It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Collisuem? 
PROBATION
PROBATION

Two Q's here. One, is it true that if you get both Orre games you can get all the Jhoto pokemon. Two, I'm in W.V. USA and where the heck can you find a colliseum and don't say blockbuster for two reasons. One, You can only rent it. And two, my cousin was murdered there 2 years ago so my mom says that shes scared to drive me there. And no I'm not 16 I'm 15 and my birthdays on Cristmas. Well anyway someone please answer my Q's please. Thanx!

Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1. Um, do you mean the Johto starters? Correct me if I'm wrong but if you beat Mt. Battle without stopping or rest you get to choose one. So do that three times and you got all the starters.

I seriously doubt that you could get all Johto pokes though. You might have to play through the handheld games for those.

2. I did try to get it in stores a while ago but they gave me XD: Gale of Darkness. I think the only way to get it is order online.

Hope that answers your questions.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i got mine at eb games (it was used but it still is okay).

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just like what Dark Yoshi said you basically have to go online and buy the game or go to a store like EB and hope for the best

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

For the first part of the original question, (assuming "both Orre games" means C and XD) I think you can get most of them. Remember, some like Corsola are obtainable in RS in the first place, for example. Predictably, unless you have a Japanese disk, you cannot get Celebi in either one. I think the only unobtainable Johto Pokemon in Colosseum and XD together are Celebi, some of those obtainable in Ruby and Sapphire in the first place(could be wrong, but off the top of my head I have Chinchou+Lanturn and Corsola), and some Pokemon that evolved from Kanto forms (You cannot snag Onix thus no Steelix, if I am correct, I don't feel like browsing through a huge list).

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just replying to what Gardevoir~ said the only Johto Pokemon obtainable in RS(not counting Emerald) are Chinchou/Lanturn,Heracross,Skarmory,Corsola,Kingdra,Marill,Azumarill,Wobuffet,Phanpy and Donphan

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:10 pm
PROBATION
PROBATION

Well thanx. I went to my local Game stop (Halaluya) They had just
[size=24]1/size] left. I was happy and said. It was the Japanese version. I was happy becuase I could now get all of those pokemon and celibi, but said becuase I couldn't read Japanese words only the symbols.(that means I can read and know how to say it Japanese but not know what the word means in english.) And I know that some Jhoto pokemon are on RSE games. Anyway thanx and have a merry cristmas(hannuka!)

Sorry about the DP (and I mean it I'm reeeeeeeeeeeelllly sorry mods) but I needed to tell ya'll that you can lock this.

The true meaning of Cristmas is to always give to others.
Happy Holidays!

Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:23 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

If you were sorry you should have edited your original post. I'll merge your double-posts then =/

In any case, this will be locked. If you (or anyone else) needs this to be re-opened, please approach a moderator.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]