It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Evil 

Vote for what team you're part of
Magma 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Aqua 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Snagem 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Cipher 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Rocket 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Evil 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence scratched his head, trying to come up with something fast, "Um, us two were trying to find..." he stopped and then smiled, "Who cares what I reveal..." he thought to himself as he then turned to face Andreas, "Yeah, we were trying to find and catch XD Pokemon. You see, we're both in Cypher, Indri and me!" he said proudly, patting his chest.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nooo! You weren't supposed to say that!!
Raine hid herself in a tree and Indri walked up to Spence. "Yeah, we're in Cipher...," She grabbed his wrist, "And now we'll be leaving." She started to fast walk in the other direction.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence got pulled along by Indri, "Hey! Wait! Stop! I could've! We could've! He could've!" he didn't have time to think, so he just gave up on the spot, "Never mind..." he sighed.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:41 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

At hearing the information, Andreas saw opportunity in being friends with two Cipher Grunts. But the only way to get what he wanted was to lie...
"Oh! So was I! What a coincidence!" Andreas followed the two as he lied through his teeth. "I just joined up not too long ago, so they sent me looking for XD019. That's the armaldo, right?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri turned around. "I doubt it. You don't even have a uniform." She turned and started to walk away.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Crap... Andreas' plan was failing, and he needed to find a cover up fast.
"Err...it hasn't come in yet?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence smirked, "Nice try Andreas, but I know everyone in Cipher, and you're not one of them," he nodded, "I know you're from another team, I already said that. I just don't know which one..." he said as he was pulled along.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Andreas was desperate to get these people on his side.
"Fine. I'm not on Cipher, I am on a different team. But maybe we can help each other?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I'm not sure. We're on different teams, and our teams have different strengths, weaknesses, and more importantly: secrets. If I have the ability to give you what you want, could you have the ability to give me what I want?"

Last edited by pelligargetic on Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Might wanna change that post. XD He can give us what he wants?!))
Indri shook her head. "I can't trust you." She kept on walking.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"And I don't trust you. So we'll all be taking a risk. And there's also those rumors about how Cipher isn't having success in Kanto, where some of the world's most powerful pokemon just happen to live..."

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Fine. Will you at least tell me what's so special about that building over there?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I dunno. We just thought it looked cool." She turned around and stood firmly.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Andreas was puzzled at why she had stopped.
"Why'd you stop? Is there something you want from Team Rocket?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri rolled her eyes. "I just stopped for a moment." She continued walking.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Fine. You know what, just forget anything I ever said." Andreas walked off towards the Phenac Colloseum ((is that what it's called?)) on his own, to see what kinds of things were going on in there.
Maybe I should just try to earn their trust the hard way...
Andreas stopped walking and got one last idea.
"Do you know anything about a trainer who owns an XD Aerodactyl? I know he's not on your team, because he didn't have a Cipher uniform. He flew here when he left Lilycove City. Do you know what team he's on? I was sent here to track him. Do you know where I might be able to find him?"

Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rex flew of the ground, returning Regirock to it's ball. He turned back to see the lab in ruins, purple flames were dancing all aroub=nd the building and started to spread towards the town. He turned back towards the sky. Who cares about those stupid people... The wind whipped his face as Aerodactyl began to soar higher into the sky. "Onto Viridian. That Squirtle and Charizard are mine..." Rex continued flying towards the route where the Charizard went.

(please control the charizard, please?)

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((OK. Remember that the Charizard is just a regular Charizard and the squirtle is only half XD.))

Charizard flew into a pokemon center and walked inside with the squirtle on his back.

Oak's counting on me to get this thing safe. I've got to keep it away from that trainer. Why are the Regi's working with him?
Charizard walked down the halls of the pokemon center and found a room with a cart full of empty pokeballs.
I'll hide him in here!
"Don't worry little guy, all I'm trying to do is keep you away from those evil people." Charizard put the squirtle into a pokeball and closed the rest of the pokeballs, and then hid in a pokeball himself.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Slow down Aerodactyl." Aerodactyl glided to the ground, allowing Rex to jump off. "Hmm...I wonder where that Charizard went." Rex decided to look everywhere, in every house, and around every corner. He posted as a Police Officer, looking for a wanted Charizard, carrying a squrtle. He said that th squirtle was stolen by the rogue charizard. Not one saw a charizard that day. So then after going to all of the houses, he came upon the pokemon center. He stepped inside the doors. He walked up to the Nurse. "Have you seen a Charizard by perhaps? It is wanted by the police force of Pallet. It might have been carrying a squirtle. Have you seen one?

"Actually one walked through the hall towards our meditation springs a little while ago. You may look there if you'd like"

"Thank you." Rex walked towards the meditation springs and opened the door. He looked out and saw nothing. He started walking down the corridor when he saw a door ajar. "Yes, I have it! Rex opened the door to find hundreds of pokeballs in the room. "Excellent.... Rexstarted to take all of the pokeballs. One by one, and put them into the sack...

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hearing the commotion, Charizard popped out of the pokeball and grabbed the Rex. Charizard fired a powerful flamethrower attack right at Rex's face. Then, Charizard flew outside the pokemon center and up into the sky. Charizard dropped Rex, but cauhgt him, and roared as if threatening to let him drop to his death if he ddin't stop.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence gripped his feet to the ground and then nodded to Indri to let go, "It's alright. He can't trick us, but maybe we can help each other..." he held onto Indri's hand that was tightly gripped to his, "Let go..." he smiled as he slowly pulled her hand away.
Spence then walked up to Andreas, slowly, "That guy, the one you're talking about, he's been all over the news, catching our boss's XD Pokemon. They say that he has already taken and caught the Regi's..." he sighed in disbelief and made a fist, "That's just impossible, what kinda man can catch gods such as them...?" he stared into space, just trying to figure out what he wanted, "I...I would like to fight this person..." he bowed his head and thought to himself.
Spence finally rose up and blinked at the Rocket member, "Do you know what he's up to now? Where he is, perhaps?" he asked with curiosity.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Aaaah!!!!" The flame in Rex's face burned him. The Charizard picked up Rex and flew into the air. Suddenly, the Charizard shook Rex violently, which caused a pokeball to drop off of his belt. Aerodactyl popped out of the pokeball. Rex immediately dropped the bag onto the ground. "Alright Charizard, your choice. The entire town, or yourself. Your choice...

Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I saw him fly here after leaving Lilycove. Do you know what team he's on?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charizard dropped Rex and flew downwards to catch the falling bag. Charizard took a pokeball out of the bag and threw it at Rex's aerodactyl, encasing it in the pokeball for a limited amount of time. Charizard then caught Rex and flew him on top of the Viridian City Gym building, the largest building in town.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next