It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 The Sith Order RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((This RP must live on! My will be done!))

Raziel nodded and leapt back over the Lava Stream and into his N-1 Starfighter.

"HK.. We're returning to the ship. Open the Cargo Bay doors and have the Astromechs secure the droid I beamed aboard. Send a couple of Droidekas in case it wakes up" Raziel said as he activated the Starfighter ignition.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((kryten2x4b...I give you many thanks for returning! 8-) I really want to prove that this is the true Star Wars RP around here. :evil:

Again, thanks a ton for postin'. :)

flaming_fox is trying his best to find times to come online...but is having no luck. He plans to be on ASAP, and will be returning to the RP as well! :twisted:

And in a bit...I'll be contacting Gryph...maybe she still wants to be a part of the Sith. :| ))

Gralen coughed up blood as he got up. "I'm nearing my limits here, sir Chaos...and we've only just begun this battle." Gralen coughed some more, and cringed in pain.

"Aim...for there weaponry. Disarming them is our biggest chance of surviving this..."

------------------------------------------------------
All of the Sith students had assembled.

Steelven appeared before them as a hologram. "My students..." he began. "It is time for the trials to begin. You will be put into groups of three, and then one at a time, each group will enter this passageway to begin their first test."

Part of the stone wall moved away to reveal a large screen. "This screen will show your groupings."

Names began to scramble furiously across the screen. Eventually, there were 12 teams assembled. They were all randomly generated, except for one group, which Steelven put together himself on purpose. "Now...the CPU will randomly determine which group goes first..."

The scren scrambled with the teams, and eventually lit up with the three to go first. "The group consisting of Xanar Chur, Clair La'Tinth, and Seth Klar shall commence the trial posthaste." read the CPU in a monotone, voice.

That's good...the three I put together get to go first...meaning I get to witness their skill immediately. Steelven smiled wryly. "Proceed, my students. And may the Force be with you."

Xanar stepped forward to Steelven's hologram. "Thank you, master." he said with heart.

Steelven grinned back. "And so...begin!"

Xanar, Clair, and Seth entered the hallway, leading to their unexpectedly grueling trial. This trial will test not only their power with the force, but their ability to work as a team.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, I come back to Psypoke to find you have a perfect welcome back present ready! :D :D

It took a few seconds for Semmarv to lock onto the battle droid in Raziel's ship, but he figured it would be well worth it. a soon a the sensor lock lit up he fingered the transmission jammer button. he didn't want any more combat info from that droid to reach it's buddies. "Master, I'm reading 40 some start up signals on the planet below, I don't fancy wasting time docking with your cruiser. I also think a micro jump is in order. is there some way you can tell your ship to just follow us?" he asked.

Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel flipped a few switches and open the Communictaion Channel to his ship.

"HK. Initiate Star Drive and take the Cruiser back to the Temple" Raziel commanded.

"At once sir" Came the voice of a Protocol Droid.

Raziel watched as the thrusters on his ship started up and it shot off in a flash of light.

"And then there were two" Raziel whispered. "Semmarv. If things get out of control I want you to go straight to the Temple. Don't come back for me"

Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((As God is in heaven and I have forgotten my name, I will never let this RP go through hard times again.))

In Chaos' own shadowy world, he the bright becon wich once was Gralen slowly dim. He can't die now, if he dies then the sith will be fighting the jedi as well as what ever it is we are fighting here, he just can't die.

He wanted the droid gone, destroyed, and in his rush of emotions something awoke inside of him once more.

Using newly born instinct, he reached out at the smart droid and clenched his fist. As he did so, a shadowy aroura spiraled around the droid, crushing it to nothing but scrap metal.

In the world of light and color, all that could be seen was wisps of shadow as the dorid was crushed.

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Gralen watched in amazement. Astounding...the way he destroyed that droid...I haven't seen someone use a technique like that since...

Before Gralen could finish his thought, a droid began sprinting at him, with it's arms in a battering position.

Gralen roared in his native tongue, and rushed at the droid. He slammed into it with so much force, that the droid fell apart on contact.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The trio came to their first challange: to lift up a boulder blocking the entryway.

Seth laughed. "That'd the first challange?" he guffawed. "How simple."

As Xanar and Clair came forward to assist, Seth shook his head. "I can do it myself. It's just one lousy boulder."

However, Seth couldn't lift it. He kept trying, but it wouldn't budge. "What the..." Seth panted. "I'm giving like all my Force to lift this thing, but it won't move an inch!"

Clair giggled. "Looks like it's not a lousy boulder after all."

Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[color=deepskyblue]"Uh, I was actually thinking fleeing like frightened Ewoks would be a better plan." Semmarv stated. "My point was that it might be to late to flee if we spent time docking. is we just do a quick micro jump, and then go from there to the temple, they wouldn

Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Let's get out of here" Raziel said, powering up his Retroboosters and shhoting off in the direction of the Temple. "You might want to get moving Semmarv"

Raziel looked back and saw 20 Vulture Droids breaching Mustafar's Orbit.

"Move it Semmarv. You have Vulture Droids coming your way" Raziel said urgently.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Xanar examined the boulder. "Hmmm...I think I know why this boulder is unmovable..." he started.

"Really? Enlighten me." sarcastically said Seth.

Xanar gave him a glare. "It's been imbuned with the Force, making it heavier. Just stop and concentrate for a moment...you can just feel the Force seething from it."

Clair began meditating. Seth went into a trance. They both nodded their heads in confirmation to Xanar's hypothesis.

Clair stepped forward. "I think the best way to deal with this is to try to lift it together." Clair suggested. "And I think we should do everything as a team from here on..got that, Mr. Great?"

Seth grunted. "Okay...I was wrong before." Seth sighed. "I promise not to get big-headed again..."

Xanar smiled. "That's good...now...let's clear our minds..."

The students calmed themselves, and concentrated on the boulder together. The boulder slowly lifted, and moved out their pathway.

The three let the boulder come to a gentle stop.

"We did it!" exclaimed Seth. "I was kinda doubting we could do it...but I guess as a team we could do just about anything!"

Clair grinned. "Yup...Master Steelven did say we'd have to work as a team..."

"So we'll be one." interceded Xanar. "Let's make a bond on it....bring out your lightsabers...and we'll put them together.

The trio got out their lightsabers, and made each one's touch anothers', forming a triangle.

"Together we stand, together we fall!" they shouted together. They then looked at each other, confused that they each said it at the exact same time without talking about it beforehand.

"Did we just..." Xanar started.

"...read each other's minds?" Seth completed.

Clair thought for a moment. "Er...let's just continue...that was kinda creepy..."

"Indeed..." concured Xanar.

The trio moved on, heading for their next challange.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv didn't need to be told twice; in seconds his nav-computer had finished calculating the jump to hyperspace. As stars turned to star lines Semmarv waited a few seconds, hit the abort button, and did it again. This time he had his computer take him to the sith temple, the purpose of jumping a few light years was merely to keep his actual path from being tracked. In a few minutes he was back at the temple.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched as Semmarv made the jump to hyperspace.

"Smart move young one" Raziel said. "But I need to see if Aven is there"

Raziel activated the cloaking on the N-1 and started up the scanners. He was searching for lifeforms matching Aven.... Nothing... No life signs that matched Aven's species.

Without speaking Raziel moved his hand over to a large sphere and pushed it down. Activating the Star Drive, he watched as Mustafar disappeared only to be relaced by the Temple Asteroid in a matter of nanoseconds.

Raziel proceeded to fly into one of the small shuttleports and docked.

Raziel leapt out of his fighter and proceeded over to his Star Destroyer where several Super Battle Droids were carrying the droid through the airlock.

"Take it to the Research Section" Raziel said.

"At once" Replied a Super battle Droid.

Raziel followed them as they carried it into the Temple. He searched around for any sign of Havec or Steelven.

Raziel walked past the Trial Chambers he noticed a crowd of Padawans there. Including Rahab. Rahab looked back at Raziel and smiled.

"Good luck." Raziel whispered.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((um, just for my information, is Semmarv in any grouping for the trials?))

It took Semmarv a few munnetes to find out where everyone was, eventualy though, he found the room where everyone else was assembled. After a few questions he had learned that the master were holding the trials. Semmarv then proceded to scan the list of teams, hoping he was on it.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:28 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Aha! They have returned.

Steelven appeared again in a hologram form. "Young Semmarv..." explained Steelven, "...I am glad you have returned safely."

"Unfortunately, we don't have enough students to have all groups of threes, so it will be just you and Rahab in your group."

Steelven smiled. "I think you two are more than capable of doing it with only a group of two...you've proved to be strong enough already."

-------------------------------------------------------

The three students came to a small room with a large door. Clair examined it.

"There don't appear to be any handles..." she stated. "...and it looks to be solid rock."

"Look!" exclaimed Seth. "There's four switches!" Seth was right; there were four switches coming out of the ground at each corner of the room.

Xanar looked at one. "They appear to be pressure switches."

"But there's only three of us!" said Clair. "We don't have anything to weigh down the fourth switch!"

Seth thought for a moment. "And there doesn't appear to be anything solid elsewhere we use to put on it...so...I'll just do...this!"

Seth made a powerful pulling motion away from the wall. A large chunk came floating off. Seth slowly positioned it onto the switch.

Xanar and Clair laughed. "Never would have thought of that..." Xanar said.

The three each got on a switch themselves, and the stone door opened immediately.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Phew, maybe he isn't going to die quite yet. Chaos thought as Gralen's inner light started to get brighter once more. But there is just one thing that is bothering me about him...

As they moved up the tower, Chaos finaly spoke out. "Gralen, something is different about you from the other Jedi. Why do you strive for peace with the Sith, while the rest of your organization hates them."

He had more to ask, but he was cut short when a door at the end of the corridor slid open revealing a translucent blue figure.

"Is that a holocron," Chaos whispered.

Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:15 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Gralen nodded. "Ineed it is...but why is it here?"

"But before we move on...I feel I should answer your questions." Gralen explained.

"We that agreed to the Sith-Jedi peace treaty shared a special view. We believed that a Jedi's true goal was to make peace without violence with everyone, including those that have been our enemies...and we did."

Gralen sighed. "Unfortunately, my fellow Jedi that signed the treaty with me have long since perished; most were killed by high-class bounty hunters. Their replacements...they disagree entirely on our view. They think that all forms of evil should be eradicated to make peace. The Sith are pure evil to them, even though the Sith haven't opposed us for decades."

"I am the only thing keeping the small thread remaining in the Sith-Jedi peace treaty...once I die......the Jedi will withold themselves no more. They will hunt down the Sith, and not stop until each one is destoyed."

Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I am going to create a second character if that is ok with every one.))
Name: Luna Centuri
Race: Twi'lekk
Force Ability: Basic mind reading and object movement.
Other Ability: Theiving.
Weapon: Stolen Blaster Carbine
Personality: Shy, but occasionaly speaks out without thinking.
Backround: Whole family died in a space ship crash.
==============================
Exiting the cockpit of her ancient z-95 head hunter, Luna took her first steps in the Sith temple.

"Where is everybody, are they really that small an organization, or are they all busy with something."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

((Now, back to Chaos.))
"If the Jedi turn on the Sith, then the Sith hardly have achance at survival. Is there nothing you can do to change their minds, or are they that certain that their idea is the right one?"

Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv checked the board. He and Rahab weren't up till a few rounds later, so he started back to the hangar to see what damage the fighting had done to his ship's paint job. However, upon entering he spotted a Twi'lek femail, who he estimated to be about his age. his hand went to his blaster. "Hold it! freeze!" he yelled, pointing his gun at her.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Luna quickly ducked behind a ship after Semmarv drew his blaster. Removing her carbine from its holster, she slowly peeked out to evaluate her stiuation.

Maybe it won't be as ealy to get in as I had originaly thought, she thought as she checked the power pack on her weapon.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv removed his comlink from his belt and switched to master Steelven's frequency "Master Steelven, we have a intruder in the docking bay, I repeat, we have an Intruder in the docking bay" Semmarv set his blaster for stun. He wanted to know more about who she was and how she found the temple. he saw her poke her head out. He fired twice at her, knowing he'd miss, but he knew doing so would keep her head down while he moved to a better fighting position.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the two blasts flew past her head, Luna started to panic. If she stayed there, her adversary would just circle around and get her from behind. She had no choice, she would have to make a run for it.

In a mad dash for a safer place, she dashed from outside her cover.

Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Raziel walked past the Hangar he heard blaster fire. Without thinking he drew his lightsaber and let the pitch black blade slide out from the hilt before running into the hangar.

Raziel saw something move from the corner of his eye. He turned his head to see a Twi'lek dashing out from behind a ship.

Raziel began running after her and Force Jumped over her, turned around and held his lightsaber to her throat.

"Drop your weapon" Raziel demanded. "I won't hesitate to destroy you"

Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Luna broke into a cold sweat as she let her blaster slide from her hand.

Somehow she managed to speak, "Whats going on, are guests this unwelcome, or did I do something that offended you."

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We take security very seriously here" Raziel said.

Raziel let the blade of his lightsaber slide back into the hilt as two Battle Droids and one Super Battle Droid arrived.

"Take her to the Detention Cells" Raziel said.

They nodded and motioned for the Twi'lek to stand up.

Raziel bent down and picked up her blaster.

"I will be escorting her with you. I don't trust her." Raziel whispered to the Super Battle Droid.

>>Steelven, Havec... I have captured an intruder with the help of Semmarv. I'm escorting her to the Detention Block. I don't trust her<< Raziel said, sending the message through the Force.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just barely picking up bits of the force message, "Don't trust me," she muttered, "Battle droids are programmed to shoot at anyhitng that moves. Do you think that I would even think of trying to get away at this point."

Afterwards, the thought, "Shouldn't have said that," flashed through her mind.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I thought I felt a strong Force Aura around you" Raziel said.

Raziel motioned to the droids and they began to escort the Twi'lek to the Detention Block. Raziel followed close behind, watching out for anything strange.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next