It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Pokemon: The Last War {COMPLETE} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Before I make suggestions, has anything happened to Ho-oh yet?

Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll get to that... Ho-oh is a bit thick remember, the others don't really give a damn about him. He's probably off playing chasey with a few Igglybuff and a stray Cleffa.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

<font color="999999"> :lol: :lol: :lol:, lol, that Ho-oH is verry sick-minded man, and... talking about this fanfic, and the fact that D&P are going to show up soon...

will u add these new legendaries in your FanFic, Psyches? :P
be cause I will do add them in my FanFic... sporadically :roll: </font>

"Team Seekers"

"I'm perhaps the least typical Ledian user you'll ever get to see in the whole OU" - AABM.

· Say, Orange looks better than gray, doesn't it?

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

or 100-100

it was great

Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The explosion was massive. The airship was devastated and pieces of rubble flew in all directions. Entei landed with a thud on his feet. Mewtwo slowly descended to the ground, surrounded by a glowing blue aura. The other Pokemon were forgotten.
"You and Me, dog," Mewtwo threatened.
"Cat," Entei seethed.

Rose's eyes opened. She was in a forest. Her entire body ached. There was snoke in the sky. Birds were flying overhead. A giant green serpent swam across her vision. A Minun and a Plusle were bounding toward her. There was a cave in the distance.
"Where am I?" She asked them.
"Rose!" Minun chirped.
"What took you guys so long?" Plusle asked.
"Where are the Regis?" Minun added. Rose sat up.
"Regis? Rose? I'm sorry, who is Rose?"
Minun and Plusle gazed in horror at the dark bruise on Rose's forehead.

"My Amnesia ability will turn this battle into an execution match!" Mewtwo screamed form the sky, throwing energy blasts down at Entei who was diving around trying to avoid being struck. Mewtwo was teleporting away every time Entei went to shoot a flamethrower attack at him. Entei suddenly spied a small pile of black fur near the trees at the edge of the forest. Umbreon slowly moved his paw and made to stand up. Mewtwo hadn't yet seen him. Entei closed his eyes and sent a shimmering orb into Umbreon's body before dodging one of Mewtwo's blasts of psychic energy. Umbreon's ears twitched. Entei's voice was ringing through his brain.
"I'll distract him, you attack,"
Entei leapt into the air and fired two streams of jet hot fire. Mewtwo disappeared and flew to the ground. Entei was at his side with a gallant roar. As Entei fired another flamethrower there was a flash of light and Mewtwo was gone. The sky turned a dark and menacing grey.
"Rayquaza!" Mewtwo yelled. The green serpant continued to descend slowly from the clouds. Mewtwo's eyes twitched with anger.
"This is MY WAR!" He screamed. It was with all of Mewtwo's rage and fury that he sent an almighty blast of pent up psychic energy into Rayquaza's body. Rayquaza made no noise. He was gone. The next blast was sent toward Entei and the fiery dog dodged the attack scarecely. There was no hope in defeating Mewtwo. Entei suddenly had an idea.

A shadow moved beyond the Earth. They were coming.

Rushes of psychic energy went searing past Entei as he ran with all his might. Mewtwo was circling behind him, intent upon wiping the beast form the face of the Earth. Entei sent a shimmering orb into the sky. Mewtwo dodged it and sent three rings of purple fire at Entei. Entei dodged two and jumped through the third to Mewtwo's amusement. Entei sent two more shimmering orbs at mewtwo. Mewtwo laughed and teleported away.
"You can't use your psychic orbs against me! I was MADE from the greatest psychic Pokemon!" Mewtwo cackled. Entei leapt away as another explosion of dust and flames threatened to encase him. Sweat was dripping into Entei's eyes. He darted to the side again, this time the explosion mewtwo had conjured caught Entei's legs, stripping them to a bloodied skin. He yelped and grit his teeth. Mewtwo was chasing him now. Entei darted between the trees and leapt high onto a rock. He turned and launched a fire blast. Mewtwo burst through the flames and socked Entei with a mega punch that sent the dog pummeling down to the ground. Entei raised his head in time to see Umbreon scamper away unseen and unscathed. Mewtwo landed before Entei. The dog's body was shaking. His breath was slow and strained.
"No..." Entei begged. Mewtwo's face was unreadable.
"Please... No..."

Minun and Plusle led Rose to Legen Rock. Ho-Oh was there sleeping in plain sight. Minun rolled his eyes at the bird. Plusle watched Rose sit down and scratch her head as Minun sparked Ho-Oh awake. Ho-Oh fell form Legend Rock and spluttered about making his way back up. Minun laughed and rolled on the ground as the silly bird landed clumsily, kicking itself in the beak awkwardly.
"Ho-Oh, can you sense where Entei and the others are?" Plusle asked firmly. Ho-Oh looked blankly at Plusle. Minun laughed some more. Rose's eyes blinked open wider.
"Entei?" She asked. All eyes turned to Rose.
"Do you remember?" Plusle asked as Minun bounded over to join the pair.
"We need to go to Mount Moon," Umbreon told them as he stepped onto Legend Rock.
"Entei..." Rose mumbled.
"Why Mount Moon?" Plusle asked.
"A riddle someone gave Lugia. Lugia told Entei and Entei told me. Darkness needs it, the resistance owns it. The moon, darkness needs Moonlight. The resistance are based at Moutn Moon,"
"What resistance?" Minun asked.
"The army," Rose said. Mewtwo appeared behind them, hovering just inches from the group.
"MORNING!" He screamed with a vicous growl. There was no time to react. they scattered and ran. Explosions were following Umbreon as he sprinted down form the rocky summit. He turned to look behind him and saw no one. Mewtwo shot skyward. There were strange shapes in the sky. Dark swirls were appearing and tinges of light were flashing here and there. as Umbreon watched the blue sky trasnformed into an array of colours. In another minute or so the colours faded. Rose was soon at Umbreon's side. Ho-Oh, Minun and Plusle were nowhere to be found.
"What army?" Umbreon asked.
"The Rogun Army," Rose said.

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rogun? Cool. Is that the group of pokemon that are gaurding Manphy?

Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It was the dead of night. Mount Moon was quiet. The Mountain itself seemed to exude some form of mystery and intrigue. Umbreon and Rose stepped slowly inside. The cave was normally not too dark. There were many holes in the roof that caused light to filter in, be it form the sun or moon, yet tonight the cave appeared to be in eternal darkness. A flock of Zubat flew overhead too quickly for the pair to call out to them.
"Are you sure this is what the riddle meant?" Umbreon asked Rose. She looked at him with a squint.
"I thought YOU cracked the riddle to mean this place?"
"I could be wrong, I thought you had some sort of proof," Umbreon retorted.
"Both of you be quiet," Loudred said, stepping forth with a small Charmander to light his way. The newcomers appeared to have come from nowhere. Rose staggered backward but Umbreon held his ground.
"We're seeking the resistance," He told Loudred.
"Right you are," Loudred replied, "And the resistance have been expecting you. Unfortunately our scouts have just returned with grave news. All the Legendaries have been destroyed. Mewtwo is the only remaining legendary with the exception of the Celebi Council,"
"Wait!" Rose cried. Loudred, Charmander and Umbreon gave her skeptikal looks. Her outburst echoed throughout the cave.
"Manafi," She said softly.
"The underwater city was invaded not long after Lugia's murder. Manafi was destroyed along with King Wailord," Loudred told them.
"That traitor is not joining our army!" A voice screamed. There was a loud shrieking noise and a group of Duskull began to circle the group. Finally, with a deep grumbling noise, Dusclops appeared before them, the Duskull flanking him like guards.
"Rose," Dusclops seethed.
"General Dusclops," Rose responded with equal distaste.
"You walked out on the Rogun army years ago," Dusclops spat.
"Because you'd become power hungry and corrupt!" Rose retorted.
"But I was right all along wasn't I? This last war has proven it," Dusclops resounded. His words were left unmatched and Rose sighed as she admitted the truth.
"You were right," She told him. Dusclops smiled widely and seemed satisfied.
"Tonight we march on Mewtwo then," Loudred said firmly. The group agreed uncomfortably. Dusclops shimmered away and Loudred took Rose and Umbreon to meet the rest of the Pokemon standing up for the Pokemon World. There were hundreds of them filling the deepest chambers of Mount Moon. Mighty Charizard swooped through the cavern's higher reaches, Golem were clinging to the rocky walls and a set of three Magneton were spinning in circles around each other. All around the cavern's floor were Dugtrio and Arbok and Nidoking and Nidoqueen. A Ninetales and a Flareon were wrestling near a pond that held Gyarados and Blastoise. Beedrill swarmed past Rose and Umbreon as they descended a stone ramp to the floor. A group of Ariados scurried past them and a Ninjask hovered by their shoulders briefly. Yanma were hovering near a large hole in the roof, each one holding a large Electrode. Machamp and Machoke were sparing next to a group of Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and hitmontop who were all flexing their muscles. Finally, Rose and Umbreon turned to see Dusclops, surrounded by legions of Duskull, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, and Misdreavus towering over the army.
"Pokemon of the Rogun army!" He called. The Pokemon stopped what they were doing and looked up to the highest pillar where Dusclops and the ghost Pokemon stood.
"Kill Mewtwo. Do not hold anything back," He said simply. The Yanma took off carrying their Electrode, the water Pokemon dived into the pond to what must have been an underwater stream, the other Pokemon headed for the cave's exit. Soon they were marching behind Dusclops, a mighty sight to behold. The sky, though black, seemed tainted by the war with an odd reddish glow. Rose shivered in the cold but found Umbreon by her side to be somewhat comforting. He wasn't Absol, her best friend, nor was he Entei, the legendary Pokemon she'd felt some strange connection with. He was, however, a strong Pokemon and a good friend. He smiled up at her.
"I'll watch your back if you watch mine," Umbreon promised.
"Deal," Rose replied.

Mewtwo watched them come. They marched up to the summit of Legend Rock where Mewtwo had taken to roost. Dusclops stood before the mighty psychic beast.
"We are the Rogun army and we're here to defeat you," He told Mewtwo.
"Pity," Mewtwo replied. Where Dusclops was standing was engulfed in a bright blue explosion and the army was scattered in all directions. Mewtwo took to the sky, pursued by Charizard. He made to head toward the sea but Gyarados and Blastoise leapt forth firing their hydro pumps. Mewtwo turned back to the beach where the ghost Pokemon were waiting and began firing night shade attacks at him. Whichever way Mewtwo turned he was attacked by one of the Pokemon that had rallied for the Rogun. Rose and Umbreon were standing on top of Legend Rock alone as the battle began to sway. The red in the sky changed to pink. Then a green ray of light appeared, followed by a blue one. Colours danced across the stars and finally, a glowing white sphere shot toward them. Rose and Umbreon jumped aside as the sphere landed perfectly atop Legend Rock. Mewtwo was still battling the army from the sky over the beach and hadn't seen the new invader. Rose and Umbreon peered over at it.
"I am Deoxys," It said. The white glow faded away to reveal a red and green Pokemon concealed in some form of armoured suit.
"My name is Rose. This is Umbreon," Rose stammered.
"I seek Mewtwo," Deoxys stated. Rose, with a jaw dropped as low as Umbreon's, pointed silently at the battled behind them. Deoxys flew away.

"You'll never win!" Mewtwo laughed. The Charizard were having a hard time keeping up with him. Suddenly he was surprised by a group of Electrode explodign around him. He watched the Yanma flying away.
"Brats!" He called, sending a long stream of psywave after them. The Charizard were almost upon him when he flicked his wrist in their direction.
"Go to lseep!" He called. The Charizard fell form the sky and landed on the beach. more flying Pokemon were gainign on Mewtwo and the Pokemon on the gorund were still firing attacks into the sky, it was getting harder for Mewtwo to dodge everything. Suddenly, he felt a great lurch in his stomach. His vision blurred. His limbs were heavy. His eyes were tired.

A sing song voice filled Rose and Umbreon's ears as they watched the scene unfold. The reds and blues faded and made way for every shade of green imaginable.

"Lives will be sacrificed, memories will be modified, wrongs will be righted, legends will be reborn,"

Deoxys took to the sky carrying the limp form of Mewtwo. The Celebi Council circled the ocean for a few more minutes before fading into the sky.

"That's it?" Rose spat. Umbreon looked up at her.
"Mewtwo is gone," He told her.
"What about Entei, what about the war, what about all the people and Pokemon who died!?"
"There is no more to be done," A voice said from behind them. Rose turned to see a Celebi hovering just metres away.
"Because you were standing on Legend Rock you were shielded from our memory modification. Please come with me," She said.
"What about Entei?" Rose asked.
"It is the dawning of a new Pokemon World. The old legends are forgotten and new ones have been reborn. Watch," She said, pointing to the sky. A silvery bird flew by with a loud screeching noise.
"This isn't right, what about the world we knew, what about the legends we had before, what about Entei?" Rose cried, growing hysterical. Three Celebi had appeared behind Umbreon and picked him up, carrying him away.
"What about Entei!?" Rose screamed as three more Celebi grabbed her.
"What about Entei!?" She cried again, tears streamign from her face as she was carried over the forest.
"WHAT ABOUT ENTEI!!!???!!!" She screamed with all her might. The Celebi dropped her on the gorund and disappeared.
"What about... what about... who... the... what about..."

Rose forgot.

Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't mind the ending, but that was awfully anti-climactic. I wanted to see a battle between Deoxys and Mewtwo. :cry:

BTW, was the silvery bird Parukia (or however you spell it)?

Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How is that not that saddest ending ever?

FINE I'LL WRITE A BLOODY SEQUEL YA BRINGDOWNS!

HOCKS! HOCKS THE LOT OF YA!!
!

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I liked the ending, don't get me wrong. I was just expect a little more of a showdown. No need to write a sequel if you don't want to.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i liked it all don't care what evry1 else says it was great

Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Freakin Awesome But I wonder are you going to make up legendaries of your own or use the new ones from Pearly And Diamond???

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'll be using the ones from pearl and diamond. i'm just racking open the game I downloaded so I can do a few battles with the legendaries and learn a bit about them before I write too much on them. It will focus very much so around Rose and Umbreon regaining their memories and then trying to unlock the former world, with that new Regi being the guardian of fates who is sent to destroy them by Manaphy, who's taken control of the Celebi Council. It's gonna be EPIC.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kewl I am really looking forward to it. YEAH! MINDLESS VIOLENCE!!!

Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:24 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Very good 99/100, would be 100/100 if there wasn't typos.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This is Necromancy. Feel free to sue me for it.

For those of you whohave joined recently and didn't get a chance to read this AWESOME tale of the lost legends of Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, read it now. In a few more days, the adventure will start over.

This post is Necromancy.

Because Pokemon; The Last War; is coming back from the dead.

-------PREVIEW--------

Rose smiled as the Staravia collapsed to the ground. It gave her one last pleading look before its eyes closed and it breathed a deep breath. Rose swelled with pride, she looked at the smiling faces around her, and then, suddenly, she saw soemthign else in front of her. A giant, winged Pokemon, with blue markings. It was Lugia.

But what was a Lugia? Rose could not know. She knew it's name, knew it existed, but also knew it didn't exist and it never did. Rose's head started to throb. She felt weakened form her battle. Her trainer recalled her and soon she was lost in a deep sleep...

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

awesome, I teardropped when reading the ending.. o_o

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

dont stop writing i seriously want to know what happens
this just gave me an idea for a fanfic of my own to do with suicune and rayquaza

why did you give rayquaza a bad name it is my fav pokemon

Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Rayquaza is one of my favourite Pokemon too!

I didn't give it a bad name, Rayquaza was ruthlessly vicious in the Last War, and I can only say he'll be even more terrorsome in the New War.

He may not have been the hero of the story, but he's one of those characters you just love hating.

Don't worry, there will be more of a role for each of the legendaries in the New War. A lot of them were skimmed over in the Last War. The New War will delve deeper, particularly into what's happening inside all of their heads.

I hope everyone noted the connection growing between Rose and Entei, and of course, who could forget Entei and Mewtwo's cat-and-dog hatred. Plus we now have Umbreon's daughter, Eevee, so there'll be some interesting family ties to play around with.

But perhaps the most interesting tale of all will be how these new characters of the New War intertwine with our heroes from the Last War. Genesis, the white Noctowl, Dialga, the Queen of Time, Lotor, the purple Deoxys and Sanctum of the Celebi Council, not to mention Rose, Umbroen and Eevee's own Celebi who's guiding them through the Sinnoh Underground as we speak, in search for the prisons containing the lost legendaries.

Go now and check out the new fanfic, Pokemon; The New War!

J L Psyches

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:28 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i love how that trainer has no clue what he has. its so funny calling Mew and Jirachi useless
BTW i LOVED it

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3