkip jumped up onto Spence's head and decided to take a little nap in his hair. Spence laughed, "Wow, I made a new friend already!" he chuckled, patting the little fella, "Yeah...he must be pretty tired from all the other kids annoying him, I guess."
Spence shrugged to Sara as another one of his closest friends caught up, "Autumn! Are you ready to choose your first Pokemon too?" he asked as he presented the table where the Pokeballs were held.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:44 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sara watched as the bandana was snatched from her. She smiled. "Whatever, it's fugly anyway." Sara watched as Autumn came in behind Spence. "Autumn! Heeey!" Sara waved to her friend, and then ran up to her.

"Are you ready to get your first pokemon?"

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jack raced past Martin and Drake and towards the lab. He passed three other kids and into the main hall of the lab. There were three tables, each with a Professor stood by them.

Jack looked around for Professor Elm and saw him stood at the table nearest the window with a Totodile and a Chikorita stood on the table.

"Hi Professor" Jack said as he walked over to the table.

"Oh there you are Jack" Professor Elm said. "Here's your Totodile"

Professor Elm picked Totodile up off the table and handed him to Jack. Jack put him down on the floor and looked at him.

"You need a name... How about Rayne?" Jack asked.

Totodile smiled and nodded while dancing happily*

"Then it's all set, thanks again Professor" Jack said as he walked off while Rayne jumped up onto his shoulder.

Jack met up outside with Martin and Drake. Jack looked at their pokemon and smiled.

"Sweet pokemon" Jack said.

* = If you don't get it you suck.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Guessing by his attitude, he definitely likes it!" exclaimed Drake.

"I think maybe we should set off on our journey now! If we start now we can beat the others to Brock's Gym!

"WAIT!!!!!" Cried all the Professors, in unison. "We need everyone to get there Pokemon first becasue we have something to give you all!"

"Okay fine. Let's go back into the lab now guys."

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry for having not posted in this yet. If you read the story, you should be able to figure out why. :P ))

Shawn sprinted towards the Lab. "We had to take THIS weekend off to go visit Mt. Moon!", he thought, as he raced down the path, arriving at Professor Oak's door, and began hitting it much more loudly than he intended.

Oak came to the door. "My goodness, where's the fire?", he asked.

"Sorry, Prof- Professor..." Shawn gasped. "I just didn't want to- to be late" He was exhasted from having had to run all the way from Viridian, where his parents were staying before returning home to Pallet. Shawn would stay in Pallet until they got back home.

"Well, then come inside. I think I have just the pokemon that will be perfect for you", Oak said.

Inside the lab was a strange looking machine that what three pokeballs on it. Oak picked one of them up, and pressed a button on it. The ball opened, there was a flash of red light, and Shawn was looking at a small, smiling Squirtle.

"WOW! I love these!", Shawn told Oak, as he picked up the Squirtle, who let out a "Squirtle Squirt!"

I'm glad you two seem to like each other already. That's very good.", Oak laughed. "There is one thing I should tell you though. This Squirtle is not the most coordinated pokemon ever. Don't get angry at it if it messes up a lot."

"Don't worry, Professor, Squirtle will be fine with me," Shawn said, as he and Squirtle walked out the door.

Oak yelled after him. "It has a tendency to-"

But just then, Squirtle's foot hit a rock. It fell foward, and began to roll. Getting scared, it went into its shell, which caused it to roll even faster down the steps to the lab. Shawn yelled, and gave chase.

" -trip", Oak finished, staring down at the two. He sighed. "That's a disaster in the making", he muttered as he turned back into the Lab.

Squirtle was rolling faster and faster now, and Shawn couldn't keep up. It finally stopped when it rolled against a boy's leg, who picked it up. Shawn recognised the boy at once.

"Hey Myles. What's up?"

Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Autumn caught her breath, then said to Spence and Sara, "Yeah! I'm ready to get a pokemon! Which ones are left?"

She walked up to the table with a few pokeballs on it. The three proffesors were standing there. Slowly she took a pokeball and tossed it. A bright flash of light turned into a leafy greenish pokemon.

"Thats a Chikorita," said Professor Elm, "a grass type."

"Aww, it's sooo cute!" Autumn squealed. Kneeling down, she extended her arms slowly. The Chikorita pounced on her, almost knocking her over. Autumn giggled.
"I want this one!" she stated proudly. "I'm going to name her.. Sprout!"

She walked back to Spence and Sara with Sprout tagging at her heels. "Hey, look at my pokemon guys!" she said happily.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:58 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sara watched as Autumn was united with her new pokemon. "OK, then I'm next." She walked up to Prof. Oak. "Hit me with a pokeball, professor." Sara shoved her hand in his face ready to recieve her pokemon.

Prof. Oak gave Sara a dirty look as he placed the pokeball in her hand. "Be good to this pokemon and it might be good to you."

Sara stared at the proffessor puzzledly, but shrugged it off and released her pokemon from its ball.

"Ewwwwww...a bulbasaur...IT'S SO FUGLY! TAKE IT BACK!"

Both the professor and Bulbasaur gave Sara a dirty look. Sara picked up her pokemon and presented it back to Prof. Oak. "I'd like a KYUTE pokemon, please." She shoved Bulbasaur in the professor's face.

Before she knew it, Bulbasaur had jumped out of her hands.

"Bulba bulb!" Bulbasaur used tackle attack on her butt.

"Blech! You fugly little pervert!" Sara screamed.

Bulbasaur ROFL'ed at Sara's misfortune. "TAKE THAT PIECE OF CRAP BACK!" Sara screamed at Oak.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but we have a no-refund policy on crap. Take it to the 'outhouse' will you?" Sara steamed red mad as the three professors laughed. She stormed towards the door, angry that she was stuck with the crappiest pokemon there. As she reached for the door, she felt the head of a tiny little pokemon ram into her butt again.

"YOU PERVERTED POKEMON!" Bulbasaur just kept ROFLing.

((I'm begining to like this RP VERY much. :lol: ))

Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next