It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Team Journey 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella frowned. "I didn't even get a chance to catch a pokemon!" she said to no one in particular. Qtip stroked her cheek with her wing comfortingly. "Swab." she said, "Swalu"
Ella laughed. "I think that's supposed to be comforting." she said, "But I have no idea what that means."

Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:02 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Paul finally caught up to his small Gastly at the end of the route he found him and small black dog staring each other out. "So I guess you two want to fight?" The Gastly made an afirming nod and got ready for battle. "Ok then Gastly let's make his quick. Use Hypnosis." The Gastly stared into the small dogs eyes until it fell to the floor, asleep. "Now Gastly use Lick to finish him off."

Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lilly walked into Oldale Town. "This place looks nice.."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Hypnosis doesn't effect dark types, but that's okay :wink: ))

Zack patted Ella on the shoulder, "Hey, there are heaps of pokemon out there, you don't have to catch 'em all, you know." he smirked.

Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella whirled, only to find that it was just Zach. She laughed. "But I want to!" she said, "I wanna be the greatest trainer EVER! I'll catch all the pokemon, and beat the elite four, and.. and..." she trailed off. "And then I'll go somewhere else and do the same there."
She smiled sheepishly. "That's been my dream since I was little. Kinda cheesy, I know, but..." She looked around. "Hey! Qtip hasn't attacked you!" In fact, Qtip had perched on Zack's shoulder and was preening him. "She's being nice! That's odd... I guess maybe since your Igglybuff isn't out?"
((Ah... the joys of pretending to be a ten year old))

Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:33 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Hypnosis doesn't effect dark types, but that's okay :wink: ))

((Gah, I;ve been playing PPA for to long, it has some weird errors, Psychic is Super Effective against Dark.....Won't happen again. And because of that I won't catch it either.))

"Well let's just leave it there Phantom, it should wake up a little later." The Gastly flew back over to the Poochyena and started liking it again. "Phantom come now or i'll...i'll...i'll leave you here. Yeah that."

That should make him follow me.

Paul started to walk into the town and the Gastly didn't follow. "Oh Phantom return."

Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lilly looked around. There was a Pokemon Center, a Pokemart, and...a few houses.

This looks like a nice, small place to live..

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Is it ok if I drop this RP? I'm in alot of RPs already, and school is starting soon, so I don't think I'll be able to keep up. ))

Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((It's alright, Dragonite. We'll miss you, but I understand. You can come back later, if you like, I'll leave your profile.))

Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:52 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack smiled, "Cool..." he said, wondering about what his dreams were and what he wanted to do.
Zack patted the swablu, "Hey, let's go already, to the next route!" he nodded as he started heading west, "There should be even more pokemon over there!"

Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella's face lit up. "Yeah." she said, "Lets go. I wanna catch those pokemon!" SHe beckoned her Swablu. "Qtip, get off of Zack. We're going to go catch some pokemon!"

Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:09 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I think I shall also drop this Role Play. In a few days, I'm going to be very busy...so busy my head will explode!!!!!!! *head doesn't explode* I'm still going to be busy...Bye everyone!))

Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I'm sorry to see you go, but you're welcome back when the insanity is over))

Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:38 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( It's okay, I'm going to be busy for a full year. As soon as I get busy, I will only be able to come online on weekends.))

Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((just humor me and say you might come back weekends or something. It's depressive to lose people two in a row.))

Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:56 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack turned to Ella and scratched his head, "So, what kind of pokemon do you want...?" he asked.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella bit her lip. "A water type, maybe?" she said, "Just... something that I can train to be big and strong."

Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:32 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella bit her lip. "A water type, maybe?" she said, "Just... something that I can train to be big and strong."

Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:54 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Aww...the thing is, dragonite and I go to the same place...so yeah. We start at the exact same time. dragonite can go online more than I can..:())

Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

then you can both lie to me))

Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:24 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul walked straight through the small town and went on to route 102. "Right it's time to catch me a Lotad." Paul slowly walked over to small lake on the route and began shifting through the long grass surrounding it.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack walked through the long grass as he darted his eyes around, scanning the area, "Well, there's only one way to do that, and that's to catch 'em." he smiled.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella nodded and headed out into the grass.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Name: Amos
Appearance: Tanned from hanging out around the beach. Dark brown hair parted down the middle. Blue eyes. Usually wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt.
Personality: Carefree

Starter Pokemon: Tentacool
nickname if it has one: Vardirge
Starter moves: Poison Sting, Supersonic, Thief(TM)
Appearance: Slightly larger than most at low levels
Personality: Crafty; enjoys snatching things it likes with tentacles. Likes lemonade from vending machines the most.

He could be behind them running to catch up or whatnot. I read up on the RP and know whats going on, including losing 2 people.

Last edited by Musashi on Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(I'll start off in oldale unless anyone has a problem. He just became a trainer like all the others. I'm just cutting out the catching up.)
Amos walked around the poke'mart cautiously. He wispered "now" once no ones eyes were on him. A tenticle reached out from his backpack and snatched a pair of antidotes off one of the shelves. "Got it?" Amos said once he was sure the shop keeper didn't see anything. A muffled "cool" came from the pack. "Good, it'll save us some money." He took a potion and a few poke'balls and brought them up to the counter.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next