It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Team Blockhead 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Samantha blinked at the Manene, "Oh, so you guys are her friends, cool. So, where's this Darkness Bridge?" she asked, clueless at what the place actually was.

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hey Ziam, what's with the Clefairy? It'll get dizzy the way you're holding it, wait a minute...it's not real. Heh heh heh...I knew that..." Logan laughed nervously. He shook Ziam's hand.

"I'm Logan by the way, and do I have news for you. This morning, as I was taking Mr. Shodd to work, I swear I saw a Cacturne fly over my head, I just saw this flash of green, then it was gone, I rushed back here because the forest gets creepy sometimes."

"So, what is this Darkness Bridge? And how'd we get there?" Logan asked excitedly.

Last edited by Kryten on Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Great. Now I need to figure out how to join this team without appearing so... overwhelming or something. Gaaah.

From where she sat under the tree, Natti's ears (Gosh, do Scythers HAVE ears?) pricked up. There was a bunch of Pokemon over some way away, talking about a Darkness Bridge. She cursed herself for not knowing the area better. What an embarassment.

Then she picked herself up and decided, 'Why not I get to know the area now, rather than let it bite me back later? After all, it WILL take some time to find this fellow...' she thought, mind still on her mission.

As she went to shadow the group of Pokemon, she noticed that they were indeed an odd group. 'Is that a Naetoru?' she wondered. 'They're rare for these parts... And what's with the cheesy Clefairy doll?' She stared at the plump, Pikachu-coloured doll that they were tossing around. Still, if they knew something she didn't, they were worth following. At least for a while...

P.S. I've just realized that Kryt's grey is really hard to see.

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((YAY! We're actually getting somewhere now!))

"OK then! Let's go! To Darkness Bridge!" Freebs pointed northward towards the direction of one of the scarier places in the area.

Freebs moved his head so that the Clefairy doll fell off. Freebs caught the doll and began to run away with it, teasing Ziam with it. "Ziam! Come on!" Freebs put the doll in front of his face and did a little dance from side to side while hopping backwards.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam scoffed, and took the doll straight from Freebs' hands with a quick slash. "Leave it alone." She put it on her head, looked Freebs in the eyes, and nodded. "Hell yes I want to go to the KOOLIO PLACE OF AWESOMENESS!" Whatever that is... She shrugged, and looked to Sam. "Dun worry, we're fine!" She nodded quickly, and started to walk. "Freebs, what direction to we walk to get to the koolio place of awesomeness?"

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:30 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs thought for a moment. "Errr...North!" Freebs walked north, heading out of Pokemon Square. "C'mon peoples! To the Darkness Bridge! DOO-DO-DO-DOOO!"

Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Samantha watched as the pokemon went on and on without even noticing her. It was really humiliating, but at least she was with some cool looking pokemon, and Ziam was being friendly enough towards her.
When everybody walked away to follow the leader-like Manene, the Skitty felt like she was being watched. As Sam turned and darted her head around the Square, she spotted a shadow in the corner of her eye. But when she quickly tried to turn to it, the shadow had just disappeared. Something was following them, she just didn't know what.
Sam gave up as she turned back to the guys who now seemed ages away, "Hey, guys! Wait for me!" she shouted across the Square as she tried to catch up.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Natti quickly darted behind the tree, panting heavily. She couldn't be sure, but that shiny Skitty just might have spotted her. For a moment she found in her mind that twang of regret at doing this, but then she pushed it aside. She told herself, 'Even if this isn't for fun, it's for more useful purposes. So, yes, I will do this.'

Ahead lay Darkness Bridge. Yes, it certainly was dark, and it was a bridge. 'No surprises there...' thought Natti. 'Hm... north of Pokemon Square... Gotta remember that.' It was apparently a rope bridge, with a few planks laid across here and there, and it bridged a gaping chasm that probably didn't have a bottom to speak of... or at least not that she could see from here. Although there was a small sandy field surrounding it, the bridge still gave off its own creepy aura.

The group of Pokemon Natti was following approached the chasm, and they slowly peered over the edge.

Now, all that is left is for one of you to fall in so I can rescue you and get myself with this crew.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

tessa7338, in an unreadably small font, wrote:
Now, all that is left is for one of you to fall in so I can rescue you and get myself with this crew.

Meeeeeee!

Logan waited for Samantha to catch up.

"Come on Samantha, I wanna see what this humungously cool place is!" he shouted as he ran after the group.

He carried on running until he met the group but stumbled upon a rock and fell flying forwards. He bowled past his friends and down a small cliff and stopped as he clung on for dear life to clump of grass. He squinted against the sunlight and forced himself to hang on.

He reached higher for the ledge but the grass gave way and Logan, for the first time is his life, was falling from such a height, he would definitely not survive...

Natti to the rescue!

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Errr...it IS Darkness Ridge and NOT Bridge, we've just been saying Bridge because our character's got in wrong. Let's just say that there's a bridge somewhere near the ridge. And it's an unbelievably dark place, so there's no sunlight. :P Sorry for the confusion! If you don't hate Serebii, click here to see what it looks like. ))

Freebs skipped along towards Darkness Ridge, unknowing of all the danger that awaited them there. When they finally got there, he stopped.

"Woooooooow," he said, amazed at all the creepiness. When he stopped, Logan began running, stumbled upon a rock and fell flying forwards. He bowled past his friends and down a small cliff and stopped as he clung on for dear life to clump of grass.

"Logan!" Freebs took a step toward him when a Banette appeared out of nowhere.

"Hallo friend," it said with a creepy smiled. "It seems you've stumbled upon where you're not wanted."

Freebs took a step back as he turned white, scared for his life.

((ATTACK OF THE SCARY GHOST POKEMON! OH NOES!))

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeeeeaaaah, the whole bridge thing is my fault. Darkness Ridge is my friend area, and I couldn't remember it right, so I tried to write it as I remembered it. It turned out bridge, not ridge. xD
...If only we would have rented Darkness 'Bridge'. Then Ziam would be welcome because that's her friend area. :P
Enough ranting, back to the RP!

Ziam flung herself around to see a Bannette, and Freebs. Unfortunaty, she didn't notice Logan. "Hi Bannette!" She smiled. "Bannette, we're only trying to get across, would you let us through? Please?" She was trying to be as nice as possible, but it was hard when the Bannette was so BIG, maybe level 20, when she was so SMALL, about level 10.
The Bannette shook it's head.
"No, you may not." It looked around,"Not without a fight." It's face showed an evil smile as it curled up it's fists, as if ready to launch a Shadow Punch, even if Ziam declined. "Oh yeah? FINE!" Ziam jumped back slightly, afraid of what she just did. Oooh, NICE WORK you twit. Now you're going to get WASTED.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jimmy confronted the Bannette. "Hey!"Jimmy shouted.
"Don't hurt my friends!"Jimmy told the Bannetee. "If you want a fight,a fight you'll get!"
Jimmy jumped in the air and tried to preform his Body Slam but missed the Bannette.
"Ouch!"

"Try a Will-o-Wisp!"The Bannette said
"Ahh!!"Jimmy was hurt really badly

Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Jimmy! Ziam!" Freebs was mad now. Freebs got off the ground and tried to jump on Banette's back, but instead, fell straight through its body.

"Heh heh heh," chuckled the Banette. "You should have never come here." Banette hovered over Freebs as it fired a Shadow Strike at him.

Being a ghost attack, Freebs was severely hurt by the shadow strike attack. "Aaah!" Freebs stood up, but was hurting a lot. Any more super effective attacks would result in an instant KO.

C'mon Freebs, think smart for once.

Freebs used a barrier attack to lessen the pain of future attacks.

If this doesn't end well...it's going to end very, very, badly...

Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ziam watched as the two got attacked and rolled her eyes. "Uhh, you two, it's not a good idea to just run out there and try to fight, you NEED to watch yourselves, even I know that." She looked at the Banette.
"Well? Aren't you going to come up and lose?"
"No."
"Erm...-"
Before the Banette could finish, Ziam let out a piercing Screech, stunning it for a moment. "AUGH! WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU LITTLE MONSTER!" Ziam jumped in the air, and gave Banette a splintering Bite. It lost a good amount of energy, four more of those would knock it out, due to it's amazingly low defense.
Ziam, even though she was slightly mentally challenged, studied battling for almost 3 years. So she knew what to do in a battle like this. She looked to Jimmy and noticed he had a few burns, and decided to trample over to check them out.
"Yo Jimmy, you okay?" She leaned down, and noted they weren't hurt all that badly. "You'll be fine. It's not bad." Ziam nodded, and scampered back to battle.

Pelli got the idea of having a registration building that we go to to get our team registered and official in due time. I'm spriting it, so when it's finished, I'll see if I can make a time warp in the plot.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I got permission from Xalia to do this, so it's not godmodding))
Freebs was freaking out, not sure what to do. Suddenly he got an idea.

Just do what I did to the Shiny Kecleon at the Kecleon Mart...All I have to do is focus...

Freebs focused all his energy on the Banette. Suddenly, four walls of nothing formed around it, making it not be able to attack.

"Yay!" Freebs jumped up and spun around, but stopped when he heard his scarf hit something behind him. A ninetales breathed a small puff of fire on his back, making him run around screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Freebs ran around in circles with his back on fire, his HP slowly decreasing. To stop the irritating noise, the ninetales spewed out a flamethrower, but instead of hitting Freebs, it went straight towards Ziam. And to make things even worse, the Banette broke out of the invisible box, and looked at Freebs evilly, its smile gone.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Samantha watched the failed attempts of her friends, "Guys! Hold on!" she pleaded as she ran for Freebs, "My name's Samantha, maybe you might need a hand!" she said as she lit up a strange light, "Helping Hand!" the Skitty called out as Freeba powered up with that very same light, "Kay, now focus on attacking!" she told him.

Turning quickly and glaring up at the Ninetales, it cried out a mighty Flamethrower, scorching straight for Ziam, "Ziam!" Sam reacted by tackling her new friend to the ground, taking Ninetales's flames herself, "Argh!" she cried as the flames consumed her.

Samantha didn't have much energy left in her as she crawled her way to the cliff, watching Logan fall to his very death. She reached for him sadly, shedding a tear.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoa Charly that is like, lol. And if you need a time warp, a Celebi is convenient. Ignore what I said about the bridge, and I'm not going to edit it out.

Natti saw the heavy-built Zangoose trip and fall off the cliff. In that moment, all thoughts of secrecy were gone, and only one remained: To save a life.

She hardly noticed the little Skitty below her as she flew as fast as she could to the cliff. She plumetted down, and aided by her wings, she came level with the falling Zangoose. She flew underneath him, and caught him between her blades.

She looked down at the poor Pokemon. He was barely conscious, probably from the shock as well as the fall. And he was, admittedly, rather heavy. But no matter. She slowly carried him up to the top of ths cliff, and set him down near the other Pokemon.

But the others seemed to be in trouble. The Zangoose's friends were evidently having trouble fighting a Banette and a Ninetales,
WHY DID YOU GO AND GET A FIRE POKEMON?! no doubt residents of the area. But what was Natti to do? She didn't know any of those Pokemon, and for all she knew the Zangoose's friends could have been the wrong. But after a moment's hesitation, she made her desicion.

"You're going down!" hissed the Banette. His eyes glowed eerily as they shot out two beams of pure darkness. Night Shade, or at least how they do it in the anime.

But, just then, Natti flew past, covered in purple lightning. She struck the Banette from the side, knocking him to the ground, and causing his Night Shade to fly wildly off into the sky. The lightning faded as she alighted on the ground. She realized that one of the other Pokemon was staring at her, open-mouthed. Who is it? You pick.

Just a thought. Mind if we call this randomized cliff "Seven-Day Drought"? Just an idea :D We might need it for random purposes later.

P.S. In case you are curious, the code for Natti's colour is #00FF88, and the Banette's is #9400DD. And I just finished my last day of school today, so I should be able to post almost every day until the end of the year.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:03 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Logan awoke to the sound of fighting =. He heard screams and cries and shouts. He opened one eye to see if the coast was clear and sat up. No one was looking at him, but there were more people here than when he fell. A Bannette and "Ouch!" He felt a sharp pain in his side. He was cut. Tha last thing he remembered was falling down the cliff, but how did he get back up?

"Who's a sleepy boy then?" The Bannette lunged for Logan with a dark purple glow between it's arms.

Logan was sent flying across the dusty ground and landed on his back. His body suddenly surged with fury. He threw himself to his feet and span around with a glare in his eye. He crossed his claws and sword shaped illuminations appeared in a circle around him.

"Ooh! Scary!" The Bannette mocked Logan.

But before it had any more time to laugh, Logan launched himself upwards towards the Bannette and swiped swiftly through the Bannette's body. It was still intact but it'z zip was coming undone and looked badly injured.

(Someone else finish this thing off :) )

Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Since Sam powered up Freebs, he can finish them off. Sorry about my last post...))

Samantha quickly ran up to the Scyther, "Thank you for rescuing Logan!" she said purring happily, "That was most definitely a close call!" she laughed, trying to remember of the last time she cried, she actually felt kinda stupid now.
Sam then stopped to look up at the brave Scyther, "Hey, were you the one who was following us earlier? Because, I wouldn't actually mind if you were around us more often, you know, like a bodyguard or something..." she went on as she pondered on a way to make her stay.
There was nothing else she could really do now, but cheer on the other Pokemon who were fighting the good fight.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Natti gave the Skitty a small smile. As she heard a noise behind her, she raised a blade to knock away the pouncing Ninetales. "Why not?" she said. "I see you could use some help with these guys."

As she had her back turned, Natti did not see the Ninetales behind her launch a powerful Fire Spin. As she felt the rush of heat behind her, she flapped her wings in an attempt to get away, but for once she was just too slow. Natti fell heavily to the ground, wings singed, temporarily robbed of her flight.

The Ninetales stood over her, with a sneer on its face. It opened its mouth, and Natti saw the raging ball of fire in its mouth. Natti was trapped, unable to fly away, and vulnerable to a supereffective Fire attack.
Let's just pretend that I have low Sp. Def. She crossed her blades over her face, hoping somehow it would protect her. Closing her eyes, Natti braced herself for the attack.

Logan, if you want to return the favour, now would be good. w00t for unreadably small fontsize.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Did anyone kill that Bannette? Oh well. It sucked anyway.)

Logan saw the Ninetales release a flame from it's mouth then a giant swirl of roaring flames that head straight for the Scyther standing with it's blades crossed.

He scrabbled to his feet, ran to the Ninetales, leapt in the air with a three-sixty spin and kicked it in the head. It fell to the floor with a growl. Logan landed on all fours and rolled forwards and put one arm to stop himself fro toppling over.

"Kiss kiss, bang bang" he muttered with his eyes closed.

He got up and looked, bewildered, at the Scyther he had just rescued.

"I felt I had to return the favour. That would've most definitely knocked you flying." He said whilst brushing himself off. "Who are you anyway? You seem to be very...secretive but brave." Logan's eyes went wide. "it was you I saw in the forest while I was with Shodd!" He consulted the Scyther.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs looked at Sam and nodded. "Focus...OK," Freebs closed his eyes and focused on the floating target.

The Banette frowned and charged towards Freebs. "Die..." His frown slowly turned into a smile as he charged at him full speed with a Shadow Strike attack.

Banette gained speed as he charged, but just as he was about to deliver the blow, he ran into a wall.

"YES!" screamed Freebs from behind the invisible wall. Freebs stuck his tongue out atthe Banette. "HAH!" Freebs stepped back and focused again. Freebs' hands began to glow purple, as Freebs took down the wall, and charged back at Banette, with an amateur shadow strike of his own.

"WHAT?!" Banette slowly stood up and looked at the charging Manene in disbelief. Banette shook it off and charged right back. The two of them collided, each getting knocked back a few feet, health lowered considerably.

((Meh, someone else can finish these guys, I feel like running home now :P ))

Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

'Shodd, huh? Funny name for an Oddish,' thought Natti. She smiled broadly at the Zangoose and said, "Uh... Call me Natti." She picked herself up and ducked from the Banette's Night Shade.

She turned around to see the Banette clash with the Manene. "I've had more than enough of this guy," she thought aloud. "Let's get him."

Natti and the Zangoose charged the fallen Banette. But before their eyes, he disappeared. 'Must have chickened out...' thought Natti. From the corner of her eye she saw the Ninetales taking off, tails between its legs.
... Wait. How little sense does that make? Ninetales's tails are HUGE. But who cares? :wink:

Don't forget I still address you all by your species, because you haven't introduced yourself to me yet!

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Good work, guys!" Sam cheered happily as she ran around the victorious group of pokemon. Her body was still hurt from the last attack, so running around was a bit painful for her.
The Skitty then stopped to look up at the tall Scyther, "Hey, my name's Samantha. What's yours?" she asked the really brave pokemon.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Freebs looked up to see if the Banette was going to attack him again. Freebs was tired and out of energy, and would've probably been KO'ed after just one more attack. Freebs watched the Banette look up, but before he could stand up himself, he was charged by Logan and the scyther. Right before they hit him, he disappeared.

Freebs tried hard to stand up, but it was difficult as he was hurting almost all over. He looked over in the other direction to see the ninetales run off into the dark forest of the night. Out of danger, Freebs was no longer afraid to be crazy again.

"YAAAAAAAAY!" Freebs said, squeezing his fists and screaming to the heavens, eyes closed. "We...WIN!" Freebs jumped up into the air, but mid-jump, he felt pain in his leg, held it, and crashed down to the ground, landing on his back.

"Let's go before we die...or come close...again...now...blah...fun...home..." Freebs continued on his word game with himself as he went over to Jimmy.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next