It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Attack of the mini-legends! (Completely Closed) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Achxes awoke with his Persian warmly snug next to him. He returned the pokemon to get up and start walking for the next destination. "Let's get going, Skye! They can catch up!" he called to her, "We have to find out what's going on, and I need your help, at least." he said, watching what he was treading on as he walked.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Shox got up and yawned with Alex still sleeping, and its fur still crackling. Korinku watched Valkry throw a rock at Skye, and watched Skye throw a rock back. Korinku decided to throw her own rock at somebody. Korinku ran up to a rock on the ground and tried to pick it up with its paws. Failing over and over again, Shox pushed the rock toward Alex and woke him up.

"What do you want?" he asked grumpily. Alex looked at Shox motioning toward the rock and picked it up, and then threw it, making Shox happy and jumping for joy.

Shox then began to follow Achxes toward their next destination, with Alex close behind.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryo then walked over to skye to tell her that he didnt love her anymore.
"So Skye,Good Morning."Ryo said wondering...What if she loved me...am I making a mistake that I would regret forever.
"I got to tell you something Skye."Ryo said a little bit scared.
"I dont....love you anymore..."Ryo said a little heart broken. Ryo then told her
"I hope you understand."

Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay, I know this is a little sudden, but I remember two people (who I will not identify xD) did crap like this on page 13 in another role play. *cough*Armageddon*cough*))

Skye looked up at Ryo, stunned as could be. Her face turned pale, but her face was plain. After staring for quite a while, her eyes started to water and she stood up. She dashed off, not saying a thing.
Misdrevus was practically gawking. She became frightened, and decided to follow Skye, to wherever she was going.

((xDDDD
And sorry it's only 3 lines. ;[ ))

Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryo then ran up to Skye and Misdrevus. "What is wrong Skye?"Ryo asked her. "Do you like me?"Ryo told Skye. "If you do...i'll love you back."Ryo said while holding Skye's hands. "I'll give you a moment...."
Ryo was stunned that Skye would cry. Ryo thought Skye didn't love him back,but Ryo might be wrong.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Skye slipped her hands out from under Ryo's, and hugged him.
"Course, you twit." She laughed.
Misdrevus became jealous, she liked to be hugged too, and she snapped at the two. She was going to spit up a berry at Skye, but she quickly decided not to, Skye was her owner, why would she do that?

((Ha ha, Pelli got mad about the Armageddon thing. xD))

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryo was happy for once. "Im glad you like me..." Ryo Pokenav then rang. "Hang on Skye."
Ryan was caling Ryo. "Hey did you arrive to Route 3 yet?"Ryan told Ryo. "No and im a bit busy now."Ryo said while holding Skyes hand. "Well you better get there by tommorow."Ryan told him. "Are you having "Girl problems?"
Ryo answered,"Problem with a girl? Oh no. Im just spending time with my one true love."
Ryan told Ryo,"Hah,I remember when I was a teen. Well have good luck."Ryan said.
"You too!!"Ryo said while hanging up.
"So Skye...now that were a "couple" what do you want to do?"

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Skye noticed Ryo holding her hand again, and she blushed. She gripped onto his harder than he was. Misdrevus full out laughed, this was the most hillarious thing she ever saw. That wasn't saying much though, because she was only a week old.
"I don't know Ryo..."
She laughed.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryo then pulled out a book.."What do New Couples Do?" Ryo bought that book after he saw Skye. "Well we could walk-and-talk."he said while reading his new book.

Ryo then noticed that Skye was gripping his hand tighter. Ryo felt a little pain but he didn't stop Skye. Ryo then saw Misdrevus. "Heh what a happy Misdrevus aint it?" Ryo said while tickling the baby Misdrevus. Ryo then looked at Sky and then blushed.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Alex watched Xalia dash off. "Dammit, where is she going?" Shox fired a thundershock in their direction, but it Shox made it only go far enough so that they could barely sense it.

"God, if we have to wait for them it's going to take forever to get to Mt. Moon. By then, the balance will have completely been thrown out of whack, and the world will..."

Alex looked at Shox to see it's crackling fur. "Zapdos and Raikou are first to die."

Maybe the excess energy won't get to Shox as much if she's in her pokeball.

"Shox! Return!" Alex returned his pokemon to its pokeball, in hopes of protecting it. "Iwaji, Hadou, and Flygon should be OK...I hope..."

((Happy now?))

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm sorry to all of you, but everyone's been complaining and just messing it up. The plot is crap, more than 3 members wanted to withdraw themselves...you get it.

Mods, please lock.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11