It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Evil 

Vote for what team you're part of
Magma 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Aqua 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Snagem 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Cipher 27%  27%  [ 4 ]
Rocket 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 15

Evil 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri walked around. "Here, a Slowbro." She threw a ball at it. "Stay in please..." The ball settled.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence watched as the pokeball engulfed the Slowbro, "Hey, did you catch it...?" he asked wondering, that was way too easy.
Suddenly, Spence noticed a small glow coming from the small cave below them, he then jumped into the water below and swam into the hole, "Indri, stay out here for a little, okay!" he said as he proceeded into the growing cave.
Spence swam slowly, closer and closer to the glowing object way back in the cave, to find in his surprise, the Slowking, ready and waiting for him.
Spence climbed out of the water and stared at the psychic pokemon, "My boss wants you back..." he explained as he took one pokeball from his belt, "So I'm here to take you back!"

Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I wasn't about to battle the Slowbro. :P ))
Indri nodded. She put her head to a wall in the cave, she couldn't find anymore Pokemon.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence summoned Scizor who appeared willing to fight. Spence nodded, "Yeah, do it Scizor!" he ordered as the bug pokemon came at the Slowking with a Slash attack, a left to right slash with one claw, he then jumped back rippling the water nearby.
Slowking glared at Scizor with determination as its eyes began to glow a bright red. Spence clenched his teeth together, "Looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought..." he nodded to himself.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri heard noises from where Spence had gone. She hesitated, but decided to swim over there. She noticed the Slowking and Scizor fighting. "Hang on! Let me help!" She quickly looked for Raine's Pokeball, but suddenly realised she left her with the Remoraids. Indri punched herself and threw out Nut. "Nut! Double Team!" She ordered.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((They're XDs. They're not supposed to be easy to catch. Have them pop back out, please. XD's shouldn't go down without a fight unless you're using a master ball, which none of you are))

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((We didn't catch the Slowking yet. Pretend the Slowbro got out without Indri notcing.))

Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence smiled, "Yeah, together we can do it!" he said as he then turned back to the Scizor, "Scizor! Agility!" he ordered again throwing his fist into the air. Scizor started to fly around the place with awesome speed making it hard to see.
Spence smirked, "Slowking is way too slow for our pokemon!" he said turning to Indri.
Suddenly, Slowking decided to jump up as wave of dark energy shot from its eyes, like a laser, it started taking out many of the copies with time.
Spence took a step back because of the power coming from it, "Damn, that thing is a monster!" he then glanced over to Scizor as the bug pokemon found a way behind the hostile Slowking, "Scizor! Swordsdance, and then Slash!"

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nut looked shocked as the Slowking attacked. His copies from the Double Team were still there. Indri had an idea. "Nut! Fury Swipes!" Nut was behind Slowking, and swept at it. It moaned and tried to get Nut off his head, but it didn't work. He kept on Fury Swiping, and he planned to until he got knocked off.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:22 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Scizor finally finished up and charged for his next attack, "Scizor! Now!" Spence shouted.
The Scizor span around and slashed the helpless Slowking right behind in the back as the attack was used with lightening speed. The Slowking groaned in pain and then fell face first into the mud.
Spence turned to Indri, "You know want to do." he nodded.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri nodded and took an Ultra Ball from her bag. She threw it in hopes to catch it. She clenched her fists and waited. The ball settled.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence walked up to the ball and picked it up, he then walked back to Indri, "Here, you keep hold of him." he smirked.
Spence looked down towards the water that came from outside the cave, it seemed to be rushing in, "Damn, it's raining...I don't want to be in here when this place floods!" he said as he returned the Scizor and dived back into the water.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri dived back in the water following Spence. She ran out of the cave and hopped on Flygon. "You comming?"

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The rain started pouring even harder as Spence lifted himself from the body of water. Spence then noticed the Slowbro as he got up, it seemed to be waiting for him, it also seemed enraged. Spence clenched his teeth together, "Damn..."
The Slowbro then Mega Punched into Spence's stomach and then threw him over the water and onto a path of the route nearby. Spence clenched his stomach in pain as he rolled back up and glared at the Slowbro.

Last edited by Crunchy on Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:21 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Andreas was walking towards the Harbor when he saw a Registeel get hit by a hyper beam.
"Wha...?" Andreas began to run over there to see what was going on, and also to try to steal a pokemon.
Andreas picked up his cell phone and called Fortree base.
"Rocket's Hoenn come in. I'ma need some back up for this one. We've got a Purple aerodactyl with red eyes, a very strong gyarados, and a..." Andreas squinted at the regirock, not sure if his eues deceived him or not.
"A REGIROCK?!" Andreas stared in amazment. "Repeat, we have a regirock on our hands, get some people over here pronto!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You scum!" yelled Archie at Rex. "What's the matter with you, two on one?!" Archie was now fuming with a big vein popping out of his head. He picked up another pokeball containing a shadow whiscash.
"Whiscash! Earthquake attack!" The whiscash shook the ground with incredible force underneath the Regirock's feet.
"Gyarados! Hyper beam attack!" Another hyper beam fired from the gyarados mouth, but this time was a tad stronger with the rage the gyarados had (not the move, the emotion).

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri was getting impatient. She heard a loud noise from the route near by and decided to tell Flygon to fly over there. She still didn't see anything, so she got off of Flygon and walked around.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence managed to get up, but Slowbro already managed to grab a hold of him first before he could send out a single pokemon.
Spence wasn't able to move, "Look, Slowbro, I have my orders...sorry, but I had to catch your friend..." he said without struggling at all, he knew now that they were friends, but Spence didn't know how to tell him that.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri kept on walking, but then she tripped over Slowbro. "Hey...!" She looked harder. "Spence? Is that you?"

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:47 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Slowbro had Spence by the shirt with one hand as it lifted him into the air.
Spence still couldn't move, "Yep, it's me alright..." he smirked, "He's mad at me because I hurt Slowking..." he exclaimed.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri enraged and kicked Slowbro behind him. "Let him go! I'm sorry, but we have to take him! We weren't given any orders! We noticed he was hurt already and decided to take him to the Pokemon Center!" She lied through her teeth and smirked at Spence.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I have Regice and Registeel, I don't have rock...)

Gr..Master didn't tell me that Archibald had a shadow pokemon...

"Okay...sure, be that way...Aerodactyl! Throw Registeel at gyrados!"

Aerodactyl using its shadow powers threw Registeel right at Gyrados, blocking the Hyper Beam again. Then attacking the gyrados with it's Shadow Steel attack...

Go for ti Registeel!

While this was happening, Regice started to take the Earthquake attack.

"I already told you, your attacks are futile, Archibald!"

Rex turned to Regice "Use your Shadow Chill attack on Whishcash!"

While Rex was giving his command to Regice, a huge chunk of shadow debris fell onto the Team Aqua Base.

"Oooh, thats gotta hurt!"

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You can control pokemon too, you know :wink: ))

Slowbro dropped Spence back into the mud and faced Indri, after a while of thinking he nodded, it believed her.
Spence slowly got up and wiped some of the mud off him, "So..." he winked at Indri.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri smiled. "Let's get back on Flygon. We need to go." She hopped on Flygon and waited.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sighed, although he didn't want to lie, he didn't seem to have a choice, "Slowbro, I'm gonna catch you now, but only because I want you two to be together again, okay..." he smiled gently, taking out a pokeball.
Slowbro believed as it turned itself in and went inside the ball Spence was holding. He felt really bad for doing that to the Slowbro, who knows what they would do to them.
Spence shook his hair of the water and then ran up and jumped onto the Flygon's back again, holding on tight to Indri's body, "I'm ready, let's go take a rest. Where do you stay at nights?" he asked.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Indri told Flygon to fly again. "I stay in a tent. It's in my bag." She nodded. After a while, they stopped at a clearing. She took the tent out of her bag and started to set it up.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next