It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Wild Adventure 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe nodded at Char. She sat grabbed a soda and started to drink it. "What should we do now?"

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Maybe....do what Mudster was doing?"Pikachu said, grabbing a soda and starting to drink it.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((As long as I live, so will this role play!))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((Nicely stated!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: 10/10. Bravo!!
Edit:See the egg in my siggy? *pokes egg* I just realized it should have hatched already..))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It did hatch. It looks like a deformed Dratini. XD))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((It did? My computer must be wierd then.
Edit: Yay, it is a bird. :mrgreen: ))

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Xaliaphous said "As long as I live, so will this role play!" *PMR Shoots Xaliaphous so this RP is over* :P ))
"So are we going to find our lost friends anytime soon."he said a quite worried."I wonder what are they doing right now."

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"They're probably fine.."Pikachu mumbled, drinking soda.

"This soda's good...Char, you should have some."Pikachu said, tossing a bottle to Charmander.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Thanks a lot."he said. Char opened the soda and it exploded right in his face. "Hey,who shaked me soda!"he said. "well anyways this soda tastes great!!"he smiled

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Heh it was quite funny."Char smilled. "So are we going to rest here a bit and then go to the next city?"

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

After awhile, Mudster finally came back inside with Rikku walking right behind him, "Guys, I have a plan, but in order to save our friends and cross the city, we need Rikku's help," he explained as Rikku placed five pokeballs in front of the group, "We need to rest inside these pokeballs for the time being...because if the hooded men see any of us wild pokemon up there, we're finished..."
Mudster nodded as he then looked up to Rikku, "Rikku will then cross the city with us in the pokeballs, slipping us past the goons. I trust her, and I hope you guys can trust her too."

Last edited by Crunchy on Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"If you trust her i'll trust her too."char smiled. "I hope you're nice Rikku."he said before he got inside the pokeball.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rikku smiled and placed Char's pokeball into her little brown bag that she carried around on her shoulder, "Don't worry little charmander, I'll look after you." she said gently as she then turned her head to face the other pokemon.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm NOT getting into that pokeball. If that pokeball touches my skin, that girl is TOAST! BURNT TOAST, and I'm going to smash the rest of the pokeballs.

"I'm NOT GETTING IN THAT POKEBALL, if it's the last thing I do. I had my life stolen with one of those things. If you want me to come, I suggest a bigger bag or putting me on your shoulder. Got that?"

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster walked up to Pikachu, "Pikachu, we don't have a choice. They know what they're looking for..." he sighed and then went on, "If they spot any of us out of a pokeball, we're finished...Pikachu, this is the only way..."

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy jumped in, "Pikachu, it's too risky to do that, what if they spot your tail or something?!" he sighed, "Look, I know you hate pokeballs, but please do it...I don't want Growlithe taken away..." he sadly.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Growlithe nodded. "I don't want Muddy taken away either, so get in a pokeball." She walked over to hers and sat down. "Please do it Pikachu."

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Stupid round contraption. I HATE those things."Pikachu zapped a nearby unbrella. Pikachu didn't trust humans, yet she had to help her friends.

The only reason I'd get into those things is if....Hehehe...

"Sure, I'll get into a pokeball, but after that, you all have to do something with me, agreed? Also, I'm not telling you what it is yet...but it's not dangerous or evil in any way."Pikachu said, chuckling slightly.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Muddy nodded, "Sure, we're friends. Whatever it is, I would've done it for you anyway..." he smiled slightly.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes!!!! Then, put me into one of those things."

Hehehehehehe........this is going to be fun.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Char was then warped inside the tiny little Pokeball. He then teleported to a strange place.
"I hope Rikku will take care of us."char told him self. "We must save are friends even if it cost me my own life." Char then unequiped his everstone. "I am ready to evolve..... No one will stand in my way now."

Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pikachu poked the button on the pokeball and was teleported by a red light to the inside of the pokeball.

This better work...then I can carry out my fun little plan..Pikachu thought, thinking how much fun it would be to complete her master plan.

Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((This roleplay lives when Xalia replies.))

Now that the two pokemon were inside, all that was left were Mudster, Muddy and Growlithe, "Well..." Mudster turned to Muddy and Growlithe, "I'll see ya on the otherside, alrighty!" he winked as he disappeared into his first ever pokeball.

Two pokeballs were left, and Muddy was ready for it, "Come on, Growlithe!" he smiled, "We'll go together!" he nodded.

Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next