It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Psypoke forum awards of 2006! 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Welcome to Psypoke forum awards of 2006! I've seen this done sucessfully on numerous other forums, and I hope the turn out is just as good here.

Please Read: This is all fun. Please do not be offended and upset if you win one of these awards or you're nominated for one. I am sorry if you happen to be voted biggest drama llama of 2006, but we all make mistakes, and hopefully, you'll learn to correct your's!

Categories:

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - For this one, you nominate your favorite forum. Psypoke Isle does NOT count.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - You post a link to your favorite thread. Anything in the Fanart/Fanfiction/Slateport/Roleplay forum do NOT count.

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - For this one, give us a link to your favorite roleplay or fanfiction. Please only post one link. Anything in Psypoke Isle does NOT count.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Please post the name of your favorite Psypoke artist. Members or staff who have left do not count.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Anyone with the userrank of Elite Four, Lite Four, Frontier Brain, or Gym Leader count. (please note: papersun and JBs Pikachu don't count, but Mr. Minish and Star do.)

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Know anyone who is really generous or they're just really really awesome? Post their name here! note: staff cannot be nominated for this category. Members or staff who have left do not count. (Blue Baby Dragon, DatVu, Flannery, nfield, and Gryphflame can be nominated for this one.)

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Know anyone who was a really lame idiot back in the beggining of the year, but has straightened out for the most part? Well, here is the category for them. This can also be a category for current idiots. note: banned members don't count.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - This can be either an op, a voice, or a regular member. Currently banned members do not count.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Know anyone who is just so nice, they'd accept anyone? Or, do you know anyone who would rather keep their friends happy than have tons of Psybucks? This is the category for them! Members or staff who have left don't count.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Do you know a member who is just extremely helpful? Who spends a lot of time answering questions, or rates teams? This is the category for them. Members or staff who have left do not count.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Lol, only people who have been here and have been active all year around will know good canidates for this one. Note: Only people who have been banned in 2006 count. For those who don't know who to nominate, here are some possiblities: pokemon_rox_my_sox (psybucks abuse, probation evasion, ban evasion), Calculon (trolling, a lot), Tesseract (making a big deal in the fourth of July thread, flaming members, spamming, insulting mods (was the first member to recieve the illiterate rank)), Furry Fury (insulting the mods, ban evasion), Magic Umbreon (spamming and insulting members (was eventually unbanned)), firefpowel4, (insulting the admins (was eventually unbanned)), emaricaman (Psybucks abuse).

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Well, we're down to our last category. This will definitely be the most interesting. Anyone who has caused drama on the forums in 2006 (lots of possible canidates for this one) can be nominated. Whether they've been trolling, or they "ZOMG LEFT THE FORUMS FOREVER WTFBBQ!!!!111". Please, only nominate those who have caused drama in 2006.

How this will work:

I will wait exactly a week for nominations. You may post your nominations in this thread (please, give reason to why you've nominated this person) or PM me. If you want to post reasons for nominating/voting in this thread, but would like to keep your nominations for a few categories private, PM me the private ones.

After the week is up, for 12 days, there will be a daily poll. The members or forums or threads that have been nominated will be in the poll. The maximium number of canidates is only 10, so I will either make a cut off line (if there are like 4 members who win 10th spot), or only post the top eight. No you can not nominate yourself, but you may vote for yourself in the poll.

So, please, participate in this!

Oh yeah, and psybucks will be awarded to the members who win. I haven't decided on a prize yet, though. Obviously, forums/threads/staff/banned members who are nominated cannot get psybucks for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Krisp on Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Welcome to Psypoke forum awards of 2006! I've seen this done sucessfully on numerous other forums, and I hope the turn out is just as good here.

Please Read: This is all fun. Please do not be offended and upset if you win one of these awards or you're nominated for one. I am sorry if you happen to be voted biggest drama llama of 2006, but we all make mistakes, and hopefully, you'll learn to correct your's!

Categories:

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - For this one, you nominate your favorite forum. Psypoke Isle does NOT count.
Activities and competitions.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - You post a link to your favorite thread. Anything in the Fanart/Fanfiction/Slateport/Roleplay forum do NOT count.
My chanukah thread. I'll post a link later.

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - For this one, give us a link to your favorite roleplay or fanfiction. Please only post one link. Anything in Psypoke Isle does NOT count.
I don't go there

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Please post the name of your favorite Psypoke artist. Members or staff who have left do not count.
SwampZard

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Anyone with the userrank of Elite Four, Lite Four, Frontier Brain, or Gym Leader count. (please note: papersun and JBs Pikachu don't count, but Mr. Minish and Star do.)
Krisp: You made this
sN0wBaLL: You got me to join, and you run hoenn
Tiger10x: You're helping me with my roles thingy
TonberryKing: Awesome trivia
Jigglypuff: Song Game

Amphy, anyone else who I failed to mention except nField: sorry, nothing extraordinary.

My true vote-noone. I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Know anyone who is really generous or they're just really really awesome? Post their name here! note: staff cannot be nominated for this category. Members or staff who have left do not count.
Titan of lightning. He keeps shinou up with new info.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Know anyone who was a really lame idiot back in the beggining of the year, but has straightened out for the most part? Well, here is the category for them. This can also be a category for current idiots. note: banned members don't count.
Magic Umbreon. Banned before, good now.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - This can be either an op, a voice, or a regular member. Currently banned members do not count.
Kasey

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Know anyone who is just so nice, they'd accept anyone? Or, do you know anyone who would rather keep their friends happy than have tons of Psybucks? This is the category for them! Members or staff who have left don't count.
Amphy.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Do you know a member who is just extremely helpful? Who spends a lot of time answering questions, or rates teams? This is the category for them. Members or staff who have left do not count.
sN0w. Come on, Im mostly in Hoenn. Wenziz has only been around lately because I pmmed him.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Lol, only people who have been here and have been active all year around will know good canidates for this one. Note: Only people who have been banned in 2006 count.
Pokemon_Rox_my_sox. I got into a feud with her.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Well, we're down to our last category. This will definitely be the most interesting. Anyone who has caused drama on the forums in 2006 (lots of possible canidates for this one) can be nominated. Whether they've been trolling, or they "ZOMG LEFT THE FORUMS FOREVER WTFBBQ!!!!111". Please, only nominate those who have caused drama in 2006.
Bushin. His 17 teams, saying that they were all for competitions, and were needed "ASAP".

How this will work:

I will wait exactly a week for nominations. You may post your nominations in this thread (please, give reason to why you've nominated this person) or PM me. If you want to post reasons for nominating/voting in this thread, but would like to keep your nominations for a few categories private, PM me the private ones.

After the week is up, for 12 days, there will be a daily poll. The members or forums or threads that have been nominated will be in the poll. The maximium number of canidates is only 10, so I will either make a cut off line (if there are like 4 members who win 10th spot), or only post the top eight. No you can not nominate yourself.

So, please, participate in this!

Oh yeah, and psybucks will be awarded to the members who win. I haven't decided on a prize yet, though. Obviously, forums/threads/staff/banned members who are nominated cannot get psybucks for obvious reasons.

I have an ego that makes napoleon's look like he cares more about others, and doesn't want to give himself credit. :lol:

Edit: Worst mod- nField. He lied about Jiggz giving away cookies.

Last edited by Peanut-Lover on Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:53 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Krisp wrote:
we all make mistakes, and hopefully, you'll learn to correct your's!

Oh sweet irony 8P

I'll be PMing you my answers...

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - I know General Discussion is going to have a few nominations, so I'm going to go ahead and put forward my second favourite forum, Activities and Competitions.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - UM. *blank*

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - I nominate NField because - oh wait, wrong category. D;

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - dragonite. Need I explain?

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - TonberryKing. :)

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Oh man, this is quite tough. I'm going to have to go with ChroniclerC on this one. If I could vote for more I could though.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - SwampZard, cos he keeps bugging me about an activity I'm holding in the forums.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Flaming_Wuzzle. :D (Again, if I could nominate more than one, I would).

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - FireStarter.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - sN0wBaLL, because he's always nice, from answering questions to helping people out. (It's his birthday today, as well ^^)

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Calculon. He was the reason I read the Iraq War topic. He may be a troll but he was an interesting one. (Yes, he is banned, in case you are wondering).

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Miasma, cos well... Yeah. It's all fun though.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

2: The Werewolf 2 thread in A&C
3: No comment
4: Since SZ was already nominated, Ill go with CHARZARDRAKE
5: Sneaky_Sneasel for just being kewl
6: Xaliaphous, for the same reason as S_S
7: No comment
8: Chan-Serv :P Ok, if he doesnt count, Flaming_Wuzzle
9: DragonPheonix
10: Peanut-Lover for the rating in Hoenn
11: Sepharim Riku
12: Flarey[/list]

Last edited by EvilPenguin on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Fan Art ^^

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - [url=http://psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11688]
Things psypokians would never say or do.[/url]

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Spence's Crazy Adventure. Its funny.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Rapidash, cuz I love his animations ^^

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Hmm.. I don't know the staff really well, but.. Snowball, I guess. He's really helpful.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Goldenquagsire. He's funny, and nice ^^ (this one was a toughie.)

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Don't quite understand this one.
8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Can't vote on this one.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Blackwind. He's very modest, and always makes up when he does something wrong.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Rubypoke. For giving me advice on my sigs, and alot of other peoples art, and taking the time to do so.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Pokemon_rox_my_sox cause he likes to break rules and speek bad ingleesh.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Alkhazor, cause he created a 'The place to flame Alk' thread.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Fan Art. It's just so fun to go and see all the cool work people make. ^_^

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Ooh, hard one. Probably Things Psypokians would never say or do. Funny, but not totally mindless.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - MagesPages, for his really accurate Sugimori-style fakemon.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - sN0wBaLL, for just being, well, sN0wBaLL. :wink:

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Kryten. He's helpful, a great artist, and just plain kewl.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Blackwind, for the same reasons Dragonite said.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Krisp, faithful moderator of the Help forum.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Oh come on. :P

Neat idea for a thread. :) I can't wait to see how it'll turn out.

Just popped back in 2023 to poke around and feel nostalgic. <3 If you're reading this, and I knew you back in the day, drop me a line sometime and we can reminisce! I'm at cloudmartian at gmail dot com

Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1) Probably Hoenn dicusion (sp). I don't know why, but whatever....

2) http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1844 I have my reasons.

3) I don't really have one for this, since I don't RP or read fan fictions.

4) Psy_Mew...just because I like his drawings.

5) Krisp. She has made me come a long way from that first day in the chats (you know what I'm talking about, Krisp :P). Yup.

6) Flaming_Wuzzle. He just takes something out of nowhere, and then makes it funny. I heard you liek mudkips. :B

7) Lol, Ruby100. He was just plain annoying.

8) TonberryKing. He hosts the Psypoke Trivia.....so that's why. :/

9) sN0wBaLL. Same as all of the other people have said.

10) Tiger10x. I can't even count the amount of walkthroughs that he has made. Yup.

11) emaricaman - he was annoying....

12) Finally, I think rubypoke has earned the Biggest Drama Llama Award of '06. I don't know, STOP STARING AT ME.

That's my vote.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:30 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Announcements: has all the important announcements of the forums.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Things psypokians would never say or do.: was hilarious to read.

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - No vote.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - DragonPhoenix: he made those PkMn attack mini-banners, which were so cool. I still have mine.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - sN0wBaLL: always helpful, no matter how many times he has to repeat himself.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - DatVu: he's an awesome person who I can trust and talk to.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - A toughie, but I'd say Kryten. Was a moron as far as I knew when I first joined, but is cool now.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Xalia: very active and almost never breaks the rules.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - sN0wBaLL: see previous reason in #5.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - sN0wBaLL: see previous reason in #5.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Calculon: what an ass. :x

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Flarey: I'M LEAVING. SRSLY.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:39 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Well, I finally had a chance to sleep on it...

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Video Game Discussion: was the first forum I became a moderator of...although it has crappy failish topics like Jak and Daxter and Spyro, every once in a while, it has some worthwhile threads.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - I'll get back to you on this one...

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Same here.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Skullkid: How could you guys forget SK? He's definitely the best artist here.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - TonberryKing and Amphy really deserve to win this, because the site and forums wouldn't be here without them, but since I can only nominate one of them, I choose TonberryKing.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - I thought of a lot of people for this one...but Kryten gets my nomination for this one. It's not every day someone goes from making threads about "hay how do u get deoxys and jerachi" to somewhat inteligent posts.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - A lot of possible canidates for this one - Flarey, SwampZard, DisehMoh, Gardevoir~, rubypoke, Gardevoir1313, but I finally came to the decision of Gardevoir1313. One time, I had about 100 posts more than her. The next month, she had 2000 more posts than me. There is nothing I hate more than a postwhore.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Frost: Even though he started the "LOL KRISP'S MOM" thing, he's still cool.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - BlueBabyDragon: Seriously... we could be making fun of some member in the chats, and BBD would try to point out the goodness in the member. Although he doesn't post much, he deserves this one.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 Serpentsounds: Lately, he has been really helpful.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Furry Fury: Mostly only the staff knows why. ¬_¬

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Truestar: "NAZI MODS!!!!!!!!1 I H8 U IM NEVER COMIN' BACK KTHXBAI" even though Gardevoir, Gardevoir1313, Flarey, and Miasma are good canidates too.

Last edited by Krisp on Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1.) Role Playing, durrr. :P

2.) Things Psypokians would never say or do.

3.) Team Blockhead (RP). I'm too lazy to go fetch a link.

4.) Dragonite.

5.) BlueBabyDragon! ^^

6.) What a toughie. ;_; I says DragonPhoenix. :D

7.) lol DisehMoh

8.) What?! I can't nominate myself! EVIL! >:O Just fooling around, I think the best IRC person is TK. Yay sheep.

9.) JameJame, even though she is a bit of an idiot. =p

10.) Peanut_Lover

11.) emericaman (lolol sending psybucks lolol))

12.) Miasma

Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Role Playing: I've had some of the best times ever in there.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Things Psypokians would never say or do. For pure hai-larity

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Hmm... The Sith Order RP

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - MagesPages, for his Sugimori-style fakemon.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Oooh... A toughie... I'd say nfield. Just for being really fair towards newbies in the Help Forum.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Kryten. He's helpful, a great artist, and a great friend.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Gardevoir1313. Same reason as Krisp.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Flaming_Wuzzle. He's cool even when he's sarcastic. Also for "Hai wood" :wink:

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - Krisp, one of the nicest people I know, seriously.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - sN0wbaLL. I don't know a single person that says sN0wy isn't helpful.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Magic Umbreon. LOLSPAMMIN!

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - I have to agree with Krisp, easily Truestar.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't want to give any reasons. ;( Please don't take anything personally.

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - General Discussion

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Staff Interviews

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Pokémon Legends

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - MagesPages

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - TonberryKing

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Orange_Flaaffy

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - I'd say most newbies who post in Diamond/Pearl, so I'll flip a coin and pick Titan of Lightning.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Krisp

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - BlueBabyDragon

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - sN0wBaLL

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Calculon

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Gardevoir1313

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Video Games Discussion. I'm always in there, checking up on new topics and views. I'm addicted, see?

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - smape in ur tomic - Made me laugh so hard. Actually, this thread.

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Scary Story - Can't think of any so the amazing Lintaro's story will have to do.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - MagesPages. Such good art, Ken Sugimori would be shamed.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Krisp. Good job on clearing up and keeping order. Other do their job well too.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Tough desicion. I'd say Jodi. She's taken good care of Psyche while Flarey and Gardevoir left, and is really nice to everyone.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Gardevoir1313 used to be cool. She went all "I got the post best liek!" and uh...

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Kasey (Xaliaphous) always greets me and talks about anything. Very cool.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - raytz7s_c7 is fun to talk to via PMs and is fun overall.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - 2x4b. My best buddy. More helpful than a monkey butler with sprites, games and general life.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Magic Umbreon, he's a great friend and gives intelligent views, when he's not up for a spamfest =D

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Truestar. Whenever he reads this, Truestar iz teh drama larma ov teh wolrd!11!

:D

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

2. That taco one...
3. Lugia and the Catastrophee, by Lintaro
4. Skull Kid
5. TonberryKing
6. Blue Baby Dragon
7. blaziken234
8. NField
9. sN0wBaLL
10. sN0wBaLL
11. Lintaro
12. Confused Flareon

Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:51 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Categories:

Best Forum Award 2006 - Hoenn no ifs or buts. General Discussion needs to be funnier.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - sn0w. He does exactly what is on his tin.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - xoxostephanie, the DKM thread in GD jshe just posted made me do this.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Firestarter, he raised the bar for #ps

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Calculon, some things he said were true.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Tesseract because he was an emo through and through.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - The Psypoke Secret Santa(PSS) thread

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - dragonite (I'm surprised I got nominated)

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Krisp.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Peanut-Lover, who could live w/o team ratings?

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Kirke, very odd. (I would nominate myself but I'm already nominated)

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - BBD aka Jay!

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - CHARIZARDRAKE, he let me into the Megamart!

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Tough one........Krisp, directed me around the forums and IRC.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Flarey!!!!!!!11!1!11elventy!11!1one!!1

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1) Best Forum Award: Hm...probably The Hoenn section.

2) Best Thread Award: The Rating Section!! (Are stickies allowed?)

4) Psypoke Artist: Psy_Mew - see my signature; that's enough of a reason.

5) Psypokes Staffer: sNOw, hands down.

6) Best Member: Lord, so may to choose from! Blackwind, for the reasons that he let me into Midnight, and he's a great Leader!

9) Nicest Person: Rapidash: He's a senior member of Psypokes(makes him sound old :D ) and I know that he also helps new people around the forums.

10) Most helpful: damn, already voted Rapid...umm...Jodi; she helped me when I very first joined here. I probably would never have posted if it wasn't for her!!

12) Drama Llama: Sorry, but it just has to be Miasma. Sorry, I know he was a respected member, but leaving rather than sorting out the problem...oh well. :wink:

"Play with fire and expect to be burned."

Last edited by The Obsidian Wolf on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I'm going to nominate Krisp, mainly for being my friend from day 1 when I didn't really deserve her friendship. Honestly, if it weren't for her I might not still be here.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award:
Can I nominate myself? I think I will. Self explanatory, but as of late most will say I have improved.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - Slateport Market. It's great that I can find all of my shopping needs in one place! :D

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire Journal- It's awsome. It was a great idea to have everybodies storys/journals in one place.

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - The Search For Wisdom By: The Obsidian Wolf It's not finished, but I like what I've read so far.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Kryten- He makes the awsome Mini Trainer Cards. I want one.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - sNOwBaLL- Look at 9 & 10.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - rubypoke - He made me the super cool TC in my sig.

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - No-one- I don't like to think of people as "idiots". I like to refer to them as "Slightly-Less Unidiotic". But I haven't seen a lot of them since I got back.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - ??? I have no clue what this is. So I won't vote for it.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - sNOwBaLL-I have never seen him make fun or insult anyone

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - sNOwBaLL- He's helped me in a lot of my questions.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - emericaman- I like his avatar.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Truestar- Wow...spaz.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Krisp wrote:
No you can not nominate yourself, but you may vote for yourself in the poll.

Serpentsounds wrote:
7.) Best Forum Idiot Award:
Can I nominate myself? I think I will. Self explanatory, but as of late most will say I have improved.

XD

Also, I have some others that I havent done.

7) Sceptile_rules ^.^ : Sceptile Forum on Hoenn. LOL

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - The "Blabber" Thread: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10234 That was fun.

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Don't read any, so I can't say.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Dragonite. Her sigs are so amazing.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Snowball

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - The Obsidian Wolf. He's a really great guy. Go Obs!

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Alkazhor. He's great now, though.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Can't decide. Sorry.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - I would have to say Charly.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Ummm...I would say...Rubypoke.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - pokemon_rox_my_sox

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Xaliaphous.

EDIT:DRAGONITE nominated ME?! Wow, that's such an honor! I can't believe it! I'm so happy that my work is liked by the best artist here! Wow!

EDIT 2:Obs voted for me too!? Wow again!

Last edited by Vulpine on Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - Blackwind

I don't see where you got the idea that Blackwind is on the Psypoke staff. Team leaders =/= staff.

Rapidash wrote:
2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - The "Blabber" Thread.

Um...I'm not sure what that is, so please give me a link to it.

Serpentsounds wrote:
Can I nominate myself?

no.

S_S wrote:
11. Lintaro
3. Lugia and the Catastrophee, by Lintaro

Choose something else for those, please. Lintaro was banned in October 2005, therefore doesn't count as "best banned person."

M_H wrote:
6) Flaming_Wuzzle. He just takes something out of nowhere, and then makes it funny. I heard you liek mudkips. :B

I made the rule "staff cannot be nominated for the sixth category" because they have their own category. Please choose something different. :p

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - General Discussion. Subtract the idiots, and you have the best place to gather and express your opinions on the most random of topics.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Tessa's Dome thing. Because it's fun and kool and I have faith that a pokemon I actually like will come out on or close to top. :P

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - Team Blockhead. Because of the fact that it's invite-only, that means no n00bs or anybody similar, and it also doesn't have a very straightforward plot, which leaves a lot of room for plot-twists and freedom room. I also like RPs where you can be pokemon. :D

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - Kryten. I would say Flarey but there's two reasons I'm not: 1. She left and 2. Even though Flarey is more talented, I like Kryten better.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - TonberryKing. I don't know he's kool, he's nice, I talk to him on the chats sometimes.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Charly. He's my friend and he's nice to everyone. It was either him or BBD, and I know Charly better, so kudos to Charly!

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - Xaliaphous. As I was typing this, I went to the chats and asked for examples of idiots. Xalia claimed to have been one when she first signed up, and she is my closest friend out of the examples given to me (Birdknight's kool too, but Xaliaphous is kooler). So I choose her. *shrugs* Oh yeah, lol at this:
Krisp in the chat's wrote wrote:
[22:09] <Krisp> lol Xaliaphailous

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - Charly. He's always fun to talk to on IRC, whether it's sharing a life story, exchanging views, or just plain joking around. He's a good guy in general, and one of the best on IRC.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - BlueBabyDragon. He's always so kind to me and everyone else I see him around. I really don't know what else to say about him besides the fact that this was a no-brainer for me.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Peanut-Lover. He's a rater in the Center, so that's kool, plus he's always willing to set people on the right track, which is awesome.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Magic Umbreon. Because he's the only banned member that showed any sign of having any good qualities.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Flarey. 'Nuff said.

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:40 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

1.) Best Forum Award 2006 - General Discussion.

2.) Best Thread Award 2006 - Things psypokians would never say or do (That is a link, by the way. So much for having the same colour) - There hasn't been a topic that made me laugh this hard for quite some time, I think =)

3.) Best FanFiction or Roleplay Award 2006 - I'll refrain from voting in this category. I've not ventured into the RP forum in ages.

4.) Best Psypoke Artist Award 2006 - MagesPages. Not just his artwork, but his conceptualisation of new Pokemon is really excellent as well.

5.) Best Psypoke Staffer Award 2006 - TonberryKing. Keeps not just the forums, but the site ticking as well.

6.) Best Member Award 2006 - Krisp - Tough decision on this one. There are many non-staff members who are deserving nonetheless. Anyway, Krisp contributes to both the Pokemon sections and the general sections, as well as the teams, so for her all-round contribution she gets my vote =)

7.) Best Forum Idiot Award 2006 - I'm not sure how I want to go about voting in this category... so I guess Kryten gets my vote. It's incredible how someone can transition from an idiot and even get banned before becoming the well respected member he is now.

8.) Best IRCer Award 2006 - nfield. Almost always on, and keeps our channel free from spambots and whatnot.

9.) Nicest Person Award 2006 - BlueBabyDragon. He always has a nice thing to say about someone, even if that person is disliked by many.

10.) Most Helpful Person Award 2006 - Krisp. Self-explanatory I guess.

11.) Best Banned Member Award 2006 - Calculon. Intelligent but somewhat brash.

12.) Biggest Drama Llama Award 2006 - Flarey, no offense taken =p

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next