It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Pikachu cringed. She ran away, annoyed with all of them.

Stupid humans....stupid legendary pokemon...

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well bye guys if you want you can kill off my character do whatever you want cya in Late January.

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nick saw Lilly run away and decided to chase after her. None of the people meant any harm, it's just thst they thought the name Lilly was...funny. "Lilly! Come back! We didn't mean to hurt your feelings!"

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lilly sighed, then ducked behind a tree, looking for a rock. When the Ralts finally ran past her, she threw a rock at him.

((Heh, throwing rocks and berries is cool.))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex was taken back by the rock pegged at him by Lilly. "What was that for!!!!" Alex ttook the berry he was eating and threw it at her.

(it is fun! :))

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yes, yes..the joys of throwing random things at moving objects..))
Gross, he just bit that berry..Pikachu thought, throwing a rock at the berry to make it stop.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Where is SwampZard, 2x4b and Deathseeker?))

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry, buy I have the feeling that this rp isn't going to continue...

Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((NO!!! Ah well..I guess this RP will die.))

Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Since Deathseeker left us for awhile, and there is only Lapras, Willy and myself truly participating in this, I owuld now like to say that this rpg is officialy closed. Pm me if there is any thing you wish to dispute with me over.

Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9