It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Psypoke forum awards of 2006! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Activities and Comp

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Tessa's Battle Dome Supreme

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Don't go there enough

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - SO HARD! But MagesPages! Definately! His pokemon are awesome

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - snowball! Just gotta love him!

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Dragonite! shes just friendly all around. helped me get my sig making skills up

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - ???

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - ???

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Hard decision here! Dragonite again!

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - dragonite again!

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - firefpowell4. she was a nice person

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - either miasma or flarey. I'm gonna go with miasma . . . . no wait, I forgot about truestar, but that doesn't compete with miasma. So MIASMA

Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Thank you to everyone who mentioned me, even though I don't go on the chats it's nice to see I'm not a faceless stranger whose posts have no personality to some people. :)
Also Jodi... thanks, but what makes you say I was the nicest of all Psypoke this year? We never really "talked", right?.... But honestly, thanks. ;)

Anyway, I rarely ost in the main forums now, since I've been sticking to Midnight, so my votes will likely include many Midnight Members...

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - General Discussion. Most of the attempts, failed or badly failed, of starting interesting conversation topics are there.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - The State of the Community and Power Abuse

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Midnight vs Psyche RP; the only one I've been in outside of Midnight, and I had fun there; too bad it died of old without much of an ending.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Dragonite. She used DP Sugimori art once. :O

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Snowball. Does his job and keeps any bad jokes to himself.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - I can't vote on this one.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Waker of Chaos. He sent the best flaming PM's I ever read.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - I don't go there.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - As in friendly? The Obsidian Wolf.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - TonberryKing.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Hm... Tesseract contributed in Team Midnight, so he's my pick. As for the most deserved banning, I'd say... Is Calculon still around? If so, then pokemon_rox_my_sox.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Miasma hands down. The way he left everything behind because of a restricted number of people was something I didn't really expect. Becoming co-admin of a certain site was yet another letdown.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

S_S wrote:
11. Lintaro
3. Lugia and the Catastrophee, by Lintaro

Choose something else for those, please. Lintaro was banned in October 2005, therefore doesn't count as "best banned person."

Darn. Alright.

3. First Pokemon RP 2.

I'll not pick anyone for 11 since they've all pretty much be nominated already.

But Lugia and the Catastrophee is still the best fanfic ever.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:46 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - General Discussion. It's a fun forum. Some of the funniest things went down in there.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9405

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - I don't really go to these parts of the forums :/ but... Headfirst into Psypoke, mostly because of TCM's post on page 8.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - I don't go to the art forums much so I'll pick Jodi just for the heck of it.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Krisp. She does a pretty good job at modding and was my first internet friend.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Xalia. She's a pretty good member considering she's 11.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Xalia.
<The_Devourer_of_Worlds> Xalia were you a noob when you first joined?
<Kasey> HELL YES
<The_Devourer_of_Worlds> :)
<The_Devourer_of_Worlds> *nominates*
<Kasey> lol

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - DisehMoh... not really. Xalia, F_W and Krisp are all good IRCers but I'm gonna have to go with nfield. I've seen him ban the most idiots and he's pretty active and interesting and interesting.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Jiggz hands down. He's nice to everyone whenever I see him post.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - I see sN0wy answer the most questions correctly, whether it be in help or other pokemon forums. And he's always polite while doing it.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Please...
http://www.psypokes.com/forums/profile. ... ile&u=1990 One more day and he would've been banned in 2006.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - lol Furry Fury. Because that thread that got deleted, in which he was whining about how the admins neglect the site, was hilarious.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:02 am
The Geek
The Geek

Edit: Worst mod- nField. He lied about Jiggz giving away cookies.

SEI WUT!!?!?!?

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:08 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Fan Fiction. I've spent hours reading some of the best stuff there since Eragon and Eldest.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Funny/Incredible Videos

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Spence's Crazy Adventure

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - This is a hard one. I would choose Flarey, but she left. Hmm. Aha, here we go: MagesPages, for the awesome art Ken Sugimori would bow to.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Krisp, for.....liking Chocobos? Krisp is cool.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - This is a hard one, I didn't get to know a lot of people here. I'd say.. rubypoke, for....making awesome sig comps.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Can't decide...I really don't know most people here.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Can't vote on this one. I don't know what it is.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Charly, for....being cool!!

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - I was trying to post someone new, but I realized...I had to put this person: dragonite! She introduced me to Psypokes itself, and let me be in a community I could be accepted in.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - emaricaman

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Flarey. GO FLAREY!!!!

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1.) Best Forum Award 2006: Activities and Competitions. DEFINITELY.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006: Hm... Most of what I'd consider good threads are already nominated... First choice would be this, but if I can't nominate my own thread, then this because I wasted a lot of time there. (It's just a second choice, if the first one's not breaking any rules then take it.)

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006: I'd say Team Blockhead RP, but I don't feel it's good enough (feel free to PM me if you want a reason), so I'm not nominating.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006: Hm...

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006: Uh... TK.

6.) Best Member Award 2006: I've got a long list of names of people I thought rawk3d. Not nominating, because most of them have already been.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006: Again, not nominating. Can't think of any.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006: I'd say Flarey, but I think I'll go with FW.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006: Again, got a LOOONG list. Not nominating.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006: Same as 9.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006: Magic Umbreon. Like so.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006: Uh...

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1) Best Forum Award - General Discussion.
2) Best Thread Award - Things Psypokians Would Never Do Or Say
3) Best Roleplay or Fanfic - n.a
4) Best Artist - Kryten!
5) Best Staffer - Amphy
6) Best Member - n.a
7) Best Idiot - Xalia. :D
8) Best IRCer - Kasey. :D
9) Nicest Person - Charly, for sure. :)
10) Most Helpful - n.a
11) Drama Llama - n.a

Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:18 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

1) Best Forum Award - You mean the one that doesn't suck most? Tough choice, but I'll go with Slateport Market. :x
2) Best Thread Award - (insert good thread here)
3) Best Roleplay or Fanfic - lol roleplaying
4) Best Artist - Flannery. Not one person has voted for her. You should all be ashamed. Her artwork is amazing!
5) Best Staffer - Amphy
6) Best Member - Eighteen, but this went without saying.
7) Best Idiot - lol
8) Best IRCer - nfield. He helped me a lot with mIRC. He even worked on an entire script for me.
9) Nicest Person - Snowball. He has a heart of gold.
10) Most Helpful - nfield or Krisp. Hard to pick.
11) Best Banned member - There's a reason morons are banned.
12) Drama Llama - Flarey. Really though, who didn't see this coming?

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I only bother to pay attention to the IRC channel, only coming here when linked. Therefore, I can only vote for 8.

8-Me. Wait, I can't nominate myself? NField then.

Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:06 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Nominations are now closed, since it's been over a week. I'll add up the nominations and make a new thread for the polls.

*locked*

Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2