It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Team Journey 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[Well personally, I can relate to the others. I don't hate Naruto, but he's not my favorite character. To tell the truth I don't know who to call my favorite character. I tend to like the 'evil' or 'cold' guys, Orochimaru, definitly Gaara, Sasuke, Itachi, and Neji are kinda fighting for that place inside my head. XD A lot of girls, and some guys I suppose, are like that though. It may be a phase, or not depending on the person.]]

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
((I dunno, I usually like the ones with the same personality as me..which means Sasuke, but not for his cute looks..))

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Gahh, where ever I go people are talking about Naruto. What is it??))

Paul watched as the Shellder and Gatly played over by the fountain and laughed before turning back to Alana. "Well its nice to meet you Alana." Paul took notice of here clothes as she tried to hide her face behind the hood of a think jacket. "I'm not sure if this is to personal or not but why do you cover up so much? It's beautiful day and your wearing a think jacket."

Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[It's a show about ninjas...that's about all I can say since explaining things is not my forte]]

She raised her head and looked at him, none of these kids knew she was albino? Or did they just not care about it? Well, she might as well explain it.

Bravely, Alana looked him in they eye. Not bravely as in she looked brave, bravely as in she had enough guts to look him in the eye. She gave herself a mental pat on the back for those guts. "I...burn really easily." Alana couldn't find the guts to tell him she was albino, and her mouth decided to not do what her mind had intended. So she did the next best thing, move her hood back so he could see her pigmitless face, white hair, glasses, and blood red eyes.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm Caroline." Caroline said. "Awww.. you're Eevee's sooo cute!"

(( Queenofinsanity, can we 'start' now? I"m very impaitient, sorry :D ))

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[She's not on, she won't be till Sunday. But I'm sure she won't mind.]]

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((So shall we wait for her or not? It id her Rp afterall))

Paul watched as Alana puled back her hood to reveal her face, then it hit him. "Oh I'm so sorry, I mean I didn't realise. Oh, I'm really really sorry." Paul began to look around, then ended up staring at his feet trying to think of what to say.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

[[I'm sure she won't mind, she'll just jump in whenever after I explain what's happened]]

She giggled, never had she ever met someone who felt bad about not knowing she was an albino. "It's alright, you and I...have nothing to be ashamed of."

Alana was talking about how he didn't know, and how she didn't need to be ashamed of being albino. She normally didn't mind it, in fact it was only when she got around other kids that she minded it so much. But that's just because they would torment her, who liked to be tormented? So that was normal, he was normal, and she was normal despite her unique appearance.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lilly was bored, so she started walking away with her Eevee to get to know it better.

"So, Eevee, do you like me or not??"

Eevee started rubbing her leg cutely.

"I guess that means yes..??"

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I give you the seal of approval from my mother's laptop. Go ahead. In fact, I'll start it.))
Ella smiled at how everyone seemed to be getting along. "Erm... shouldn't we be getting on?" she pointed out, "If we want to get anywhere today, we should get going." Her swablu flew about briefly before perching on her shoulder. "Blu." she said, in what sounded like agreement.
((See you guys sunday!!!))

Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lilly walked back to where the others were and heard Ella talking about starting their journey, to get going.

To get out of Pallet Town for another adventure...why not..

Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After a short while Paul looked back up at Alana andf blushed. "Well uhh, I'm sorry. But it looks like it's time to go. Are you ready?" Paul quickly walked over to the fountain where Alana's Shellder and Phantom were playing. Phantom quickly came over to Paul and hovered next to him.

Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She returned her Shelder and attached the PokeBall to her belt. "Now I am," Alana said to Paul.

Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ella grinned. "Wonderful." she said, "We're setting off on a grand adventure, off to see the world!"

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:30 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack nodded and then placed Igglybuff back into his back, "Let's go then!" he smiled to the group as he then started running towards Route 101.
Zack looked around to see some patches of thick grass, "This is a start, but we still have ages to go yet..." he thought out loud.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul looked back at Alana. "Well this is it. I'm feeling Home-Sick already. Well are you ready Phantom?" The Gastly gave an afirming nod and Flew over to route 101 after Zack.

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:20 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack looked around the thick grass, "Okay, let's see..." he darted his eyes around.
Suddenly, a Zigzagoon jumped out of nowhere and tackled Zack to the ground.
Zack fell to the ground, "Holy crap, where the heck did you come from?!" he shouted as he was getting licked to death, "Okay, okay, stop it!" he laughed as he got up, "Now, I've got to battle you, is that okay?" he asked.
The Zigzagoon nodded and got ready to battle the trainer.
Zack summoned Igglybuff, "Igglybuff, you know what to do, now, SING!!!" he ordered.
The Igglybuff sang sweetly and directed it straight at the wild pokemon. The Zigzagoon started getting really tired and the started to fall asleep.
Zack called Igglybuff back to his shoulder and had a look inside his bag, "Okay, hopefully, I have a...YES!!!" he shouted as he took out one pokeball and then threw it at the sleepy pokemon. It wiggled once, it wiggled twice, score.
Zack ran up to his new pokemon and fitted it onto his belt, "Yes, my second pokemon!" he smiled and turned to the others behind.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oooh, cool, a.. zigzagooooooooon? Yay! Zigzagoooooooons are soooo cute!" Caroline said, staring at the pokeball that held Spence's Zigzagoon.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She giggled, "I think your Gastly is a bit anxious to get going." Alana walked after the ghost Pokemon towards route 1.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, but it's called a Zigzagoon, funny the way you said it though..." he smiled.
Zack then patted Igglybuff on the head, "Good job, you're a pretty good battler you know!" he exclaimed.
Igglybuff danced happily as it then span around and jumped into Zack's bag.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Paul stood and watched his Gastly just fly off before he turned back to Alana. "Yeah I think he is." Paul laughed and walked behind ALana down to Route 101.

Last edited by Mutant_Mewtwo on Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Guys, we're in Hoenn, and Zack is in Route 101 already. Just want to make that clear, I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything.))

Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lilly saw the others walking torwards route 101. She jogged over to the route to keep up, with her Eevee following her.

Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Guys, we're in Hoenn, and Zack is in Route 101 already. Just want to make that clear, I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything.))

((I just noticed that...I'll go Edit))

Once Paul made it up to the Route 101 he was quickly joined by his Gastly. "Well Gastly do you want to go see what Pokemon we can find?" The Gastly nodded and headed on further down the route, Paul running after it.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack followed Paul to see the next town ahead, "Wow, that was one short walk, all well!" he smiled as he ran up to the sign, "This is Oldale Town huh...? Cool!" he smirked.

Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next