It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Be Careful What You Wish... 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex suddenly noticed large buildings in the distance. "Hey guys! I think I see it!" Alex, overjoyed at seeing the civilization, suddenly tapped into his psychic powers. He magically teleported the entire gang into the middl eof the town square. "Yay! we're here!" Alex had another spaz attack and ran ultra fast right through the city. He escaped just in time before the huamsn started to gather around all of the group, except for Alex.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Gee thanks for putting us in the middle of the town square...)

D looked around one moment he was looking at some trees and a few buildings now he was surrounded by buildings and a whole crowd of people.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

D got up and ran around and kicked two of the people down.

Wait a sec, thats.... Double Kick, KOOL

D ran around and knocked a lot of the people down but it didn't look like the numbers were getting less.

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Gee thanks for putting us in the middle of the town square...)

D looked around one moment he was looking at some trees and a few buildings now he was surrounded by buildings and a whole crowd of people.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

D got up and ran around and kicked two of the people down.

Wait a sec, thats.... Double Kick, KOOL

D ran around and knocked a lot of the people down but it didn't look like the numbers were getting less.

((Um, you're RPing as a level 6 Cydaquill. The people around you are probably older and more experienced then you, and could probably fight you even without their pokemon. They aren't just going to let you kick them down. : P Not that I like the situation, but still.))

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I know it's just that they were wondring what I we were doing so I caught them by surprise, I was going to make it that they got angry at me in my next post...)

Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"YOU IDIOT!"Pikachu screamed, releasing an extremely high leveled shock at the humans. The humans collapsed due to the shock. She then jerked her head torwards the others and said,"You should all run now. This is going to get dangerous if you guys stay. I'll follow behind you. If any trainers get in front of you, do NOT use any physical attacks. Use special attacks, no matter what, or they could throw a pokeball at you. If they do, however, Alex, It's going to be your job to use confusion to ward them away. Got that?"

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Alex isn't there. He's spazzing around the city :))

Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((NO HE ISN'T!!!!!!!!!Well...I'm going to....FORCE HIM FORCIBLY BY FORCE!!!-as quoted in Lilo and Stitch 2...))
Pikachu had one last plan for all of them. Flood the town. She knew there was a big lake there......if she could summon all that water...

"Listen up,everyone! Since Alex idiotically abandoned us, we're going to get us all out of this town on a.....big...wave, you could say."She said, grinning. She then summoned part of the water in the lake and used a humongous Surf attack.

((HAHAHA!!! Alex shall be uncovered!! :D ))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex, still spaztically spazzing out, stopped at the sound of the rushing water. He turned to see an enourmous tsunami with a yellow dot on the top of it. "Aaaah!" Alex notrealizing he was actually doing it, summoned his psychic powers. He then tried his hardest to push the gigantic tsunami back to where it came from. But it only turned out to stop the tsunami in it's tracks. So now it was Alex and Lilly, both trying to achieve their goals. Lilly surfing against Alex, and Alex pushing her back. Of course, neother knew that the other was the opposition.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu looked down and saw Alex. She noticed he wanted to stop the wave.

At least he finally came out..

"IDIOT!!! Flooding this city won't kill the people, It's just going to be fun. Besides, if you use your psychic powers too much, you could kill yourself!" Pikachu said, throwing an Oran Berry at Alex's head.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex, luckily dodged the berry. Who knows what would have happened it the oran berry had hit him...Alex yelled back up to Lilly. "Oh, it's you!" Ralts stopped his psychic control over the wave , and instead levitated himself to the top of the wave, and sat himself right next to Lilly. "Wiiiiiiiiii!

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Hey I thought it was my job to suddenly spaz out then suddenly stop...)

"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"

D was surfing with his feet in the water and not worrying about the flame on his back. He looked behind him and turned to the pikachu.
"Hey what happens it the fire on my back hit's the water?"

Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No, you both spaz out..that's the fun part.))
Pikachu looked at the surfing Cyndaquil.

"If your flame goes out...you...DIE, YOU IDIOT!!! Try not to get it wet."

Last edited by lapras on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((lapras, isn't Deathseeker's character a Cydaquill? :? ))

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( I keep forgetting, I was in way too many RPs..))

Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(So do I still die if my flame hit's the water?)

Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We can assume that. Let's just say that you can undo your flames when not using fire attacks like Ash's in the anime did, and that as long as you don't get drenched in water, you're fine.))

Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((We can assume that. Let's just say that you can undo your flames when not using fire attacks like Ash's in the anime did, and that as long as you don't get drenched in water, you're fine.))

((I assumed that Cydaquill's couldn't die from going into water, and if they did get soaked while their flames were up, it would only be painful, not deadly. There was that one battle in the anime when Ash's Cydaquill went underwater, and stayed down there for a minute or two, but then, I'm talking about the anime. :P ))

Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, that was the anime. I didn't watch much of the Jhoto region, so I'm not really familiar with Cyndaquil's weakness. I guess we could say it's okay if Cyndaquil's just swimming. Usually in the anime, almost all pokemon can swim underwater as long as the water isn't being used for damaging purposes..I think. When Mey's Torchic got soaked in rain, it hated it....but didn't faint.))

Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Except for Magmar and Charizard, and other pokemon which have fire on the outside that they can't bring in. Let's keep going, okay?)

Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After a while, Pikachu finally let the wave go, and it rushed through the town, completely flooding it, as Pikachu yelled to the others,"We have to escape now!!!!" She began to run torwards the next route.

Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex, using his highly intellectual mind, summoned up his psychic powers. Within an instant, the entire group was a mile away from the town. "Me smart!"

Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu looked at their surroundings. They'd landed in the back of the berry house after the forest.

"Good job...we don't have to go through the forest, and the berry shop is right here. I guess you know what's going to happen next....we're going to collect berries! Since there happens to be a berry shop nearby, and they grow their berries right here, we can pick berries off of their trees!"
(( :D I typed this post with one hand since I was eating a banana. Bananas are sure good.....))

Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(lol! Yeah. Alex is highly intellectual, while he is afraid of everything. Quite a lot like me. :))

Alex groaned at the throught of picking countless berries off of trees. Alex then had another brilliant idea! He summone up his psychic powers, and then started picking the berries with his telekinesis and placing them near his body. "I like picking berries now!"

Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Lol..Pikachu is unlike me. I am....anti-social unless with friends,quiet, and...smart? I dunno, almost all my friends are smarter compared to me, but they say I'm smart. Oh well, back to more computer time and Kingdom Hearts..))
Pikachu paid no attention to Alex, and instead picked a few different kinds of berries to prepare for unexpected events.

Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Could a level 6 Ralts really be able to do that?))

Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next