It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Who gives what level ralts is right now he's probable level 10 or something)

Cyndaquil started running around very fast and picking lot's of Oran berries (The one's that he thought tasted pretty good) and a few lum that he thought looked nice. Cynda then sat down and started eating some Oran.

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Ralts and Rioru are the only ones to have expierience. Plus I know teleport as well, and have used my psychic powers more than any other pokemon in this rpg)

"Okay. We have spent at least two thirds of our time as pokemon eating
berries. Can we get moving and hurry up getting back to human?"

Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Okay, I'm just lazy. We can get going now, but we have to cross a bridge, and Ralts, you better not do anything."Pikachu said, munching on a Pecha Berry.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Maybe you should have added Psychic pokemon to the list of pokemon that have an unfair advantage in this RP, then. :p What about experience as a human?))

Casey landed on a patch of wet dirt, already soaked, and shook himself off, annoyed.

<He reminds me of someone from Littleroot...> Casey thought to himself, glaring at the Ralts angrily, before looking around at his surroundings. he was in the west side of a large berry patch. his stomach growled as he looked at them, and his new Eevee instincts told him to go take some. Casey stood up and made sure no-one was looking straight at him, and stole several in a few seconds.

"I knew watching Zowie would come in handy some day!" He said, munching on one of the berries.

EDIT 2: Fixed.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Yeah Psychic's have a huge advantage in this RP, and Flarey probably isn't going to post anytime soon something's going on at he home)

D just sat there staring at the Eevee.
"There's something familiar aout that Eevee..."

Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((I thought Flarey left..... :( ...according to Psyche, anyway..))
Pikachu looked at the others, and thought they ought to get to know each other.

"You can talk to each other, say where you're from, all that stuff.."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(The only thing Alex has done is pick a berry off a tre...OMG! Seriously....Some people can burn down forests. Can Alex? No...)

"Great...I'm Alex...and from Littleroot...I'm done..." Akex sat down and stated to eat one of the berries that he had recently picked off of the oran berry tree.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Flarey left Psypokes forever I feel pretty sad that she left :cry: )

D stared at Alex.
"Ok then.. My name is D I live in Littleroot as well and I was gong to start my life as a trainer before I got changed into a pokemon but I honestly don't care this is fun being a pokemon anyway!!!"

D sat down and ate another Oran off a tree.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((This is all very confusing...for Psyche..))
Pikachu continued to walk as she munched on an Oran Berry. She checked the road, just in case they were close to the next town.
((We have an Oran Berry eating fest now....))

Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((He also teleported seven people in less then an hour over a mile without any previous experience or side-effects. : p Why do people like Flarey have to leave Psypokes? :cry: ))

Casey looked at the berries that he had just stole. Two of them were blue and in perfect condition, ripe and ready to be eaten, three of them seemed kind of squished, one green, and another was similar to the green berry, but different.

"These four are Oran Berries, this ones a Miracleberry, and this ones a Lum Berry." Casey turned and said to the others: "Oh, my name is Casey, I've lived in Littleroot town since I was seven. I lived in Fallabor Town before that, where I was born."

Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu finished off her Oran Berry, then munched on another one.
"If any one of you want to know my background, I came from Kanto. I was born in a Power Plant down from Mt. Moon, and eventually ended up here from travel. I got to help you since one day Jirachi came to where me and a group of pokemon were and made us help innocent humans who turned into pokemon."

Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Miasma and Disehmoh left Psypokes as well... Maybe I should leave too...)

D took down some more Oran berries and started eating more and more.
"Wew" he said with his mouth full "Abou' how wong wiw it take to get back to humanz?"

(In case you don't know I said: Well, About how long will it take to get back to Humans?")

Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((They did? So many people have left now...I don't want to leave since Psypokes is a nice site to come to first thing after checking my email. This is a site where I share the same interest as someone else, which makes me feel happy...in a way that's confusing..))
After a few minutes, Pikachu deciphered the Cyndaquil's sentence and responded, "It really depends on how fast we go, and we will NOT teleport anymore. Teleporting is costly and we could end up in incorrect places."

Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Okay..." Alex just started to comprehend howtired and exhausted he was from all of the teleporting he had done in a couple of hours. H etook a bite of his Oran berry, to try and forget how incredibly tired and drained he was.

Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yeah...we can relax for now..."Pikachu said, wishing she were in Lillycove, raiding the Department Store.

"Anyways...if any of you are tired, we can rest somewhere....since it is late."

Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Aww do we make you sad I'm soooo sorry *Turns around and celebrates*)

D took yet another oran berry and took yet another bite.
"Wew" He said with his mouth full again "Maywe we showd go to a wave or romthin wike that?"

(Once again: Well, Maybe we should go to a cave or something like that?)

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I think he meant we should go to a cave or something like that...I think...It's starting to drizzle as well." Alex felt the rain pattering on his head. "Lead the way Lilly."

Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((-_-.....you just called me Lilly.......ah well.))
Pikachu looked up at the sky. It had indeed started raining, and she could tell that it was going to rain even harder if they didn't find shelter somewhere. "I can understand him....hopefully..Anyways, we're going to find shelter under a big tree, since we can't really approach the next town, Rustboro, without trouble." Pikachu walked over to a few trees and scanned them for pokemon. When she finally found an empty tree that could protect them from the rain, she motioned to the others. "This is where we're going to stay now. I know it doesn't look like much, but this is all we have now. You can sleep either under the tree on the ground or on the branches."

Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey, hungrily devouring the Lum Berry and two of the Oran Berries, (He hadn't eaten anything that whole day.) and put the rest; and a few red ones that he picked up off the ground; into the bag that the Pikachu had given him. Casey realized that he didn't have anything to refer to the Pikachu as, as he seriously doubted that pokemon called themselves the same thing that people called them. So, Casey ran towards the Pikachu and asked:

"Err, what's your name?"

Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D got up and ran over to the sheltering tree with his mouth still full of berries.
"Wow" he said looking up at the tree "Wis is a wig ree"

D stuffed a few more oran berries into his mouth and sat with his back against the tree.

(This should be easy to figure out so I wont put anything down...)

Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu stared at the Eevee strangely. "My name? We pokemon...don't generally have names as you humans do, but we were sometimes named to tell us apart from each other. I think I had a name...lemme think for a second..."

Name?How am I supposed to know something like that? I mean, there was that name...the nickname I had...it was nice...Ehh...what was it???? Aha..here it is...

"You can call me Lilly."

Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex giggled at the thought of calling her Lilly. "Okay...*giggle* Lilly...." Then Alex burst out laughing, cracking up inside.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

D nearly spit out all the berries he was eating but managed to swallow them before he started laughing again.
"But" he said trying to stop laughing "You don't look like a lilly to me"

D started running in circles before he ran into a pole and got knocked out again.

Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Casey, looking at the two pokemon that were running around in circles, couldn't understand what was so funny about the name "Lilly".

"I don't get it..."

Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Everyone knows that I'm leaving on the 8th right? I'm only coming back in January 22nd I think... Oh and BTW I'm not running in circles right now I'm knocked out at the bottom of the tree...)

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next