It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon General Questions Thread 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well, I can't read much Japanese. It could be a test... I dunno... I'm learning as much as I can... And after you beat Rayquazza and the credits roll the game is still LONG from over... I've still got several more dungeons to go through til I even get to Rayquazza... But I've gotten through everyone up to Articuno. (Beat him and rescued Absol)

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i wouldnt want to be a pokemon i want to be a person in the game

Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Too bad... Then just don't buy it when it comes out... My game news: I've gained access to Rayquazza, I've befriended a Shuppet to help me... I'm currently at lv. 31 I think with myself... Rayqauzza is on level 45... I'm gonna need some serious training... Anyways, I've been playing Pokemon Quartz. It's a hack of Ruby version and I have to say it's quite fun... New people, maps, gyms, pokemon and everything! 8 out of 10... Lost one point because of not being able to tell the pokemon's type easy and another for some of it is in Spanish... Very little spanish though...

And that's it...

Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sorry this is in the wrong forum, but how did you get pokemon quartz?

Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere i have no idea where... oh look thers a unicorn
WHAT ON EARTH IS THE ABOVE POSTER TALKING ABOUT POKEMON QUARTZ

on another note i think it should be pokemon mysterius dungeon leaf forces with treeko, chikorita, bulbasaur

since its blue recuse force is the water starters and the same with fire dungeon team

SHINY SHIFTRY
SHINY MIGHTYEENA
SHINY MEGANIUM
SHINY GOLDBAT
SHINY CROBAT
SHINY LATIOS - HACKED
SHINY GOLEM
SHINY HO - OH - HACKED
SHINY MILOTIC - HACKED
SHINY DARKRAI - 100 - HACKED
SHINY KYOGRE - MAKING 100 BUT AROUND 60 NOW - HACKED

IM NOT JOKING AND NOW LOOKING FOR MORE SHINY
STUFF

Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:21 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i found a personality test! http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/

im a {charmander} what are you?

Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:11 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

No trading? What a letdown, there was a chance to trade Deoxys, Jirachi, Latias & Latios, Celebi, & Mew, & then THAT is announced. Trading has been a part od PKMN for years, why get rid of it in these games? I just really don't want to go to a Nintendo event to get the tickets & maps.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:31 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Trading is gone because they felt sorry for us that we didn't have Deoxys and Jirachi and Mew and Celebi, but at the same time, they wanted us to feel bad that we have them in a spin-off game, but not have them in the games that matter most.

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This isn't cool. They need to make em both for GBA and DS.

the probably will a year after the release or something like that

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've got some theories about the world in this game. In the official site, it said it was devastated by disasters. It looks like some alternate universe where pokemon got the upper hand in evolution. {I mean like how we supposedly got the upper hand in evolution, not like pokemon evolution}

So, what happened? How did pokemon advance like this? what happened to the humans? My theories are they A: got wiped out by the disasters, then pokemon eventually got smarter. B: They suffered a massive decrease in population, and they regrouped and occupy a smaller area. C: never existed in the first place.

Or could it be in the future. {Dear Gods, don't let i be so. That would suck big time}

Anyway, I have to go do some more seemingly pointless speculation. {But it's not so pointless to me, I get headaches if i can't get a sense of this sort of stuff.}

All Pokemon exist for the glory of
TEAM ROCKET!

Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

u cant trade with other gba games, but you can do some password thingie in the game for trading or missions or somethin... beyond that, you do take a personality test in the game, you are not a random pokemon and types are not exclusive to the game types, please note it's Red and Blue, not Fire Red or Water Blue(w/e).

And i can understand not being able to trade pokemon with the other games because you are a pokemon, not a trainer, you wanna sell out your friends?

i just wanna kno one thing... what country or region does dungeon take place in?

Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i found a personality test! http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/

im a {charmander} what are you?

im a {meowth} and im happy cause i love meowth!

Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:40 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

I downloaded the ROM of the GBA game... I haven't been through much, just the beggining where you save Caterpie. Oh, and the first time I took the quiz I got Cubone, but I restarted millions of times in the game and couldn't get it, so, I got Eevee instead. You get to pick a starter too, so I picked Pikachu for my partner (see avatar.)

The game is cute, but it seems kind of boring, wandering through Dungeons all the time, and fighting in a very odd style. Its definitely hard to get used to, and kind of different, but I like it so far. I might decide to buy the DS game, if I become interested enough in the GBA one.

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I got the DS version and i like it, it's got a unique style, kinda Pokemon/Secret of mana, i played into it a bit, then one of my friends erased my game so he could take the personality test (without asking me...) so i gotta restart... So far i like the game, an one of my friends who is like, a totaly hardcore pokemon fan doesn't kno if he should get it(im shocked), im tryin to talk him into it so im not the only person on the planet with the game, though concidering that whole password thing, rom would let you play, and have all the functions of the gba version (since as far as i kno u dont need link cables).
anyways... im curous about a couple things now...

#1 What Region / Country is this in?
and #2 is for Krisp...
Krisp wrote:
I downloaded the ROM of the GBA game...

Is it an english rom? cuz it would be nice for my friends to be able to try before buying (to save my game an get them interested).
If it is, could you possibly email it to me or pm me as to where you got it? thanx.

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im annoyed :evil: 'cause im in Australia the game dosnt come out to next thursday! GRRRRRR :evil: :evil:

I took the test, i did it like 100 times and about half the times i was {cindiquill} of {machop} im pretty happy with that!

Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:55 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[quote="the_podman"]im annoyed :evil: 'cause im in Australia the game dosnt come out to next thursday! GRRRRRR :evil: :evil:

I took the test, i did it like 100 times and about half the times i was {cyndaquil} of {machop} im pretty happy with that!

Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Trading is gone because they felt sorry for us that we didn't have Deoxys and Jirachi and Mew and Celebi, but at the same time, they wanted us to feel bad that we have them in a spin-off game, but not have them in the games that matter most.

You can get all the pokemon in all the games that are out, but it'll take a really long time to get them all...I only know you can get the legendaries cuz I have the guide. :)

Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Whee! I just got Red rescue team two hours ago! I am a cyndaquil! The music is great and the artwork for the menu has a nice japanese feel to it...I love it... :o

All Pokemon exist for the glory of
TEAM ROCKET!

Last edited by Karth on Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ancient japanese feeling...? Huh? Oh, whatever that is supposed to mean... Well back to the point, I really like this game alot, because it's like pokemon (because it is pokemon) mixed with strategy (because it is mixed with strategy). Even though that was a really bad way of worfing things, I just love this game!! Another aspect of it that makes it so enjoyable is that you actually can play as the pokemon that we all know and love, and like talk with other pokemon etc. It's just a whole new aspect of pokemon that was still commonly thought of even before the idea of this game (even though that is just about the half of it; not in a negative sense).It's strategy, pokemon, not to mention the ability to help other people by rescuing them (as in real people), and playing as the pokemon we all are used to pushing around while they slap each other in battle, all combine to make a great game. I really love it and have barely stopped playing since the few days ago that it came out! AFUBILLION outta seventy-two!!

255 is the true devil's number.

typhlosion blaze wrote:
Wait, the guy who made this topic plays runescape? So 3rd grade.

From my "Stupid Insults" thread, where people tell eachother how people insulted them in a hilariously stupid manner, how ironic!

Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, after CHJB's post this is going to be a little short, but I REALLY like it! I especially like the music, I play the violin myself so I know classical scores, and they have some pretty good ones. The only thing that I don't like about the game is that the touch screen controls are kind of akward, but besides that, it rocks

Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Im very good. I have so many pokemon. Ill list them all. this is in order.
Venesaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Beedrill
Rattata
Raticate
Sperow
Raichu
Sandslash
Nidoran (Female)
Nidoking
Zubat
Oddish
Mankey
Poliwag
Kadabra
Machoke
Geodude
Graveler
Magneton
Farfech'd
Doduo
Muk
Onix
Voltorb
Electrode
Hitmonlee
Rhyhorn
Tangela
Syther
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Ditto
Aerodactyl
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dragonite
Qulava
Tyflosion
Feraligator
Furret
Ledian
Ariados
Togepi
Bellossom
Azurmarill
SudoWoodo
Jumpluff
Aipom
Yanma
Quagsire
Misdrevus
Unown(9 different ones)
Gliger
Heracross
Ursaring
Slugma
Swinub
Houndor
Stantler
Smergle
Tyrouge
Magby
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Sceptile
Combusken
Blaziken(I got on the quiz)
Swampert
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Ludicolo
Seedot
Shiftry
Gardevoir(the one that took the curse)
Shroomish
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismer
Nosepass
Mawile
Aron
Aggron
Meditite
Manectric
Minun
Illumise
Numel
Torkoal
Grumpig
Vibrava
Swablu
Seviper
Crawdawnt
Baltoy
Shuppet
Duskull
Tropius
Absol
Metagross
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Whoo thats a big list. and it gets bigger everyday. I Platnum Rank(better than ACT 8-) )

Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hmmm ..I wanted the blue one! :( But its on DS not gameboy advance.... Oh well. But I'm considering buying the red one anyway. Is it worth it? I'm just worried it might be... well a bit young for people in late teens...
I need someone to sway my opinion on this :?

"Wait a minute... Why is a guy with a sword taking out so many guys
with machine guns?"

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

They are both the same. Its fun kinda childish but fun. If u like pokemon u will like it

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

um im wondering can the regis be caught the first time u see them or do u have to wait till tu kill them then come back to recruit them?? :?:

Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

you need to kill them and go back when you have the parts that come out of them or when you have all it turns into a music box which you need to have with you to recruit them. :D

Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 358 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next